Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Seaside View, Rai and Haruko
Rairai
post Jun 5 2009, 07:47 AM
Post #21

Dog-Watching, Bird-Catching Puppy
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 4 387

Sapphire Team

Rai gave an annoyed sigh, running her hand through her hair. She was slightly put out that she would be stuck with this bright, cheerful, talkative- well, Haruko wasn't actually that bad, if only because she was so similar to Rai's brother. That alone gave her confidence and feeling to open up to her current companion. She didn't like it, but it certainly felt a heck of a lot for comfortable than it did when she tried to talk to anyone else outside of her family.

"I've been putting off leaving for three years now," She said calmly, having not commented on the point earlier. She didn't look at the girl, instead keeping her gaze on the unsealed gravel pathway in front of them, leading them away from town and the beach. "Mother got sick so I stayed behind to help around on the farm until she got better."

Perhaps meeting Haruko was a sign. Perhaps something out there was telling her to stick with Haruko and leave when she did. It's as good a chance as any.

--------------------

Click all mine, I'll click all yours~
Everyone gets click-backs. It earns me moneys to buy thunderstones >D

/is aiming for all bird- and dog-type pokemon.

In Daycare
(And breeding)
x
fxm

Level 100's (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 11:44 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.