Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Superfuntimes!, In Which Matt and Assorted Companions go to Arasam!
Troy Bolton
post Dec 24 2008, 11:42 PM
Post #1

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

SUPERFUNTIMES

It didn't feel right. He should feel ecstatic, he knew. Team Rocket was finished, at least in Furoh. The faces of the weed and the littlest elephant looked at him, expressions filled of what he assumed to be worry.

"I'm fine, guys. Just a little tired..." Matt Fletcher kneaded his eyes with the palms of his hands. When he removed them, he gazed upon the route ahead. From the Carello Lake, he would head north to Arasam, challenge their leader, AND EVENTUALLY BECOME THE CHAMPTION OF FUROH!

Chamption was an inside joke within the Fletchers. See, one year, the Pokemon League Champion Lance requested of Fletcher Co. a special PokeGear engraved with "Pokemon League Champion". However, due to clerical error, the engraving read "Pokemon League Chamption." You had to be there, the look on Fabio's face- priceless.

Groaning quietly to himself, the Fletcher heir returned his Pokemon and set off.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Dec 31 2008, 09:32 PM
Post #2

PANE
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 096

PANE

David walked down a pretty much deserted rout. Other than a few bug Pokémon and a couple ratta there wasn't anyone or anything around. He had that glimmer in his eyes that he wanted to meet someone or something new. His Charmander walked beside him staring forward with the same look in his eyes. But other than that it was an average day.

"Think we are going to have some fun today?" With that Charmander responded by jumping in the air doing a back flip and shooting off a mega kick. The force of the kick made a wind strong enough to knock the hat from his head. David cough it before it hit the ground and turned to Charmander and said. "YEA THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!" Charmander grinned but turned suddenly as he heard a twig snap.

Less than twenty feet away a man in a plaid shirt whirled around and stood facing them.This guy looks like a trainer. You dont get holes in your pants like that by sitting at home. "Hey I'm David and I'm a pokemon trainer. Who are you?" David directed to the unknown man with a grin on his face.

This post has been edited by Saved Of Grace: Jan 4 2009, 05:28 PM

--------------------
Btw! I am Saved of Grace aka The Sexy DJSanders aka Ying Yang.. You all know me I'm not new

Click!

+Quote Post

Shiny Ninetales
post Jan 19 2009, 06:50 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 513

Claims :3

"So bored," Xiao moaned out loud as she sat on top of Twiggler and smiled when Lulu made a small yelp in agreement. Twiggler simply let out a small sigh and continued to carry his owner and fellow companion, he was just glad that Oni was in the pokéball where he cannot cause any havoc. A few minutes later, Xiao looked up at the sky and saw that the sun was shining quite nicely on the trio and he wondered if she was going to meet people.

“Man… I wonder where I can find a Gible… maybe if I look in the dark caves of Mt. Carello I might find one…” Xiao said to herself as she sighed, she really wanted to find that pokémon since she always thought they looked awesome in her books. Her train of thoughts stopped when she saw two people ahead of her, one of them was wearing a plaid shirt and the other one had a Charmander next to him.

“Ooooo! A Charmander!” Xiao exclaimed as she got off of Twiggler and ran over to the small fire lizard. She began to scan the small Charmander and noted its features and what not. “Hm… I think it would be good if you give him some more Bluk berries to make his scales much shinier. And I think you should also brush him, too...”
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Jan 24 2009, 05:58 PM
Post #4

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

It was lucky his Pokeballs were hidden.

"Hmm. Afternoon, David the Pokemon Trainer." Matt looked the young man, shaggy black hair clashing something fierce with a blue hat and nearly blending in with a similarly dulled shirt. A novice trainer, and his slightly tan complexion insinuated a background on the coast, and his Charmander suggested a home in Kanto. Professor Oak would hand them out to any trainer who so much as waved at him. They were a pain to raise, too. Matt had a small burn from a particularly feisty Charmander who wanted to, ah, mate, with a shy Sneasel. It was a moment that was burned into his being, physically and emotionally.

"Me? I'm merely another on the road. Well, good day to you."

