Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Star Wars: War of the Millennia, It is the end. Who will come out on top... who will be destroyed?
Atalya
post May 18 2010, 10:40 AM
Post #1

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 37 954

Favourite Pokemon

Story takes place 2,500 ABY (After Battle of Yavin)
Epic Story (click to show)

CODE
[b]Name:[/b] First and last. Wookiees have no surname.
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b] To http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page with you!
[b]Age:[/b] Depending upon the species, the age differs
[b]Cybernetics:[/b] Any robotic parts that may replace lost limbs, or enhance physical and/or mental abilities
[b]Jedi/Sith, or Other?:[/b] Self-explanatory. Though include what kind of Jedi or Sith; Jedi Guardian/Sentinel/Consular; Sith Marauder/Assassin/Sorcer(ess/or) or other categories you can find
[b]Saber Color/Kind:[/b] *only for Jedi/Sith*
[b]Unique Force abilities:[/b] What can they do that they have developed, perfected, or mastered? *only if Jedi/Sith*
[b]Rank in the Hierarchy:[/b] Padawan, Knight, Jedi Master? If padawan, who's their master? *only if Jedi*
Sith Apprentice, Sith Warrior, Sith Lord/Lady *only if Sith*

[b]Homeworld:[/b] Where were they born/raised?
[b]History:[/b] How did they become a Jedi/Senator? How did their life go before they entered the Order? What was their life like overall? Has to be at least a paragraph long (5-7 sentences)

[b]Personality:[/b] Describe them like your were describing yourself (must be a paragraph long)

[b]Appearance:[/b] This'll be difficult depending on what species you chose.
But nonetheless, must be a paragraph long (only 3-5 sentences in this)

And if you really want to make up a new species:
Copy & Paste
CODE
[b]Name:[/b] Have a name that makes some form of sense
[i]Designation:[/i] Nonsentient, Semisentient, Sentient (Sentience: Ability to think intelligently (one is aware of their existence, and isn't driven by instinct))
[i]Average Lifespan[/i]: How long can they live?

[i]Hair Color(s):[/i]
[i]Eye Color:[/i]
[i]Skin Color(s):[/i]
[i]Average Height[/i]: How tall are they overall

[i]Subspecies (if any)[/i]: Basically a subdivision of a species.
[i]Birth Rate[/i]: How long is their gestation period? How many on average do this have offspring?

[i]Planet(s) of origin[/i]: Shouldn't be too hard
[i]Distinctions[/i]: What markings or parts make them recognizable?
[i]Abilities[/i]: What can they do that most or all can't?

[i]Personality[/i]: How does the average specie act?
[i]Primary Language(s:[/i] Include a description of what it sounds like when spoken, and what accent the species speaks with when they speak Basic.
[i]Society/Culture:[/i] What are their traditions, and customs? How is their species governed?

And if you are really that awesome of a person, you can make a new Jedi/Sith Class
CODE
[b]Name:[/b] Has to make some form of sense
[i]What do they do?:[/i] Be as descriptive as possible (3-5 sentences)
[i]Jedi or Sith or Both?:[/i]

For new planets:
CODE
[b]Name:[/b]
[i]Region:[/i]
[i]Sector:[/i]
[i]System:[/i]
[i]Orbital Position:[/i]

[i]Moon(s):[/i]
[i]Sun(s):[/i]

[i]Rotation Period:[/i] How many hours to complete one rotation?
[i]Orbital Period:[/i] How many days does it take to orbit around its sun(s)?

~

[i]Class:[/i]

[i]Diameter:[/i]

[i]Atmosphere:[/i] What is it made of?

[i]Overall Climate:[/i]
[i]Terrain:[/i]

[i]Gravity:[/i]

[i]Surface Water:[/i] 1-100%

[i]Points of Interest:[/i] Landmarks, etc.

~

[i]Native Species:[/i]
[i]Immigrated Species:[/i]
[i]Population:[/i] The numbers of sentients, and include the percentile makeup of each species

[i]Primary Language(s):[/i]

[i]Government:[/i]

[i]Major Cities:[/i]

[i]Main Imports:[/i]
[i]Main Exports:[/i]

[i]Affiliation(s):[/i]

AND if are really ambitious and want to make up new Force Powers
CODE
[b]Name:[/b]
[i]What does it do?:[/i] Be as descriptive as possible (3-5 sentences)
[i]Alignment:[/i] Light or Dark Side?

