Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dance with royalty (1 x 1 rp pls?), Also looking for private group rps too :3
Countess Noxi
post Jul 17 2011, 10:08 PM
Post #1

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 96 035

The Ribbon Elite

Hello, bonjour, hola, konnichiwa, etc. etc.. I’m the Countess Natoxi, but you can just call me Noxi ^^ I’m looking for a couple of people to do one on one roleplays please. If not, then I’d like to make some roleplays with people who are starving for some! I’m still a little budding rose to the forums of Pokedex Plus but I’d like to consider myself a beautifully blooming orchid in the roleplay world. I’ve been roleplaying since I was 12 and still can’t get enough so…

…won’t you do me the honour of having a dance with you?

What do I like to roleplay?

Since I’ve had a very, very, VERY long time to explore different ideas and plots I’ve come to the conclusion of what I’d like to roleplay.

Gifted Teens
This has been a roleplay theme that has stuck with me throughout my career. Basically this can branch into a multitude of different plots. We have our gifted school theme, the gifted versus government theme, gifted experimentation theme, the medieval gifted hunt and then we have our futuristic gifted plots. I’m more into gifted school leading into a gifted versus government but it’s really up to who roleplays with me.

What is gifted roleplays? Basically teenagers with supernatural powers. These can be anything you can muster. Typical powers include telekinesis, pyro-kinesis, super strength, element bending, etc. etc. I hope that whoever I roleplay with will be a little more creative can think of powers that are not only creative but allow for serious flaws.

As for plots I’m currently feeling a gifted experimentation leading into a government versus gifted hybrid.

This is the one I truly want to roleplay, which is why I explained it. However, I will also roleplay these things:

My Original Plot:
Alrighty, this was a plot I just thought of and inspired by something I saw. I actually saw a black butterfly. Pure black! At first I thought I was hallucinating but I keep seeing it so now I’m not sure anymore. It haunts my art, my life, my writing and now my roleplay plots! Anyways, unsuspecting teenagers, going about their every day lives, come across the same sighting even though being on different parts of the world. They all see the same black butterfly. Ever since then they have never been the same.
In their sleep their dreams have become something more real. Their minds have become a gate to a whole new world. This world can be anything they wish with angels, demons, monsters, cute fuzzy creatures, anything they can wish for. However, this surreal world comes with serious flaws.
The user of this world begins to lose sight of what is reality and fantasy. Will they be able to escape the dream world? Do they even want to leave? Or maybe they want to conquer it and make it a new world in which to live? The possibilities are endless.

Note this can be a serious cross over roleplay where you can bring in anything. Anime characters, any original characters, Pokemon, digimon, etc. etc. It’s truly an imagination expansion roleplay.
I’d love for this to be a group roleplay but 1 x 1 works just as well.

If these two don’t interest you I also do these:

Pokemon Adventure or Academy
Pokemon Hybrid/Gajinka
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon/Pokemon Wildlife
Okami/Okamiden
Vampire Knight (Academy with original characters)
Shugo Chara (Post plot)
Chobits (Or general Master x Slave)
Inuyasha/Fuedal Japan (Do people even do this anymore? Anyways post plot)
Angel versus Demon
Romeo x Juliet

If none of these interest you suggest something! I’m always up for new things~ However, I do not roleplay the following:

Historical including world wars
Star Wars
Most Sci-fi, excluding Gundam
Naruto, but I do classic ninja/samurai such as Samurai 7 or Samurai Champloo

