Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Ever get angry while playing a Video Game?, Do you have one of those moments?
The Unholy Diver
post Feb 24 2013, 05:10 PM
Post #21

The asteriotypical one
Group Icon

Group: Members
From: The wrong side of heaven and the righteous side of hell
Member No.: 161 989

Z's Team (so far)

QUOTE(Zer0hundred @ Feb 24 2013, 02:05 PM) *
My xbox has a broken tray (the tray works, but the cover is broken so you can see inside XD)
My old ds was dropped on the floor till it broke
Another old Ds was ripped in half (yea, one of those angry moments XD)
One old xbox was beaten into submission
One old pc was also beaten into submission
I broke countless game controllers....

^this is a post on a different topic, but i think it explains a bunch XD
Computers lag, boss monsters cheat, game breaks laws of physics and laws of the game just to beat me, characters in the game cant jump as high as i can irl, games do things i didnt select, and i loose my top pinch.gif
Nowadays im much more controlled, i can keep my anger at bay enough so i dont break anything, but i still get very angry sometimes

--------------------
Thanks to the mobile site, I'm back on gpx!

I CAN CLICK BACK NOW

credit (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Lars Neil
post Feb 24 2013, 05:37 PM
Post #22

gay? i'm?
Group Icon

Member No.: 157 414

yeah babey

QUOTE(StarNova @ Feb 24 2013, 04:35 PM) *
My DSlite has EXTREMELY loose hinges and questionably functional L/R buttons. Part of one hinge has come off and the top is littered with scratches. It also has dark spots on the top screen from a gamer rage moment where I stabbed it with my stylus.

My DSiXL has part of the right side of the screen and a tiny bit of the bottom part being 'dead', which is VERY annoying in Flipnote. [As in if you scribbled a line on it in Flipnote it would bend away at a part] This may just be an alignment issue. Or because I dropped it several times. SEVERAL. TIMES.

My Wii had one of the flaps on the top missing for a bit, and now it just has the stand of the sensor being un-sticky.

The Playstation I own [classic gray] has all the disks being VERY scratched, so it rarely plays games [all are demo disks from when my bro got Playstation Magazine though]. It hasn't been touched since '08.

My GameGear was lost 'forever' between '05 and last year. In case you don't know, it's one of the first handheld games [1980s] and is a bit bulky, similar in shape to a GBA. The screen is inverted and dim, and the battery + charger refuse to work. The games have vanished, all but Cool Spot and Tetris.

My laptop's cord-put-in-thing-whatever is busted, so it's dead.

MAN I SUCK.

The gamer rage causing the dark spots on my DSLite's screen. Didn't mention, but I've done pretty much the same to my Toshiba's keyboard and screen several times. No spots or warped bits though.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Rad Beoulve
post Feb 24 2013, 09:25 PM
Post #23

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 86 836

Active Squad

Oh, I get these angry moments from time to time. Just before coming on here, I ragequit during Cave Story because of Sacred Grounds. Finishing today's Scavenger Hunt task actually calmed me down quite a bit.

--------------------

+Quote Post

jayrachi
post Feb 24 2013, 10:57 PM
Post #24

Janitor
Group Icon

Member No.: 133 427

wat

The angriest I've ever gotten at a game is mumbling curse words and making weird gestures with my arms in anger. Never thrashed a controller or anything though, my anger has never been able to overshadow the knowledge that controllers cost money.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Spokesman
post Feb 25 2013, 05:51 PM
Post #25

I see you fantasy, you wanna make it a reality paved in gold
Group Icon

Member No.: 112 684

Living Things

I tend to get frustrated at games, for many different reasons.

CoD/Halo: Mainly the people that play it, spawning and balancing. I play on Xbox, so about half the people are little kids who shouldn't be playing it. Every now and then I find people who are "normal" (for lack of better terms). The spawning is always terrible, but at least 343 is good at fixing it, Treyarch is ok, and IW couldn't give a crap. Halo, for the most part, is balanced, except for grenade spamming. but in every CoD game, there's this one gun that's completely overpowered. Plus things like quickscoping, panic knifing, and, most recently, panic C4-throwing. What annoys me most is that none of these would be possible in real life, so why do it in here?

