Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
15 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Rosario Project (OOC Chat), Bursting At The Seams Here...
Delete This User...
post Sep 26 2010, 03:39 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 72 518

Active Squad

Basic Plot

Ah, the life of a modern day High School student, nothing could be so varied One day a student could simply be studying, the next day they could be on a school trip, the following day could be a sports day, it is indeed such a hectic life at times, surprises awaiting around every corner. To be honest though, while some students may complain about their times as a student, often the senior students, they soon realise that that after these few years where they have relatively little to worry about, despite their own belief that they have everything to worry about, they probably won’t be having any more times as eventful as these.

For a select few students at Rosario High, this last point will hold exceptionally true.

Not far from this High School, only three or four blocks away, resides a rather innocent appearing scientific research lab, a which science students tend to visit relatively regularly, only to see that the institute researches relatively innocent drugs. For example, the facility researches drugs such as painkillers that don’t have adverse reactions when combined with other forms of treatment and drugs which have the same effect as modern day ones, without causing any side effect. All in all, this is seen as a relatively dull place for a teenager to visit, even for those who are actually studying science, though it does in fact envision the probable future that these people are working towards, even if they don’t know it.

However, as what proves to typically be the case of ‘innocent research facilities’ in the likes of movies, there is a much darker side hiding behind this relatively sweet and innocent exterior.

Under the surface of the building, literally underground, there is a second research facility working on much more ‘inhumane’ project which has yet to be revealed to the public, due to the political uproar which it would create given its nature, though it has been authorised by the highest of governing bodies in the United States. Yes, this research has indeed been approved, and is currently being endorsed by the president herself (who shall simply be referred to as Madam President).

Unfortunately for this facility, the ‘project’ that they have been working on has gone missing as of last night, Thursday the eleventh of November 2010, though of course this is not public knowledge, since the facility issued a statement early this morning that their building had simply been ‘vandalised by reckless youths’, while also stating that they weren’t planning to take any legal action, the reason behind the latter being that they would rather not draw any unnecessary attention to themselves or the identity of their ‘project’. Also, were Madam President to find out what had happened to the project, who knows what would happen to the research scientists...

Needless to say, the research facility is actively hunting down this project, though by due to the way the facility itself has designed it, it is rather difficult to track, meaning that this search could last for quite a while. Also since the facility doesn’t want to draw any attention to itself, it can’t exactly send out massive numbers to search for the ‘project’, since having a large but also covert search party is rather difficult, therefore the search will probably take a relatively large time, maybe even years…

The Role Of RPers Who Join

Basically, those who join (3-4 members not including myself) will take the role of students at Rosario High School (which doesn’t have a school uniform, just incase some were wondering), all of which will be between the ages of fifteen and seventeen, which I believe encompasses the entire senior year and the year before the first senior year (someone feel free to correct me if I’m wrong, I don’t live in the states so my knowledge on this is lacking a bit).

Needless to say, these students will stumble across this ‘project’ one way or another and I would very much appreciate it if the students would attempt to make some effort to hide it from authorities. Given this, it might be a good idea for those that join to make their characters friends with each other, or at least acquaintances, though I guess that considering these events could result in drawing some of the characters closer together inadvertadly, I guess it isn’t completely necessary.

Rules

• No God-Modding/Bunnying, those two REALLY annoy me
• Yes, I do know what the ‘project’ is. No, I will not tell anyone what it is, you’ll find out at the start of the RP, if not just before
• Respect others, no flaming or anything of the sort
• Cursing, ‘developed relationships’, violence and what not are welcome in this RP, hell to be honest I expect that all three are likely to happen, but at the same time they aren’t necessary whatsoever, remember that
• While I would greatly appreciate it if people can maintain a 3-4 paragraph post average in this and post at least every other day, I am fully aware that writer’s block happens and that people get busy periods in their life, just make sure that you inform me in this OOC if one of the two, or even both occur

