Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Boat Rockers, The RP!
Ice Jet
post Aug 23 2010, 03:43 AM
Post #81

Radda Radda Radda?
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 56 477

It's so PANEful..

OOC (click to show)

"Can I get some of that for my pokemon as well?", Alex asked the waiter. He nodded, and then went back to the kitchen to get more. After asking for some, James came in and sat on the table with the gang.

"Hey guys how's it been?" He asked.

"Hungry!" Ivan said to him, with a little rage on the tone of his voice, then went back to eating. James called out his pokemon and noticed another pokemon he did not recognize. After chewing and swallowing, he got his pokedex out of his bag, and checked what the pokemon is.

"Electrike, the Lightning Pokémon. Using the electric charge stored in its fur, it can run faster than the eye can follow."

"So, James", Alex began, "Where were you?"

"And is that Electrike yours?" Ivan asked curiously, then went back to eating.

--------------------

Lol.. ==><== Lol..

*~United, we stand. Divided, we fall.~*

Btw, click the splice for an amazing shop with full of other splices! PokeNOM's splices!
Credits. (click to show)
Other Random stuffs. (click to show)

You do NOT want to see this pic.. (click to show)
Ah.. feels nice to change my name... Call me Jet or Ice Jet!
Former name: Teh AquaJet
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Aug 23 2010, 04:21 AM
Post #82

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 681

Sebastian West

OOC (click to show)

James looked at Ivan as he asked where he was and Ivan asked if the Electrike was his. James looked with a bit of a smile on his face and replied

"Well long story short. I saw my Uncle on the boat and he offered me to a battle. I battled his Electrike which is now currently mine as I am borrowing, seeing as Frost isn't very strong and the thief has Muddy. He said I could have it but I don't know if he wants it back. Since then I lost the battle and was disappointed but learned that winning isn't all ways everything."

He looked at the other smiling. As he then said

"So has anything happened while I wasn't here? Also we must devise a plan to catch this thief. We should start planning now and get back our belongings!"

James waited for there replies.

--------------------
+Quote Post

SaphireShadows
post Aug 23 2010, 09:25 PM
Post #83

It's a Diiiinosaurus Line!
Group Icon

Member No.: 101 714

PANE Pokemon

Twila practically flew over the deck of the boat getting to the Pokemon Center. Her heart pounded excitedly as she ran through the open doorway, her little Makuhita just barely keeping pace with her. The employees that she had seen earlier were now gone, leaving Nurse Joy in peace. Twila made her way to the front desk where the pink haired nurse stood. "Has Professor Rowan called the center?" she asked anxiously.

Joy smiled and said, "Why yes, I was just about to call for you over the loudspeaker. He just called not two minutes ago." Twila nodded her thanks and hurriedly made her way over to the video phone. She dialed Professor Rowan's number as fast as she could, then waited impatiently as the phone rang once...twice...three times.

"Hello?" the voice of the professor said as his image came up on the monitor. He then smiled as he saw who was on the other end of the line. "Ah Twila! I knew you would rush right over when I called." He chuckled a little when he saw the look of anticipation on her face. He then held up a little green and white Pokemon, who promptly waved at the screen.

"Mai! I'm so glad to see you're safe!" Twila cried. She watched as Rowan returned the little Ralts to her ball, then set her ball on the PC.

"It'll take a few seconds for her to transfer from this PC to yours, so be patient," the professor said, pressing a button on the PC. In a flash of light, Mai's Pokeball was gone. Twila waited anxiously on the other end as the Pokeball hurtled through the PC. The three seconds that went by seemed like three lifetimes for Twila. She squeaked impulsively as the PC on her end emitted a flash of white light. When the light disappeared, a green and white Pokeball with a red jewel took its place. Twila smiled as she plucked the ball from the PC.

"Come on out Mai!" She called as she opened up the Pokeball. The little Ralts appeared in a flash of red light, then turned towards Twila and cried out happily. The little Pokemon giggled as Twila kneeled down to hug her. "Hey there! I never got the chance to thank you for saving me. So thank you." she hugged the little Ralts tightly. As she pulled back she could hear the Nurse Joy sniffling in the corner. It seemed that the display had brought tears to her eyes. Twila watched as Merle greeted Mai. He seemed shy as he waved his hand at her, which made her giggle and blush cutely. Twila giggled as well and said to Mai, "So how about we go to the restaurant and you can meet my new friends?" Mai nodded enthusiastically and followed behind along with Merle. Twila smiled at Joy again as they made their way out. She could have sworn she saw the nurse take a hankie out and blow her nose as the three walked out the door.