Borderlands 2: I just get stuck on the boss fights a lot. Mainly the Hyperion robots.

SSBB: I play with the Wii remote and nunchuck, and I learned how to play SSB on the Gamecube controller.

--------------------
Came back on a whim because I saw something that reminded me of here. If you remember me, hit me up on Discord CHR|Flygon#8505 and if you a real one, tell me where I frequented most on here so we can catch up like the old days.
+Quote Post

joseo
post Feb 26 2013, 09:25 PM
Post #26

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 155 560

Active Squad

yes ace of spades zombie mode for 3 reasons my computer closes the screen and i die,i die with under a minute on the clock or when a team mate kills me

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lappys
post Mar 17 2013, 03:57 AM
Post #27

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 141 970

Active Squad

Some of the more challenging levels in F-Zero: GP Legend made me so mad, I managed to damage the screen of my Gameboy Advance SP. I managed to eventually beat them (well, most of them), though.

--------------------
Because Cubone.
+Quote Post

Kiwani
post Mar 24 2013, 12:44 PM
Post #28

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 193 095

The Dream Team

I do, what I like to call, a silent rage quit, I silently curse at the PS3 and just shut it off without saving...only if I saved recently saved or have a current autosave file. Now Angry Birds is really bad when I try to attempt to stay calm., seeing that I would want to throw the controler/phone. During a Golden Egg level, on Angry Birds Trilogy, I got so angry that I yelled "It's Bacon!" when I saw that I got the trophy for destroying 1000 pigs. So yeah, random things will be said and I will do random weird things. Fighting games I will show that I am not happy when I don't get a chance to get a move in. I chew on my lip, be very quiet, and don't want to play any more. Will make more mistakes when I continue playing though, and it ticks me more off.
+Quote Post

roshambxo
post Mar 25 2013, 03:57 AM
Post #29

i'm twelve years old and what is this
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 691

HEADCRUSHERS

I think I get angriest most often with Katamari games. They drive me NUTS because I'm horrible at figuring out time management.

Though, my most memorable story was when I got frustrated playing No More Heroes a while back-- I was fighting Shinobu on Bitter and I got so aggressive shaking the Wiimote around that I punched myself in the lip and I had an indent from my teeth for about a week.

--------------------
DeviantART // Tumblr // Art Blog

Cause I'm a PUNK ROCKER, yes I am!
+Quote Post

Lars Neil
post Mar 25 2013, 10:37 AM
Post #30

gay? i'm?
Group Icon

yeah babey

I have ragequitted several games in the last few games.

Explorers of Sky due to FREAKING MANECTRIC BOSS
DQIX because of Tyrantula [beat it later though]
Conquest because of how you gotta beat Nobunaga by January of Year 4

etc...

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kerosene Zanchu
post Mar 30 2013, 07:08 AM
Post #31

Kerosene Zanchu
Group Icon

Member No.: 192 148

Legion of Awesome

Definitely. I remember when I played Pokemon Rumble. Trying to get every Pokemon, it was crazy. First I had to find the rare Pokemon, which was hard enough. Then I had to kill it, pretty easy unless you count the fact that there are a million more common ones around you trying to kill you. After you kill, you just pray that it will befriend you. Easy for the common ones, but we're looking for rare so it's hard. I think my blood pressure went up permanently by 50 before I was done with that game.

And getting the bonus for the extras on PokePark, forget it. I nearly smashed the Wii, TV, controller, and everyone in the room trying to get Suicune it's bonus.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Lars Neil
post Mar 30 2013, 11:32 AM
Post #32

gay? i'm?
Group Icon

yeah babey

Yeah, Suicune is fast, but NOT FAST ENOUGH AARGH -deep breath-

As far as I know the only way to beat that Rotom boss on Pokemon Rumble is to RUN IN CIRCLES WHILE SPAMMING MAGICAL LEAF.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kerosene Zanchu
post Mar 30 2013, 01:41 PM
Post #33

Kerosene Zanchu
Group Icon

Member No.: 192 148

Legion of Awesome

XD

Also, here is the real way to play Call Of Duty/Battlefield/Halo/any other multiplayer shooting game.