Some guidelines to know when I rp:
At least 250 words per post. I don’t like one liners and I will literally stop roleplaying with you if you throw a one-liner at me. If you have writers block just tell me you do. Don’t write a response and then make an excuse for it’s shortness. Just give me an excuse and find your muse. Don’t ride it out with one liners or I will b*tch at you.
My roleplay maturity rp level is high. While I recommend pg for forum roleplays, if we rp offsite this will be an issue to address. Comfort levels must be noted ‘aight?
I like romance :3 What girly girl doesn’t? So long as it occurs naturally we can make it work. As for maturity look above.
I usually roleplay female but will sometimes play male. Honestly depends on me mood.
Please excuse me if I become inactive and I will do the same. I have health issues which can prevent me from roleplaying D: I’m doing good now though so :3 If we’ve been inactive for two-three months without excuses then I consider it over and will not continue if you return six months later D: I’ll probably have moved on by then unless I was incredibly in love with the plot.
Don’t mind my typos and I won’t mind yours. Jst don’t type lke dis kk?

Okies, I’mma shut up now and see what responses I get. Just drop me a line here and tell me what you’re interested in :3 I roleplay via forum, pm and msn. That is all I will rp in.

Check out Wonderful Wonder World Rp because I really want to start it!

P.s. All information is subject to change.

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!
| DeviantART | My Art Blog | Formspring | Subeta |

Roleplays

A Case of Apathy Syndrome

If you want me to join your rp send me a PM! I don't bite <3

Fun Things (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 17 2011, 11:51 PM
Post #2

And take me away, make it okay; I swear I'll behave .
Group Icon

Member No.: 15 900

Just s t a y close

OH HAI DO YOU REMEMBER ME? 8D

So i'm offering my mehhh roleplaying skills up for this. I've done a few Gifted Teens type or Roleplays, though most of them have never really taken off like i've wanted them too. I'd be open to any sort of gifted situation, as long as there's romance. I also have quite a few characters (they're all teenagers anyways) with powers already stored, and i'd be willing to show them to you.

Though i do like your original plot, i feel like unless it's a group then it'd be a tad difficult to do and my brain function isn't all that great nowadays. I'd be willing to give the other topics a shot if needed, but i'd really like the gifted teen one C:

But again, i think i'd only do this if you're interested in a romance >:
/If you, hypothetically, are interested in one, i have no problem being the guy. If you don't wanna be him.

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!
Thanks also to Doctor Octopus for the punny bar >w<

+Quote Post

Blazikid
post Jul 18 2011, 06:11 AM
Post #3

The thief of thieves!
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 821

The Team!

HAIDEREUNOMEIMINURRPLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!1111!!!!!!ONE1!!!!!

*Is shot*

Ahem.

I'd love to throw my madskilz into this lovely cooking pot, and see what comes out.

Basically I'm asking to join these RPs and turn some into a group.

I'll stop posting one sentence per line now.

It's getting annoying, isn't it.

Yep.

ANYWHO I quite like the idea of your Black Butterfly RP, but I have a question: would the dreaming kids be linked to each other? I'd also like to join the Gifted Teens type RP, seeing as every time I want to join one I have to drop out due to lack of time or something like that ( D= ) but due to the fact you have faulty-ness with time as well, I think I might be able to sustain this one.

But yes, count me in for these. On a side note: I have a mind that is suited to any maturity level (despite my age), and I'm not a fan of romance, but I'm quite sure I can work it into my mind somewhere~

Hope to hear your response~

--------------------
My reaction when people tell me that I spend too much time on the internet

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Jul 18 2011, 06:44 AM
Post #4

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 72 518

Active Squad

*Suddenly realises the OP says a couple of people, not just one*

Oh hey there, seem to be noticing you around these forums a lot recently. I think I'd like to take you up on this offer of this dance, if you'll have me *gentleman's bow*

I'd love to give a one on one RP a go, I haven't been able to give one a proper go since the person I was RPing with in PANE suddenly vanished off the face of the Earth dumblook.gif

I'd be quite happy to give the Gifted Teens theme a crack, particularly the medieval gifted hunt side of things (if we could throw in the Feudal Japan setting with that, that would be epic beyond proportions as far as I'm concerned). I've never had the chance to take part in an RP like that before, despite the amount of Gifted Teen RPs I've been in, and I've got to say the concept has me very, very interested. While I do enjoy gifted experimentation leading into and gifted versus government RPs, they seem to be the two massively dominating plots that people base Gifted Teen RPs off these days, so I would prefer it if we stayed away from those plots. However, it's all up to you I guess, considering you're the one holding the chips at the moment.