When the three made their way back to the table, Twila saw that James had found them, and that he had a new Pokemon with him. "Hey you guys! Guess who I just picked up?" she said, gesturing towards Mai. She waved shyly at them. Then Twila turned to James and said, "Hey, where'd you get the Electrike? It's kinda cute." She kneeled down in front of the green Pokemon and started to pet it. It was kinda weird; the fur was soft, but it gave off small static shocks every once in a while. She smiled at the Electrike and continued to pet it, waiting for James's explaination.

--------------------
PANE/Uprising (click to show)

Credits/Stalkin (click to show)

"I must be missing something here-" "Yes, a bloody sense of humor!"
+Quote Post

Ice Jet
post Aug 24 2010, 08:10 AM
Post #84

Radda Radda Radda?
Group Icon

It's so PANEful..

OOC (click to show)

"Well long story short, I saw my Uncle on the boat and he offered me to a battle. I battled his Electrike which is now currently mine as I am borrowing, seeing as Frost isn't very strong and the thief has Muddy. He said I could have it but I don't know if he wants it back. Since then I lost the battle and was disappointed but learned that winning isn't all ways everything." James replied.

"Ohh..." Ivan said with a realized tone in his voice. He looked at Electrike and noticed that he was cuter than the other Electrike he saw in the picture of the pokedex. The picture looked more serious and fierce. While the Electrike is a little jolly and always has a smile on his face. It was kinda obvious that his fur is soft. With those features, it was perfect on using Contests. But Ivan didn't care, and he started to take another bite of his lasagna.

James got worried about the stolen stuff, including his pokemon.

"So has anything happened while I wasn't here? Also we must devise a plan to catch this thief. We should start planning now and get back our belongings!"

"Chill, my friend. If there's one thing I learned, eating is a time of gathering and peace. Just relax, and taste my purely awesome perfectly-baked lasagna."

Ivan tried to calm him down. But he was right about that. They have to get the thief soon, since it was almost time to land to Port Barley. Only a few hours away till they start their journey. And there is no way to catch the thief if we land. Like other thieves will do, he will flee to his hiding spot and try to sell them for easy money. But they can't let that happen. While eating, Ivan tried to think hardly for a plan that will have no flaw. Hmmm... But nothing comes up. He can't think straight when he's hungry.

Just then, Twila showed up. She looked more excited than usual, and noticed tears on her face that looked half-dry and another pokemon came with her. It was a Ralts she kept on talking about. It looked a little malnourished due to her tragedy she faced. The Ralts looked a little thinner but other than that, she looked healthy. Probably because the treatment was a success.

"Hey you guys! Guess who I just picked up?" She asked.
"Hmm.. Is it the Mai you always seem to talk about?" Ivan said with a sarcastic tone in his voice after chewing his food and swallowing before talking. Probably got annoyed after the many times she talked about her. Well, that's what everyone does when ever someone gets excited over something. But Ivan's not mad. Everyone has their traits, and no one could change it but themselves. Besides, they don't know each other much yet. They just met and no one can judge each other yet. Twila turned her attention to the little green electric pokemon down the table, also noticing its cuteness. And as usual, Ivan went back to taking another bite, with a sigh before putting the food in his mouth, due to being that disturbed in eating.

--------------------

Lol.. ==><== Lol..

Btw, click the splice for an amazing shop with full of other splices! PokeNOM's splices!
Credits. (click to show)

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Aug 24 2010, 04:35 PM
Post #85

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

As James was concerned about the thief and all their stolen belongings. Ivan calmed him down then Twila came over. She looked really happy as she said

"Hey you guys! Guess who I just picked up?"
Ivan replied

"Would it happen to be that Mai you have been talking alot about lately?"

