Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Begin Again, Xires's reintroduction to roleplay.
Xires
post Sep 3 2014, 07:16 PM
Post #1

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 97 475

Insect Collect

First and foremost, a greeting. I cannot remember how long exactly it was since I last visited this site, but it has been quite a while, I assure you. Recently I have been informed that my Four Year anniversary happened recently, and to this I am surprised, very surprised indeed. That means it's been four years since I first visited this place. For those of you that don't know me, I am Xires, as my roleplaying experience is... I would argue, subpar. Nonetheless, it is tradition for me to return each time to this place with promise of a new roleplay for all of you to enjoy. As I am aware that almost all roleplays here rarely come to fruition, I have decided that this roleplay in particular will be one without much preordained plot events. That isn't to say, however, that there will be no plot involved. I look forward to your participation.

Plot (click to show)

Character sign up:

Name: (This should be the name of your character.)
Species:(What kind of Pokemon are you? There can only be one of each pokemon, so read other responses carefully first!)
Appearance:(While you can technically put regular pokemon in here, a lot of pokemon have special items they hold on to, or certain special appearances about them that put them apart. If your pokemon has any of those, note that here! NOTE: It has to be identifiable as the pokemon. Scars, a tousling of hair, or eye color changes are fine, but a full on palette color change, major appearance changes, or otherwise are not acceptable.)
Personality:(Be detailed! If you're used to roleplaying out their personality, think about how you usually roleplay. This personality section is what I'll be looking at most when I judge whether or not you'll be accepted.)

CODE

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:

Please note that at the current moment, I won't be having a particular character myself! You see, I want everyone to be able to choose their pokemon first, and then I will choose my own pokemon at the beginning of the roleplay. If You're accepted, I expect you'll already know basic etiquette, so a Rules list won't be necessary.

This post has been edited by Xires: Sep 5 2014, 02:36 PM

--------------------

-Lulled in the countless chambers of the brain, our thoughts are linked by many a hidden chain; awake but one, and in, what myriads rise!-
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

The Majestic Mr ...
post Sep 4 2014, 03:34 AM
Post #2

The Green Thunder, Kell of L's, Keeper of Stars
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 212 177

Exuberant

Hiya, I don't know you from when you were here before, but welcome back!
Anyway, this is very, very interesting. I've got school in about an hour, so I won't be able to do anything just yet, but I'll post something later today if I get the chance. I think I know who I want to put in here, as I'm used to roleplaying him and actually like him a lot. He also has one of those distinct features that you mentioned they should have.

I also noticed that you joined on my birthday. Pretty interesting.

You know what? I'll just do it now. I've got enough time.

Name: Kurai
Species: Luxray
Appearance: Kurai's fur is a strange red color, rather than the usual blue or rare gold that most Luxray have.
Personality: Kurai is very intelligent, and often thinks things over before acting. He uses his x-ray vision to his advantage, and is very loyal and often protective of those close to him. He also has a sense of pride, but usually lowers it around his friends.

This post has been edited by The Majestic Mr L: Sep 4 2014, 03:47 AM

--------------------

Light is a spectrum. Why limit yourself to a single hue?

Nintendo 3DS FC: 1950-9577-7656
Switch FC: Mr. L: 5429-0347-5697

PM me if you want to add me. happy.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. L banner made by Luigi Mario
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I'M REALLY FEELING IT!
+Quote Post

Metal Sonic
post Sep 5 2014, 12:52 PM
Post #3

Strange, isn't it?!
Group Icon

Member No.: 166 628

Evil Army

I've been gone for a while, back to RPing!

Name: Aura
Species: Lucario
Appearance: Aura has the normal fur as a Lucario, but has crystal-blue eyes, since he got a scar on his neck, he also wears a red scarf.
Personality: Aura was bullied as a Riolu since he had different eyes than the other Riolu, he's very calm, cool and collected and always helping weak Pokemon in need, since he has been bullied back then, he always keeps his scarf on to hide his scar that he got from a fight with a angry Scyther that he had as a Riolu.