Looking at the guidlines, I'd say I'd be able to follow them with relative ease. Personally, I prefer board RPs, due to the fact I don't always keep track of PM RPs too well, and IM RPs just feel... well, just wrong, if I'm honest. I typically RP with male characters, and I don't mind a little bit of romance thrown in either. I'm quite flexible when it comes to RP maturity levels as well, in terms of both gore and ecchi-ness, how far the RP goes in those two senses is completely up to you. As for the whole inactivity thing, well, I don't mind at all. I'm quite used to people posting once a day as a maximum, or even once every other day, so I'm not too fussed. As long as we post often enough to keep me hooked in the RP (though no doubt the plot will do that on it's own), I'm good grin.gif

This post has been edited by Arcyena: Jul 18 2011, 08:57 AM
+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 18 2011, 02:28 PM
Post #5

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

In the immortal words of Runi, OMGWTFBBQ *flails happily* I actually got responses on this XD I'll answer each response in their order so if you dun wanna read everything else just scroll down till you see your name.

@ Runi

WTFWHOAREYOUIDUNNOYOUOMGGETOUTGETOUTGETOUT!!! Kidding I love you Runi dear <3

I understand how you feel. The last couple ones concerning gifted that I've done didn't turn out how I hoped D: I'm currently up for a game of 'cat 'n' mouse' as I call it X3 I think it would be absolutely fun if we somehow worked a romance into a gifted versus government plot. Romance must exist like omg. When there is no romance there's no...heighten sense of conflict, tension and most of all that awesome forbidden love feeling fgfbgfhgbfhdbg!!!

Anyways XD I'm so up for roleplaying with you because I love your style ;3 If you want to PM me concerning your characters that be awesome o: I need to dig mine up from their graves. I'd prefer to be female but when we need to throw in more characters I'll sneak a boy or two in. Just need to get the shovel from the garage XD

As for the Black Butterfly rp it'll probably be better as a group roleplay. Your brain function is absolutely fine though so hush up XD *shakes fist*

@ Blazikid

BLAZI WHERE THE HECK HAVE YOU BEEN OMG??? *pulls your cheeks* You like...vanished off the face of the earth for a while D: Because I love you so I'll turn the Black Butterfly rp into a group one XD The children I guess would be linked considering only those who have seen the black butterflies can enter the surreal world. If they were close in the real world they'd probably be able to tell somehow that they were in the world together. No doubt, because its a dream, you can change your appearance at will. As I said it's basically an expand and conquer your imagination type of roleplay.

@ Arcyena

Yesh, I've been trying hard to make myself known on the roleplay forum XD That and I'm bored of doing nothing after work so roleplays keep me entertained ;3 I'd love to dance with a fine person as yourself~ *curtsies politely*

I still haven't looked at PANE. From what I saw reading other roleplays it wasn't my cup of tea but amgawsh where did your little friend go?! D: I hope they are alright!

I'm glad you're interested in roleplaying with me. I never even considered the idea of combining Feudal Japan with Gifted hunts O: That would be soooo sooo epic! <3 It be such a challenge because usually in the old style of hunting everything was very latin/english based. Now that I get a new culture to work with I'd definately would give it a shot with you!

I'm happy that you can meet the requirements <3 I was hoping to weed the noobs out with them. As I mentioned in Runi's section I don't mind roleplaying male if the time is needed so don't feel pressured to stick to only male characters in our roleplay. Since you mentioned you'd prefer forum based rps we'll make do with it X3 Pms are hard to keep track of ._. I accidentally delete the quotes and fffffff never fun!