Rules:
-No god-modding
-No overpowering
-If you wanna argue with me or staff, BE GONE!
-If you wanna argue with another member, take it to the PMs
-No more than 4 characters.
-Please don't be too god-awfully inappropriate
-If I didn't confirm that you have been accepted, don't post.
-Only twelve Masters allowed.
-Each reply must have at FIVE sentences in it
-You can only make two characters that are a Jedi Master and/or Sith Lord.
-Just to tell me you read the rules, put a froslass.gif or mesprit.gif somewhere in your post
~

Quick summary on the Quadrachion (a species I made up) (click to show)

This post has been edited by Iceshadow: Jul 6 2010, 11:52 AM

--------------------
I'm so tired headache.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Atalya
post May 19 2010, 10:01 AM
Post #2

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

Jedi Council:

Grand Mistress Selena Kuuyen; Female Quadrachion ~ Iceshadow/Dragonis
Master Phoenix Houseki of the Order; Male Blaze Quadrachion ~ Iceshadow
Mistress Kuusou Takahashi; Female Mirialan ~ Iceshadow
Master Zril'zis Mrin'ssi; Male Verpine ~ Alpha132
Master Shirubā "Hiru" Senshi; Male Echani ~ Iceshadow
Mistress/Master:
Mistress/Master:
Mistress/Master:
Mistress/Master:
Mistress/Master:
Mistress/Master:
Mistress/Master:

Jedi Knights:
Rend Fa'al-kurk; Male Mandalorian (Human) ~ Dragonis
Jeniss Mood; Female Human ~ Carlissa

Padawans:

~

Dark Rulers of the Sith:
Kiara Meltrona "Darth Azhade"; Female Near-human ~ Iceshadow
and
Tajima-Kou Syn "Darth Ukita"; Male Miraluka/Kiffar Hybrid ~ Tajima Kou

Sith Lords/Ladies: (can only be ten)
Neka Touketsu "Darth Snow"; Female Arctifelisian ~ Iceshadow
Milak’ah Na’shaldess "Darth Maelstrom"; Female Nautolan ~ Alpha132
Joseph Blackwing "Darth Kanashimi"; Male Legnan ~ Iceshadow

Sith Warriors:
Rylen Adacio "Darth Kobun"; Male Hapan ~ Tajima Kou

~

Other~

Dett'k K'tt'oll; Male Jawa - Former Jedi ~ Carlissa
Dende Higigami; Female Human - Force/Lightsaber-wielding Non-Jedi ~ Carlissa
Darco Cross; Male Chistori - Bounty Hunter ~ Carlissa
Ailynna Sha’Ordar Fett; Female Human - Bounty Hunter ~ Alpha132

~

Member-Made Species:

Arctifelisians ~ Iceshadow
Legnans ~ Iceshadow
Meladiinians ~ Iceshadow
Alikarans ~ Alpha132
~

Member-Made Planets:

Quadradica ~ Iceshadow

~

Member-made Force-powers:

~

Member-made Jedi/Sith Classes:

Jedi/Sith Elemental Magician ~ Iceshadow
~

This Post is for the peeps that have joined 'n' stuff.

This post has been edited by Iceshadow: Jun 27 2010, 05:54 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Letan
post May 19 2010, 08:29 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: Advisors
Member No.: 1 219

Lugia Hype

Moving to OOC.

--------------------
[align=center]

=- Game Dev, currently making a game called Cursed Seasons. I tweet about it sometimes. -=
http://cursedseasons.tumblr.com/
Discord is a thing

[/align]
+Quote Post

Atalya
post May 20 2010, 06:53 AM
Post #4

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

Thank-eth you ^^
I am now happy, and don't feel as much like a dumbass now ;3

And just because it has been moved, doesn't mean I'll postpone joining ^^
You may all join, but remember to read teh rulez

--------------------
+Quote Post

Atalya
post May 20 2010, 10:31 AM
Post #5

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

Name: Kuusou Takahashi
Species: Mirialan
Cybernetics: An Immoratilty D-package (tremendously raises her vitality, and stamina, allowing her to run faster and longer and be able to withstand great amounts of pain); Mental Boost Stystem (she can perceive vast amounts of information, and her natural wisdom and understanding of things is greatly increased)
Jedi/Sith, or Other?: Jedi Weaponmaster
Saber Color/Kind: Two viridian shotos; and four cyan lightfans
Unique Force abilities: She has mastered Force Speed; she has mastered it to such a degree, that she can jump nearly five times higher or longer than any Mirialan and she can dodge things with perfect agility, and be able to evade a pursuer easily by turning on a dime

She is also the leading military official as she has nearly perfected Battle Meditation; she can influence a vast army, allowing them to react to any strategy with perfect perception, and overpower Force-users by sheer willpower and strength.