The trainer donned his fedora, and was about to set out when another player of this game of life did spring forth. A tanned young man with oddly long hair tied into a ponytail. His immediate chatter about Bluk Berries and brushing David's Charmander's fur brought at once into mind quite an unkind thought that will nonetheless be noted for posterity. Fruity as an orchard. It wasn't that he minded, nor even cared, but it was a point of interest in this otherwise dull day. Glancing around vaguely, the elder trainer's eyes fell upon a truly gargantuan green...thing. What is it?

"Twiiiiiig," it growled nonchalantly. A truly gargantuan Turtwig. What kind of illogical genetic tomfoolery had to have gone on in the Tiny Leaf's- or perhaps Giant Leaf would be more true to form- chromosomal code to have gigantism? It had to have been bred. Well, probably. There's always that boring chance...

"Hey there buddy," Matt cooed to the Turtwig, as the young'ins were busy with their odd dance. "Hey there. I'd bet you like a Poffin. How about a Passho?" It was one of Neil's favourites. He'd be heartbroken. He edged toward the Tiny Leaf Pokemon, kneeling as he dug the Poffin baggies out of his bag. The Turtwig looked at him with wide eyes, and moved its hinged jaw ever-so slowly to the outstretched treat. It chewed, slowly and hesitantly at first, but with vigour as the blend of bitter and dry tastes blended with the slightly watery consistency of the poffin's filling. It nudged his hand, eyes asking, "More?"

Matt laughed. "Sorry buddy, no more for now. Mind if I take a look at you?" The small leaf on its plateau head was slightly dry, its tortoise scale was still slightly soft to the touch, so it was still young, and its extra large eyes showed some bloodshot, but all in all, it seemed very healthy.

"Hey," he said to nobody in particular, "you're pretty healthy, aren't you?"

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Jan 24 2009, 08:40 PM
Post #5

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

“Ooooo! A Charmander!”

David glanced over to see a trainer on a simply huge Turtwig. David almost fell over in surprise. But then he recovered.

“Hm… I think it would be good if you give him some more Bluk berries to make his scales much shinier. And I think you should also brush him, too...”

What the hell? This guy comes out of no where on a giant Turtwig and then tells me how to raise my Pokémon?

"Well I guess it would do him some good." David mumbled. "By the way i missed your name" David said while he shielded his eyes from the sun.

"I'm Xiao" the trainer said jumping off the Turtwig and extended his hand. David glanced at it then slowly but firmly shook his hand. "I'm David.. nice.. to meet you." Xaio smiled and turned to look at the other trainer. They saw Turtwig nudge him.

"Sorry buddy, no more for now. Mind if I take a look at you?" The trainer said. And started looking at the over-sized Pokémon.

That would be a good battling partner.. or a powerful foe

The trainer stepped up from looking over Turtwig and looked at David and Xiao. No, he didn't. Don't control my character.

This post has been edited by Monk: Jan 31 2009, 05:11 PM

--------------------
Btw! I am Saved of Grace aka The Sexy DJSanders aka Ying Yang.. You all know me I'm not new

Click!

+Quote Post

Shiny Ninetales
post Jan 24 2009, 09:36 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

"Nice to meet you, David," Xiao replied as the trainer gave her his name. She smiled at him before she heard someone talking to Twiggler. Xiao was happy that someone complimented on how she kept her Pokémon, she was aspiring to be a Pokémon breeder after all.

"Of course he is... I trained him, he's Twiggler! He is also my way of traveling... though I think he probably wants a break..." Xiao said to herself as she walked over to Twiggler and began to pet her faithful Pokémon friend. Xiao then felt Lulu climb down to her side to paw at Xiao’s bag; the Pokémon breeder realized that they had not had lunch yet. With the realization, she reached into her bag and took out some Pokémon food she made for her companions and handed them some food.

“He he, I guess I got too caught up in seeing a new Pokémon that I forgot to feed you guys. He he.” Xiao muttered to her companions and then fiddled around with her other Pokéball that contained Oni. She also figured that he was a hungry and let out her small onix, Oni. Though she soon regretted it when the first thing that Oni did was trip Xaio and the Pokémon food scattered all over the ground. The onix then promptly ate what was on the ground and then stared at his trainer that was lying on the ground.

“Ach, Oni! Why do you always do that?” Xiao exclaimed as she sat up and glared at Oni. That Oni always gave her an extremely large headache.
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Feb 1 2009, 12:45 AM
Post #7

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

OOC: By all means, don't wait for me. I've got very little for Matt to respond to, anyway.

