Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Prospecting for Pokemon, Catch until you can't catch anymore!
Looker
post May 14 2009, 04:20 PM
Post #61

My code name, it is Looker. It is what they call me.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1 868

The Fighting Fogeys

OOC (click to show)

Jon noticed a small speck of motion coming from the trail they had just gotten off of. It was Kuri who seemed a bit tired though Jon didn't think too much of it. She didn't say much and simply made her way to the group as she fiddled with her belt.

After a short moment of being ignored he turned to her and tried to start a conversation.

"Ah, Nice to see your okay. Norman kinda shooed us along..." Jon was feeling a little guilty about leaving her behind so suddenly, "The other two caught a few Pokemon as you can see, I didn't feel like catching anymore. If you want you could try..."

--------------------
I Claim the *Shiny* Porygon Family~ ~ ~

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

knil1
post May 14 2009, 08:49 PM
Post #62

also known as Duzzel. ^_^
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 392

Dream Party

Koryu noticed Jon and Kuri talking and decided to walk over.
He was limping from the impact of the Chikorita, thinking of ways to calm her down when she gets too energetic.
He remembered a story that his grandfather had told him a few years ago.

(The Story) (click to show)

The story creeped Koryu out a bit, but felt sorry for the pokemon, wether it was fiction or not.

Then, an idea struck into Koryu's head. He blurted out "Grasswhistle!" He then saw his pokemon look at him strangely. He stopped and picked a blade of grass. Chiki, still demolishing things, began to charge at something she had tackled yet, Kuri. She built up speed toward the unaware victim. Koryu put the blade up to his lips and blew. A high-pitched sound vibrated around him. It didn't have the drowsying effect a Grasswhistle attack had, but it stopped Chiki and she laid down, wondering what had happened.

He went over and picked her up then headed for Jon and Kuri.
"Hey Jon," he said, "what's going on?" He turned to Kuri, "Good morning. Have you caught anything yet?"

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Rezerai
post May 16 2009, 12:29 PM
Post #63

Mawile Fanboy
Group Icon

Member No.: 5 259

Favourites

"Oh it's fine, it's not like you're hard to follow." Kuri quickly replied to Jon's apology, not wanting to make a big deal out of the issue at all. "I don't think I'll be trying to catch any more, the ones I have are a handful as it is," she smiled a little as she shook her head at the second question, she really didn't need to be overloading herself with pokémon until she was sure that she could actually handle them. Again she was reminded that she'd need to see how that mawile was going to take being captured by her now, this only grew when Koryu asked her if she had caught anything.

"Oh, yes, I managed to catch a mawile the other day in the cave." Seeing as this would be as good a time as any she picked the pokéball containing her new pokémon from her belt and, in the most confident way she could manage, released the deceiver pokémon in front of her.

After the flash of light had subsided the yellow and black pokémon took a confused look around at all the people gathered before finally settling on Kuri. It gave the girl a long look up and down before rolling it's eyes and turning away with a none too happy "Maw."

Luka didn't seem to take kindly to whatever the mawile had meant as he quickly growled at the new pokémon while crouching into a pouncing stance, "Inx!"

The mawile in reply simply opened it's jaw and let out out it's own, much more prominent growl, it's head turning back just enough to catch Luka in the corner of it's eye in case he was stupid enough to try something.

Kuri sighed at this, not that she was too surprised that the mawile wasn't overly happy with this situation. "Luka that's enough," she told her shinx, the electric cub shaking it's head and moving back to Kuri's side though still glaring some at the mawile. "I guess it doesn't really like me."
+Quote Post

Looker
post May 16 2009, 01:18 PM
Post #64

My code name, it is Looker. It is what they call me.
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 868

The Fighting Fogeys

Jon watched with amusement as Kuri called her Mawile out. The Pokemon's response to everyone was enough to make him chuckle a bit.

"I guess it doesn't really like me." Kuri pointed out.

"Don't worry about it, eventually it will grow to you, not all Pokemon are going to be friendly right away." Jon thought about his small group of Pokemon as he said this, many of them were nice... as far as he knew. He had yet to really do much with the new addition to his party to learn how it acts.

"I guess I should let one of my Pokemon take a little stretch, huh?"

Jon pulled a ball from his hip and released the little pink colored Nidoran, the little pink creature took one look around and ran to Jon as it tried to hide behind him.

"Don't be afraid, these people are friends."
"Nya!" The Nidoran responded almost as if it was yelling back.
"Calm down." Jon whispered to it as he scooped it into his arms, making sure to be careful of its poisonous barb.

--------------------
I Claim the *Shiny* Porygon Family~ ~ ~

+Quote Post

knil1
post May 17 2009, 08:39 PM
Post #65

also known as Duzzel. ^_^
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 392

Dream Party

Koryu marveled at the mawhile. He forgot about steel type pokemon. He was fascinated with the horned pokemon, but Koryu really shared no interest in steel type pokemon. He was still impressed at the rare catch.

He realised that Jon and Kuri were waiting to catch more pokemon, and wondered why. He then thought that it had to do with the relationship between pokemon and their trainer and other comerades. Koryu cursed to himself in thought and worried slightly about his two recently caught pokemon.

Koryu noticed how everybody was releasing their pokemon, and he didn't want his pokemon to be left out. He released his Pidgey and Saisho, as Chiki and Kakyoku were already out. But then he wondered about his seel. He wasn't sure how it would react to dry land so he looked toward Kuri and Jon and asked, "Do either of you know what a seel would do on land?"
He felt embarassed not knowing enough on his own pokemon, but he wanted to know.

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Dmitri Shostakov...
post May 27 2009, 03:37 PM
Post #66

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 355

Active Squad

Norman was embarrassed by his fumble. No wonder Rocky Woods was not very well-known. It was barely a woods at all. Norman shook his head, humiliated. What was he to do now that he had caught two Pokemon, and the others were doing nothing but socializing?

Norman walked up to them. He returned all of his Pokemon to their respective balls, and said, "Well, the rest of you have fun. I..."

While Norman tried to make up a half-boiled excuse, his PokeNav began to ring. He pulled to his ear without hesitation. "Hello?" he asked.

His mother was on the other end. She said, "Norman, I have some bad news. We have run out of mortgage payments for our house, and we have to move to Noverus. We can't keep sending you money, so I'm afraid you'll have to come back and live with us for a while. Maybe when we can afford to move back to Petalburg, you can return to Furoh. I'm really sorry, honey."

Norman, in his dorky blindness, did not see this as a bad thing. All he saw was an opportunity to get out of this now. These guys can handle themselves, he thought to himself. He rubbed his hands together, hung up the PokeNav, and told his comrades:

"I must leave now. There is an emergency back home. You guys can stay and catch more Pokemon, though. Good luck."

With this, Norman Senna ran out of Rocky Woods, purchased a ticket to Hoenn, and left Furoh. He wouldn't return for quite some time...

OOC (click to show)

This post has been edited by Blue Giratina: May 27 2009, 03:38 PM
+Quote Post

Troy Bolton
post May 27 2009, 05:38 PM
Post #67

Bet On Me
Group Icon

Member No.: 2 282

Active Squad

Blue Giratina, this thread has been put into grading, due to inactivity of the thread leader. Please do not post in closed topics. Closing thread.

--------------------
[align=center]
[/align]
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 09:10 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.