She has also developed an ability to be able to perceive future events down to the most exact detail through daydreaming, so she has no control over what she sees. Except, if this ability is revealed, those that is about, can do anything they wish to change it. One small action can throw her entire vision off course; only the Grand Mistress and a few select Jedi know of her power.
Rank in the Hierarchy: Jedi Mistress

History: Born on the planet Mirial; she was the daughter of the Mirialan Senator and a non-Jedi Force-wielder. She lived in the better parts of the capital, and was raised well as her parents were very wealthy.

Kuusou was taught of the Force at a very young age by her mother, and was taught of the common philosophy of that it controls all beings in the galaxy, and that it surrounds, binds, and penetrates everyone, and that every action they performed, influenced their destiny. She thoroughly believed this, doing her very best to perform good deeds, as she wanted the most positive destiny available to her.

Then, at least two years later, a traveling Jedi and Padawan had passed by Mirial to restock on supplies and refuel their ship. Kuusou had heard of the Jedi, and was the first to meet them when they landed, once they had gotten off the ship of theirs, they saw little Kuusou, and could already feel she had had some form of Force training, and reached her parents, discussing with them about being a Jedi. Her father disagreed greatly, as he wanted her to uphold his position on the Senate when he had retired. Though mother obviously agreed, while showing off her own Force skills by levitating a small fruit from their dining-room table.

Father reluctantly agreed, though with much sadness as he helped his daughter pack up all of her things, and board them onto the ship. Though before they left, her mother made them promise they would give her to a fellow Mirialan Jedi to be trained, she in fact said those would be the only terms on which she would allow her to go.

The little five-year-old girl never saw her parents again after leaving Mirial.

Years went by, and Kuusou had become a very beautiful woman, and masterful Jedi as she completed her Trials at the age of 17. Though she was greatly trained with the Force, she showed a much greater understanding of Lightsaber combat, even getting the Jedi Librarian in charge of the Jedi Archives to allow her access to the the holocron collection, and even revealing to Kuusou where the legendary Selene Kuuyen's holocron was.

She learned from every holocron she could find or found interesting--most of them combat ones. At the age of about 22, she had taken on her own Padawan, and virtually taught this child all she had learned, and. And once this child had graduated himself, she was promoted to Jedi Mistress and... he betrayed them all, revealing he was a mole for the Sith. She could not believe this. Not him, but herself. She revealed every bit of information about extremely valuable holocrons.

He had managed to escape, leaving to the reformed, Sith world of Korriban II to the academy there, though he could not be followed as he temporarily disabled all security systems, and even sliced into the docking console, shutting down the entire hangar, which momentarily shut down all the fighters there. Though fortunately Kuusou had killed him, using a very strange move, spinning her arms at high-speed, disarming him, but he soon pulled out another saber. The battle did not last long, but it was spectacular as she used so many techniques that only one othe person was known to practice.

The finally to finish it all off, she pulled out a "lightfan" from her belt, igniting it, and throwing it at him with such speed and accuracy, he had no time to react. It struck him right in the chest, knocking him flat on his ass. He was dead by the time she made it over to him.

By that time, the rest of the Council had even decided to give her the prestigious title of Weaponmaster. Then for the past 16 years, she had held the seat on the council being one of the most powerful there, having taught two Padawans, both graduated.

Personality: She was a very brutally honest woman, whom would tell someone how it was, instead of sugar-coating things. Her most commonly used phrase when being who she is, is: "Don't be a Miss Priss. Suck it up, and be a man!" Most tend to think she can be overly harsh, but in fact, she is just highly irritable, and has learned that showing kindness and mercy, weakens them, and that the only way they'll learn is to be as meticulous as possible.

She, however when not in a bad mood, can be a very humorous person, and knows exactly how to cheer someone up when something traumatic has happened in their lives... she knows that feeling all too well.