James looked over thinking that she was happy but what would she do now that she has the Ralts. He looked at Twila and said

"So Twila, what are you going to do now? Are you going to compete in Gym battles, be a Coordinator or maybe a Pokeathlete?"

James looked around at all his friends and then the doors opened. Everyone in the restaurant was to busy eating, James saw who it was it was the thief. He saw him when he stole the bag earlier, but Ivan didn't seem to notice him because he was to busy eating. James looked as he said to his friends

"Quick guys stop eating circle the thief and we will capture him so he as no where to flee!"

James acted as he jumped up out of his seat and blocked the doors entrance so it wasn't possible to run out of the door. He waited for his friends, they where still eating and where happy to have there companion back.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Ice Jet
post Aug 26 2010, 06:37 AM
Post #86

Radda Radda Radda?
Group Icon

It's so PANEful..

OOC (click to show)

Ivan tried to finish his meal without being disturbed anymore. He's not that used to very noisy meals with friends, having him grown up in a busy and quiet family and all. Without focusing on anything else, Ivan tried to finish his meal peacefully. Without even noticing, the thief came in. Everyone else was so busy, they thought he was another normal customer, since he was in a disguise. Only James noticed him because he and Ivan were the only ones who knew he was the thief. But Ivan was busy eating, and couldn't handle another interference. So he randomly screamed:

"Quick guys stop eating! Circle the thief and we will capture him so he has nowhere to flee!"

Everyone tried to run to run to a corner to stay away from the thief. Everyone was terrified of him so they all stayed back. Ivan putted down his fork, before talking another bite, and got grumpy and sighed. "Stupid thief... Why disturb my one-and-only time of peace..." Then the thief released his pokeballs, showing 3 fierce Mightyena. Two attacked James and Alex and the other one attacked Ivan. Kurt and Mao were alert about the thief and both had a fierce look on the Mightyena. And the rascal jumped on the table looking at Ivan, and growled at him for some reason. Maybe because it was the same pokemon he battled during his stay in his room. It jumped on the table, walked slowly and looked like he was about to bite him, but it accidentally stepped on his lasagna.

The Mightyena got grossed out and tried to remove the sauce out of his paw by shaking it. While Ivan was stunned and felt like he lost everything. He's in a coma and dropped his fork.

*Plays chorus of the song*

After the melodramatic scene (and song), it led Ivan to be enraged and so furious.

"You... you... YOU!" He screamed, while pointing at the rascal. "You... have ruined... MY LASAGNA!!" The Mightyena looked terrified and stepped back out of the table.

"Get ready.. to face... MY FURY!!" Ivan said with rage. "Go Kurt! Beat that rascal!"

--------------------

Lol.. ==><== Lol..

Credits. (click to show)

+Quote Post

SaphireShadows
post Aug 26 2010, 06:41 PM
Post #87

Group Icon

PANE Pokemon

Twila flinched at Ivan's sarcastic tone. Was she not entitled to being happy that her Pokemon was healed? Mai glanced up as she sensed her trainer's mood go from elated to annoyed. Twila was about to shoot some sarcasm back at Ivan when Alex cut in.

"Oh, your Ralts! You got it back, huh?" Twila nodded and returned to her seat, giving the rest of her fries on her plate to Mai - who eagerly scarfed them down. Not wanting to forget Merle, she gave him two more breadsticks from the basket in the middle of the table. The Makuhita smiled, then started to nibble on them.

"So Twila, what are you going to do now? Are you going to compete in Gym battles, be a Coordinator or maybe a Pokeathlete?", James asked, completely changing the subject. Twila thought about it. She didn't really have much experience being a trainer, so the thought of what she would do once she felt ready hadn't occured to her.

"Well..." she began, "once I train enough, I think I'll take on the Gyms. I mean, I like the Contests and the Pokeathlons and all, but I like to watch them more than I want to be in them. I think getting the gym badges here would be a good goal for me." She was going to go on, but James inturrupted her.

"Quick guys stop eating circle the thief and we will capture him so he as no where to flee!" Twila looked around, trying to see who the thief was. She saw him as James blocked the entrance.

"You're not getting away that easily!" Alex yelled at the man, getting his Pokemon ready to fight.

