Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Shimmering Competition, Re-send your races.
D E A N
post Feb 7 2011, 11:35 AM
Post #1

Shiny Pokémon Hunter
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 3 972

sand everywhere

Welcome to the new home of the Shimmering Competition. This is a group were lovers of shiny races can come to meet others who share their same interest. Here members can do what they like best, try to get that shiny pokemon that they really want, before their friends.

Please re-post your hunt to me (PM) if you're still hatching eggs for it.
Old races can be found in HERE!
Re-read the rules since I have added a new rule.

Let's Make Black and White Shine! *GOING THOUGH THE OLD TOPIC TO FIND OUT THE WINNERS* (click to show)

SC Anniversary *DONE* (click to show)

*Featured Race* On hold until after the Epic Races.

Rules
  • First and foremost, you must follow the Forum Rules. Especially no click-begging, no spamming, no double posting and no mini-modding.
  • We, as a group, will only support friendly competition. Which means I will not stand for any races were competitors bash one another (non-playfully) on their race to the finish line.
  • If you want to start up a race, but want someone to compete against or you want to invite others to compete, you can post it here. Please note that you don't have to be a member to ask people to race against you.
  • You can post your random shinies* here IF you also post something group related or if you post at least two random shinies at the same time. (*random shiny = shinies that you have obtained without sending me a race for it before obtaining it)
  • If you wish to submit banners, offer stuff to better the group, found a spelling/grammar error or anything like that, please PM me, not post it here in the site, unless its something that you would like members/others to discuss. (But please be reasonable about want you post.)
Members
Members are the back bone of this whole group, without them there wouldn't be a group. Members are dedicated to supporting competitors reach their shiny. They are not one sided, meaning they will help everyone; we want it to be a fair fight after all. Please note that you do not have to be a member to have/be in a race. If you are one that likes to click members then we have a handy list of members with clickable links located here. There will be a new list one day, since the current list is outdated.

Guardians
Kari ShadowWolf / Little Peanut / Schwimm / Swordyfish / Poshie / yoohoo / CelestialShadow / eirien / Marshal Tilka / Podz / Bluity / Toda / Doctor Octopus

