Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
M.I.A. Leftovers, I used the PC filter to look but...
Boogie Ronnster
post Dec 21 2012, 09:31 PM
Post #1

I'm under yer bed instigating night terrors >8)
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 91 319

PENI- Uh.. SPACE ENVY

My inventory said I have 2 leftovers (out of 3) in use. However, I couldn't remember what pokemon besides my ferrothorn is using a leftovers. So I decided to investigate. I looked at my battle tower pokemon. Couldn't see anything. Used the filter for "pokemon with a hold item" and still no dice. Thus, I'm confused. I'm wondering if I accidentally abandoned a pokemon with a leftovers, but I don't know how to go about checking if I did do that...

This could still possibly be a bug of some sort (in that my inventory glitched or something), hence me putting the questionable question here instead of in "help".

I guess it's not a huge deal, but finding leftovers in the backroom is a downright miracle and I'm not really willing to part with prize points for a replacement... I mean, if it was my fault, I'll take the hit. I'm not asking for a replacement if I'm by no means entitled to one. I just don't know how to go about checking if I did something stupid or not...

Help would be appreciated whenever time permits c:

--------------------
Call me Ronnie (or Ronnster) Please :> NOTICE: I'm not that active at this moment so I will be uber slow with PMs and might not clickback or whatever. Maybe I'll be back in full force someday... like for the SWSH... I don't wanna miss out on the prize... <.<

KotRT (click to show)

Maybe I'm just a dreamer (click to show)

credits and personal notice (click to show)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Miss X
post Jan 6 2013, 10:32 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 154 290

Active Squad

I'm experiencing a bug that might be related to yours. I received a Bug Gem as a prize for one of my achievements, and I can see it in my inventory. In this case, it doesn't say that the Bug Gem is in use, but when I go to try to equip one of my Pokemon with it, it does not appear in the drop down list of hold items.

Never mind about the above. I just realized it was because I tried putting it on a Psychic Type. Whelp, I feel stupid. noes.gif

Also, I'm not 100% sure, but I think that I saw somewhere that if you release a Pokemon, its hold items are returned to the inventory, so it sounds like a bug to me.

This post has been edited by Miss X: Jan 6 2013, 10:35 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Boogie Ronnster
post Jan 6 2013, 10:47 PM
Post #3

I'm under yer bed instigating night terrors >8)
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 91 319

PENI- Uh.. SPACE ENVY

I hate admitting I look at inventories, but I do sometimes if I'm curious about one thing or another. don't look at me like that! I'm shameful I know. It's not like I would hound someone for an item. That's not cool. The amount of slow poke tails people get amuses me as well. But I digress...

I saw someone with leftovers x 1 (x2). That's impossible I think... I'm starting to wonder if it's just a leftovers thing.

and I thought that if you released a pokemon with a hold item it disappeared ... or the person who adopted got it... for some reason it just being gone sticks in my mind...

--------------------
Call me Ronnie (or Ronnster) Please :> NOTICE: I'm not that active at this moment so I will be uber slow with PMs and might not clickback or whatever. Maybe I'll be back in full force someday... like for the SWSH... I don't wanna miss out on the prize... <.<

KotRT (click to show)

Maybe I'm just a dreamer (click to show)

credits and personal notice (click to show)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:48 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.