"I must commend you. For a junior trainer, you've taken exceptional care of your Turtwig." Matt gave the mammoth Turtwig one last pat, then rose, awkwardly using his thighs to spring himself up. He dusted off a non-existent speck of dust from his carefully popped collar, then turned. The dulcet tones of Tommy Tutone did ring through the forest as 'Jenny' began to play.

A text...

Hey big bro,

I've been trying to beat Bugsy, but she's crushed me every time.

Doesn't Bugsy have the two cocoons and a Scyther?

I hate to do this, but would you mind sending me a Pokemon from Sinnoh or Hoenn? It might shake her up enough for me to win! It's a temporary deal, of course, and I'll send you my favourite Pokemon!

Well, it's only temporary. Fine.

Fine, he typed into the holographic keyboard projection. I'm sending over Shock the Shinx.

Typing in the Fletcher access code to the Gear (SelenFlet1718), Matt navigated the admin options to the local trade options. Having a father who built the damn thing gave one a certain level of coding and hacking skill, especially when half the coding was done by one's self.

Access -> Satelite_Projection -> trade.exe

With a small look of regret, the trainer drew out the lightning festooned ball from his pack. It was temporary, it was temporary, he kept telling himself, but a nagging little voice told him he wouldn't be seeing the thunder cub for a good while.

TRADEw_User -> "Patricia"

A holographic indentation appeared, and Matt placed the ball in. It disappeared in a flash of light, and before Matt could feel bad, another appeared in its stead. One of Kurt's Apricorns, a Friend Ball. Thanks, Sis. He grabbed the green ball from the air, and grasped it in his right hand.

"Kay. Let's go-" he checked the name emblazoned on the ball, "Maresa!" The ball spun outward, revealing...

"Poli! Poliwag!" A Poliwag. Useful.

"Hey there, Maresa. Trish is my sister, and she lent me to you for a little while." He grabbed a piece of Poffin from the plastic bag, and broke it into a managable piece for the tadpole's little mouth. It looked at him with big, deep eyes, and ate it slowly.

"Liiii~" Matt smiled. "You like it, eh?" In all the worldwide trading, he had forgot about the two trainers.

(Level 10 Poliwag obtained..!)

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Feb 1 2009, 01:22 PM
Post #8

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

David watch in awe as Matt's pokeball disappeared and another popped up in its place.

Wow I have no idea how he did that but it was awesome

But at that point David felt a nudge in his side. The Turtwig was done with its food and was smelling some berrys in David's pocket. "Oh you want some? Here buddy."' David said as he pulled out an Oran berry and gave it to the Pokémon. It ate fast then started sniffing the ground for any missed food.

Gosh I need to feed Charmander and Totodile!

David released Totodile and gave both Pokémon some food.

David look up and said to the two trainers "Where are you guys headed?"

Monk OOC- No. Fix up your grammar. Capitalize your I's, spell 'awesome', 'hove', and 'reliced' correctly.

This post has been edited by Saved Of Grace: Feb 2 2009, 03:41 PM

--------------------

Click!

+Quote Post

Shiny Ninetales
post Feb 1 2009, 08:46 PM
Post #9

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

"Stupid Oni..." Xiao moaned as she returned the impish Onix back into her Pokéball and heavily sighed, she really needed to raise that Onix a bit better. As she sighed, a loud flash caught the girl’s attention and she turned to see a Friend Ball appear out of the sky and right into Matt’s hand. Immediately after the friend ball appeared, Matt let out the Pokémon inside the ball and fed it a Poffin. Xiao smiled at the fact that the Poliwag seemed to love the Poffin.

“He he… that’s awesome,” Xiao commented on Matt’s spiffy light works and turned her head to check on her Pokémon if they were finished with their food. That was when she saw Twiggler walked over to David and bugged the boy for some food. When she saw that her Pokémon was asking the boy for food to eat, she simply facepalmed and heavily sighed. Xiao then ran over to Twiggler, jumped on the large turtle’s back, and leaned against the head of the Turtwig and played with his leaf.

Before Xaio could tell Twiggler that asking for someone else’s food was bad, David asked Xiao and Matt where they were headed towards. Xiao turned her head towards David and smiled.