Sign-Up Sheet

Just make this as long and detailed as you think is appropriate, people should know my standards by now, hopefully…

CODE
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]School Year/Grade:[/b] (I dunno what it’s called in America…)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

This post has been edited by Black Fire: Sep 29 2010, 08:14 AM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Sep 26 2010, 03:49 PM
Post #2

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

Hmm, count me in. I'll post my profile soon. cat.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Sep 26 2010, 03:54 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Awesome, I shall make my Profile now, but I won't post it until everyone else has posted there's for reasons which shall become obvious when I do happy.gif
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Sep 26 2010, 04:09 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Copy-paste ftw.

Name: Ingrid Acres

School Year/Grade: The education system isn't the same in Canada, but I believe it would be 10th grade. Not really sure. pinch.gif

Appearance: Ingrid is quite the chunky girl, weighing around 231 pounds despite being only 5'3", which results in her having a fairly large belly and an overall round figure. However, her breasts aren't that big, unlike most girls her size. Her cheeks are noticeably plump and rosy, as if she were always blushing lightly, which is because she has a skin condition called rosacea. Due to this, her cheeks are always rosy, she blushes and flushes easily and her cheeks are itchy sometimes, which only makes them redder. Luckily, it's not major and it's pretty much harmless in its current stage and, since it doesn't tend to get worse than that, it doesn't worry her. Her normal facial expression is usually a slight grin.

Other than her rosacea, Ingrid also suffers from central heterochromia in both eyes. This causes the part of the iris that is closer to the pupil to be a different color than the other one, which is farther from the pupil. Her eyes, in particular, are light blue and become golden near the pupil (like so). Some people refer to her as "cat-eyes" because of this since cats' irises usually have more than one color, but she actually likes that nickname.

Her hair color is light auburn, so light that people sometimes mistake her for a redhead when there's too much light. Without blinding light or colored lights though, it is clearly a light shade of auburn. If let untied, it would reach her mid-back. However, she prefers to style it into a high ponytail and usually combs her fringe to the side, making her hairstyle comfortable, low maintenance and easy to recognise. She uses a yellow ribbon to tie her ponytail and usually makes it into a bow.

Ingrid is usually wearing something light and comfy, yet not too revealing since, you know, some people are groundlessly mean. She wears a light black hoodie, usually unzipped, with the word "HEAT" printed on the chest area in big, dark red, stylish letters with a black border inside an orange rectangle with a yellow border. The back has a picture of a fireball on it, going with the heat theme of her hoodie. It, however, is a bit tight. Underneath it, she wears a black Disturbed t-shirt.

Far from being incomfortable about her body, Ingrid usually wears a dark grey skirt that stops at the middle of her thick thighs, which makes her legs visible to the entire world. She has a sticking plaster on the side her left knee in a diagonal angle. She usually wears black sneakers with white laces, but since her feet are wider than normal, they are also wider than normal sneakers, otherwise the sides would eventually break and it would hurt her feet to walk. She also wears short white socks.

Personality: Ingrid is a cheerful, oblivious girl who seems to be in her own little world too often. She always seems to be happy and is very helpful, although she's lazy too. Luckily though, her helpful side tends to triumph over her lazy side more often than not. She doesn't seem to know her limits though, so she may eat too much or work too much, to the point of fainting from fatigue.

As said before, Ingrid is usually cheerful and happy, to the point of always having a slight grin on her face. She tries to make people happy or at least cheer them up if they're sad as much as she can, disliking sad people. She's pretty good at it too, especially since she can be pretty silly and funny at times. She also likes children.

Childish most of the time, she likes to keep things simple and is easily impressed. Easily amused and easily distracted, it's hard to keep her attention for a long time. Sometimes, something barely funny can make her at least giggle. She's also fond of puns and jokes, so it could be worth a try if you want to cheer her up.