Current Members
MilkyMooMan / LiteSpeed / Breeder Ethel / Rua / Bandy Andy / Espeonatic / Foggy / STF / Unikeko / Roggie / Blizzy / AwesomeVenusaur / luke39 / HitmonFamily / Blueberry / netobeto / Snafuangel / KittyKei / Daimean / Schonburger / Icethornstar / DarkNinjaAvenger / Phoenixi / Shirianu / Count Bleck / Vynuxys / Ness / Talei / freestone / Loreo / Stab in the Dark / Verity Lily / Sussie / ROMANA / Slider / Kalpha / glasniper / Chrys / Chippy / xxEuphemia / Ilyana / e n d g a m e / Bippa / Phoenix Wright / Notch Eared Pichu / Miko / Tom29193~ Tom / Natty Dread / Shadow Gallade / Paparazzi / ArcticStar / Immersion / TaraA7x / Miharu / charmedward / Neko of Death / Iceshadow6678 / KamonPeachFox / Lexiel / BlueTurbo / mehitsme / Mister / dragonsama / Spiikkie /
Axel / Miles Edgeworth / Drufle / SoraXRoxas / Nero / Krystaledragon / naruto / ThunderShard / Yogirasu / Wikilai / mtn otter / Rora / Demyx / ShinyAchamo / Sachmo / KanaKyubii / Bioniclebob / Clouded Starlit Skies / W o l f i e / Paramorum / Dragon Tamer Lance / steelraptor / Jade / Bella1000 / BlueLucario / Forestsong / Agent P / BBQPidgey / Miles Prower / Wynaut / Arwen / Elito / Mephistopheles / Renji Abarai / Grenland / Professor X / FR0STY / maureen / intu / Metakeru / ShinyLugia / Rocky Raccoon / Conbat / AnimeFTW / Amina / ryan omega101 / Whitewolf 25 / Eilzhaise / April Roses / Digital / Absolutis / Darkfeather / Sweet Life / nfgnfg ~Smudge4dusty / GrowlyGal / Lex / Caprice / Sammi / nightclaw / Romeo / ShatteredGlass / ditto101ditto101 / Pikalover10 / Demonic Goddess / Fantasmically / Drakrono / Sephirothj1 / Liliac / Fritzykins / Team Destroy / Yellow kippy / xxQuatrieme / kingdomheartfan11 / Aaronaaron96 / LugiaLover / Onedi28 / Doveflight / Taelia / UkeRiku / AnimeWolf / feudelacour / WhiteRice / Darth Krytie / Numbuh 893 / Vampire prince / ArcanineGirl / Shiny Herder Tamura / Contrition / Jack Jack / Darkness of Zaroark / BulbasaurLover / THE BIOLIZARD / Pinsir / Blazestorm ~Blaze / Jessiexzx / Nheko / WillowIstari / Pepper Potts / Voltaire / Silver Skarmory / Ice Charizard / Akune Drithno / pkmnjohn / Pokemon Queen / Darkrai Master / Varnani / Song of Ice and Fire / Zombie Brains / Kingis / Favourite Mistake / Ruki / Ozzy / Akina / Foudre / Radiant / Tamat / DiscoPichu / Ice Gal Zorua / brandon / ShinyEntei / mutilations / dannya96 / Inoka / Mi10tic Fan / AmethystXIII / Nardaviel / Gijinka overload / Noctis / Wildy / Inu / kingofjazz / Nick L / Blazikepicc / Emberwing / grayson1314 / richkid50000 / Riolulands / II Haunter II/ nyc / Lord Salamence / J a k e / Emmy / iRhymey / entei554 / BROADWAY / Drkangel / shinyheatran / ruts cbk / PurityScythe / Midnite / si6x12 / TeaHound / Zakariah / LunarPikachu / monster415 / mech / kirbyking / ALoopyDuck / Velocity / mee / Rewind / Red Ace / Vulpix17 / WinterVulpix7 / TheEdgeOfForever / Kittun / Fort Minor / Vibrancy / Disgracik / Hiraelle / Magyk1 / Nokrow889 / Liepard / Flappywings

Shiny Breeders
BlueTurbo (Totodile x Treecko) / Toda • (Winter Vulpix x Eevee) / Jade (Clamperl x Clamperl) / Professor Mindee Summers (Growlithe x Growlithe) / Lexdoom (Ditto x Yooterii) / Incarnus (Eevee x Eevee) / Absolutis (Pikachu x Espeon) / Sweet Life (Jolteon x Vaporeon) / Arwen (Charmander C. x Charmander C.) / xxQuatrieme (Minun x Plusle) / Aaronaaron96 (Zergoose x Bidofo) / Renji Abarai (Hitmonchan x Machamp) / ArcticStar • (Chirachiino x Luxray) / Marshal Tilka (Present Drifloon x Future Shuppet) / Zombie Brains (Drifblim x Ditto) / Ruki (Natu x Ditto) / Fort Minor (Victreebel x Roserade)

If a breeders name is like this, it means that they have been answered to my PM.

Member Application
Before applying, there are a few rules that members will have to follow, and certain requirements they must meet before being accepted. Don't worry I'm not asking anything ridiculous from you, everything is pretty fair.
  1. You must be online. I'm not asking you to be online 24/7, since I know you guys have lives and you need to sleep once in a while. It would be good if you could get online a few times in a week for a little while. I don't want people joining up that only gets on like four time a month. I can understand absences that you can't help, but notification of absences would be appreciated.
  2. You must pay attention to updated. Since I do update this and some rules may change. So you need to pay attention to the updates' spoiler below.
  3. Please fill out the member form and PM it to me. All membership applications that are posted here in the forum will be rejected since it have been said clearly that you need to PM it to me..
Member Form: PM me this, don't post it here.
Username:
How often do you get on:
How well did you read through the rules:
>sub-questions<
Scale of 1-10, how much do you like shiny pokemon:
Name two of your favorite shiny:

