Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Superfuntimes!, In Which Matt and Assorted Companions go to Arasam!
tiakall
post Apr 2 2009, 12:07 PM
Post #41

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 5 477

Active Squad

Fortunately for the newcomer, he hadn't gotten far from the trees he had emerged from, so it wasn't too terrible that he was now knocked back into them. "You don't play very nice," he grunted as he detatched the spinner from his Styler, the Torchic letting out a squawk of agreement.

With an overhand throw, he threw the spinner toward the Skarmory, the device lighting up. Flicking out the baton, he sent the spinner in an arc around the pokemon, it twisting its head to follow the new threat. "That's right, just follow the birdie," Nikado said with a grin as he used the baton to control the spinner, sending it looping around the bird, each loop dissipating as it was completed.

Worry for the kid who had dropped off the edge of the cliff was in his mind, but he couldn't afford to check on the boy, especially not against a Skarmory. They were not nice when kicking someone's butt, and he didn't really want to repeat the experience. Better to just get this over quickly.

--------------------
I like nicknamed shinies.
I click back, as long as I'm online.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Webbyness
post Apr 5 2009, 05:17 AM
Post #42

Avvy made by my best friend Cora.
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 959

PANE

Zeke managed to pull his body into a seated position, but waves of pain spread through his back from where he hit the tree. Croagunk managed to rise to his feet with great trouble, barely able to move without wobbling and falling over. His breathing was rather laboured, and his vision wasn't in great condition, either. As Skarmory lunged forward, Croagunk released a stream of mud from his mouth and aimed it at Skarmory's eyes in order to impair it's vision; this plan failed, as the mud merely slid from it's eyes and took no effect on it's vision. It's Keen Eye ability prevented such a thing from happening. Skarmory released another Whirlwind, which blew upon Croagunk again. He tried to stand his ground by forcing his feet into the ground with all his might, but the winds were too strong; he was blown up again, and he smashed into the tree again. He landed on Zeke once again, leaving him in a state of worry.
"Croagunk, Croagunk!" cried Zeke as the small frog lay limp on his lap.

Meanwhile, Skarmory's Whirlwind and Croagunk's impact with the tree forced Aipom from the tree, causing her to land on the ground with a thud. Luckily, this noise was drowned out by Skarmory's winds, giving her the chance to slowly and cautiously walk over to the motionless body of Matt. She stopped a little away from where he fell, worried that she would lose her footing and fall further than he had. A short amount of deliberation led her to jump anyway, causing her to fall on Matt's chest awkwardly. She immediately jumped from him in shock and embrassment from her clumsiness, and began to observe his body, poking him at regular intervals to check he was capable of movement.

--------------------
Intuitive Aptitude, a small forum, has recently begun a Pokémon Roleplay project called Team Wars. Choose a team, and help your team towards supremacy! Work up the ranks by completing missions set by your Leader and their second in command, and receive new priveleges whenever you raise in rank. Battle against members of other teams and show just how strong you are!

PANE

Zeke Matthews
+Quote Post

Shiny Ninetales
post Apr 6 2009, 01:45 AM
Post #43

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 513

Claims :3

With the wind dying down because of Thomas’s superior spinner skills calming down Skarmory, Twiggler took it upon himself to wake up the fainted trainer of his. The first try to wake her up was by simply prod the little girl’s side and it frankly did nothing in waking her up. Second try was licking the face and Xiao still did not wake up. Finally Twiggler tried something quite painful for the third try: biting the ear.

“OW! What the heck are you doing Twiggler?” Xiao screamed as she quickly sat up and glared at the Turtwig. Her partner simply smiled and gave its usual, happy “Twiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig” at Xiao before he made his way towards the cliff. Somewhat confounded by Twiggler’s actions, Xiao followed Twiggler to the cliff and realized the reason why he wanted to bring her there: Matthew was out cold on a plateau.

“Oh that’s not good…” Xiao muttered to herself before she turned to look at the Pokémon Ranger who was still occupied by the rampaging Skarmory. With other people traveling with here was out cold, Xiao was currently the only one that could help Matthew get out of the cliff. Luckily she had a useful Onix named Oni with her but only if Oni did not decide to fool around.