Despite being oblivious to most things, Ingrid certainly isn't stupid. In fact, she's probably smarter than most of the students in her grade, it's just that her lack of awareness or good memory makes her seem like an idiot at times. An example of her intelligence is when someone insults her about her weight; she will either think of a witty answer, insult the offender back or think of an elaborate answer and reasons as to why she's fat. These answers usually leave the offenders speechless as she skips away to go watch some birds. She couldn't care less about the insults though, she just finds it fun to make people speechless.

In fact, she's easily amused, so she finds a lot of things fun. Also, as said earlier, she's extremely lazy at times. Hell, if she could she'd probably spend some days lounging in her bed, eating and sleeping. Getting her to get out of bed is hard (or even wake her up, as she's a very deep sleeper), granted, but once she's up she'll be active, much more active than you'd think she'd be, although her low stamina can be problematic at times.

Ingrid rarely ever grows sad or angered, but it has happened before. It's fairly hard to make her sad or angry and easy to calm her down most of the time, so there's not much to fear. While she's generally peaceful, she'll get violent when angered, to the point of knocking someone out and cussing them out.

When saddened, Ingrid will refuse to talk to anyone and will stay alone to sleep. If she doesn't wake up naturally, she'll either be grumpy or still sad, so it's best to just let her sleep. If you don't let her sleep, she'll stay silent, won't talk to anybody and won't want to do anything except go to sleep. She won't even want to eat even if she's hungry.

Ingrid seems to be very child-like at times since she will hug her friends for no real reason and even pounce them. This, due to her weight , often hurts them, showing how oblivious to the world she can be at times. She even forgets that she's heavy! However, some people might be strong enough to lift her, so she sometimes gets piggyback rides. She's that childish.

Her weight can be explained by four things. Her love of junk food, her large appetite, her laziness and her habit to sleep after eating. However, even though she prefers junk food to other things, she isn't much of a picky eater and will probably eat almost anything edible. Spicy, sweet, sour, bitter, salty, she loves it all! Badly cooked food is easily noticed by her though. She's also a wonderful cook and a fairly good singer.

Ahh, Ingrid, one of my favorite characters. XD

This post has been edited by Darkrow: Sep 26 2010, 07:19 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Sep 26 2010, 04:16 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

I can see why she's one of your favourite characters, she reminds me a lot of Naomi from ARK actually... yourmove.gif

While I don't want to give anything away about my character right now, I'll say that he will have a much more, extreme, personality than what you're used to seeing my make use, boy am I gonna have fun with this RP~
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Sep 26 2010, 04:22 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

The difference is that she's actually smart and she's much lazier than Naomi. And she's more childish than her too. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Sep 26 2010, 04:57 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Well it certainly seems like that, but the whole relatively chubby and clueless side of things still remains, that along with the fact that she is female and only one year younger than Naomi XD

I am REALLY enjoying typing up this profile right now, I just need to thing of a name that I can use which I haven't used yet AND is relatively imaginative.

I hope some more people join this soon nod.gif

This post has been edited by Black Fire: Sep 26 2010, 04:57 PM
+Quote Post

Runi
post Sep 26 2010, 06:08 PM
Post #8

And take me away, make it okay; I swear I'll behave .
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 900

Just s t a y close

I'm in this.

To my knowledge, education in America and Canada is pretty much the same.

Senior Year = 12th grade. Students in 12th grade are generally 17 or 16 going on 17 or 17 going on 18, depending on their birthday.

The year before that is Junior year aka 11th grade. Generally 16 or 16 going on 17 or even 15 going on 16 ( December, eg.)

I'll put something up soon. When i stop sniffling x:

Oh, but i have a few questions : Is the school year round or is there summer break? Is it semsetered or not? Eg...

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!
Thanks also to Doctor Octopus for the punny bar >w<

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Sep 26 2010, 06:16 PM
Post #9

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

School year = Three semesters with a massive summer break, what many people assume to be the standard school year. Thanks for raising that up Runi, I completely forgot about that happy.gif

Also, since the RP is basically at the start of Winter/VERY late Autumn, people may want to consider giving their characters warmer clothes in the appearance section smugnod.gif

Woot, two down, two more to go!
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Sep 26 2010, 06:18 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Well, even though I dislike shorts, I don't mind wearing them during winter. And I always have a hoodie.