Anyways, how shall we go about this? I think some research and planning will be needed for this one and one since I want to be historically accurate along with culturally. Any suggestions dear? X3

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Jul 18 2011, 02:57 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Ah, well then, let's get this show on the road shall we? I'll lead. *Offers hand*

Well, PANE is very hit and miss if I'm honest, though I find it more to be with the people in the RPs than the RPs themselves. However, since people tend to have a link to their profiles in their signature, it's usually very easy to identify whether or not you're going to be in an RP you're going to enjoy, since you get an idea of what kind of RPer a person is from their profile. Yeah, I hope she's OK too. She literally just completely vanished while we were in the middle of an RP, and I haven't seen her on the site since, which is a little worrying if I'm honest.

As for RPing characters with different genders, well, how about we each have one main character of our own gender, who will no doubt end up spending a lot of time together in the RP, but as well as that we have a few recurring characters we call upon every now and again, who happen to be whatever gender we so wish? I mean, if these gifted teens are being hunted, then most likely they will have a few consistent pursuers. To be honest, I can't see it being too different from the medieval-English style witch hunts. The only difference is the two of them will probably have a few Samuria mercanaries to watch out for rather than just grumpy farmers with pitchforks XD

QUOTE(Countess Noxi @ Jul 18 2011, 08:28 PM) *
Pms are hard to keep track of ._. I accidentally delete the quotes and fffffff never fun!

Ugh, tell me about it... -_-2.gif

Well, if you want, we can always just refrence from animes such as Rurouni Kenshin and Inuyasha as far as the setting is concerned. However, if you really want to be histroically accurate, we could use something like this site as a reference point when the more cultural side of things comes into play.

As far as an actual plot is concerned, well, I was planning on my character being some sort of wanderer (forced to be so due to his 'gift' alienating him), who happens to stumble upon your gifted character by luck. I do have a few more details in mind, but it might be a better idea if we start a new OOC for our RP inparticular, rather than having a mass of info for different RPs being all in one thread.

This post has been edited by Arcyena: Jul 18 2011, 03:05 PM
+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 18 2011, 06:23 PM
Post #7

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

*nods head and gently takes your hand* Ah, let's begin~

Mmm, I'm sort of lazy so screening a bunch of profiles to see who'd be good and who'd be terrible might prevent me from roleplaying. At least here you can read a couple roleplays and basically see who is amazing and who is not while being entertained at the same time. Generally, you see the same type of people from roleplay to roleplay too which is great X3 Allows you to get to know what they like and if you'll ever meet up in a roleplay with them.

And seriously I'd be worried >: Hopefully she'll come back and ease it D: Even if you can't seem to pick the roleplay up again knowing she is okay is number one priority! >3<

Sounds like a great plan though with genders! I laughed a little when you mentioned the samurai versus the farmers with pitforks XD Like amg the duel afterwards was hilarious in my brain! Fffffff okies amg ssshhh focus Noxi focus >w<;;;;;

I only have a thing for being historically accurate because I want to make it epic for ya XD You sound laid back so I don't feel so pressured now X3 *dances* That site link is going to be handy so I'll save it <3 Thankies kind sir!

And alrighties we'll make ourselves our own Ooc board XD Did you want me to make it? If so what shall we name it? I love thinking of creative titles <3

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 18 2011, 07:10 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

I love omgwtfbbq...makes me hungry >:

I eat up romance in whatever form or shape it comes in. Hell, i'll even conjure it up from nowhere. I've had a few good RP's (aka they were with fairly literate people and they lasted for quite some time before falling off of the face of the earth), but i've found that what really keeps a RP going is either fast & semi-illiterate posts, intense action, consistent people or romance.

I'm liking the idea of cat'n'mouse right now, but in what sense do you mean? I can think of multiple scenarios if you're putting romance in the the chasing and whatnot (i'm also kind of internally squeeling at the idea. I'm a bit deprived of fluff atm...). But i do approve of a Government vs. Gifted one. I took another look at the themes that you posted and since you're already planning a medieval kinda one with Arcy there, i'm open for anything else. I find that the Gifted School one, though cliche, would be the best for a romance in exchange for kind of downplaying the 'thrill-of-the-chase/cat and mouse' kind of idea.