She is very irritable, and can became quite cruel when pissed off. Though once you get to know her, and her anger, you don't fear her as much. "Your bark is worse than your bite". That's who she is. She's all talk; she could never truly purposefully harm someone physically. Deep down, she's just a big softy.

She is very intelligent because of the amount of information she took in when she listened to all of the holocrons she did.

Master at Form: VI; "Way of the Rancor", she has learned to balance off her fighting style, to show off now weaknesses, yet at the same time, not have any strengths. Though she is an often-practitioner of Form: III, but typically only uses it when shot at with many blaster-wielders. She also exploited her own Mirialan heritage, and combined it with Form: IV's utilization of agility, flexibility, and incredible jumps, and flips.

She has nearly perfected Jar'Kai, being able to fight many, many opponents, with just her two, small shotos. She has mastered this form, and can fight with perfect balance, and grace. Some thought she was the first to learn from Grand Mistress Selene's holocron--the holocron the Mistress used to record her dual-blade fighting techniques. A technique she developed called "Falling Blade", where she spins her arms in a very fast, windmill motion, utilizing every ounce of strength she holds in her shoulders to prevent the opponent from blocking.

Another kind of form she used was "Lightfan Combat" where she uses weapons known as lightfans. They looked like Chinese-style fans, but instead of paper, there was nothing on the branches. But inside of each, were the focusing crystals, and when properly flipped open, they would produce lightsaber blades that would interlock to each branch. The only other known practitioner of this was the famous, Jedi Mistress, Makayla Dendou--she went missing hundreds of years ago. This form requires you use two of these elusive weapons. Those that have mastered this, can use this weapons like boomerangs, and can even control them with the Force. They are actually, typically only used for throwing at opponents when too far away.

Appearance: Her hair reaches to about her mid-back area, and iis a dark brown--almost black--and connected to the hair piece is an opaque, silken veil that covers all of the ponytail. Two thick locks of hair fall on either side of her face and are tied into tight braids.

Olive-green skin like the rest of her kind, she is about 5'10", and a quite slender build, she only being in a size 0 dress size. Cup size being a 36B. She was one of the rare few of her kind to have orange eyes that are almond shaped, and look sort of Asian.

Around her wrists are the typical geometric tattoos. Also looping around her right ankle, and a long stripe that begins at her jaw line, and meet up at the bridge of her nose. Another small diamond formation is on her forehead.

She wears a one-piece, sleeveless, black, very baggy gown, that she ties at her waste with a snow-white leather belt, and many permafrost crystal encrusted on her belt. The gown has a big. light grey pattern on her breasts that resembles the Rebellion crest. The gown the split down the side of her left leg; the split goes up to the base of her hips. Under the dress, she wears a pair of half-shin, bright blue copris. On her feet, she wears simple, hard-soled slippers that are dark green.

~

IT'S FINISHED!!
W00t!
I'm so glad of myself cat.gif

This post has been edited by Iceshadow: May 23 2010, 11:14 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Carlissa
post May 20 2010, 12:25 PM
Post #6

The Expecting Beauty
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 16 240

TeamMalek/TeamMartial

Name: Dett'k K'tt'oll (Last name unknown to everyone)
Species: Jawa
Age: Unknown, but it is said that he has been alive for a really long time.
Cybernetics: No cybernetics, but his physical and mental powers exeed the norm. At least, for a jawa
Jedi/Sith, or Other?: Jedi
Saber Color/Kind: Cyan, normal
Unique Force abilities: He has learned and mastered many techniques, but it is unknown what special abilities he has. He has mastered all of the basic techniques, like force push and jump.
Rank in the Hierarchy: None, since he is no longer part of the order. (Note that this doesn't mean that he is a Sith. he is more neutral, but he helps out the Jedi Order when needed.)

History: Dett'k's history is unknown everyone except to himself. It is safe to assume that he was born on Tattoine, like most jawas. He had the ability to use the force at a very young age, using it to handle droids and do tasks around the camp. He was found by a jedi when he was around 3 (human years), and was taken in because of his incredibly strong force aura. Even though he was a little old to start training, he was accepted into the academy and eventually was taken under the wing of the same jedi who found him along with another student. The other student, a human female, also had great potential that matched Dett'k's. He developed a deep friendship with his fellow student, and at the time she was the only one who could understand him (since he was mute at that time). The two, along with their master, went on many missions together, and eventually graduated to Knights when they came of age. After that, the two continued to go on missions together. Even though they were extreamly close, neither of them shared any romantic feelings for each other. Dett'k, like most jedi at that time, refused to have any romantic relationships because of the code (this was rather easy to follow, since he had no romantic interest to begin with), but his friend had different feelings. As she reached the late part of her teens, she had shown a growing interest in getting married and starting a family.

