Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Introduction
Cinnibar Snaps
post Jun 6 2022, 02:11 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 262 845

Active Squad

Hello, I'm new to this site! I came here from Dragon Cave, and I'm super excited to start collecting pokemon cat.gif!!

My name is Cinni, but I also go by Pinto!

My pronouns are he/him, and my favourite pokemon is the Joltik line grin.gif!! My favourite legendary is Reshiram, and my favourite Mythical is Victini!

I'd be really greatful if anyone gave me some tips on starting out, so i dont make any rookie mistakes XP
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Level-X
post Jul 15 2022, 07:41 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

Nice! Good to have a new player aboard. Hope you've been enjoying the site thus far happy.gif

A Gen 5 lover I see. I knew someone on another forum back in the day who was obsessed with Joltik. Good to see it still getting some love.

Best tips I can give you is buy an Amulet Coin so you can obtain more Points, and then Shelter Passes so you get more Shelter Grabs. You might've made a nice dent in progress already since you've been here a week now. Try to play a good bit on multiplier days to rack up more points and hatches!

You can also click the image in my signature to be taken to the GPX+ Discord and there you'll meet up with a large part of the community who can guide you further! nod.gif

This post has been edited by Level-X: Jul 15 2022, 07:41 PM

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:13 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.