“Okay… Oni… I need your help now… don’t do anything stupid… I need you to help me get to Matthew down there,” Xiao simply commanded Oni as he came out of his Pokéball. His response? Oni simply just blew some air at Xiao’s face before he extended his long body towards Matthew. Xiao smiled as Oni obeyed her commands and motioned Twiggler to follow her as she climbed down the rock snake’s back. When she finally reached Matthew, Xiao simply bent down and poked him in the side.

“Oy… are you okay?”
+Quote Post

tiakall
post Apr 6 2009, 09:52 PM
Post #44

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

As the Skarmory launched its Whirlwind attack, the winds smashed against the half-formed loop that was in progress, causing the spinner to drop to the ground as the Styler's power was interrupted. The Ranger let out a little growl of annoyance as the device buzzed warningly in his hand, and flicked it back up, sending the spinner back into the air. "Toneri!" Nikado commanded, and the Torchic let out a chirp of agreement before launching an Ember into the air. Distracted by the fire, the bird moved away, and finally began to settle down as more loops were completed around it, finally settling to a rest on the ground peacefully.

Nikado let out a soft sigh before walking over to the bird, placing a hand on its beak reassuringly. "There, see? We'll be out of your hair soon enough, I promise," he soothed before looking over at the Onix stretched out by the cliff. "Is he all right?"

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shiny Ninetales
post Apr 7 2009, 09:38 PM
Post #45

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

"I'm not sure..." Xiao simply replied as she continued to poke Matthew in the face and he did not respond in anyway. Eventually she stopped poking him and called Twiggler next to her. With as much strength she could muster, Xiao manage to place Matthew on Twiggler and the Turtwig made sure that Matthew did not fall on his back by biting onto his shirt. As soon as Twiggler made his way onto Oni, the large rock snake lifted up the three and then placed them onto the ground.

"Thanks Oni, Twiggler for you help. Here is some poffins, he he," Xiao chirped happily as she gave the fluffy treats to her Pokemon. After she fed her pokemon, including Lulu, Xiao simply turned to the Pokemon Ranger and asked, "Is Matthew okay?"
+Quote Post

Webbyness
post Apr 8 2009, 02:47 AM
Post #46

Group Icon

PANE

As Matthew was being lifted up the cliff by Xiao's Onix, Aipom leapt onto the rock snake's body to get itself up. She didn't quite understand what was going on, and why Matthew wasn't moving. As she reached the ground (after falling from Onix with a mighty thump), she ran straight to Zeke, who was still sat underneath the tree with Croagunk. As Aipom approached, Zeke fluffed her fur with his hand, giving masses of praise.
"Oh, where's Xiao? And Matthew?"
Aipom pulled on Zeke's jacket and pointed behind the tree, prompting Zeke to carry Croagunk to the small gathering. It seemed Matt was unconcious, or at least, not able to move. He leant down, not close to his body, but close enough for him to see properly. There was no obvious reason for him not moving, but he had fallen down the cliff slightly, so could that have knocked him out? Any sound of him falling was drowned out by the Skarmory, and no-one actually saw him fall. Aipom jumped over to Matt and continued to poke him, trying to get some kind of response.
"Anyone got any idea what's wrong with him?", asked Zeke, unaware Xiao had already asked the Pokémon Ranger a similar question.

--------------------
Intuitive Aptitude, a small forum, has recently begun a Pokémon Roleplay project called Team Wars. Choose a team, and help your team towards supremacy! Work up the ranks by completing missions set by your Leader and their second in command, and receive new priveleges whenever you raise in rank. Battle against members of other teams and show just how strong you are!

PANE

Zeke Matthews
+Quote Post

tiakall
post Apr 9 2009, 09:56 PM
Post #47

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Nikado joined the pair by Matt, the Skarmory waddling cheerfully after him. "Just leave it to me," he reassured, giving them a smile. "He'll be okay." Admittedly he hadn't actually had to treat a human injury before, but hey, it was a little like treating a Pokemon, right? Nothing to worry about. He hoped.

Toneri hopped down from the Ranger's shoulder, strutting around Matt's body and pecking at his shirt. From what Nikado could tell, the younger man didn't seem to have any broken bones, and his breathing seemed to be okay. What were the symptoms of a concussion? A concussion was what you got when you hit your head, right?