Records show that Dett'k has gone on many missions with his friend, but after he was promoted to the title of Jedi Master there are no other recordings of his activity in the Order. It is known that he surpassed the title of Jedi Master, but left the Order soon after. It is unknown if he ever surpassed the strength of the current Head Mistress at that time, or the exact number of midi chlorians he has. Dett'k has lived many years, that much is true. but if he is older or younger than the former Head Mistress of the academy is uncertain, since there were no dates in all of the records recorded of him.

Personality: Dett'k doesn't talk; or rather, he is unable to talk. He doesn't seem to communicate with other people (or at least, regualar people), which causes him to be shrouded in mystery to others around him. He keeps to himself most of the time, keeping his head down and his hands hidden while walking in the streets, usually avoiding eye contact. It isn't because he is shy, but rather doesn't bother himself with people who do not matter. Dett'k is calm all of the time and never looses his temper, but there are some rare circumstances that cause him to act in violence.

People who are strong with the force are able to understand what Dett'k "says", so to speak. His way of communication is complex, but when he does communicate he is usually a voice of reason, using his great wisdom to help others along their way. The only other way he communicates is by pointing. He doesn't fight that much, even when his allies are in danger, because he believes that they should fight their own battles and follow their own destinies.

Apperance: Dett'k is a little more than half the size of a regular jawa, and his body shape is more human like than jawa. He wears a dark brown robe that is open in the middle and reaches down to the ground. He has his hood up, which is pointy in the front and back. His face is unseen under his hood, and two blue, calm dots represent his eyes. Under his robe are dark tan robes that also reach to the ground, and cover everything up to his face.

-----

Name: Dende Higigami
Species: Human
Cybernetics: None
Jedi/Sith, or Other?: Jedi, but she is not part of the Order nor has been trained by an official jedi.
Saber Color/Kind: Bronze, Dual Weilding Electrum
Unique Force abilities: Dende can use Force Push, Force Jump, and Force Throw at a middle level. She is a master at Animal Friendship, a technique where she can befriend any animal so it thinks of her as an ally.
Rank in the Hierarchy: Technically none, since she is not part of the order.

History: Dende, ever since she was born, was strong wit th force. Her father was a former (redeemed) dark jedi and her mother a jedi knight. Her mother left the Order when she fell in love with her father, and the two became netural. When Dende was born, the couple decided that it would be best for her to be hidden from both the jedi and the Sith, so she could live her life to the fullest and without any silly rules. But they also decided to train her in the ways of the force and the way of the lightsaber, so she could defend herself if need be. Like most jedi, Dende started out young, around 5 years old. Her father more into her training than her mother, who was more concirned with the well being of the family and hiding the fact that they were jedi.

Dende's father did well training her; for he already had experience with training an apprentice. Dende learned the basics, like how to control force properly and how to use certain moves. She was a natural talent, but the inconsistency of her lessons made her progress slow. She used her force powers to do chores around the house, like lifting heavy things or rocking her baby brother to sleep. She enjoyed using her force powers, finding them quite fun to mess around with. As her powers progressed, her parents began to worry that she would become corrupt with her powers and turn to the dark side. So, her mother decided to teach her about using her powers for good, using examples of both her and her husband's experiences as their time as jedi. The stories modivated Dende to use her powers for good, sort of like a super hero.

When she turned 15, Dende left her parents and brother behind to explore the galaxy. With a lot of training under her belt she set off, promising to return in one year so that she could train her little brother about the experiences she will learn in her journies to come.

Personality: Dende is a nice, caring girl who seems to always be exited about something. Her nice, fresh look towards life is a reminder to the people around her that life is not all about doom and gloom, but rather should be embrased and be looked on as a gift rather than a curse. She is however very brave and can sometimes be protective and worrysome for her friends or people close to her. She can act a little goofy and crazy at times, however, and is a little ditsy. She is also pretty romantic, and looks forward to getting a boyfriend and having a child on her journies.