Current members doesn't have to resend the member form to me.
But if you have send a member form to Kari and can't find your name in the list then you need to resend it :s

Shiny Breeders
One of the biggest challenges, believe it or not, for shiny racers is actually finding the egg. On several occasions, the shelter has run out of a particular pokemon that is being searched for. Well here's our solution: Shiny Breeders! Shiny breeders will breed Pokemon that are needed for shiny hunts. That way races will have a better chance for find the eggs that they're looking for. Being a breeder is different from being a member, so just because you become a breeder doesn't mean that you will say on the list.

Requirements for shiny breeders.
  • You must be breeding a Pokemon that is needed in shiny races (next post). You can either breed two of the same Pokemon or two different pokemon as long as other one of them is in the races below.
  • If you are not breeding a needed pair for a week, then you will be removed from the list. If you have been removed you can resign up if you want to.
  • If the Pokemon you are breeding are no longer needed (aka someone finished they race), then you'll have one week to start breeding another pair). You will be notified when this happens.
  • Because I'll be cheacking your daycare once in a while (multiple times in a week) you daycare must be visible to me. You can either add me to your PalPad or set your daycare visible to everyone.
  • (•) Indicates a honorary breeder. Meaning they update me on their changes and help others with breeding. These people are picked by me so don't beg. Honorary breeders will not lose there status when they are not breeding needed Pokemon for an extended period of time.
!! Racers: If the Pokemon you seek has vanished from the shelters, don't be afraid to ask a breeder OR pm me. I'll be added needed Pokemon in the list below.

Currently needed Pokemons:
- Pokemon that are commonly used in Races.
Eevee, Pichu, Starters, Novelties..
- Pokemon that racers currently seek.
nothing at the moment..

Breeder Form: Pm me this only. Won't accept it posted here.
Username:
Pokemon you will be breeding now:
Did you read and understand your requirements?:
Will you remember to PM me when you switch breeding partners?:

Allies

Updates (click to show)

This post has been edited by Marshal Tilka: Feb 19 2011, 03:57 PM

--------------------

Newest shinies~
Formerly know as tiika and Marshal Tilka.
Feel free to call me just Dean (:

shiny hunt relevant (click to show)
groups and credits (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

D E A N
post Feb 7 2011, 12:27 PM
Post #2

Shiny Pokémon Hunter
Group Icon

sand everywhere

Please re-post your hunt to me (PM) if you're still hatching eggs for it.
Old races can be found in HERE!

Races
On to the whole point of this group, the races. Below you can find the list of races and all competitors. If you wish to join the list you can find a form at the end of this post which you can fill out and PM to me.

All races will stay up here until finished (when one person gets a shiny). If your race finished, it would be nice if you told me by posting your shiny to here or PMing me. I'll remove all finished races as soon as they are found to be finished. If a race have more than two people I'll ask the "losing" person if he/she would still like to continue the race as a solo race.

Attempts: I have a system that tells, others who see this page, how many attempts everyone's made in their races. Every Sunday racers will send a PM to they updater (more info coming later), telling them their updated numbers. This is of course optional, if you don't wish to update your number there is also that option that you'll only tell me how many attempts it took you to get the shiny when the race is finished.

Try only sign up for the races you are currently going for (side races count only as long as you are picking eggs up for it every once in a while). And NO you can not sign up for all pokemon as an epic race!