This post has been edited by Metal Sonic: Sep 5 2014, 03:11 PM

--------------------

Made by Squeegie!

DarkPikachu732> Metal Sonic

My Pokesona, made by Andreuzu.

Made by Mercutio!

Pokemon Arts (click to show)

Made by AmazingGrace1314

Rayquaza, one of my favorate pokemons in a banner, made by Quomimi

Groups I'm in. (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

RP! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Xires
post Sep 5 2014, 02:02 PM
Post #4

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

Alright you two... I think I'm going to need to explain a few things.

Mr. L: I'm afraid I'm going to have to deny your application. A red Luxray isn't exactly normal, or passable within the pokemon universe. the closest there is to that is the pink pokemon from Pinkan Island, which have been eating a special type of berry selectively for their entire lives. Considering there are no instances of a red variant of this, it's not possible for your luxray to exist. Sorry.

Metal Sonic: At this point, I can only accept the Lucario, for reasons listed above with Mr. L. On a side note, you are only allowed ONE entry, I wish to keep as many pokemon available. I should specify that there should only be one held item (A singular oran berry, a scarf, etc.) I would appreciate a change with this. Additionally, I would prefer a much longer personality description. It's how I know whether or not you'll be able to put in the effort.

--------------------

-Lulled in the countless chambers of the brain, our thoughts are linked by many a hidden chain; awake but one, and in, what myriads rise!-
+Quote Post

Metal Sonic
post Sep 5 2014, 02:28 PM
Post #5

Strange, isn't it?!
Group Icon

Evil Army

Edited. (is this better?)

--------------------

Made by Squeegie!

Made by Mercutio!

Made by AmazingGrace1314

Credits (click to show)

RP! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Xires
post Sep 5 2014, 02:34 PM
Post #6

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

Metal Sonic: Appearance wise, yes. That is much better. It should be noted that while you are already accepted, I would still appreciate going more in depth into their personality.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Huntress Wizard
post Sep 5 2014, 02:47 PM
Post #7

C'mon, grab your friends!
Group Icon

Member No.: 102 033

PANE: Roxxy Mauden

This seems like a good chance to flex my RPing muscles a bit more:

Name: Lyra

Species: Lopunny

Appearance: Lyra is a pretty typical Lopunny, color-wise. But her fur is not as well groomed as it should be, and is even matted in some parts. She's also slightly shorter than average at 3'7". She is missing two fingers on her right paw, and so usually keeps it tucked further into the ring of fur around her wrist. Lyra also has a bite mark scar on the right side of her stomach, visible as small patches of missing fur, that curves from her ribcage to the middle of her stomach and back around to her hip. There is a mirror image of this scar on her back. Around the base of her left ear, she wears the torn remains of a Silk Scarf. Lyra is Limber, able to dodge attacks with ease in the air.

Personality: Lyra is an optimist to a fault, never seeing the cloud without a massive silver lining. She hops everywhere she goes, occasionally forgetting that she's not a Buneary anymore and overestimating her leg power. She will always try negotiating and soothing before resorting to fighting, but make no mistake; she is a force to be reckoned with. Lyra is never without a smile on her face. She can sometimes be naive, but generally knows how the world works. Her one major fault, though, is that she would do anything to protect those smaller, weaker, or more helpless than herself. That was how she got the bite mark (Sharpedo) and lost her fingers (Beartic), and also how her precious Silk Scarf ended up in tatters (Druddigon).