Apperance: Dende is an overall pretty girl, very attractive for her age but has the look of innocence. Her face is smooth and cheerful, with big sapphire eyes that sparkle like the stars in space, and a happy but somewhat small mouth. She has long and straight hair, light purple in color and reachesdown to her waist. She sometimes ties it in a ponytail, which starts at the bottom of head. She has a few slim bangs hanging over her face, covering a little bit of her eyes.

Her body is light skinned, has above average curves, and above average breasts. She has long smooth legs and slim beautful arms without a stray hair on them. She wears a rather tight sleeveless top, black in color and exposes her mid-riff. She also wears a long, thin skirt that reaches down to the ground bit exposes her legs halfway down from large slits.

-----

Name: Darco Cross
Species: Chistori

History: Darco was an orphan since birth. He was born on a ship that was apparently being attacked by pirates, and barely escaped the dying vessel when he was sent out on the only escape pod. The baby Chistori crash landed on the planet of Naboo, where he was found by two higher-middle class citizens when they were traveling to their vacation house somewhere near the city of Naboo. The couple, although fairly old, adopted the child. They brought him to their home on the counrtyside, where he lived with his adoptive brothers and sisters, who were already young adults. Since he was brought up with strict rules, Darco did not grow up to be unrulely and quick to anger like other of his species, but more gentlemen-like and calm. But even though he grew up to fit in with society, he never truely got accepted by the others around him, since he was the only Chistori on the planet. People gossiped about him and children his age would refuse to play with him. The only friends he really had were his adoptive siblings and their children.

Darco learned much with his family. He developed a interest in driod building and repair, since his adoptive brother Barrek was a mechanic. He was like an apprentice to him, always following him around the workshop and watching him repair droids. Barrek was the most influencing person in Darco's life at that time, and his influence eventually led him to build and recover antient battle droids in the future.

Not only did Darco learn how to build and repair driods, but also learned how to fight, how to use a weapon, and how to keep a star ship. The Chistori was like a gentle giant to his family; playing with the younger children, helping expecting mothers around the house, and being a host for guests when needed. His young nephews and nieces looke at him more likie a big teddy bear rather than a tough, scary monster. His family thought that he couldn't hurt a fly, since he never seemed to show any interest in killing. But they were wrong.

By the time Darco was reaching his late teen years, Naboo has been under attack by both pirates and the Sith because of its rich recources and good living conditions. There were a few times where Darco was forced to use his supiror strength to defend the family, since pirates attacked often. His natural instincts to fight and kill kicked in around this time, and with every battle he was in he grew more and more thirsty to fight. Eventualy, his family moved away from Naboo to a jedi controled planet, hoping to find peace. Darco left his family after they were safely settled in their new home, and left his dream of becoming a droid builder to become a soldier, so he could use his fighting skills to good use. But soon his journey led him to become a mercenary since there were no military corpse that would accept him because of his Chistori backround.

Darco was a natural warrior on the battlefeild. He acted as a heavy gunner, going on the front lines and mowing down the advancing enemy. He perticipated in mostly faction wars, but he did not fail to leave his mark on the battlefeild. He became well known on many planets, and made quite a few enemies too. Eventually, Darco became a bounty hunter and explorer, looking for work while moving from planet to planet. His journies brought many suprises and gifts to him. Weilding a portable blaster cannon and cortosis armor, he efortlessly eliminated his targets, no matter how much resistance he encountered.

On his journies, he uncovered three Hk-50 droid shells that were over 6,500 years old. Using his droid building skills, he rebuilt the droids, giving them cortosis shell support, updated their internal weapons and intelegence systems, and gave them many upgrades while still retaining their HK charm. He called them HK-X1, HK-X2, and HK-X3, and painterd them the colors of green, red, and blue. He gave them each a specialty, X1 specializing in sharpshooting and scouting, X2 specializing in anti-viechle, and X3 specializing in anti-infantry. They were each epquiped with unique abilities and weapons, so they can suit any task. These three droids accompained him on many of his mission, proving to be heavy assets to his missions.

Piloting the Rancor Storm, his modified combat vessle, Darco has become one of the most reconizable bounty hunters in many sectors. He has a base on Endor where he keeps all of the droids he has built or recovered over the years, but does not go there often because he si fairly busy.

Personality: Unlike most Chistorians, Darco is calm, patient, and gentleman like. He seems to be always relaxed and laid back, even when in stressful situations. He puts people before himself, usually saying that he can "tough it out". In battle, however, he becomes aggressive and exited, usually getting ahead of himself and wreak more destruction than he first intended. On the battlefeild, he usually the first one on the battlefeild and the last one to leave. He dislikes it when people try to help him, but he is a good cooperator in battle.