"Oh yeah, kid?", the thief said, calling out his Mightyena. "Go, my Mightyena, go!" he yelled as three ferocious looking wolf Pokemon appeared. "Deal with these kids! Sick 'em!" he called to his Pokemon as he ran towards the kitchen.

"Twila, try to catch him! We'll handle his pokemon!" Alex called back to her. Twila nodded and headed to the kitchen, her Pokemon following behind her.

Steam seemed to pour out of the kitchen as she opened the door. The chefs had apparently been very busy before the thief came in. The kitchen was pretty spacious, with lots of room in between the appliances, so it was easy for Twila to search. As she neared the back of the kitchen she could hear a few muffled cries of Pokemon. She hurried to the back corner of the kitchen, and there was the thief, trying to stuff the Pokemon chefs into the giant fridge. "Hey!" Twila yelled at the man. He started, giving the Pokemon enough time to fling open the door and run to safety. Annoyed, the thief turned to look at Twila. He was older than her, but not by much. He was of average height and weight, with really nothing to distinguish him from any other person on the street. It frustrated Twila that he did not look like a thief, but just some random stranger. A thief should look evil, right?

"You here to get your Pokemon back?" he asked, holding out a Pokeball. She took a step forward, but the man stopped her. "You can have her back, and all the other things too, if your friends can beat my Mightyena," he said, tossing Kimber's Pokeball up in the air. "However," he said thoughtfully, "since you're here anyways, you and I can battle, and if you win, I'll give you everything back. If I win, you watch me walk out of here with everything, and you won't try to stop me again." Twila almost commented on how the whole restaurant now knew what he looked like, and how he couldn't get off the boat now even if he tried, but stilled her tongue. She nodded her agreement to the bet, then waited for the thief to send out a Pokemon.

The thief smirked as he threw a Pokeball to the floor. The flash of red light erupted from the ball, and who should happen to appear from that light than Kimber. Twila gasped; the thought of having to fight her own Pokemon infuriated her, but she had already agreed to the arrangement, and Kimber didn't look like she would have any trouble fighting her own trainer. In fact, she looked downright eager to fight! 'Fine...if that's the way you want it...' she thought to herself as she chose which of her loyal Pokemon to fight with. "Go Mai!" she called as the little Ralts took the field (or kitchen room floor, as it were).

"Nidoran, use Growl!" the thief said. Kimber obliged by planting her feet firmly on the ground and making a low pitched, ferocious-sounding snarl. Mai flinched slightly as Kimber continued to growl.

"Don't let her intimidate you Mai!" Twila called, "Use Confusion!" Mai turned very still, creating a heat wave-like energy that she directed at Kimber. It hit pretty hard, the shock of a nearly invisible, non-physical attack leaving the poor Nidoran quite confused.

"Nidoran, Scratch!" the thief yelled at Kimber, already sounding frustrated. However, Kimber was still confused about where the attack had come from. So confused that she lashed out and ended up hurting herself. She seemed to be getting weaker by the second, which only made the thief all the more frustrated.

"Come on Mai, one more Confusion!" Twila said, hoping to end this quickly so she could get the stolen items back. Mai again directed her psychic powers towards Kimber. However, instead of hitting and ending the match, Kimber shook off her confusion and dodged the attack. Twila sighed in frustration as Kimber regained her composure.

"Nidoran, use Scratch!" the thief called again. This time, Kimber leapt forward, claws outstretched.

"Dodge Mai!" Twila called out desperately. She knew that physical attacks could hurt Mai exponentially more than other Pokemon due to her Psychic typing, plus she had just recovered from the poison. Mai did as she was told and jumped out of the way just in time, sending Kimber crashing into a pile of pots and pans. "Now use Confusion once more!" Twila called again to Mai. This time the attack hit, causing Kimber to fall over. She was completely out of energy. Seeing he had lost, the thief returned Kimber to her ball and threw it over to Twila.

"Take it. I don't need weaklings like that messing up my team." he said. Twila shot him an angry look, which only earned her a grin from the man.

"So I've beaten you, now you have to give me all the items that you stole." she said, practically gloating over the fact that she had foiled his plan.

