Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Hunt Power not working on summoned Giratina eggs
Leorobin
post Oct 16 2015, 12:02 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 37 462

Active Squad

I've tried to use hunt power thrice when summoning a Giratina egg to the lab. I've already hatched 15 Giratina eggs before trying it. The first one I failed to find it since there were over a thousand eggs in the lab and I trusted it would work. On the three occasions I deactivated the power after refreshing and trying for a couple of minutes. The number of eggs in the lab showed 0 with the power active on both occassions. Don't know if it is only Giratina or all legendaries. Didn't found anything on the pass power's description that indicates it doesn't work on legedaries.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Oct 16 2015, 01:02 AM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

From the help page:
Hunt Power: The lab will only show any Pokémon in the user's Shine Recorder as long as they have hatched 15 of that species. Note that this only applies for non-legendary, non-novelty, breedable Pokémon, and Ditto.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Leorobin
post Oct 17 2015, 12:52 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 37 462

Active Squad

QUOTE(pumpkinking0192 @ Oct 16 2015, 12:02 AM) *
From the help page:
Hunt Power: The lab will only show any Pokémon in the user's Shine Recorder as long as they have hatched 15 of that species. Note that this only applies for non-legendary, non-novelty, breedable Pokémon, and Ditto.

I see, nevermind then. Thank you. Would be useful to have it in the power's description.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 04:39 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.