Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Closed TopicStart new topic
The Bug Catching Contest
Kamaitachi
post Mar 12 2012, 10:39 PM
Post #61

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

With Branwys' aid (or lack thereof), Cesc rose up from the ground, patting himself down. The mixture of water and dirt had turned into a sort of muddy concoction. Combined with today's outfit, he felt rather rugged and outdoorsy.

Upon receiving a kiss on the cheek, his lopsided grin slowly melted onto his face. He winked playfully at her, holding his hand out for her to take. At least they'd stroll leisurely back to the grading tent.

Branwys then explained the machine situation. Cesc tried to follow along with her thoughts, but wound up fairly lost, even despite her simple description. Tilting his head curiously, he stated: "So you made the machine work better?"

Either way, the shiny metal coat she was holding looked very appealing. Today, he'd caught a Scyther, which evolved into Scizor by holding a special item. He wasn't quite sure of Lucky Egg or King's Rock were the sort of item that would evolve Bardolph, but Metal Coat seemed to make sense.

"Is there any way I could trade you for that?" he asked, indicating the 'resonance chamber', "I'm pretty sure that it evolves my new Scyther into a Scizor, right?"

He wasn't sure if he could think of something equitable. After all, he'd already had his Aunt and Uncle make Dimo and Tinka brand new outfits, and using that as a bargaining chip seemed repetitive.

Turning to Seiccan, he smiled and gave a thumbs up: "Hey, thanks for your help, Seiccan. You're pretty okay." Albeit loud, Cesc voiced internally. "I'll see you on that contest circuit!"

Approaching the judges, Cesc pulled out the pokeball for Bardolph, presenting the ragged looking Scyther for their appraisal. The judges wordlessly scribbled their notes, but as Cesc turned to give a thumbs up to Branwys, Bardolph bolted away, aiming at the Scolipede and Drapion caught by the two teens.

With a yelp of panic, Cesc shot the recall beam at his new companion, returning the battle-hungry creature into the pokeball. He turned back to the judges, offering a shrug and a sheepish smile, while they reciprocated with looks of clear disappointment. In Cesc's defense, the Scyther was freshly caught and clearly untrained. In the judge's defense, they were judges.

After a moment of waiting, the "Bing Bong" voice announced the winner of the contest. The name announced sounded nothing like "Francesco Rojas" or "Seiccan Serroc", so Cesc found himself looking around for the aforementioned victor. His search led him to the Drapion and Scolipede from earler, but their new trainers seeed rather crestfallen. Before long, his eyes settled on a man pinning a ribbon to a rather immense looking Shuckle. The creature, usually found at about two feet tall, easily stood four or five feet with its body alone. The tendril looking head and appendages only served to increase the size. Cesc had to admit, it was an impressive looking creature, was still cute, and vaguely resembled a bug. With a shrug, he looked down at the new pokeball for Bardolph, deciding that even if the Scyther lacked any defining qualities to set him apart from his species, he was still wicked-cool looking.

Returning back to Branwys, he took a knee Tim Tebow style and held out his hand.

"I'd like to propose that we go to the Pokemon Center. Along the way, we'll procure some delicious take-out. Then, I propose we see if Arthro Town has any sort of night life." He then leaned in close to her ear, speaking the rest in a sotto voce: "Lacking that, I say we find someplace picturesque and quiet, then defile it in the most raunchy of ways." It had been a long day, and he was still a bit sore from the mini-adventure that had taken place, but he'd missed the chance of spending the majority of it with his date, and didn't want to miss out on the opportunity to do so.

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Douken Sota
post Mar 15 2012, 07:07 PM
Post #62

Space Force? Pirate? Outlaw sounds nice...
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 17 104

PANE

Well, Seican was no way a "record breaking" competator, but he was a good listener to complainers. Hearing the complaints from a kid, he found out he got third place and got a reusable Tm for the move "Round." Sure, he could try and use it, but he said he was only interested in single battles. "Wait... why does that matter?" Hearing it was a move that had a better nature when Pokemon used it at the same time, a gleam came into his eyes. Immediately, he bought it off the kid.

"Alright! With this, I can totally rock the stages! Now lets see? What sounds like a good place to start," he thought out loud. "I am sure I will figure it out when I get Nurse Joy to help me teach everyone this move." And so, he left the contest ground and headed over to the Pokemon Center. As they were being tended to and trained in a way Seican was careless about, he took the time to look up Contest Arenas.