“I’m going to anywhere where there is a caves and mountains! The places that Gibles live in!” Xiao happily exclaimed as Lulu ran over to her and handed the girl the plates that she used to feed them. Xiao then took the plates and placed them into her bag and then placed Lulu on top of her head. The Riolu happily snuggled herself in Xiao’s long hair.
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Feb 1 2009, 10:36 PM
Post #10

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

And now for something completely different!

"Oh, dear, oh dear!" Javier wrung his hands.

"I've been letting them have far too much slack!" Around the manservant's ears, the network of computers were crashing, like dominos falling down in a hellish wall of blue screens. Along the remaining screens, one command flickered: Access -> Satelite_Projection -> trade.exe

Matt had managed to crash the entire Pokegear system in less than 2 minutes. Let's see a hacker beat that!

`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`~`

Several continents away, the perpetrator of the PokeGear Scare was frowning into his device. "Dang it, I want to play Oregon Trail!"

He looked up, noticing the trainers again.

"Me? I am going," he stopped, concentrating on the map he had foolishly pawned for a LakeRageCandyBar, "through Carello Trail, navigate my way into the Sevac Caves, and then to Arasam."

"You," he nodded at the darker skinned trainer with the huge Turtwig, "would do well to come with me through the caves. The Pokemon Gible loves dark, wet caves, as I recall. Lemme check..."

He attempted to access the Gear again.

404 Not Found!

"Meh. I'm pretty sure. Ah, I'm Matt, by the way."

OOC: If either of your characters have PokeGears, they are temporarily out of commission.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Feb 2 2009, 03:51 PM
Post #11

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

Gible... that would be a great Pokémon to have...

"Hey guys... do you mind if I tag along?" David asked in a shy voice."I normally don't do this kind of thing... you know a group.. but there is something weird about this." David managed to stammer. " A Gible sounds sounds like a good Pokémon to have.." David look up hopefully at the trainers.

Both trainers looked at each other with a worried glances.

Dang I guess these people don't like me ether. But they still haven't answered.. David thought as he looked to the ground. He kicked a pebble when one of the trainers spoke.

--------------------

Click!

+Quote Post

Shiny Ninetales
post Feb 2 2009, 04:46 PM
Post #12

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

"He he. Sure, I'll be glad to go with you," Dinah replied to Matt with a large grin. Dinah was so estactic that she had found someone that was willing to help her in her small quest of catching a Gible. With a new person traveling with her, she turned to look at David to see what he had to say. As the boy rambled on how he would like to go, Dinah simply just smiled at him.

“Of course you can come. It’ll be good to have more people. Plus, Gible is hard to find.”
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Feb 2 2009, 07:00 PM
Post #13

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

Thats a relive I thought I was gonna get ditched.

"Wow thanks" David said to Xiao. The other trainer hadn't said anything.

"Hey... Matt right?" David directed to the other trainer. "You don't have with me making it a trio do you?"

Matt looked up from his PokeGear he looked back and forth from David and Xiao. He had been lost in looking at the device, so David repeated his request.

--------------------

Click!

+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Feb 2 2009, 07:51 PM
Post #14

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

Matt chuckled. "Well, if you two are done with yer staring, we can get on with it." His grin and chipper attitude masked his true feelings. The one kid was fine, and Matt also sorta wanted his own Dragon type, but he simply didn't have enough food for three. Also, there was something that just grated about 'David' with the elder trainer. Privately, Matt would call the trainer 'Devdan.'

He had NOT been lost in his advice, as noted by his chatting with the other man. Devdan is an idiot.

"Uh, no. I don't 'have with you' anything. Besides, if we get trapped, extra food!" He had meant to be jovial, but it came out a bit wrong.

"Whatever. I'm heading onwards, and if you guys want to follow me and Maresa, that's fine. Let's go." Matt picked up the tadpole affectionately nuzzling his knee. After several fake outs, he settled for putting the Tadpole in his pack.

Adjusting the fedora, Matt walked the dusty road, sun high in the sky.