Finished Gallery (click to show)

Races
  • If a race is undefined that means the racers have not said whether its open/closed. To correct this by PM with your decision.
  • Numbers next to racers' names are the attempts they have had to get their shiny. (?) signifies that the user has not updated their number. Numbers are updated on Monday (however they are sent in on Sunday).
  • If you are going for multiple of the same pokemon in the same race, then the numbers will restart after obtaining a shiny.
  • If you wish, we have a handy list of all racers, without duplicates, with clickable links located here. needs updating badly.
Vs Races, when both are hunting for the same pokemon:
-

Vs Races
-

Solo Races
*This is for people who are trying to get a shiny but aren't racing with anyone.
Sandshrew: Marshal Tilka (205) *Closed*
Aipom (CNY continue): Marshal Tilka (110) *Open*
Machop: Zakariah (218) *Closed*
Swablu: ShatteredGlass (342) *Closed*
Bonsly: ShatteredGlass (502) *Closed*
Mareep: ShatteredGlass (289) *Closed*
Monozu: Favourite Mistake (258) *Closed*
Gastly: Favourite Mistake (232) *Closed*
Tauros: Favourite Mistake (138) *Closed*
Sunkern: Favourite Mistake (49) *Closed*
Igglybuff: Favourite Mistake (64) *Closed*
Togepi: Favourite Mistake (310) *Closed*
Staryu: Favourite Mistake (304) *Closed*
Spearow: Doctor Octopus (482) *Closed*
Smeargle: Doctor Octopus (35) *Closed*
Chingling (6): Doctor Octopus (1/153) *Closed*
Bidoof: Doctor Octopus (65) *Closed*
Togepi (female): Doctor Octopus (200) *Closed*
Dratini: Doctor Octopus (287) *Closed*
Duskull: Doctor Octopus (276) *Closed*
Dratini: Doctor Octopus (287) *Closed*
Skorupi: Doctor Octopus (34) *Closed*
Starly: Doctor Octopus (10) *Closed*
Fushide: Doctor Octopus (6) *Closed*
Zuruggu: Doctor Octopus (26) *Closed*
Eevee: Doctor Octopus (75) *Closed*
Wooper: Doctor Octopus (8) *Closed*
Aron: Doctor Octopus (8) *Closed*
Shikijika: Magyk1 (19) *Closed*
Mudkip: Magyk1 (6) *Closed*
Oshawott: Magyk1 (9) *Closed*
Lapras: Bluity (87) *Open*
Horsea: Bluity (6) *Open*
Electrike: Neko of Death (631) *Undefined*
Spinarak: Midnite (648) *Closed*
Dratini: Darth Krytie (96) *Closed*
Shinx: Darth Krytie (247) *Closed*
Giaru: Darth Krytie (46) *Closed*
Magikarp: Darth Krytie (542) *Closed*
Minun: Fort Minor (28) *Undefined*
Zorua: Fort Minor (24) *Undefined*
Ralts: Fort Minor (0) *Undefined*
Rotom: Yogirasu (215) *Open*
Dangoro: Yogirasu (110) *Open*
Charmander: Yogirasu (240) *Open*
Monozu: Yogirasu (15) *Open*
Vaporeon: yoohoo (19) *Closed*
Electrike: yoohoo (19) *Closed*
Slugma: Jade (197) *Open*
Shieldon: Jade (90) *Open*
Gochimu: Darkrai Master (187) *Closed*
Oshawott: Darkrai Master (51) *Closed*
Mime Jr: Darkrai Master (156) *Closed*
Mudkip: Samoo (3) *Closed*
Horsea: Hiraelle (716) *Undefined*
Drifloon: Hiraelle (349) *Undefined*
Charmander: Hiraelle (131) *Undefined*
Gastly: naruto (?) *Undefined*
Tentacool: Flappywings (77) *Open*
Vulpix: Flappywings (27) *Open*

Epic Races
~Kari SW
All Eeveelutions (Current Shinies/Overall Eevees); Awards based off of overall - OPEN!
Rua (95) x Breeder Ethel (6) x Foggy (75) x Kari ShadowWolf (23) x TaraA7x (25) x Sweet Life (?) x Numbuh 893 (0/357) x Favourite Mistake (4/609) x Liepard (0/0) x Hiraelle (2/1377)
Eevee: Favourite Mistake (278)
Vaporeon: Favourite Mistake (124)
Jolteon: Numbuh 893 (322)
Flareon: Favourite Mistake (207)
Espeon: Favourite Mistake (207)
Umbreon: TaraA7x (79*), Numbuh 893 (35), Hiraelle (836*)
Leafeon:
Glaceon: Hiraelle (541*)