The thief just chuckled. "You beat me all right," he said, "but your friends haven't beaten me yet! Remember? Only if your friends beat my Mightyena will I give the items back. You still haven't won yet." Twila dropped her head in disappointment. "How about we go see how they're doing, shall we?" he asked, ushering her towards the kitchen doors. Twila watched from the kitchen doorway as her friends battled the thief's Mightyena. She just hoped that the thief would keep to his word.

--------------------

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Aug 27 2010, 01:23 AM
Post #88

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

As James looked he grabbed his pokeball and pressed the center button and out emerged his Snover. James looked at his new Electrike and thought it's to early to use it. As he looked over at the Mighteyena it was running at Frost and was going to use Bite. James then said to Frost

"Frost run at the Mighteyena and dodge it's attack, then use Tackle."

Frost looked as it started running with it's stubby little legs the Mighteyena was getting ready to attack Frost but as it went for the bite Frost moved, the Mighteyena stopped and looked over as Frost was heading at the Mighteyena, the Mighteyena then bit it just as it was tackling it. The Mighteyena was throw back while Frost was in pain. Frost had a big bite mark on it's arm, from the one attack the Mighteyena looked out of breath. James took captivation of this and said to Frost.

"Frost use Powder Snow, then finish with Tackle!"

Frost drawed in a breath as Mighteyena started running and Frost again, Frost released the gust of snow at Mighteyena, it hit the bottom half of it's body, stopping in it's tracks Frost started running at the Mighteyena,

"Snap, Bang!"

Mighteyena went flying into a table and snapped it, he went flying at the wall and was unable to battle. James looked happy, he had won his first battle. Now Ivan was the only one left to battle the Mighteyena.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Ice Jet
post Aug 27 2010, 04:50 AM
Post #89

Radda Radda Radda?
Group Icon

It's so PANEful..

"Go Kurt! Beat that rascal!" Ivan said, with an enraged tone on his voice. The Torkoal jumped in front of them and the Mightyena jumped off the table, still having the scared look.

"Use Ember!" He said, with having his fist clench and pulling it up while having his eyes burning in a metaphorical way. Then Kurt threw in small bits of fire power at the Mightyena. But sadly, the Mightyena got serious again and he wasn't afraid of Ivan's rage anymore, (Or it was just trying to hide it somehow.) and dodged the ember. The Mightyena charged right in and looked like it wanted to bite Kurt. Ivan doesn't know any other moves of the Torkoal other than ember, since he was taught that almost all fire-types know ember. So he quickly took his pokedex in his backpack behind his back, and searched for its moves. And he saw one defensive move. And it was in great timing since he needs to avoid it somehow.

"Withdraw!" He said, with his finger pointing at Kurt. Then he hid in his shell, which obviously blocks the whole attack. The Mightyena bit Kurt's shell, and its stupidity led him to hurt its jaws, completely unable to use another biting move. "Now Headbutt!" The Torkoal showed its head, and pushed it up to use its head to attack. The Mightyena regained its senses and knew that the attack would come from below, and jumped out of the way to dodge it. Then it flipped , showing its tail in front of Kurt, then the tail glowed and charged to the head of the coal pokemon. The Iron Tail was a direct hit and hurt Kurt's head. It was painful but if they would calculate with type advantages and defense power, Steel is a disadvantage against Fire, and Torkoal's defenses are high. So the pain was half the regular damage Kurt took. And it's a good thing he's still just fine.

"Hmmm... this is one tough dog. I guess I need help. Don't let that beast get away that easy, Mao!" The Bulbasaur jumped right in and showed a growl at the Mightyena. Then the rascal also growled at Mao, trying to intimidate it with its fierce face. The wolf charged right in and tried to hit Mao. Ivan didn't know what to do, but he suddenly remembered he had Kurt right beside Mao. "Come on Kurt, use Ember to the left!" The Torkoal lauched bits of fire towards the Mightyena and there was no way to dodge it. But, the Mightyena cancelled its attack and jumped on Mao. The attack was partially dodged, since it was bursted out all of a sudden. making it damage the wolf a little.