This post has been edited by Huntress Wizard: Sep 6 2014, 07:24 PM

--------------------

~~~~~

+Quote Post

Metal Sonic
post Sep 5 2014, 03:12 PM
Post #8

Strange, isn't it?!
Group Icon

Evil Army

I added a bit more to Aura's personality, I also added a extra to his Appearance.

--------------------

Made by Squeegie!

Made by Mercutio!

Made by AmazingGrace1314

Credits (click to show)

RP! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Xires
post Sep 5 2014, 06:33 PM
Post #9

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

Huntress Wizard: Approved, and very well thought out as well. I like it.

Metal Sonic: You really don't actually need to edit your personality you know. Honestly, and I'll be blunt, It looks less like you added personality and more like you added some more to his appearance...

On a side note, I may actually be starting this up once we get a few more members. Groups of pokemon will be released in packs, so large scale confrontation may occur. Small groups of 3 or 4 pokemon will be released at a time, and then move together as a unit (hopefully). One more accepted member, and I'll start things up.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Metal Sonic
post Sep 6 2014, 02:27 AM
Post #10

Strange, isn't it?!
Group Icon

Evil Army

Ah, sorry, is he still approved?

--------------------

Made by Squeegie!

Made by Mercutio!

Made by AmazingGrace1314

Credits (click to show)

RP! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Xires
post Sep 6 2014, 01:42 PM
Post #11

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

Yes, He is.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Huntress Wizard
post Sep 12 2014, 03:29 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

If you really want to start, Xires, I'm sure we'd be fine for a little bit since your character would also be joining us. And maybe having it start would attract more peeps to join us...?

--------------------

~~~~~

+Quote Post

Xires
post Sep 14 2014, 09:31 PM
Post #13

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

Well, I suppose we can. But, to still keep things fair, I'll let you guys choose one from the three potential characters I'll play.

Dirge the Cacturne (M) (click to show)

Benjamin the Bronzong (N) (click to show)

Sophie the Audino (F) (click to show)

This post has been edited by Xires: Sep 14 2014, 09:50 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Metal Sonic
post Sep 15 2014, 01:39 AM
Post #14

Strange, isn't it?!
Group Icon

Evil Army

Hmm... Lets see... I think I'll pick Sophie, we could use a cleric!

--------------------

Made by Squeegie!

Made by Mercutio!

Made by AmazingGrace1314

Credits (click to show)

RP! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Huntress Wizard
post Sep 15 2014, 04:53 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

I also really like Sophie (inb4 someone screams MEDIC), but it would be funny to see how Lyra and Dirge interact.

--------------------

~~~~~

+Quote Post

Xires
post Sep 17 2014, 09:31 PM
Post #16

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

So, It appears Sophie the Audino is our choice. Sophie Actually holds what used to be a Mega Stone, and her ability is Healer. However, Due to the lack of humans on the planet, her Mega stone is nothing more than a pretty paperweight... Unless some secret is revealed.

Main topic here.

This post has been edited by Xires: Sep 17 2014, 09:51 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kaxanar
post Sep 24 2014, 01:21 PM
Post #17

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 837

Memories

Well hello there rp, don't you look intriguing? lol.gif

Is this still open for applications, by any chance? I'd really like to join.

--------------------
Nothing to see here, move along... shift.gif
+Quote Post

Xires
post Sep 26 2014, 12:17 AM
Post #18

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

This is still open! I'd suggest looking over the length of the posts in the main topic, before considering applying, however. It's expected of you to be able to keep up.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kaxanar
post Sep 28 2014, 03:42 PM
Post #19

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 837

Memories

Great! No worries about posting length here; I popped over to the main topic for a look before asking, and I don't believe I'd have trouble keeping pace with you. (I've actually been accused of typing too much in the past, though admittedly that was a while ago, and I haven't done much roleplaying in far too long ago so I'm a little out of practice. sweat.gif) Anyway, I'll go start on a profile now.

ETA: Oh! Quick question. Seeing as you only have female characters active at the moment, would you like me to make a male, or does it not matter?

This post has been edited by Fallen Angel: Sep 28 2014, 03:44 PM

--------------------
Nothing to see here, move along... shift.gif
+Quote Post

Xires
post Sep 28 2014, 06:53 PM
Post #20

Tick Tock
Group Icon

Insect Collect

To be honest here, I doesn't matter. Male or female won't make much of a difference, really.

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:00 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.