As you can kinda obviously tell, i'm really into romance just like you 8D

& aaaahh you're making me blush again >////<

I tend to resuse a lot of my characters and tweak their appearances as i go along, but i have no problem PMing them too you (though later tonight C: )

If you don't want to be a boy, then don't force yourself/you don't have to/i'm actually totally used to being boys in RPs most of the time. Because being a girl in an RP makes me feel like being it's an SI, which i dislike immensely. There are a few Gifted Girls that i have though that i rather like, so i'd be willing to throw them in if the need arises <:

I should note that i'd rather not do an RP over PMs (because i forget to respond) or MSN (because i almost never log in ;-; ). It'd probably have to be on this forum, if you don't mind because i also don't like making new accounts willy nilly all over the internet. :C

This post has been edited by Runi: Jul 18 2011, 07:11 PM

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

Thank you to Shirogane for my personal photo ! See here to see more of her work!

+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 18 2011, 07:31 PM
Post #9

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

Fffff I'm hungry too. Apparently my dad is making spaghetti and meatballs. I get 4 whole meatballs amg <3333 *dances excitedly*

I find too that romance seems to keep the plot going even when you're seemingly at a dead end. For some reason semi-illterateness turns me off from roleplay sometimes. I think I've gotten to the part where I'm like "you be literate or I'mma kick yer neck off *shakes fist*". However, if worse comes to worse we'll make do.

I want fluff, I want fluff, I want fluff :D *flails* And I was thinking one of us be the hunter, the other the hunted, and work out from there. It gives it that forbidden edge and amg makes me melt .w. *puddle of pink and grey liquid* If not, just running together from the government makes a love flourish more naturally instead of sickly XD

The gifted academy was more of a group roleplay theme I had in mind if people were really obsessed with gifted but didn't want to do one on one. It truly is the most overused roleplay but I could see it as a set up for betrayal if we lead that into a gifted versus government scenario. Government comes up to one gifted and offers them 'freedom' if they hunt their friends/lovers and it'll be a giant mess from there. Betrayal is just as sexy as cat 'n' mouse games ;D

But amgawsh finally someone who is into romance as much as I am! It's so difficult finding people because either they are like 'eww not my thing, I prefer bloody messes' or they are just too illiterate to make anything good in the romancing!

Well if you insist then I will not be a boy most likely XD I'm digging up a bunch of my female characters and all of my boys are like flat, stale, old, meh-ish in my brain. Anyways, what the shoe is a SI? Should I be disliking this too? .o. I'm scared! *cowars in fear*

I don't mind at all dear o: I actually have no where else to rp besides msn (which I'm always on), through Pms or through here. DeviantART is too laggy to send notes back and forth. Makes me rage quit. Only other place I can think of is this dead forum I own. I wanted to make something of it but I'm soooo effing lazy fbgfhbgfhbgfdj!!!

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 18 2011, 11:50 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

OH JOY MEATBALLS YAY <3 umanyways

I think that's because any situation or action can be taken romantically, given the right circumstances, and therefore it gives the person who has to respond a lot more to work with. I mean, i've run into a lot of situations where i just don't know what to write, but if i were to view it in a romantic context, i could go on for forever...

Ah ah ah that just sounds so squeeeeee C:
The only thing is it depends on the characters that you and i choose, but i'm sure we could work around it 8D
Both the 'being on seperate sides' and 'running away together' sound good though. Oh but a question; do you prefer your characters to have a romantic backround? What kind of romance are you looking for (ie. initial one sided love, love at first sight, hate turned love, lifelong friends, etc.)? I'm good with pretty much anything, save for the lifelong friends one. Mainly because i personally find it kind of unrealistic/not my style. I'm good with 'childhood friends that were separated some way before reuniting'. That one's always funny and can even lead to some major plot twists depending on if they recognize each other or not.