Sooo, replacing "shorts" by "skirt", we've got Ingrid's clothes. XD

--------------------
+Quote Post

Fiorre
post Sep 26 2010, 06:23 PM
Post #11

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 550

My SS team

I'm joining! I'm joining! And shall be editing this post with my profile cat.gif Darkie... did you know Ingrid is the name of one of my closest cousins? XD

Name: Susan Fox
School Year/Grade: 10th grade
Appearance:

Susan has a slightly curvy and well developed body and stands at a height of 5'5" as well as weighing 125 pounds. Her face is a normal tannish color, which she admires greatly. She has a few freckles through out her face, them being one on the side of her left cheek, on the right side of her forehead, almost touching her hair and a small one right under her left eye. She has ocean blue colored eyes with an extremely black pupil, which make her eyes a wonderful sight to simply gaze into, occasionally giving the impression you're looking into space. Her eyes are very big and wide open, except when she's sleepy of course. She has long blond hair that reaches her waist, being a bit larger than most teenage girls. It is straight and almost never gets tangled, no matter how hard she might try to do so. The front of her hair, also known as her bangs cover her eyes a bit, though in the corners of her forehead they get bigger and reach her breast.

She wears a huge orange T-Shirt with a white jacket over it. The jacket has a thick darker collar that keeps her neck warm and the end of the sleeves also are darker and seem to be rolled up. Her jacket has two small pockets, one on the left and the other on the right. On the back of the jacket she has this happy bunny design, though she doesn't agree 100% on what it says... just a bit. Since her jacket is smaller than her shirt, you can see the shirt reaching past her hips while her jacket only covers up her belly. She also wears two white gloves one time or another, but she tends to keep these in her jacket's pockets because they annoy her greatly when they make everything slippery.

She normally wears some jeans that are very big and held by a white belt. The jeans are normally rolled up at the bottom so they don't drag across the ground and have four pockets total, which happen to be hidden under her orange shirt. Two on the sides and two on the back, aka on her butt. Her white belt is easily unstrapped and strapped, being it doesn't have a buckle and it a heart shaped click on. The heart is colored a faded blue due to how much she uses that belt all the time. If she were to use her jeans without the belt... they would probably keep falling down and forcing her to pull them up, unless she wanted the world to see her bright yellow panties... Which might happen one time or another when the belt isn't strapped on properly.

Susan wears a pair of silver shoes that have black colored laces. They have a very thick bottom that allow her to easily step through puddles without getting her white socks wet. Her socks have two red lines around the top and have silver markings on the tip and her heel. She also wears a white beanie on her head that has a purple cross design on right.

Personality:Ah shit... I really don't feel like writing too much pinch.gif Here goes nothing...

Susan is a very VERY shy girl. She rarely speaks much and takes a while to open up to people. She blushes a lot, especialy near boys or in a situation she may find embarrassing. She is very confident, but sometimes does not have courage to voice out her opinion in tough situations.

When she gets used to someone however, her personality changes drastically. She becomes a lot less shy and talks a lot more. She gets distracted easily though, meaning she can be talking about something with someone and randomly switch subjects to something that doesn't have anything to do with the last subject.

She is normally a happy girl, trying to cheer up all that pass and commonly taking away from herself to give to others. She can be referred to a place mat, or someone who gives to much to others and doesn't care for themselves. She is very nice and cheerful and may be humming one time or another, though she can quickly change to being he shy girl she is around a person she doesn't know...

When Susan is sad, she will curl up into a little ball and hug her knees while crying to herself. If too many people are around, she will simply get her iPod and listen to sad songs until she feels better or until she can be alone to cry to herself. She doesn't like feeling sad around her friends, since she hates making others concerned about her, even though she does feel good to know she is cared about.