"Hah! It's a good thing I have an ace up on my sleeve! Mao, grab Mightyena with Vine Whip!" The Bulbasaur released it vines and grabbed the Mightyena and tried to immobilize its body from dodging. "Now Kurt, ummm.." Ivan tried to look on his pokedex on his hand again for another move, and then another idea hatched in Ivan's head. Now Kurt, jump on Mao and use Headbutt! While being lifted by Mao in mid-air, The Torkoal charged into Mao and jumped on his head quickly so Mao will not hold Kurt's weight. And the Torkoal jumped with his head stretching to the Mightyena. "RELEASE!" Ivan shouted to Mao, making the wolf drop a little and got hit real badly on its body. The clash resulted a bad bruise on its body and became unable to battle. The Mightyena layed down on the floor and Ivan cheered for their victory. Kurt was happy for his first battle, and tag-team battle, to be a successful win. "Hahaha.. Nice job guys! That'll teach its lesson to ruin my food." And to think, Ivan battled that fiercely just because his lasagna was ruined. Now all that's left is Twila's chase for the thief, and they hope that she did.

This post has been edited by Ice Jet: Aug 27 2010, 06:17 PM

--------------------

Lol.. ==><== Lol..

Credits. (click to show)

+Quote Post

SaphireShadows
post Aug 31 2010, 06:49 AM
Post #90

Group Icon

PANE Pokemon

OOC (click to show)

Twila cheered as Ivan took out the last Mightyena. It was funny to her that he could be so motivated by the loss of his food. The thief cursed and returned his Pokemon to their Pokeballs. "I can't believe my Mightyena lost to three newbie trainers..." he mumbled as he put the balls back in his pockets.

"Now you are going to keep your promise and give back everything you stole, right?" Twila asked. The thief hesitated for a second, his eyes darting back and forth ('Probably trying to find a way out,' Twila thought). He sighed and handed her a key card.

"This is the key to my room. The only reason I wasn't discovered was that I moved all the goods from my room to the engine room when the employees were searching the cabins." Twila hastily took the key card from his hand, then looked back at him.

"You'll have to come with us to make sure you're not lying." she said as Mai and Merle surrounded him. Giving an angry huff, the thief walked with the four trainers out of the restaurant and towards the cabins. His cabin was in the last level of cabins at the very end of the hallway. Taking out the card key, Twila swiped it through the register, which flashed green and unlocked the door. She quickly turned the doorknob and opened it, revealing all of the things that the thief stole. He was remarkably organized, keeping all the wallets in one neat stack, the bags in another pile, and all the Pokeballs on his nightstand. Twila picked up the phone on the table and dialed the help desk.

"Hello, how may I help you?" a cheerful female voice asked on the other line. Twila told her they had found the stolen goods and the thief. "Stay right there," the woman said, "I'll have some employees come down and assist you." A good three minutes later six ship employees walked in, three surrounding the thief, and three others helping put the items in a laundry cart to be taken back up to the top deck.

"We'll make sure all of this stuff gets back to their rightful owners," one employee said as the three employees practically carried the thief out of the room. Twila nodded, then turned to the cart full of belongings and checked the Pokeballs.

"I believe some of these are yours?" Twila asked as she handed Ivan and James their Pokeballs back.

HOOOOOOONK!

"Attention all passengers, the ferry has now arrived at Port Barley. Please pack up your belongings and exit the ship. The ship will return to Sinnoh in twelve hours." a voice over the intercom said. Twila smiled, they had managed to catch the thief right before they got to port!

"Come on guys, let's go back up to the top and get our stuff." Twila said as she motioned for the other three to follow. As they emerged onto the top deck, Twila turned to her new friends and said, "It's been so much fun being on this ship with you guys, even with that thief running around." Before they knew it, they had all walked back to their cabins. As Twila opened her door, she stopped and asked, "So what now? Are we all going to part ways and continue our journeys alone? Or are we going to stick together? Either way, I really had fun getting to know you three." Then she went into her room, packed up her stuff, and waited for Alex, Ivan and James so they could get off the boat together.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Ice Jet
post Aug 31 2010, 09:29 AM
Post #91

Radda Radda Radda?
Group Icon

It's so PANEful..

OOC (click to show)

Before finishing the final blow, Twila had already caught the thief and cheered on Ivan's battle. But anyways, She interrogated the thief into telling her where the thief hid all hid items. He gave his card key and came with the gang to make sure he wasn't lying. One of the employees told the other staff members that the gang caught the thief, and assisted them. They found all of the stolen goods, even their pokeballs.