OOC- SoG, that level of post isn't going to make it. Better, longer posts or you're out.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Shiny Ninetales
post Feb 2 2009, 10:11 PM
Post #15

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

"Alright! Let's go! Twiggler follow Matt," Xiao happily chirped as she pointed at the Pokémon trainer and edged the large Turtwig to follow the man. The large Turtwig let out a large sigh and began to walk towards Matt with Dinah on top of him. He was just glad that Xiao did not offer them to sit on him, but then again Xiao was a girl that likes to do things to make people like her.

“Hey does anyone one of you guys want to ride Twiggler for a while?” Xiao asked as she turned her head back and forth to look at the two men. At that statement, if anyone had looked at Twiggler’s face, you could tell that he did NOT want to give someone else a ride, since he thought the ever so light Dinah was heavy. If the Turtwig could talk, it would be telling everyone how he cursed the day he met his lazy trainer. As she waited for a response, she reached over the top of her head and took Lulu off her head and began to pet the little Riolu’s head.
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Feb 2 2009, 10:25 PM
Post #16

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

The Pidgey chirped, the Nincada gave their sad song, and Chatot repeated pretty much everything else.

"It's a miracle that the Turtwig can even hold you. It would be raising the Pokemon's stress to a very high level, lowering its combat effectiveness and overall happiness. I would not recommend anyone riding Twiggler at all. Right Maresa?"

"Poliiiiiiii~"

"Exactly."

Though Matt couldn't be sure, he could have sworn he heard a sigh of relief from the Tiny Leaf Pokemon.

"By the way, why are you leading? Do you even know where we're going?" An embarrassed blush from the trainer gave the elder a response to the positive.

Surreptitiously, as if being sneaky would force the system to work again, Matt typed in Access -> furohmap.png The GPS feature that would zoom the map into the trainer's current location did not work. In fact, nothing worked. The Fletcher was totally without tech.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Feb 5 2009, 06:41 AM
Post #17

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

Matt doesn't seem to be a people person but I think I will try to stick with Xaio

"How did you manage to get a Turtwig to that size in the first place?" David asked. "And are its attacks stronger than a regular sized Turtwig?" David looked up and down the giant Pokémon the couldn't see anything special other than its size. The Pokémon seemed to enjoy not having a rider and being the center of attention.

[What I would give to have Charmander go at it with this beast..[/i]

Before Xaio answered the first question David cut in again "Hey do you wanna battle? One on one?" The trainer look up at this question and pondered the thought a minute..

--------------------

Click!

+Quote Post

Shiny Ninetales
post Feb 5 2009, 12:36 PM
Post #18

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

As Xiao waited for the response of her new traveling companions, she got off Twiggler and decided to walk, which made Twiggler let out a soft sigh of relief. With the weight off his back, Twiggler began to walk at a steady pace next to Xiao as the other trainers gave their responses to Xiao's question. Before Xiao could answer David's question on how Twiggler's size, David asked the little girl if he wanted to battle her and Xiao simply looked at him.

"I'll decline... because I don't really like to use Pokémon in fights... I rather just take care of them. He he he," Xiao replied with a sweet smile as she petted Twiggler on the head, but her Pokémon's eyes had an odd glint to it as he took a step forward towards David.

"Ara? You want to fight Twiggler?" Xiao asked her pokemon as he walked towards David. The Pokémon gave a rather simply response, a head nod. "Heh... well I guess we could fight... okay... one on one then... since Twiggler wants a battle..."
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post Feb 5 2009, 08:52 PM
Post #19

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Active Squad

Matt rolled his eyes. What a douche. Way to not answer the guy and totally go on your own rant.

"Ok, lemme make things a little easier. Dev- ah, Davie here's gonna win cos he has a fire type over a grass type, as long as he doesn't do anything stupid. Pretty much the only way Twiggly-wiggly's gonna win is if he's as well breeded as you say and he happens to have the genes to utilize the abilities Sand Tomb or Superpower. As I recall, the only Pokemon that really passes the Superpower gene is the Totodile family, and it's recessive. I think it's the same with Sand Tomb, only it's that Gible you've been so yearning for."

He stopped to flip some hair out of his eye.

"While you two have your pointless little duel, I'm gonna go do productive adult stuff." That is to say, find a stump with sun shining on it to nap on, and maybe making myself a snack. "If you need me, give a shout."