Susan has a lot of patience and therefore takes a long time to get stressed or annoyed. When she gets mad however, she holds herself to not hit anyone. She may start yelling and voicing all her reasons to be angry, and she will almost never be convinced she is wrong in this state of mind. She will stomp her feet and bang on the wall and literally knock anything over if she happens to get too mad, but this is only in the most extreme cases.

Susan has a few habits she has developed. She likes making up bad words so when she says it, no one will know what she means. She may occasionally use a real swearing word one time or another, since it is actually reflex taking over and not really her childish self switching words. She also tends to bite her nails whenever nervous, which makes her nails relatively short since she does get nervous pretty often, especially around new people.

I would write more... But I don't feel like it at the moment X3

This post has been edited by Glacicle: Sep 26 2010, 07:34 PM

--------------------
If you dare mess with Nimmie( Yesh, I'm talking about about Nimmie, Nimzie, Nim, Nimscicle, Nympha, Nymphadora, Nimz ,Nymmii and whatever nickie she has as well~)You're gonna be one of the few to ever see my dark side and not live to tell about it >:D

I claim all shiny and non-shiny:Arcyena(Blackfire), glaceon.gif eevee.gif [insert the rest of eeveelutions here] luxray.gif staraptor.gif ninetales.gif vulpix.gif arcanine.gif growlithe.gif mightyena.gif poochyena.gif zapdos.gif

I am happy for meeting all the people I know here on GTS happy.gif There are a few special people that I love with all my heart on here! And you guys know who you are wink.gif
+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Sep 26 2010, 06:35 PM
Post #12

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Wow Dark, there is certainly a lot of cutting corners with the profile you've made for this RP XD

Awesome Glacicle, now there's only one spot left grin.gif

*Wonders who will fill the spot, while at the same time keeping in mind a few candidates who he thinks will probably take it*
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Sep 26 2010, 06:37 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Heh. XP

For the RP's name... I dunno. The Rosario Project?

--------------------
+Quote Post

ChocolateVanilla
post Sep 26 2010, 06:41 PM
Post #14

Not LOLing, Laughing Out Loud. :D
Group Icon

Member No.: 24 686

Active Squad

As a loyal Black Fire fangirl (in a non creepy way) I would take it, if i wouldnt kill it in a very violent way. I just dont have time.
I approve of it though, but promise not to post here again. happy.gif

--------------------
Credit for Awesomely Awesome Pictures (click to show)

+Quote Post

Runi
post Sep 26 2010, 09:06 PM
Post #15

And take me away, make it okay; I swear I'll behave .
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 900

Just s t a y close

Hooray for copy pasta! Hope he's alright; if it needs tweeking, just shout it out.

Name:Ethan Liang.
School Year/Grade: Senior/Oldest grade. I though 12th was the oldest but whatever is then.

Appearance:Ethan certainly looks younger than he actually is, standing only at 5’7 with a slim build and a child’s face. There is very little to indicate his active lifestyle, seeing as his flat chest is often mistaken for a scrawny torso and his arms and legs, though built with muscle, are often covered up by clothing. Though he may not look it, he is a force to be reckoned with when it comes to physical strength. His skin is lightly tanned and, with most Asians, has a yellow tone to it.

His eyes are a deep brown, and are larger than other Oriental males. His cheeks still have a small amount of baby fat, though his chin is nicely rounded with a button nose to finish off his facial frame. His hair is black and gathers near the nape of his neck; in the back, there are some portions that spike out, but most of it sticks close to his scalp. His bangs are layered unevenly and are swept to the right, though both eyes are visible through them. They cut off near the top of his ear and he also has two sideburns that end off around his cheeks.

