Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
List not fully matured eggs or Pokémon in berry feeder
3spennn
post Jan 14 2017, 11:00 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 247 362

Active Squad

I thought it would be a great addition to the berry feeder if we could choose something along the lines of "List Pokémon or eggs that have not fully matured", and just get a list of Pokémon and eggs that would actually benefit from us clicking it.

I click thousands of Pokés and eggs during a day that are already at hatching point or that are already level 100.

Just a suggestion! happy.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jan 14 2017, 12:15 PM
Post #2

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

The only problem I see with this, is if you click the all users list a vast majority of Pokémon and Eggs are already at level 100 OR fully matured.
Just keep clicking the online list and "those who have interacted with me today" lists and you'll get those.

The other thing is, on days like this, the eggs may already be matured if they're at the end of the list by the time you get round to opening them, thus rendering the option a bit moot.

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

3spennn
post Jan 14 2017, 12:25 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 247 362

Active Squad

QUOTE(x Sam @ Jan 14 2017, 06:15 PM) *
The only problem I see with this, is if you click the all users list a vast majority of Pokémon and Eggs are already at level 100 OR fully matured.
Just keep clicking the online list and "those who have interacted with me today" lists and you'll get those.

The other thing is, on days like this, the eggs may already be matured if they're at the end of the list by the time you get round to opening them, thus rendering the option a bit moot.

I'm not sure I understood what the "problem" here is, it's just a suggestion for another way to sort the "users"-list. I have to go through multiple different lists to get to eggs that are not already clicked or fully matured.

It also takes about 30-45 seconds to click through the 300 you can open at a time, and maybe 4-5 minutes of doing that to finish a 1000-user list of immature Pokés and eggs.

I dunno, I just think more ways to filter would be nice. happy.gif
+Quote Post

Yamper
post Jan 14 2017, 01:57 PM
Post #4

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

What I'm saying is the only reliable way to click eggs that are not fully mature is the Online List. Any other list would merely produce users who haven't been online for a number of days, weeks, months or years or whatever. Most of them either have eggs that are ready to hatch, or fully mature Pokémon.

All I'm saying is I don't see the need to filter something that changes each time you refresh the page.

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:26 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.