Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
March Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Luneon
post Mar 1 2017, 12:21 PM
Post #21

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

Yaaaaay we're doing the birds grin.gif
I'm going with the pink one first because I like that one the most

I'm glad that Vulpix wasn't chosen because I'm already hunting that atm. Plus say if I were to get the pink bird before the deadline, I can use the honeys to pick up Vulpix eggs.

---------------------------------------
Today I went to some organization's game playing event, which had board games, videogames, social games etc
I had a fun time but the only thing I didn't like was that they lost Mario Kart somehow and didn't have Splatoon

So if there's going to be a Switch+Splatoon2 pack I might end up buying it. Maybe.
Really depends.
(Mostly on if there's going to be more New 3DS exclusive games...because I'd have to buy a New 3DS then and wouldn't be able to afford a Switch, aaaaand it's going to be even more difficult if that's when the Lillie Nendoroid will be released noes.gif !!!)

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Mar 1 2017, 12:29 PM
Post #22

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Eponadis @ Mar 1 2017, 04:25 PM) *
Does anyone know the wait period for Trio of Trials? Is it possible to embark the same special exploration twice in a 31-days month?

You can only embark one time it comes round I'm afraid. So it'll probably come into rotation another 1-2 times later this year, I'm going to guess around july/august (as a rough guess)

================================

edit: No need me making another post, this Celebi needs some Cheri berries, please happy.gif

This post has been edited by x Sam: Mar 1 2017, 02:18 PM

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Mar 1 2017, 12:33 PM
Post #23

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

I'm rolling out and getting explorations done left and right since yesterday. I've done The Hidden Ruins, The Order of Terminus Cave and now I'm over halfway through Tour of Illusions. I'm trying to get my monthly explorations done before the SWSH so I can focus on that.

Speaking of Tour of Illusions, this fellow needs some berries:

I'm not sure which of the birds I'll be going after. I really like the Baile form, so I'll probably go with that one. I'll probably only go after one shiny for the SWSH this month, as I'm not overly fond of Oricorio.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post Mar 1 2017, 12:49 PM
Post #24

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 968

Some Favorites

QUOTE(x Sam @ Mar 1 2017, 06:29 PM) *
QUOTE(Eponadis @ Mar 1 2017, 04:25 PM) *
Does anyone know the wait period for Trio of Trials? Is it possible to embark the same special exploration twice in a 31-days month?

You can only embark one time it comes round I'm afraid. So it'll probably come into rotation another 1-2 times later this year, I'm going to guess around july/august (as a rough guess)

Thanks Sam
In this case there is no reason for me to rush through the exploration too quickly. Maybe I'll go for Tour of Illusions than once more.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kazuko Himura
post Mar 1 2017, 01:30 PM
Post #25

Art by Yoova
Group Icon

Member No.: 243 702

Active Squad

Signed up for Sensu Oricorio because aesthetic. Also am intending to aim for March 4th's distribution, since the others come from explorations and/or I already have them. In addition, I'm going for Suicune and Celebi in this month's explorations.

Here's hoping my luck comes back!

--------------------
Foobs.

Current Pokemon game goal:
All-ribbon Smeargle
Sites and things (click to show)
+Quote Post

eludicatorflame
post Mar 1 2017, 02:35 PM
Post #26

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 240 576

Active Squad

Aha, the swsh IS of the dancing birds! it starts when the switch comes out too. I might name the shinies after zelda characters if i hatch any lol. I'm gonna go for Sensu first, bec I always liked the ghost-type bird a lot - best of luck to everyone when the hunt starts!

--------------------
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Mar 1 2017, 02:43 PM
Post #27

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

I am pleased with the Fouricorio hunt this month. Nice prediction, Running On Ice. Hopefully we get a repeat of the legendary Flabébé swish where it's all a complete mess and Azurite blow everyone away. grin.gif
Don't know what to get for the distribution, I guess I'll wait until the last egg fills out. Maybe Meloetta.

I also don't know if it was discussed in last month's thread, but did anyone make pancakes yesterday? I did and they were delicious! Can't break the tradition.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Mar 1 2017, 03:31 PM
Post #28

My little shadow familiar can't be this cute
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 553

Favs <3

Ha, I hadn't noticed the SWSH info was already up. I guess I'll start with the Baile form, I like that one even though I don't like flamenco itself lol

For the distributions, I'll aim for Meloetta unless the TBA turns out to be Xerneas (I still need that one but whenever it pops up here I always forget to leave an open slot).

On a more unfortunate note, I got the "waiting for your opponent" bug and had to end my subway streak... right when I'm at task 11 of DotW -_-2.gif

--------------------
I get so many things I don't deserve

+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post Mar 1 2017, 04:54 PM
Post #29

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

Forgot to go further about the distribution. I might try for a Mew unless the 4th's Pokemon is pretty interesting. I'm hoping I could get that first one because for the past two months haven't been all that great for me in that department.

As for the Oricorio, I plan on going in this order: Baile, Pa'u, Pom-Pom, and Sensu, kind of going in the order of the Cures in the series I mentioned in the last post. I was going to name the regular ones after them but for some reason that Hey Mickey idea sprang up first and I don't want to change it.

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Mar 1 2017, 06:12 PM
Post #30

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

Ugh..... well, I picked a random one. I honestly do not like this Pokemon at all, only going for the shards and prize.