"I believe some of these are yours?" Twila asked as she handed Ivan and James their Pokeballs back.

"Oh yeah!" Ivan said, with the feeling of doing a good deed, which was very rewarding, "Come on out, Shivers!" He shouted, as he threw his pokeball in the air, and releasing a blinding light and a Swinub.

"H-how.. are... y-you..?" He tried to hide his true feelings of having his friend lost and returned. "Swi-i-i-i!" He cheered. "Oh yeah! Shivers, I'd like you to meet Kurt." "Torkoal!" The Swinub had a little chat with Mao, and then he turned his attention to Kurt and he was pleased to meet him.

"Speaking of Torkoal.." A man said while eavesdropping on their reunion. He was the same man who let him borrow his Torkoal.
"Oh, you're.." Ivan said while trying to remember who he was. "Rocky, call me Rocky." The man introduced.
"Hi Rocky, Here's your Torkoal."
"So I see." He got Kurt's pokeball out of Ivan's hand.
"Listen, could I say goodbye to Kurt?" He asked, while becoming more elegiac
"You named him Kurt?" Rocky curiously asked.
"Yup!" Ivan said proudly, then turned his smile into a frown. While his pokemon almost bid farewell to the coal pokemon.
"Hmmm.." Rocky thought of cheering him up, and thanking him for helping them catch the thief, so he said:
"Tell you what, Don't say goodbye to him." Rocky said.
"What?" Ivan surprisingly asked, while Rocky gave the pokeball back.
"You can keep Torko~ I mean, Kurt."
"Seriously?" Ivan gave a big grin after hearing what he said, and became overjoyed.
"Uh-huh. It's a gift for you because you and your friends helped us catch the thief." Rocky said, while Ivan's pokemon got overjoyed as well.
"Well, thanks.." Ivan thanked him while being a little bit speechless at the same time.
"Alright, see ya next time!" Rocky said, while helping his co-workers bring the thief somewhere.

Suddenly,
"HOOOOOOOOOOOONK!"
"Attention all passengers, the ferry has now arrived at Port Barley. Please pack up your belongings and exit the ship. The ship will return to Sinnoh in twelve hours." A voice in the intercom said. All of the passengers were pleased that the thief was caught, all of the stolen goods were returned, and they all had a *safe* trip.

"Come on guys, let's go back up to the top and get our stuff." Twila said while walking back to their rooms to get their stuff. Before turning to their rooms, Twila said, "It's been so much fun being on this ship with you guys, even with that thief running around."

"It was fun.." Ivan said, before realizing that they were all exhausted with all that chasing going on. "and it was very tiring, but it was great.."

As she opened her door, she said, "So what now? Are we all going to part ways and continue our journeys alone? Or are we going to stick together? Either way, I really had fun getting to know you three."

"I guess, we'll just find it out ourselves. I hope we will see each other again." Ivan walked deeper in the halls to get his stuff in his room, and cleaned up all the minor messes he made before going out of his room. Then he went back to Twila and he waited for Alex and James to pack their stuff.

--------------------

Lol.. ==><== Lol..

Credits. (click to show)

+Quote Post

ZapdosZulu Hunte...
post Aug 31 2010, 05:19 PM
Post #92

Hunter from ZapdosZulu
Group Icon

Sebastian West

OOC (click to show)

As James was happy that they had gotten the thief he looked around as he waited for Twila to come out of the kitchen. She walked out with the thief heavily secured and a key card in her hand. We all followed her down to the room as she slid the key card until the green light came up. They walked in and everything that was stolen was practically in perfect place. Twila walked over and grabbed Ivan's Alex's and my pokeball. She came over and said

"I believe some of these are yours?" as James looked at Twila.

She handed it into James hand as he suddenly was extremely happy, now he had Muddy back. He grasped the pokeball and threw it up as a blinding red light came shining down to the floor as Muddy emerged. I was so happy to see Muddy as I remembered that I had Electrike, as I had forgotten to return it to Uncle Andrew. I looked at Muddy and said

"Muddy this is Electrike." as he at Muddy he then said
"Electrike this is Muddy" as he looked over at Electrike

He looked around as they were all happy and the employee's were carting the items up to the top floor. He looked at all his friends and then

Suddenly,
"Hooooooonk!"
"Attention all passengers, the ferry has now arrived at Port Barley. Please pack up your belongings and exit the ship. The ship will return to Sinnoh in twelve hours." A voice in the intercom said. All of the passengers were pleased that the thief was caught, all of the stolen goods were returned, and they all had a *safe* trip.

