Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Aurora Time Delay is too long
Breech Loader
post Dec 12 2015, 08:13 AM
Post #1

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 228 368

Active Squad

Aurora is such a rare weather, and I can deal with that. It's just that having a delay between the Star Guided Journey means that everybody who went on the Exploration last time,

My delay is 1 month, 23 days at the moment, I did it last month, so I cant do it this month, but also I can't do it next month, and I probably won't even be able to do it the month after if it comes up any time in the first 23 days... And anybody else who completed it in the last month will be in the same boat.

The delay is just ridiculous. All Explorations should have a 30 day delay (or possibly raise some delays and make them all 45 days, perhaps).
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post Dec 12 2015, 08:40 AM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

Couple of things.

You did not complete the exploration last moth, it was a week ago according to your cooldown, which was this moth. Nor did you embark on the exploration last month, as there was no aurora last month. In fact, today is the second instance of aurora this month, and before that, there was an interval of about 6 months with no aurora.

If aurora happens more often, there will be more times when the weather is aurora and you can't embark on the exploration thanks to the cooldown.

You provide no reason why all explorations should have the same cooldown.

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
+Quote Post

Breech Loader
post Dec 12 2015, 09:04 AM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 228 368

Active Squad

Bugger. I got confused.

But I still think all explorations should have the same cooldown. Why? Because they're all explorations.
+Quote Post

Dr Electric
post Dec 12 2015, 11:53 AM
Post #4

A wannabe Doctor thinking he already is one.
Group Icon

Member No.: 230 954

My Electric Knights

No. All explorations shouldn't have same cooldown time. Obtaining Bidofo or 'Wymsy shouldn't be that easy, that's why it has a long cooldown. However, Unown one has too many pokemons to reward, so it ideally should have a small cooldown time. So having all explorations the same cooldown time because they're explorations is a ridiculous logic to be honest. But yeah, I'd agree that lowering the cooldown of Star Guided Journey to maybe a month would have been better, but this too adds to the exploration/Pokemon's charm. wink.gif

--------------------

PM me for Social Network add request/Shiny race request. I will answer for sure.

My shining beauties:

My groups (click to show)

Avatar credited to Cycloneblaze from Cycloneshop II.

+Quote Post

SilverPT
post Dec 12 2015, 02:30 PM
Post #5

You're one bad day away from being me.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 128 888

Active Squad

QUOTE(Dr Electric @ Dec 12 2015, 04:53 PM) *
No. All explorations shouldn't have same cooldown time. Obtaining Bidofo or 'Wymsy shouldn't be that easy, that's why it has a long cooldown. However, Unown one has too many pokemons to reward, so it ideally should have a small cooldown time. So having all explorations the same cooldown time because they're explorations is a ridiculous logic to be honest. But yeah, I'd agree that lowering the cooldown of Star Guided Journey to maybe a month would have been better, but this too adds to the exploration/Pokemon's charm. wink.gif

I can only agree with this. Although Aurora weather brings some perks besides allowing to embark on "Star Guided Journey", its cooldown could be a little lower. :/

--------------------

Big shoutout to Cycloneblaze for the awesome buttons!

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 01:52 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.