While he was contemplating this, the Torchic pecked at Matt's shirt, making a face and flailing his wings with a squawk. "Stop playing around," Nikado scolded. This brought on an irritated peck directed at him. "Ow! Hey...what?" With obvious exasperation, Toneri directed Nikado to his discovery. "Stun Spore...?" He glanced back at the Skarmory, who beamed at him happily.

That was one versatile Skarmory.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Apr 12 2009, 09:57 PM
Post #48

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

Croagunk was distraught. Trainer Matt was *not* alright, and only the Older had any clue what he was doing. The Young had some clue what she was doing, what with the elder-rock-snake's grabbing Trainer Matt, but the Boy-With-Monkey wasn't doing crap.

He didn't like that steel-angered-bird and how the Older had calmed it just by flipping his eye-grabber-stick. Nor did he like how the blue-legged-plant had backfired its paralyzation spores upon Trainer Matt. He did like how the steel-angered-bird was allowing him to ride on its back.

There was no way Croagunk was going to be as useless as the blue-legged or the monkey-with-hand-tail. No, Croagunk knew things. He knew what kind of berries were good to eat, he knew what kind would stop heart burn. He knew what kind would counter the paralyzation spores.

If only he could get to Trainer Matt's bag, but for all he knew, the rock snake had crushed it. The rock snake was lowering Trainer Matt down now, and Croagunk jumped off the steel-angered-bird to look at Trainer. At least he had his bag.

He rifled through it, eventually pulling out the berry-drawn-bag. There was no more he could do, however, after that, lacking opposable thumbs.

He pointed at the bag, then at the Older. As he didn't understand, Croagunk motioned at the tiny-firey-bird, as it was clearly the leader of the two.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

tiakall
post Apr 14 2009, 11:49 PM
Post #49

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Toneri squawked at the frog, not quite sure he trusted this odd creature. Nevertheless, he gave his partner a peck to grab his attention. "Hm? I am not," Nikado protested after a moment of impatient staring from the Torchic, crouching by the Croagunk and placing a hand on the frog's head. "What have you got there?" Taking the bag, he flipped it open looking over the items. The berries became readily apparent. "Oh, I see," he said after a moment. "You want me to try this, right? You're a smart one," Nikado said with a smile.

Would it work? He had never tried berries on a human, nor did he recall hearing about an instance where it had been tried, but on the other hand he hadn't ever heard of a human being subjected to a Stun Spore. Well, it couldn't make anything worse, at the least, he reasoned; it wasn't like they were poisonous to humans. "All right, up we go," he murmured, propping the paralyzed boy against his legs and tilting his head up. Taking a few Cheri Berries, he squeezed them between his fingers, letting the juice run down the boy's throat.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shiny Ninetales
post Apr 15 2009, 11:27 PM
Post #50

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

There was not much Xiao could do as she watched Nikado, Crogunk, and Torchic find a way to rid Matthew’s body of paralysis. The little girl was quite concerned for Matthew’s health because he did not wake up when she was poking him in the face when Crogunk was searching for something in his owner’s bag. Lulu also joined Xiao in poking Matthew and they only stopped when Nikado grab hold of Matthew and squeezed some of the cheri juice into the boy’s mouth. As everyone waited for Matthew to wake up, Xiao decided to began to pat Crogunk’s head to comfort the frog.

“Matthew should be all better all because of your help,” Xiao happily chirped to Crogunk as she waited for Matthew to recover…
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Apr 16 2009, 09:26 PM
Post #51

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

Matt woke coughing. His eyes were all crusty, his back itched, and why did his mouth taste like Cheri? Whosa- whatsa- when- where the hell is my hat?

Croagunk came waddling up, his silly, everpresent grin partially obscured under-

"My hat! Thanks, buddy!" For the first time since he awoke, the trainer took stock of his surroundings. Xiao was crouching to his left, along with his Riolu, and Zeke was to his other side, along with his Aipom. Danved was nowhere to be found. What the- who'da- Who-is-touching-meeee?

He looked up.

"Oh, hello. Come here often?" The man's eyes widened.

"I'm joking, of course." Puffing, he managed to push himself into a sitting position. The man- oh, the Ranger from earlier- his hands were stained red. Cheri Berries were red. Didn't take a genius.