Yeah, i find that high school RPs generally only work as a group, but then they get kinda messy. Betrayal sounds nice though, mainly because i've never really done one before with that !

I like romance mainly because humhumhum it's nice to read, i love little heart-wrenching stories, i always look into romantic contexts both in real life and in fiction...i'm a secret romance freak. BUT A GOD DOES EXIST BECAUSE THERE'S SOME LIKE ME 8D

Oh no, i'm not insisting, i'm just offering because i know that i'm very comfortable with RPing boys as well as girls. I know that some RPers (not necessarily you) are only good or capable of RPing one gender of characters. Oh, and an SI is a Self-Insert, so like basically...
Um, instead of making a character, you're RPing yourself in the roleplay, which quite frankly creeps me out. Can eventually warp into a Mary Sue if given enough freedom. Even though i find that most, if not all, of my RP characters have one or two of my character traits, having a character that is essentially me is something that i find unsettling because i don't really even know who i am.
Hmm. That's starting to sound like a rant. Hurr, moving on 8D
Therefore, though i do like playing girls because i can connect better with them emotionally, i feel more comfortable with guys because i don't picture them as me (obviously because of the gender and whatnot). Though i find that in RPs, i just try my best to balance the male/female ratio and RP what is needed |D\

Oops. Off topic.
But it's settled that we'll RP on this forum?

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 19 2011, 12:11 AM
Post #11

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

Yesh but my dad was an asshat and cut up the meatballs D: If I wanted them cut I would have done so myself sir >:| *grumbles, ate them anyways*

Mmmm I completely understand what you mean by putting a romantic view to it. There's an endless flow of creativity when you're in love *w* That and it peeks my interest and keeps me interested. However, the downside to that is sometimes you literally have too many options to write XD It takes me a million years to make the romance just right or fffff...I have internal arguments with characters.

I've explored all the romantic backgrounds I think and my favourite by far is childhood friends. It's so dramatic and ironic when they knew each other from way back when and then only one of them can remember. Even funnier when one of them is chasing the other with a gun and omg such drama <33333 *squeels*

Life long friends is really unrealistic and boring to be frank. It grows stale and the romantic vibe just goes cold.

Love at first sight can be annoying but fun at the same time. I guess it depends on our characters. Usually when I was stuck with this option I was on the 'omg I see you and now love you' side and then throughout the roleplay their character was such an ass to mine. It made my strongest of female characters seem weak.

I agree though, romance is very nice to read. It gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling that no can seem to give for extended periods of time anymore >3>; YEY FOR SOMEONE LIKE RUNI EXISTING! WHO IS IT?! O: *flails*

Insisting/offering same difference woman XD I just get uncomfortable roleplaying guys sometimes because I feel this unnecessary pressure from the person I'm roleplaying with about 'making the first move'. Like their female characters won't respond romantically or make the first move unless my male character does so. It's so vexing because some of my characters are not as impulsive or reckless. Sometimes they are just too shy and end up swallowing their fist cause they are dolts :x

And fffff that sounds so awkward! Like sure, some of my characters hold specfic character traits of mine but otherwise they end up having their own identity. I make sure of that no one is completely like me x_x; I have a persona/fursona/aliensona to deal with that. I'm also smart enough to give said sona my flaws too (besides looks).