Ethan wears a polo T-Shirt, striped vertically with white and blue. The collar is crooked and the shirt itself is slightly baggy on him, bunching around his hips. On top of this, he has a dark grey hoodie ( ohmygod that guy is cute ) with the sleeves pushed up to his elbows. It’s zipped up halfway so that it covers his stomach and is about an inch shorter than his shirt lengthwise. For his lower wear, he has dark blue jeans, worn in comfortably with the bottom hems frayed and held up by a simple black belt. He wears shoes with a flat sole, white with black graphic designs on them. He carries a black backpack with him and a smaller athletic bag; on his left wrist is a thin leather cord wrapped around many times, while there is an armband around his right forearm.

Personality:Ethan may appear aloof to others; he doesn’t like speaking in public and often has a far off look to him. However, he is anything but, his lack of words simply due to not wanting to say the wrong thing and his gaze hiding the fact that he is always worrying about something. Constantly troubled by things that seem miniscule to others, Ethan has the tendency to break down into a nervous wreck whenever stressed; which happens a lot. Always second guessing both himself and his actions, he constantly worries about everything and will rarely let the subject go until it is resolved in his mind (which doesn’t really happen a lot).

His self esteem is atrocious; with almost no confidence in himself or his skills, he often breaks down and mopes around, an air of negativity surrounding him. Emotional, he has the bad habit of blowing things out of proportion and using first impressions as a basis rather than getting to know a person. Ethan may seem like an emotional train wreck and frankly, that’s what most people think of him. Not to mention the fact that he is always getting himself into awkward situations; rather accident prone, he's always dropping things, loosing them or getting himself injured. Luckily, this doesn’t happen to the others around him.

Ironically, he also has some of the best luck that one can find. Even without a four-leaf clover or a rabbit’s foot, good fortune always seems to find him. He has won multiple draws, found $100 dollar bills on the ground and there is no beating him when it comes to luck of the hand. Not to mention that he is actually quite bright, managing to earn a scholarship due to both his knowledge and his physical ability; he’s a rising star in the Kung Fu world. Despite all this, he always second guesses his abilities.

Ethan is uncomfortable in new situations and when meeting new people, preferring to stay silent rather than voicing his opinions. More comfortable one on one, he has difficulty opening up to others, rather apprehensive about what they want from him and if they’re going to look down on him due to his lack of self assurance. However, if others are in trouble, he won’t hesitate to jump into the fray and fight, using his prowess in martial arts for the greater good.

EDIT;; you guys got me linking clothing now ;-;

This post has been edited by Runi: Sep 26 2010, 09:06 PM

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!
Thanks also to Doctor Octopus for the punny bar >w<

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Sep 27 2010, 04:49 AM
Post #16

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Great, you two are accepted too, now just to wait for someone else to sign up before I post my profile and get this under way.

I like the sound of that name Dark, I'll take it into consideration.

Black Fire fangirl huh? I'll take that in the least creepy way I possibly can Yumie, but that's still creepy to an extent... XD

Anywho guys, are you three gonna sort out how your characters are friends with/know eachother? Sorting out that relatively soon would make things a lot easier in the long run.
+Quote Post

Elito
post Sep 27 2010, 05:18 AM
Post #17

My life's a theater.
Group Icon

Member No.: 50 181

MonoPoison

oiiiiiic
I wanna get in this too.
Nice plot, nice company. However, I must say I got away from RP-ing for a while, because of the school and illness, but I'll try to at least post every other day, or at least something minor every day. Staying active is not a problem for me when the group is this small.

I dont know if you've heard, but you probably did, about the PE2K and GTS+ group Roleplay that has been going on. Well I signed up for that, did like, 7 posts and gave up. It's just so many people out there and I cant keep track and I got tired.
Anyways, when are you opening the RP so I can know how much time I have to think of my character?

--------------------

x
+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Sep 27 2010, 06:03 AM
Post #18

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

I'll be opening the RP as soon as everyone's profiles are ready FF, and considering I'm not posting mine until everyone else has posted there's (which I have nearly finished by the way), I can't really say when that is.