Apperance: Like all Chistorians, Darco has a head of a T-rex, except the snout is a lot shorter and taller. His purple eyes are failrly small and exist on the top of his head. He has very sharp teeth and claws on his hands and feet. He has a thick durable hide that consisits of two colors, purple that ran on the top of his head and down his back and tan on the bottom (If you want a better picture of when he looks like, look at Desann's head. It is basically the same without the super mean look and the purple dimonds).

Desann wears cortosis battle armor, where the cortosis is dark blue and the cloth black. He modeled his armor after what the amdalorians wore over 6,500 years ago (KOTOR and KOTOR II, without the helmet). Hehas a large blaster cannon attatched to his back.

------

Name: Jeniss Mood
Species: Human
Jedi/Sith, or Other?: Jedi Guardian
Saber Color/Kind: 2 Guard shotos, both purple
Unique Force abilities: Jeniss has mastered the power of Froce Healing, Force Whirlwind, and Revitalize. She has the ability to cure any disease using the force as well. She has near mastered all of the basics.
Rank in the Hierarchy: Jedi Knight

History: Like most jedi, Jeniss was discovered at a very young age by a jedi master. Hailing from the planet of Dantooine, Jeniss was the first born of a very young couple, both in their teens. When Kuusou Takahashi, the jedi that discovered her, requested to take the baby for jedi training, her parents quickly agreed, eager to get rid of the baby before their parents discovered her existance.

Jeniss was trained among many other younglings, and therefore never got much attention. The lack of any motherly love eventually led the young girl into a small depression. The only thing that she had was her training to keep her occupied from her was her training. She worked very hard to improve her lihtsaber and force skills, but she was far from a natural talent. Her determination got the attention of the jedi who found her, Kuusou.

When Jeniss came of age, she became the apprentice of Kuusou. Her master taught her many things, and slowly Jeniss became stronger. She went from weilging a single, simple saber to duel weiling guard shotos, and developed a knack for force healing abilities. Jeniss eventually became an inportant asset in missions, expecially for rescue.

Jeniss graduated to jedi knight after she helped Kuusou on her mission to slay her former apprentice, who was actually a Sith spy. By this time, she had become a beautiful young woman. She continued to go on missions with Kuusou despite her independance. Jeniss had grown rather close to her master, viewing her as a big sister, or even a motherly figure.

On one mission, Jeniss and Kuusou were ambushed by dark jedi. While Kuusou managed to escape, Jeniss was captured. She was kept in the dark jedi's outpost, where she was occasionally interigated.

One of her keepers was an attractive, young man who had just graduated to Sith master. Being only two or three years older than herself, the two became suprisingly quick friends. Unlike other dark jedi, the young man seemed more socal and open, and a lot gentler. As the two became closer, the dark jedi admitted that he was in love with her, since the first time he laid eyes on her. Jeniss was touched by this, and saw this as an oppertunity to try to redeem him. She too admitted feelings to him, and the two made love.

The next moring, Kuusou and a few other jedi came to rescue her. The young man fought Kuusou but was quickly defeated. Jeniss convinced Kuusou not to kill the dark jedi, and the two escaped.

In the months to come, Jeniss fell pregnant with her dark lover's child. She told Kuusou, who managed to convince the Council not to banish her. Now, Jeniss continues to train in the ways of the force, both preparing for the arrival of her baby and also dreaming of reuniting with her lover.

Personality: Jeniss is a kind, motherly person. She is calm, soft, and soothing. She doesn't get angry at people often, but is willing to stand up for people that are unable to. She is comforting in hard times and acts as the motherly figure to her friends when needed. She is very protective of her unborn baby and is not ashamed of it despite her being a jedi. In fact, she is happy of the idea of being a mother, even if there is no father to help her raise her baby.

Apperance: Jeniss is considered a beautiful, attractive person by her peers. Her facial expressions are warm and conforting and her gentle features give her the look of a mother. She has soft, caring brown eyes with matching straight brown hair that goes down to her shoulders, and a big, warm smile.

Besides her plump pregnant belly, Jeniss has a good, skinny body. She is light in color, with an overall healthy body. Her arms are skinny but smooth, and the same goes with her legs. She wears a sleeveless jedi undergarment that also covers her waist and the top of her legs (in a skirt like thing). She also wears brown tights on her legs, and skinny black boots. Her belly is somewhat visible under her clothes.

