Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
I Got Lunar Wings..
CradilyGaming
post Nov 3 2017, 05:31 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 251 618

Active Squad

Oh ok first i found mystery chest. but i got summon item but how?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Vande
post Nov 4 2017, 01:59 AM
Post #2

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 87 595

I Can Dream....

From the help, which you really should read: https://gpx.plus/help/legends-novelties

Summoning Items
One of the types of items receivable from Chests are Summoning Items. They may also be obtained from the Underground on occasion, and from some Achievements.

Summoning Items may be used from the Lab, after which a Legendary Egg related to the item you've used is summoned to the Lab. While we won't tell you which egg comes from which item, with a little knowledge of which Pokémon is related to each item in-game, you should be able to figure it out. The one exception is the Enigma Stone, which summons any summonable Pokémon at random.

Immediately after being summoned, the summoner will have five minutes during which he, and only he may claim this egg from the Lab. You'll need to search the Lab, reloading several sets of eggs to find your Summoned Pokémon. After these five minutes, however, anyone can claim the egg.

It's helpful to summon when there are fewer eggs in the Lab, as this way you'll have an easier time finding your egg. You may also use the Summon Power Pass Power to double the amount of time to find the Pokémon before other users can claim it, and if it's a Legendary Pokémon you've never obtained before, buying a Repel can help you to find the egg as well. Overall, you won't necessarily be able to find every Pokémon you summon, but practice makes perfect!

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 12:10 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.