I think through that rant though we decided you're going to use mostly males and I'll use mostly females XD Glad we came to that decision peacefully X3

And yesh we shall roleplay on the forum :D Shall you or I set up the Ooc thread so we can better set up a plot? X3

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Jul 19 2011, 07:46 AM
Post #12

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Well, for the most part it's pretty easy to tell who you're going to enjoy RPing with by profile length. If the profile fits on one window of your screen, then usually you're going to end up with one liners/a short paragraph in the RPs themselves. If the profile's like 2k+ words long, then you know you're going to enjoy yourself. Simple as really. Just as a heads up, I'm currently not in a roleplay in PANE, so if you ever feel like joining, just give me a shout and we'll see what we can work out cat.gif

I'm sure she's fine, she did mention something about exams coming up and her being inactive for a little while, and then she vanished, so it wasn't entirely without warning. I guess real life just suddenly sprang up on her, it does it to all of us every now and again. To be honest, I'm expecting no less from myself when I go back to Uni.

Well if that's what we're doing gender wise, I've got my gifted character pretty much sorted out then, including his power (which isn't so much of a power, as much as it is a permanent thing. I knew saving that profile would come in handy >3). Yes, the duel between Samurai and grumpy farmers when they fail to catch our characters wouldn't half be amazing. Actually, speaking of farmers, I imagine that they would have a rather masive hatred for my character, particularly if they are livestock farmers...

Ah, well, I do like to make sure my dance partners feel relaxed. If not, they have a tendency to step on my feet, which when you're the guy, very often means you're on the recieving end of some kind of elongated heel. Not fun.

How historically accurate we are is entirely up to you. I mean yeah, the closer the better, but I don't want this to become more of a history lesson than an RP. As long as the general setting is relatively close, I'm happy. Oh, and no worries about the link it totally wasn't the first link on google or anything... grin.gif

Well, since naming OOC boards has never been one of my strengths, I think I'll leave that side of things up to you. Also, since I'm the one essentially joining your RP, I think you've got the right to name it rather than me. And no, that wasn't just me trying to worm my way out of naming the RP, obviously not. shift.gif
+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 19 2011, 02:23 PM
Post #13

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

Ahh I see but sometimes you can be tricked by profile length. A lot of roleplayers either repeat characteristics or they end up throwing rubbish in to make themselves look better as a rper. D: I guess I face the inevitable of screening profiles until I keel over!

If I do join I'll let you know o: It doesn't seem like my cup of tea though for the time being. I'll just remain content on the roleplay boards XD

Ahhh, I know how that is. When life suddenly goes HEY, HEY YOU, YEAH YOU, I'M HOGGING ALL YOUR ATTENTION AND SHIZ. It was very annoying x_x I'm just working full time so I can get into college/university. The life alterations that come along with that are no doubt going to be brutal.

Ooo I can't wait to see your character o: After looking over dead characters I decided I'll probably have to start fresh. None of them can be recycled which is not only sad but more work on my part XD It'll be fun work but bah, I like recycling. It makes me feel green XD
But either way this will definately be a fun roleplay X3 It's been a while since I've done a fuedal Japan anything. I think the last time was when I tried a Basilisk esque roleplay. It didn't work out because no one watches Basilisj =3=;;;; *shakes fist*

Well I'm alright with dancing and staying calm I guess XD I promise not to stop on your poor feet <3

Anyways, I'll get to work on posting our topic. It'll take a while since I just got off work which has left me drained.

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Runi
post Jul 19 2011, 08:22 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Just s t a y close

But but but they're still delicious delicious meatballs OAO

That's exactly it! I mean, yes, romance might not always be needed but it's always nice to have it! And i can see your point about having too much to write, but the more options you have, the better your RP post will be and that makes for better romance squeee <3
And you do that too! I have to act out everything my characters do so that they seem realistic. It kind of gets to the point where i find out that i'm talking to them sometimes >:

UM MOVING ON.
Anyways, if you like the childhood friends one the most, i'd love to give it a shot! There are like different levels of that though, so would you like to discuss it? Like, when one remembers, both don't remember but eventually realize, they loved each other as children but moved on only to come back, etc...There are more thouch 8D

To me, because i've dealt with lifelong friend love, it's just creepy. Because you've known this person for so long that they could basically be your family member.