Play, Rage Quit, Come back later, Play, Rage Quit, Come back even later, play, Explode

--------------------
+Quote Post

Me Gusta
post Apr 5 2013, 08:31 AM
Post #34

Hockey Brawl!
Group Icon

Member No.: 152 455

Me Swamsta

i've broken two playstation controllers, fucked up a playstation's disk drive with a hammer fist, made a ps2 game unusable the same way, broke a ps2 controller, made a couple of holes in a wall, and broke psp's screen with a headbutt.

The playstation stuff was most likely soul edge and i think the game that i fucked up was nfs most wanted and i remember punching a wall when i was playing dbz budokai 2 (which kinda sucked). That was in my teenage years though, the psp thing happened about a year ago while i was playing tekken 6.

--------------------
Click Them
CLICK ALL THE EGGS
+Quote Post

Lars Neil
post Apr 13 2013, 07:12 PM
Post #35

gay? i'm?
Group Icon

yeah babey

>sees shiny weedle in ss

>unable to catch pokemon yet

>proceeds to flip table

--------------------
+Quote Post

Aura Dynasty
post Apr 13 2013, 07:37 PM
Post #36

Guess who's back?
Group Icon

Member No.: 168 546

Jill Cortoma

QUOTE(Jim Hawkins @ Nov 29 2012, 11:26 PM) *
Being unable to kill something on Skyrim.

Probably one of the Draugr Deathlords at one point. It was during the Thieves Guild quests, you have to go to Snowveil Sanctum to track down Karliah with Mercer Frey. At one point you get attacked by about 4 Draugr Deathlords, 3 Draugr Scourges and a few regular Draugr too. The annoying part is the fact the Scourges can summon Frost Atronachs along with some Freeze spell which slows you down. They can also use Dragon Shouts too (Unrelenting Force (or Fus Ro Dah to people who don't know)) which stops you as-well

Yeah needless to say I ended up getting pissed off at it, got some new armour and weapons and sorted it out >_>

OH AND ELDER DRAGONS. I STILL CAN'T BEAT THEM D<

Same thing there too! I was tending to do a quest for the Bards College, damn 3 dragons attacked me... and one of them was an Elder dragon... it appeared as if it didn't want to let me get inside the dungeon, leave alone near it... But I finally killed the bastard yesterday (7th time's the charm)

--------------------
My body...
is made out of swords.
Iron is my blood
and glass is my heart.

I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated.
Not once have I retreated,
Nor once have I been understood.
Always alone....
On the hill of swords...
intoxicated by victory...

Thus, this life has no meaning...
This body...surely was...
Made out of blades.

PANE (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Azor Ahai
post Apr 13 2013, 09:05 PM
Post #37

K N E E L
Group Icon

Member No.: 188 146

Diamond Defence

Yeah several times, especially while playing MGS(Metal Gear Solid).

--------------------

+Quote Post

SparklingMistral
post Jun 29 2013, 02:15 PM
Post #38

Remus Lupin = love. (:
Group Icon

Member No.: 109 208

PANE RP Team

Yes! When Hurricane Sandy was just leaving my area, I decided to play Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World. Long story short, my power went out, & I had just leveled up Emil in preparation for the final battle with Alice & Decus. I was kind of upset. n_n It came back on right after, but I still lost the level. ;~; & also pretty much every time I do the final battle with Alice & Decus since I keep losing against them. ;~;

--------------------
+Quote Post

neko android vam...
post Jul 2 2013, 09:13 AM
Post #39

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 182 752

my faves: ALL legends

i have gotten mad at my game plenty of times...
+Quote Post

roxieraven327
post Jul 14 2013, 04:33 PM
Post #40

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 195 586

awesome pokemon

im so guilty of getting angry with games if i cant beat them and i work so hard to try and beat them pinch.gif

--------------------
two souls one body one is dark and bad the other is just insane
+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:23 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.