~Natty Dread
Starters - OPEN
netobeto:
Bulbasaur (160) Charmander (239), Squirtle (85), Chikorita (12), Cyndaquil (19), Totodile (16)
Treecko (24), Torchic (3), Mudkip (15), Turtwig (39), Chimchar (15), Piplup (8)
Snivy (?), Tepig (?), Oshawott (?)
Connie:
Bulbasaur (0) Charmander (1), Squirtle (1), Chikorita (1), Cyndaquil (2), Totodile (1)
Treecko (0), Torchic (1), Mudkip (0), Turtwig (0), Chimchar (0), Piplup (0)
DarkNinjaAvenger:
Bulbasaur (2) Charmander (17), Squirtle (1), Chikorita (1), Cyndaquil (1), Totodile (1)
Treecko (0), Torchic (2), Mudkip (1), Turtwig (1), Chimchar (1), Piplup (1)
Darkfeather:
Bulbasaur (275) Charmander (15*), Squirtle (1*), Chikorita (182), Cyndaquil (1*), Totodile (91)
Treecko (94), Torchic (15), Mudkip (35), Turtwig (6), Chimchar (6), Piplup (3)
Numbuh 893:
Bulbasaur (11) Charmander (68), Squirtle (5), Chikorita (51), Cyndaquil (42), Totodile (7)
Treecko (26), Torchic (78), Mudkip (7), Turtwig (8), Chimchar (9), Piplup (16)
Favourite Mistake:
Bulbasaur (325) Charmander (165), Squirtle (151), Chikorita (70), Cyndaquil (8), Totodile (88)
Treecko (103), Torchic (150), Mudkip (242), Turtwig (75), Chimchar (33), Piplup (53)
Ice Charizard:
Bulbasaur (238) Charmander (350), Squirtle (86), Chikorita (1), Cyndaquil (51), Totodile (1)
Treecko (1), Torchic (1), Mudkip (1), Turtwig (1), Chimchar (1), Piplup (1)
Seraphic:
Bulbasaur (31) Charmander (17), Squirtle (6), Chikorita (3), Cyndaquil (3), Totodile (2)
Treecko (3), Torchic (5), Mudkip (30*), Turtwig (3), Chimchar (3), Piplup (3)

Team Rocket: Jessie vs James - OPEN
~Kari SW
ROMANA (James): Koffing/Weezing (83), Bellsprout/Victreebell (28), Mime Jr (22), Chinling/Chimeco (10), Carnivine (10), Cacnea (26), Growlithe (14)
VS.
~Kari SW
Verity Lily (Jessie): Ekans/Arbok (63), Seviper (18), Lickitung (5), Wurmple/Dustox (130), Yanma/Yanmega (15), Wynaut/Wobbuffet (17), Meowth(-)

~Kari SW
Pseudo-Legendary Race - CLOSED
mnt otter: Dragonite (1), Tyranitar (1), Salamence, (0) Metagross, (0) Garchomp (3)

~Kari SW
All 9 Clone Forms - OPEN
Rua (14)(18)(3) x Schwimm (2)(2)(1) x Numbuh 893 (0)(10)(0)
Bulbasaur:
Charmander: Numbuh 893 (4)
Squirtle:

~Kari SW
A Legendary or Non-Breedable Novelty - OPEN
*Doesn't include Manaphy or Missing No.
Rua (15) x Schwimm (24) x Kari SW (15) x steelraptor (7) x Numbuh 893 (15)