Unfortunately though, I'm not going to be able to reserve you a place FF. It's basically going to be a case of first come first served as far as RP positions are concerned, I guess I should have made that clear in the rules... sorry sad.gif
+Quote Post

Elito
post Sep 27 2010, 06:32 AM
Post #19

My life's a theater.
Group Icon

Member No.: 50 181

MonoPoison

Ok then Im making a character now.
(I'll edit when it's done)

Name: Irwin Teodor Pavlov
Age: The oldest, I guess thats 16, if I understood good.
School Year/Grade: The oldest. School systems in here are totally different, so what do I know...
Appearance: Irwin is a quiet short guy for his age. Not so much short that they confuse him with lower grades, but still the shortest in the class. However, he's not fat or chubby at all, he's pretty skinny, and one may say he has a totally nice body. His natural hair color was brown, but he painted it to blonde. His hair was reaching his back for a very long time, but he took a haircut half a year ago, and its now short, like this. He has deep green eyes, that are close to deep blue, but they are still very green. He was going to put a piercing on his eyebrow, but his parents didn't let him.

He usually wears anything thats comfy enough. However, he finds a lot of stuff comfy so I'll say all the stuff he could possibly wear.
Usually, those are just ordinary jeans, with a t-shirt and some thin hoodie. He changes his outfit almost every day, because he's a fashion freak. One thing he never changes are his sneakers, who are actually black with white stripes, and laces on left leg are white, and black on the right one. He also sometimes wears so called, gym suits, usually gray color. Irwin also likes to wear all kind of hats, but he is mostly occupied with caps, and usually black colored. Irwin also owns one plaid patterned pants, black/gray colored. With those pants he usually combines his plaid patterned scarf.

When he has to wear jackets he always picks something with huge pockets. Irwin has asthma, so he needs to carry his inhalator wherever he goes. Adding the cellphone, some money and tissues, he needs big pockets.

Personality: Irwin is a cool person. As in cool I don't mean popular, I mean relaxed and slow. He really is slow and lazy. It takes days for him to only clean up his room, not to mention doing homework or actually some job. But he doesn't do it on purpose, he's just like that. When it's about a friend, he'll always jump up and see what's the problem. Irwin is never troubled with any kind of issues, ever. He doesn't care for any insults, or mean words that are said to him, he just continues with his life and hangs out with his friends. Irwin doesn't care about what other people will say about him, he only cares what his friends and close family say, and that's more then enough for him.

He doesn't like his second name, Teodor, so everybody just calls him Irwin. Many don't even know his second name. He is also often charged for being gay, although he is very straight and even had a girlfriend once, but that's a different story.

Irwin is known as an advice person. Nobody knows how, but he somehow always has answers to everything. Maybe his stubbornness helps with that, or maybe just his maturity. He's not much mature then other boys, but he takes stuff more serious then them and knows when to stop with joke and sadness. Irwin never cries. Nobody has ever seen him cry. When he's sad, he usually just listens to some of his favorite music, which varies from Rihanna to Veronicas, from Avril Lavigne to Limp Bizkit.

Also, Irwin is always right. Don't even try to argue with him, because he always finds a way to prove he's right, even when he isn't. Even some of the teachers gave up with fighting with him. Usually his wide range of words helps him out, because he is very strong with words, but outside, very weak. He always has others protect him, because physically he can't defend himself. His main help in his life as a protector was his twin sister. Unluckily, they don't go to the same class, and therefore don't have much contact in the school.

~

I'm most positively sure I forgot something and that there's a lot more I would say, but my mind is blocked. I'm still a bit sick, but if I think of something I'll add it in the meantime trough this thread. worried.gif

This post has been edited by Flippy Floppies: Sep 27 2010, 07:38 AM

--------------------

x
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Sep 27 2010, 07:57 AM
Post #20

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

So we have two lazy characters.

This RP's going nowhe- *shot for bad joke*

--------------------
+Quote Post

15 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 01:07 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.