"Ah, so you're to thank for my healing. Well, thank you, sir. By the lack of whirlwinds and upended trees, I see that the Skarmory isn't raging any more. Wonder what made it do that."

Now where's that Skarmory, come to think of it? I'm gonna kick its ass!

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Webbyness
post Apr 17 2009, 03:54 AM
Post #52

Group Icon

PANE

"Hey, take it easy. You fell quite a distance..." said Zeke, pointing out the area which Xiao's Onix pulled the trainer from. "... And the Ranger managed to calm Skarmory down using his capture styler. Cool, eh?"
Zeke sat down on the floor opposite to Matt, so he didn't have to crane his neck just to speak to them. After that fall, he surely wouldn't be getting up and walking unaided for a while, either. Aipom patted Zeke on the head and pointed to the Ranger, feeling that he had rudely referred to him as 'The Ranger'.
"Oh, right... uhm, what's your name? I don't remember you telling us... I'm Zeke, by the way. This is Aipom..." said the boy, pointing to the monkey on his shoulder, "... And this is Croagunk. He's usually a little more lively than this, that Skarmory really battered him."

--------------------

PANE

Zeke Matthews
+Quote Post

tiakall
post Apr 17 2009, 11:33 AM
Post #53

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Nikado raised an eyebrow at Matt's initial question, but seemed pleased that the younger man was awake and able to move. "Actually, I've never been here before, this is my first time in the region. Name's Nikado, of the Ranger Union of Almia, and this is my partner, Toneri." The Torchic added in a chirp, fluffing his feathers and settling down next to the Ranger. "Decided to see if there was some work to do--" this was interrupted as the Skarmory decided its new friend was not paying enough attention and pushed its head into Nikado's shoulder, "--but, uh, I'm pretty sure we're lost. Anyone happen to know where the city is?" he added sheepishly as he rubbed the Skarmory's beak.

He nodded politely as the introductions were made. When Zeke mentioned the Croagunk, Nikado gave the frog a smile. "You were quite helpful. How are you feeling now?"

--------------------
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Apr 17 2009, 10:48 PM
Post #54

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

"Nah, I'm alright, Zeke. Just a sprained ankle, maybe. I'm lucky, really. Didn't hit down too hard." He wasn't just putting on a false front. Sure, maybe he'd need one of those ACE bandages, but it's still good to put weight on.

"A Ranger? Cool!" Teresa would be so jealous. Matt's eyes narrowed as he locked his with the Skarmory's. This isn't over, he thought.

"Hm? We're not lost. Fear not, for I've got my handy, dandy," he held up his arm, "PokeGear! Now available in puce! "

And by some sheer nuance of fate, a certain butler had just slumped into a leather coated bean bag chair, content that Master Fabio had, and would never, notice the worldwide loss of service.

"Welcome to PokeGear, MATT," welcomed the screen, and he had never been happier to hear the crescendoing tone.

Meanwhile, Matt's Croagunk (who really did need a name, he noted) had pushed his head under Matt's hand. At Nikado's question, he jumped up and down.

"Croa! Cro!" Matt laughed.

"What, Croagunk? What did he do?"

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Apr 18 2009, 11:12 AM
Post #55

PANE
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 096

PANE

All David remembered before everything went black was that the put the pokeball on his belt and tunred to see a Skarmory using wirlwind. David thought of these things as he slowly regained strength.

Ouch.. What the hell happened? David thought to himself as he fealt the back of his head. He looked around to notice the was at the bottem of a very large tree. I must have hit my head...

David looked around for Xiao and Matt. About that time he heard Matt's voice. "What, Croagunk? What did he do?"

David rolled over and tryed to get up. He then found of that he didn't have as much strength as he thought.

"Matt!" David yelled as loud as he could but almost no sound came out. Shit.. what do I do now.. Charmander! David dropped the pokeball and Charmander came out. David pointed to the sound of voices and ushered Charmander that way.

Charmander instantly knew his master-with-hat needed help. He ran up to the trainers-with-pokemon and jumped and pointed to the tree David was under.

--------------------
Btw! I am Saved of Grace aka The Sexy DJSanders aka Ying Yang.. You all know me I'm not new

Click!