~Kari SW
One of Each Breedable Novelty Family (Not including Dracowymsy) - OPEN
Rua: C. Bulba (15), C. Charm (18), C. Squirt (3), Bidofo** (4), E. Buneary (7), C. Onix (3), Zergoose** (7), Remorage (9), S. Slugma (41), W. Vulpix (3), Shellderboy (12), Pokii (1), Valentacool (1), S. Swinub (2), P. Misdreavus (?), P. Drifloon (?), F. Shuppet (?)
Schwimm: C. Bulba (2), C. Charm (0), C. Squirt (1), Bidofo** (3), E. Buneary (19), C. Onix (7), Zergoose** (47), Remorage (36), S. Slugma (14), W. Vulpix (46), Shellderboy (4), Pokii (0?), Valentacool (3), S. Swinub (-), P. Misdreavus (?), P. Drifloon (?), F. Shuppet (?)
Marshal Tilka: C. Bulba (2), C. Charm (25), C. Squirt (6), Bidofo** (17), E. Buneary (3), C. Onix (3), Zergoose** (54), Remorage (4), S. Slugma (66), W. Vulpix (2), Shellderboy (10), Pokii (3), Valentacool (2), S. Swinub (42), P. Misdreavus (?), P. Drifloon (24), F. Shuppet (24)
Numbuh 893: C. Bulba (0), C. Charm (4), C. Squirt (14), Bidofo** (6), E. Buneary (3), C. Onix (10), Zergoose** (5), Remorage (0), S. Slugma (10), W. Vulpix (15), Shellderboy (0), Pokii (8?), Valentacool (3), S. Swinub (-), P. Misdreavus (?), P. Drifloon (?), F. Shuppet (?)
Rocky Raccoon: C. Bulba (), C. Charm (), C. Squirt (), Bidofo** (), E. Buneary (), C. Onix (), Zergoose** (), Remorage (), S. Slugma (), W. Vulpix (), Shellderboy (), Pokii (), Valentacool (), S. Swinub (), P. Misdreavus (?), P. Drifloon (?), F. Shuppet (?)
Podz: C. Bulba (), C. Charm (), C. Squirt (), Bidofo** (), E. Buneary (), C. Onix (), Zergoose** (), Remorage (), S. Slugma (), W. Vulpix (12), Shellderboy (), Pokii (), Valentacool (), S. Swinub (), P. Misdreavus (?), P. Drifloon (?), F. Shuppet (?)
Favourite Mistake: C. Bulba (4), C. Charm (1*), C. Squirt (19), Bidofo** (10), E. Buneary (2), C. Onix (2), Zergoose** (3), Remorage (3+), S. Slugma (25), W. Vulpix (15), Shellderboy (0), Pokii (2), Valentacool (7), S. Swinub (6), P. Misdreavus (?), P. Drifloon (?), F. Shuppet (?)
**Bidofo: Bidofo of Zombidofo ~ Zergoose: Zergoose or Feral Zergoose

~ Kari SW
Dark Types - OPEN upon contact
Burger Fred
Umbreon: (-)
Mightyena: (-)
Absol: (-)
Darkrai: (-)

~ Kari SW
All Fossil Pokemon - OPEN
BlueTurbo: Omastar (17), Kabutops (15), Aerodactyl (2), Cradilly (0), Armaldo (7), Rampardos (2), FBastiodon (3)

~ Kari SW
Marshal Tilka's Party - CLOSED
Eevee (66), Drifloon (-), Ponyta (16), Stunky (42), Shinx (93), Mime Jr. (69)

The Sinister Six & Spider-Man vs The Ryoka
Doctor Octopus: Doctor Octopus (426), The Vulture (240), Electro (175), Sandman (82), Mysterio (567), Kraven the Hunter (52), Spider-Man (11)
VS
Renji Abarai: Chad (6), Ichigo (14), Ishida Uryuu (3), Orihime (11), Ganju (12), Renji (2), Yoruichi (3)

