Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hey! :)
StellaFleure3
post Aug 9 2021, 04:36 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 261 326

Active Squad

Hi everyone!

I'm Laura, 37 years old and from Northwest Germany. I've been playing the main Pokémon games from each generation since the Red & Blue editions were released in Europe in late 1999. However my most favourite Pokémon game is Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of the Sky.

Apart from Pokémon I enjoy learning & expanding my knowledge in foreign languages (currently learning Dutch & expanding my knowledge in Japanese), cooking & baking, doing jigsaw puzzles & reading books. I am interested in anime / manga, idol J-Pop & some gaming. I have been interested in NFL football since 2011 and I became a fan of the Green Bay Packers in late 2014.

A long-time friend told me about this site and I became curious. Nice to meet you, everyone! Should I ever have questions I'm going to look into the Quick Questions Quick Answers thread or post there.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Aug 9 2021, 05:04 AM
Post #2

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

Oh hey, neighbour! I'm from the Netherlands myself, nice to meet you and welcome to the site!
Hope you'll have lots of fun exploring and collecting!

If you have any questions, there's a Help Page you can check out, but the Quick Questions, Quick Answers thread is a great place to ask! There's also an active Discord, if you're interested! Not just for asking questions, but also for talking/making friends. happy.gif

I like how you're expanding your knowledge on so many areas, that's awesome! They also tell me that Dutch is a pretty complex language to learn, as well as Japanese, so good luck! You got this!! Let me know if you want to practice your Dutch on someone. wink.gif

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

The quiet wolf
post Aug 9 2021, 08:29 AM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 80 437

Welcome Laura! Always cool to hear about NFL fans from outside the States, but can't agree with your Packers fandom- Go Lions!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:41 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.