+Quote Post

Webbyness
post Apr 19 2009, 08:13 AM
Post #56

Group Icon

PANE

Zeke stroked his Croagunk's head lovingly, and the frog responded with a cheerful croak. He seemed well, just tired and a little beaten up. Some rest would soon sort that out.
"He's fine, just a little worse for wear. A little rest and he should be back on his feet."

Zeke turned to Matt, who had asked about his own Croagunk. He had no idea how helpful the frog had been, alerting Nikado to the Cheri Berries in Matt's bag, prompting him to use their juices in an effort to relieve the man of his paralysis.
"Your Croagunk told Nikado about the Cheri Berries in your bag. Because of his help, Nikado was able to use their juices to cure you."

--------------------

PANE

Zeke Matthews
+Quote Post

tiakall
post Apr 19 2009, 09:36 PM
Post #57

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Nikado began digging through his pack for a bandage when Toneri squawked at him, having noticed the Charmander. After some chirping at the other fire-type, Toneri looked up at his partner expectantly.

"What, over there?" Nikado stood, going in the direction the Charmander had come from. It wasn't hard to spot the boy against the tree. "Hey, you okay?" he asked, checking the boy over for injury. Whoever these kids were, they were good at keeping their pokemon healthy, but themselves, not so much. The thought gave him a little mental chuckle as Toneri prodded at the downed trainer curiously.

--------------------
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Apr 20 2009, 05:59 AM
Post #58

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

David knew it wasn't Matt by the sound of the voice but he himself couldn't answer the question. The trainer poked him in different areas but once he touched his rib cage he grunted in pain and fell to the opposite side.

On seeing his all ready injured trainer being hurt made Charmander flip out. He jumped up and used a bite attack on the man who hurt his trainer. David could do nothing but stare in horror out of the corner of his eye at what was happening. Charmander turned from a friend to a psycho. And that's when everything went black again.

This post has been edited by Heartless: Apr 21 2009, 07:59 PM

--------------------
Btw! I am Saved of Grace aka The Sexy DJSanders aka Ying Yang.. You all know me I'm not new

Click!

+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Apr 23 2009, 07:00 PM
Post #59

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

"Aw, cool beans Croagunk. You're a smart little dude. Once we get to a town, we'll check into a hotel and you can hog the bathroom, take a nice long bath."

Slowly, Matt stood up, putting one hand on the Skarmory (who nuzzled his hand affectionately) and the other on Croagunk (who did no such thing). Yeah, a sprain. As he leaned heavily on Skarmory (who, he reminded himself, was still wild, and should be treated as such), Croagunk gathered his bag's contents and handed it to the trainer. Moving still wasn't too fun, so he didn't follow Nikado to the tree.

He barely saw what happened, but Nikado reeled back, clutching an arm, and Danved's Charmander jumped around like a psycho. There was no time to think.

"Croagunk!" he barked, "Bullet Punch, go!" The metallic sheen cast over the Poison Frog, and it rocketed forward, landing a solid uppercut. Matt hobbled forward, the Skarmory walking with him as he attempted to see a better look-see.

The Charmander had already gained back ground, forcing Croagunk to jump to dodge vicious Scratches.

"Mud Slap!" Croagunk kicked the ground, splattering mud over the lizard Pokemon's face. If anything, this only made him angrier, for he attacked with increased vigour. Croagunk didn't have anything effective against fire types, and he was tired enough from Skarmory's Whirlwind.

"Return, Croagunk!"

"Cro-?"

"Maresa, go!" He glanced over at Xiao and Zeke. "Listen guys, this Charmander's gone feral or something. I'll hold it off, you two focus on getting that tree off Danved, ah, David. Only way we're taking this out is with a total knock out or we throw it off the damned cliff! Water Gun!" The last sentence was directed at the Poliwag, who commenced spraying.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Apr 23 2009, 08:12 PM
Post #60

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

Charmander sidded to a stop after taking the full blow of the water gun in the chest. The pokemon was in a full out rage now.

Why do all these people and pokemon want to hurt my master?Charmander rushed the Poilwag and grabed gold of the soft belly with a bite attack and started crewing. "Charrrr" Charmander growled as he fealt an ember attack swell in his throat. He unclamped his teeth just as the ember sprouted out sending the tadpole pokemon flying into the air.

--------------------

Click!

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th May 2024 - 05:32 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.