~Natty Dread
All Original Forms of Novelty Pokemon - OPEN
Marshal Tilka: Bulba (1), Charm (263), Squirt (9), Bidoof (93), Buneary (1), Onix (2*), Zangoose (367), Remoraid (118), Slugma (161), Vulpix (68), Shellder (637), Pineco (8), Tentacool (60), Swinub (130*), Misdreavus (10), Drifloon (35), Shuppet (13)
Erzsebet Bathory: Bulba (3), Charm (215), Squirt (14*), Bidoof (165), Buneary (222), Onix (64), Zangoose (295), Remoraid (51), Slugma (361), Vulpix (66), Shellder (110), Pineco (184), Tentacool (183), Swinub (303), Misdreavus (?), Drifloon (4), Shuppet (15)
Numbuh 893: Bulba (11), Charm (68), Squirt (5), Bidoof (26), Buneary (403), Onix (7), Zangoose (27), Remoraid (1), Slugma (577), Vulpix (132), Shellder (4), Pineco (109), Tentacool (12), Swinub (255), Misdreavus (?), Drifloon (?), Shuppet (?)
Favourite Mistake: Bulba (325), Charm (165), Squirt (151), Bidoof (13), Buneary (4), Onix (17), Zangoose (54), Remoraid (26+), Slugma (6), Vulpix (27*), Shellder (5), Pineco (1), Tentacool (57), Swinub (217*), Misdreavus (?), Drifloon (?), Shuppet (?)
Midnite: Bulba (424*), Charm (565), Squirt (115*), Bidoof (), Buneary (), Onix (), Zangoose (19*), Remoraid (), Slugma (), Vulpix (27*), Shellder (), Pineco (114*), Tentacool (), Swinub (122*), Misdreavus (?), Drifloon (?), Shuppet (?)
Rua: Bulba (101), Charm (0), Squirt (0), Bidoof (), Buneary (), Onix (), Zangoose (0), Remoraid (0), Slugma (0), Vulpix (89), Shellder (0), Pineco (0), Tentacool (0), Swinub (0), Misdreavus (?), Drifloon (?), Shuppet (?)

Novelty Fossils - OPEN
Rua: Kabuto/Kabutops (4), Omanyte/Omastar (3), Aerodactyl (3), Lileep/Cradily (4), Anorith/Armaldo (1), Relicanth (5), Cranidos/Rampardos (3), Shieldon/Bastiodon (4)
Numbuh 893: Kabuto/Kabutops (6), Omanyte/Omastar (6), Aerodactyl (23), Lileep/Cradily (8), Anorith/Armaldo (5), Relicanth (2), Cranidos/Rampardos (5), Shieldon/Bastiodon (6)
Schwimm: Kabuto/Kabutops (4), Omanyte/Omastar (7), Aerodactyl (3), Lileep/Cradily (2), Anorith/Armaldo (5), Relicanth (5), Cranidos/Rampardos (3), Shieldon/Bastiodon (5)
Darth Krytie: Kabuto/Kabutops (63), Omanyte/Omastar (82), Aerodactyl (25), Lileep/Cradily (89), Anorith/Armaldo (73), Relicanth (28), Cranidos/Rampardos (74), Shieldon/Bastiodon (77)

~xxQuatrieme
Couples Retreat - OPEN upon contact
Plusle & Minun: xxQuatrieme (0)
Volbeat & Illumise: xxQuatrieme (0)
Magikarp & Feebas:
Espeon & Umbreon:
Latios & Latias: xxQuatrieme (0)
Nidoran M & Nidoran F:

~Sussie
~Natty Dread
Papilio x Nocturna - OPEN
Sussie: Wurmplex2 (0/152), Caterpie (400), Burmy (192), Venonat (298), Surskit (652) x Marshal Tilka: Wurmplex2 (0/34), Caterpie (26), Burmy (119), Venonat (5), Surskit (33)

First 6 - OPEN (Not including Legendary, Novelty or pokemon that you already have as a shiny)
Marshal Tilka: Lotad (97), Kricketot (4), Snorunt (4), Finneon (0), Numel (21), Houndour (15)
Kari SW: Pichu (203), Illumise (0), Poochyena (79), Plusle (2), Minun (2), Growlithe (0)