I actually have a nice boy all planned out (oh god another character...) that would be great for a love at first sight romance, mainly because he's a bit childish, but determined and he has pretty decent confidence and sdfjklsdklfj can't describe him atm >:
But i find that one way love at first sight can work out is if one person falls in love with one part of the other, then gradually grows to care about them as a whole. Or maybe it's just me...
If you want we could try that too, possibly as a secondary couple oh gosh i'm getting ahead of myself now meep >o<

THAT SOMEONE IS YOU NOXI ;D
So so happy to find someone who loves fictional love as much as i do <3

But i'll do my best to make the first move wut? Or rather, i'll do my part of the romance C:

Like, i find that i subconsciously put my traits into my characters. Like, i'll finish up the profile and post it, but when i read it over i pick out a part and i'm like "oh i kind of do that too whaaaaaa". But i don't like the idea of RPing myself so i try to stay away from girls if given the choice. Imo, boys are much more interesting to RP.
But i do like indulging myself and being a girl. Especially if it can be romantic YAY <3

If you want to set up the OoC already, go ahead! You can determine where we'll sort out the details ;]

--------------------
☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

☆ - ゚ - ゚ - ゚ - ☆

+Quote Post

Countess Noxi
post Jul 19 2011, 09:22 PM
Post #15

Countess of the Grey May
Group Icon

The Ribbon Elite

But they were cut up and not round D: I like rolling them around on my plate before I eatz them ; A ; Yesh I play with my food but only because it's fun >3<;;;; *flails*

Since we were moving on from one topic in our post I'll conclude by saying:
1. I agree that the more you have to right the better the romance but it's still so difficult to tie it all together sometimes XD The busting at the seems from love and other gushy emotions just makes you melt!
2. Fffff arguments in your mind with your characters is soooo not fun. Seriously some of them get violent ; 3 ;

ANYWAYS, YES, MOVING ON!

Awww I feel bad kinda because you have a character for love at first sight but that would be so hard to work in considering the current roleplay relationship. If one is the hunter and one is the hunted it might be hard to find something to love in one or the other. Well...maybe not...if your male was to be the hunter then stalking could lead to a romance XD That's so creeperish but ffff!

Anyways, it's not that I favour childhood friends romance the most it's more or less I'm trying to set up the perfect romance kinda sorta XD My thinking is maybe they were childhood friends, hiding in secret from the government, until the government found and tried to catch them. One managed to escape while the other was caught and eventually brainwashed to become a hunter O: It would explain why one wouldn't know the other until something makes them remember again. This could even set up love at first sight because, since they can't remember, they could find something to love about the other and then realize that hey...this is familiar and then BOOM IT ALL BECOMES CLEAR.

It's like one of those romances that start off slow and thensomething cataclysmic shakes them to their core. The only issue is dealing with the one who is being loved on. Since they'll no doubt remember the other possibly they keep it a secret from them? I mean like they keep it a secret that they know the other? So many bugs to work out XD

It's up to you XD I like roleplaying multiple characters but I thought trying to combine are likes would work out some how. I wouldn't mind doing love at first sight only because I get to be the crushed on XD It's a first so squee!

YEY GO ME <33333
I notice that too though. Some of my characters actually represent a whole chunk of my personality I found out after reading their references. These would be my closest and most used characters Crystale Morre the Immortal Werewolf, Poison Flower the Undead Fairy, Lithia the Lilim and Selenium the Ultimate Weapon o: Keep stalking my DeviantART and their references are sure to go up eventually XD

Anyways I'll go make our Ooc thread. I'll try to think of a beautiful title. <3

EDIT || Roleplay between Arcy and Noxi is called Imitations of the Gods found here --> x
Roleplay between Runi and Noxi is called Black and Blue Birds found here --> x

This post has been edited by Countess Noxi: Jul 19 2011, 10:51 PM

--------------------

The Ribbon Elite
Cut you up like ribbons!

Roleplays

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 04:18 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.