This post has been edited by Carlissa: Jun 1 2010, 09:19 AM
+Quote Post

Atalya
post May 20 2010, 04:29 PM
Post #7

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

It's actually half-way decent at the moment.
I can't wait for it to be fully finished ^^

--------------------
+Quote Post

Atalya
post May 22 2010, 10:38 AM
Post #8

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

Phlorp. I'm way bored, and will probably make up some moar characters just to speed up the process of this thing getting started.
And maybe if I have the time, I'll make some NPC's that can be taken by people that wish to have characters, but don't wish to make their own.

*still waits for others by hiding liek a ninja*

ninja.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Carlissa
post May 23 2010, 07:02 PM
Post #9

The Expecting Beauty
Group Icon

TeamMalek/TeamMartial

I'm done the Jawa, if you want to check him for approval...
+Quote Post

Atalya
post May 23 2010, 07:15 PM
Post #10

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

I just did ^^
He's in the list of characters. He's under "Other~"
Soo.. yeah. I SO wish for this RP to actually SURVIVE.

And before I accept another character, you have to promise me that you will continue to reply when the thread has been made just to keep the RP alive, and to continue being active. Okay? Please? *gets on knees and begs*

--------------------
+Quote Post

Carlissa
post May 23 2010, 07:19 PM
Post #11

The Expecting Beauty
Group Icon

TeamMalek/TeamMartial

Sure! I'm usually the last one in Rps anyway, and I only quit when someone power plays my character or doesn't show that he/she isn't working as hard as I am to post.
+Quote Post

Atalya
post May 23 2010, 07:31 PM
Post #12

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

Okay. Good girl. Now I am somewhat relieved.
And, as an added bonus, you get to make 2 or 3 characters among the Council if you please. I'll probably do that myself as I get bored easily, and make profiles.

And what is your opinion on Kuusou?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Carlissa
post May 24 2010, 03:34 PM
Post #13

The Expecting Beauty
Group Icon

TeamMalek/TeamMartial

2nd character done! ^^

Your character seems fine to me. I'm not really one to judge someone on their character, since I'm not great at it myself 8(...
+Quote Post

Atalya
post May 24 2010, 04:16 PM
Post #14

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

Eh, yours are fine. Just lemme add in Dende, and we can wait fer other peeps to join up
I'll probably add in another character just for the fact that I get bored easily, and I feels like it..

--------------------
+Quote Post

Carlissa
post May 25 2010, 08:03 AM
Post #15

The Expecting Beauty
Group Icon

TeamMalek/TeamMartial

I don't think anyone else wants to join... It's been a week and no one else has posted lol. We are too awsome for them!
+Quote Post

Atalya
post May 25 2010, 04:00 PM
Post #16

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

Yes! We are the shitz, as nobody can compare to our AWESOMENESS Bwahaha lion.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Atalya
post May 25 2010, 04:00 PM
Post #17

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

Yes! We are the shitz, as nobody can compare to our AWESOMENESS Bwahaha lion.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Carlissa
post May 25 2010, 04:50 PM
Post #18

The Expecting Beauty
Group Icon

TeamMalek/TeamMartial

Finished Darco...sigh...*Is tired* I ran out of ideas for characters at the moment. I have one other idea, but I'm not sure if it would be a good idea...a pregnant jedi lol.

When are we gong to start? If no one joins, this could always turn into a private RP...

This post has been edited by Carlissa: May 25 2010, 04:53 PM
+Quote Post

Atalya
post May 25 2010, 07:58 PM
Post #19

Eat my shorts.
Group Icon

Favourite Pokemon

For Darco, it would be very much longer than 4000 than to reach KOTOR. It would need to be 6500 years to reach then.
And if you want, this could become a private RP, and I'll alter it up a bit.

The pregnant Jedi would be a good idea. Just put a good reason of why she became prego. Otay?
And when I have more time, I'll attempt at making another character. Maybe.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Carlissa
post May 26 2010, 07:03 AM
Post #20

The Expecting Beauty
Group Icon

TeamMalek/TeamMartial

Ok. I just didn't know what the time period was in the RP, so I just based the dates on what the credits said for KOTOR.

I may make Dende the preggo jedi, since I only feel like making one female at the moment...
+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th June 2024 - 02:49 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.