"Fidona, eh?" he questioned. The area was an island that is said to be inhabited by Amazons and unique Pokemon. Seican was seeing girls in tight bikinis on the beach cheering his name. "OH YEAH! NOW THATS A PLACE TO GET MY NAME ON THE STREETS!" he yelled in the quiet room. "FIDONA, HERE i COME... Nurse, are my Pokemon ready yet?"

With a small sigh, Joy told him, "Give he another hour, please..."

This post has been edited by Douken Sota: Mar 15 2012, 07:08 PM

--------------------
Let the Kishin Egg take you to my GPX+ Team.
+Quote Post

Master Houndoom
post Mar 15 2012, 10:21 PM
Post #63

Team Rogue: Houndoom
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 804

Uprising Mod

Branwys blushed, quelling the tiny little Zola in her head. Part of the problem Branwys had with her older sister was that the woman insisted on thinking of Branwys as a child, despite her 22 years.

Similarly, she also quelled the little Zeetha in her head, who, like her sister, had no compunctions about who, when, or, sometimes, where, she slept with.

Shutting both of these mini representations of her sisters and emotions took up a lot of concentration, and that, coupled with the crowd walking back to the judge area, prevented her from noticing the two men, who she had recently been fighting, running from a swarm of combee and beedrill.

Branwys was going to be her own woman. A little woman, yes, but a woman, and make sure she had full control of everything that fate left in her hands. She was working with a deficit, both in height and looks, and she was going to keep control of everything else.

When Cesc broke into her internal war, it was almost a relief. He asked to trade the metal coat, and, while Branwys was loathe to let go of a potential piece of equipment, if it would help Cesc get a better class of pokemon...

An evil little smile lit up her face. She pulled the metal coat out of her bag and held it up, cocking her hip to the side and putting her other hand on it? "This? Hmmm, I was going to see if I could use it in something else, but if you need it... maybe I can let it go for a... favor."

She smiled. "This outfit would look marvelous with a fedora, don't you think?" She brushed the dirt off of her shirt, which did nothing to actually remove the dirt, but did flatten it a bit to accentuate her curves. "Clean, and a hat," she amended. "Do you think your aunt or uncle could make me one?" Reaching up with her free hand, rubbing to one side of where his shirt buttoned up.

She made to hand it to him, then pulled it away, smiling with her little pink tongue between her teeth. "Hmm... it seems that it wouldn't be that hard to make a hat for little ol' me... not a lot of cloth... maybe we need to sweeten the deal..."

Without much warning, she jumped up a bit, grabbed his shirt, and pulled him down, bending at the waist. Before Mini!Zola could talk her out of it, and Mini!Zeetha could cheer her on, she kissed him, dead on the lips. And she didn't make it end too early.

This, of course, occupied both of them so that they missed the two men they had been fighting not too long ago running by again, the swarms of flying, stinging pokemon joined by a small horde of arachnid, including joltik, spinarak, and one very amorous looking ariados.

"That should cover the rest, don't you think..?" She winked, giggling as she let him go finally and flounced toward the judging booth.

Branwys was only slightly disappointed. She hadn't even gotten a chance to try, as the time had passed while she was mostly occupied with running, fighting, or fixing a machine. Worse, neither of her companions, loud or stunned, had won, either.

On the way back, Cesc dropped to one knee, and Mini!Zola panicked. Oddly, Mini!Zeetha did, too, for different reasons. Branwys told them both to shut their yaps, she couldn't HEAR.

She grinned, leaning toward him to kiss his lips, softly. "I like those ideas..." She turned, then looked over her shoulder. "But perhaps not the absolute raunchiest... I'm a good girl!"

One day, he might find out that when she was bad, she was better... but on her timing.

--------------------
[align=center]Uprising Mod

||
Jaima Kuonji and Meiko Omura||Branwys Muphenz
[spoiler=Jaima's Gym Badges][/spoiler]
PANE

||
Jay Lange||Olivia Prewitt
Uprising

As of January 29, 2010, at approximately 7:50am CST, 2gamers helped me complete my pokedex!

:houndoom: I claim Houndoom! :houndoom: [/align]
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:34 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.