--------------------
+Quote Post

S t a r g i r l
post Mar 1 2017, 06:38 PM
Post #31

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 68 610

Active Squad

Wait, I never really go to the forums, how do I enter the raffle/egg distribution? grin.gif
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post Mar 1 2017, 07:03 PM
Post #32

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Some Favorites

QUOTE(DMTryptamine @ Mar 2 2017, 12:38 AM) *
Wait, I never really go to the forums, how do I enter the raffle/egg distribution? grin.gif

For the march egg distribution you just need an open space in your party at the given date at 4 PM (see 2nd post for dates).

--------------------
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post Mar 1 2017, 10:02 PM
Post #33

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

QUOTE(Eponadis @ Mar 1 2017, 10:25 AM) *
QUOTE(Amberfunk @ Mar 1 2017, 03:39 PM) *
Picked the pompom bird since it seemed less popular. That way I can breed it for myself and others. Going to try for mew for the giveaway.

Eponadis how old is your little boy?

My little boy is now 10 weeks old.
It is my first child and somehow I was under the impression that he would be spending more time asleep. ^^

For the SWSH I chose the Sensu form. Might go for Baile afterwards in case I finish in time.

They do sleep a lot at that age just not consecutively. My son got up every half hour during the night. Hopefully that's not the case for your little one.

I picked Pa'u apparently. I got the order mixed up which is fine. That might be the least popular. I can't keep it straight.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Mar 1 2017, 10:21 PM
Post #34

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

I chose Sensu myself. I already have Baile. And since the eggs are already showing up in the Lab, I grabbed the OTHER two in an attempt to get one or both of them in shiny form BEFORE the SWSH starts. And/or a male. Whichever.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rita Zyon
post Mar 1 2017, 11:55 PM
Post #35

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 453

Active Squad

Not sure yet which oricorio I want to try for, going to be fun though!

I definitely will be trying for cobalion as I am missing that pokemon for explorations. Probably victini for my 2nd exploration of the month.

I think I still need volcanion so will try for that on March 3.
+Quote Post

Lumena
post Mar 2 2017, 02:35 AM
Post #36

Certified lunatic
Group Icon

Member No.: 123 176

Epicness

Hm I do not really have a favourite for the birds and I'll try to hunt them all in the end, but I think I'll start with Pa'u. I like green :>

As for the egg distribution, I'll try to go for Meloetta or Regirock. Meloetta because I'd love to have it shiny, Regirock for the dex entry. Probably going with Regirock, though.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Eponadis
post Mar 2 2017, 04:48 AM
Post #37

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Some Favorites

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ Mar 2 2017, 04:02 AM) *
They do sleep a lot at that age just not consecutively. My son got up every half hour during the night. Hopefully that's not the case for your little one.

Luckily he usually sleeps at least 1 hour bits during the night.
It's just that I hardly find time for anything I want/need to do during the day. He wants to be carried around a lot and only sleeps in a baby wrap around noon. x).gif
How old is your son?

The TBD pokemon turned out to be Mewtwo, so I 'll just leave a slot open starting today and see if I get anything. I already have all of those dex entries.

This post has been edited by Eponadis: Mar 2 2017, 04:50 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

PokeNOM NOM NOM
post Mar 2 2017, 06:28 AM
Post #38

Spriter / Writer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 99 214

Active Squad

Ooh, March is here.
February was kind of a busy and stressful month for me, hope March will turn out to be a bit nicer.

Cool distribution choices, I like them all!
I think I'll just keep my party open starting today, and see what I'll end up with.

As for the SWSH, I'm excited to hunt the birds. I've been wanting to shiny hunt them all, anyway!
I started a regular shiny hunt for Oricorio [Baile] in February. I'm hoping to finish it before the SWSH starts, would be nice.
For the SWSH, I've chosen to hunt Oricorio [Sensu] first, then I'll probably go for Pom-Pom and last (but not least), Pa'u.

--------------------

Check out my GPX+ profile
to find out what I've contributed so far!

'Counterbalanced'
+Quote Post

BlackMamba
post Mar 2 2017, 06:46 AM
Post #39

Official Doctor <3
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 921

My fav team

going for Mew and maybe Meloetta if I fail this time...
I am happy with SWSH cause I didnt have them on my actual shiny recorder xD already got shiny Oricorio baiie (those colours are too sexy to not have it) so next is POM - POM cat.gif

--------------------
My PARTY

My GROUPS (click to show)

Shinies (click to show)

HORSES ARE AMAZING (click to show)

+Quote Post

Spades Slick
post Mar 2 2017, 06:53 AM
Post #40

I think you underestimate the depth of my pettiness
Group Icon

Member No.: 57 762

bluh bluh huge bitch

Ooh, Mew, let me open a spot-

NOPE, Mewtwo's here this month. I'll wait 'till the 4th.

Also, tomorrow can't get here soon enough XD I'm not in the market/budget for a Switch right now, but I AM getting BOTW for the Wii U. I'm actually debating going to GameStop at midnight to pick it up, even though I can't take the day tomorrow to play it. If I'm not too tired tonight I might do it, but obviously we'll see.

--------------------
[align=center]add me for daily clicks [735/1000]

~:* I love my wife Jen *:~
|

READ THE HELP PAGE OR I WILL STAB YOU

WiiU: drgdgrana (Sm4sh) | 3DS: 1204-0469-8787 | PSN: ghostscreamer[/align]
+Quote Post

20 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:58 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.