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

DJSanders
post Feb 19 2009, 08:01 PM
Post #20

PANE
Group Icon

PANE

OOC: We disscused this battle before hand its not god modding

Xiao glanced over at Matt as he made his comment about Twiggler going against fire types and would obviously be defeated by the type disadvantage. The girl did not mind if Twiggler lost or not, but she knew that a battle every now and then would be good for Twiggler, one to relieve any stress he had, two to exercise his battle techniques, and three to eventually strengthen him. Even Twiggler did lost, Xiao would not blame it on her Pokčmon and instead would blame the fact she was not experienced at all in battle.

As soon as David had sent his Pokčmon to battle, Xiao simply said a few words, “Twiggler use Razor Leaf!”

"Charmander use ember" The pokemon let out a furry of fire and it vaporised the leaves on contact. It was more of a defenceive move."Now run in and use aerial ace!" The fire lizard ran with speed so fast you could miss it if you blinked then launched its self in the air.

"Twiggler Withdraw!" Xiao quickly replied and Twiggler immediately obeyed and hid inside his shell. With the boosted defense, Twiggler took the blow caused by the Charmander's Aerial Ace and skidded a few feet. "Use Bite now!" Xiao yelled and Twiggler's head popped out of the shell and tried to bite the Charmander after it had attacked him with an Aerial Ace attack.

The bite made its mark around the torso of charmander right before he hit the ground."Charmander use ember" David yelled. Charmander twisted his body to face the Turtwig and let loose at close range. Turtwig let go and tried to flee from the attack. "Charmander draw back I don't want this to end to early"

"Eep! Twiggler!" Xiao squeaked as Twiggler jumped back and shook off the fire from the Charmander's attack. Twiggler quickly gathered himself at Xiao's words and turned to look at the Charmander and let out a low growl.

"Tackle now! And Withdraw as soon as you hit Charmander!" Xiao ordered her Pokčmon as David ordered Charmander to draw back. Twiggler, without any hesitation, charged at Charmander with amazing speed for a Pokčmon his size and as he launched himself at the Charmander; Twiggler withdrew into the safety of his shell and harden shell was careening towards the Charmander.

"Charmander brace yourself with you tail in the ground then catch Turtwig" Charmander stood still and braced itself for the attack with arms wide open.The pokemon hurtled toward Charmander and when he hit Charmander slid back a few feet then everting was still."Charmander finish this with flamethrower" Charmander unleashed on Turtwig through the top of its shell. Then Chramander dropped Turtwig and steped away

Twiggler popped out of the shell with a dazed look on his face and quickly shook his body to shake off the ashes. After the ashes was all off, Twiggler turned towards the Charmander and glared at the other Pokemon; he was ready to continue the battle and obey Dinah's orders. Yet there was a noticeable burn on Twiggler's shell and, being the Breeder she aspired to be, Xiao noticed the injury as soon as the ash came off of Twiggler's shell.

"I give up! Twiggler come back!" Xiao simply said out loud as she called back her large Pokčmon and began to pet him as he sat in front of Dinah. Dinah quickly took out a potion and sprayed it all over Twiggler's wounds. After she sprayed the potion, the burnt mark was still there and Dinah let out a small sigh.

"Hey Lulu, can you find a Rawst Berry for me? It seems Twiggler needs it... hm... not to self stock up on healing items when we reach a town," Xiao said to herself after she lifted Lulu off her head and placed the little Pokčmon on the ground. Soon Lulu ran off in into a patch of flowers and came back with a small Rawst Berry in her mouth.

"Thanks..." Xiao said as she took the berry from Lulu and split it in half. She gave one half for Twiggler to eat and the other one she placed the burn cooling juices on Twiggler's burns. "All better!" Xiao chimed as she petted Twiggler on the head.

"Charmander great job!" Charmander ran into David's waiting arms."Here eat this" David said after he put Charmander on the ground. David looked through his bad and gave Charmander an Oren berry. Charmander ate the berry and then looked back at Twiggler. Charmander said something to Twiggler that seemed to be good job.

This post has been edited by Michael Weston: Feb 23 2009, 05:44 PM
Reason for edit: OOC: Yeah, Flamethrower's not gonna fly. Or Aerial Ace. Fix please. And better grammar please.

--------------------

Click!

+Quote Post

5 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:17 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.