As James was excited that he was ready to go and start his new adventure he thought that he can always remember this boat trip as his first adventure. Then Twila said

"Come on guys, let's go back up to the top and get our stuff." As we walked upstairs and saw we were on the top floor we then heard Twila say

"It's been so much fun being on this ship with you guys, even with that thief running around." as she looked really happy. James said

"Guys I will be back in a while I have to go see someone."

As he walked off he walked down the stairs and onto the battlefield as he saw his Uncle standing on the edge admiring the view, James ran over to him and said

"Hey Uncle Andy. I have your Electrike back for you." As James was excited to see him a sudden sadness came upon him knowing he had to give Electrike back. They had bonded quickly and so did his pokemon. As he looked at him he replied.

"Hey James, are you alright after trying to catch the thief? As he looked happy to see his nefue. James looked and said to him.

"Yeah it was exciting and adventurous. And it all brought new friendships. I got Muddy back so I will have to give you your Electrike back." As Uncle Andrew quickly said

"It's alright James you can keep him. I think you will need it more that I need it. Also congratulations on capturing the thief. He looked at the exit and said to James

"Well James it was super to see you here and I hope you become one of Furoh's strongest trainers." As he walked off.

James yelled out

"Cya and thanks so much for the Electrike. I really hope to see you again."

He looked at the Electrike and said

"Can I call you Trikey? If you like it?" As he heard Electrike howl and it sounded like it was happy as he walked with his pokemon upstairs back to his room and packed his bags. He put everything in except for his pokemon. He wanted them to see Furoh on first sight as he threw his bag over his back he walked out to the restaurant and waited for his new friends so they could all walk off the boat and witness Furoh together. As a Team.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Ice Jet
post Sep 3 2010, 07:35 AM
Post #93

Radda Radda Radda?
Group Icon

It's so PANEful..

OOC (click to show)

After they got all their stuff, they all walked together outside the halls and onto the exit ramp. Although everyone else too were going down, while others waited for the crowd to go first, then the line will shorten and they'll go out after. They all tried to squeeze their way in, and finally, they're out of the boat, and took their first steps on Furoh, specifically Port Barley.

Port Barley: A place where a new adventure begins.

The sunset view looked beautiful and the ocean waves were calm. It was a pretty sight indeed. Too bad the view was for saying goodbyes now. "Look at the sunset..." Ivan said with a soft, and amazed tone of voice. "It's getting late, and I'm expecting someone to pick me up. So let's spend this final moment and cherish it, 'till we meet again." "Awww, GROUP HUG!" Ivan randomly shouted, and hugged everyone he could reach. while the others tried to go with the flow, and group hugged each other. After the long hug,

"Ivan.. Ivan!" A voice shouted, it sounded a bit familiar to him. The voice came from the other side of the area. It came from Ivan's aunt. "Ivan!" "Auntie?" "Ivan!!" And she hugged her nephew real tight. "Auntie, save the hugs for later, besides, my friends are still there!" Ivan blushed for a moment because of embarrassment and tried to release the hug. "Oh, sorry dear!" Aunt Clara apologized to Ivan, and turned her attention to his friends. "Well, aren't you gonna introduce me to them?" "Whoops! I forgot!" Ivan said while introducing them to her. "That guy over there is James, and the girl next to him is Twila, and the other guy next to her is Alex." "Well, nice to meet them, now say goodbye to them. Mark can't wait to see you back at home." "Kay." Ivan said, with a tone of voice that was not that lively, as if he didn't want to see his cousin.

Ivan bid (maybe) his last farewell to his friends, before each one of them decides which path they will go next, and start off the real journey.

"Well, this is it guys. I guess I'll... see ya later!"

--------------------

Lol.. ==><== Lol..

Credits. (click to show)

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Closed TopicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 06:51 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.