Orginization 13 - Undefined
Foudre
Xemnas (Rapidash): (26*)
Xigbar (Aerodactyl): (75)
Xaldin (Staraptor): (4)
Vexen (Cloyster): (1)
Lexaeus( Golem): (13)
Zexion (Shuppet): (22)
Saix (Umbreon): (19)
Axel (Absol): (7)
Demyx (Seadra): (4)
Luxord (Lucario): (11)
Marluxia (Bellossom): (2)
Larxene (Manetric): (57)
Roxas (Miloic): (1)

Ozzy's Party - OPEN upon contact
Mightyena (M-4) , Typhlosion (M-2) , Haunter (M-15) , Umbreon (M-20) , Kingdra (M-1) , Swellow (F-1)

Bugging Out - Undefined
Darth Krytie:
Caterpie (155), Weedle (499), Paras (*), Venonat (207), Scyther (65), Pinsir (140), Ledyba (*), Spinarak (*), Yanma (248), Pineco (189), Shuckle (*), Heracross (54), Wurmple (*x2), Surskit (266), Nincada x2 (917), Volbeat (*), Illumise (*), Anorith (370), Kricketot (434+), Mothim (29), S Burmy (12), Grs Burmy (427), Stl Burmy (398), Combee (127), Skorupi (173)

All Fully Evolved Non-Legendary Steel-type Pokemon - OPEN upon contact
mutilations: Forretress (180*), Scizor (2), Empoleon (3), Metagross (2), Aggron (2), Steelix (37), Bronzong (5), Magnezone (1), Probopass (50*), Mawile (36), Skarmory (14), Wormadam (Trash Cloak) (2), Bastiodon (2)

Shiny Southeastern Showdown - OPEN (See bijoukaiba about different universities' info)
bijoukaiba
Feraligatr (128), Granbull (76), Houndoom (), Mightyena (69), Luxray (), Blaziken 34, Donphan (), Pidgeot (), Snubbull (), Purugly (), Grumpig (), Zangoose ()

ULTIMATE ORIGINAL YU-GI-OH! SHINY HUNT - OPEN upon contact (@ Rua)
Rua x theShells
Yugi (Pikachu): (0) x (0)
Atemu (Lucario): (0) x (0)
Jounouchi/Joey 1 (Hitmonchan): (0) x (0)
Jounouchi/Joey 2 (Charizard): (0) x (0)
Honda/Tristan 1 (Hitmonlee): (0) x (0)
Honda/Tristan 2 (Blaziken): (0) x (0)
Anzu/Tea (Chansey): (0) x (0)
Ryou/Bakura (Eevee): (0) x (0)
Otogi/Duke (Delcatty): (96) x (0)
Sugoroku Mutou/Solomon (Probopass): (0) x (0)
Mai (Smoochum): (0) x (0)
Kaiba (Kingdra): (0) x (0)
Mokuba (Elekid): (0) x (0)
Isis/Ishizu (Gardevoir): (0) x (0)
Rishid/Odion (Gallade): (0) x (0)
Pegasus (Mr. Mime): (0) x (0)
Weevil/Insector Haga (Dustox): (0) x (0)
Rex (Garchomp): (0) x (0)
Mako (Sharpedo): (0) x (0)
Espa Roba (Alakazam): (0) x (0)
Shadi (Dusknoir): (0) x (0)
Shizuka/Serenity (Bellossom): (0) x (0)
Noa (Rotom): (0) x (0)
Kisara (Dragonair): (0) x (0)
DM/Mahado (Umbreon): (0) x (0)
DMG/Mana (Espeon): (0) x (0)
Zork Necrophades (Spiritomb): (0) x (0)
Malik/Marik (Flygon): (0) x (0)
Yami no Malik (Houndoom): (0) x (0)
Yami no Bakura (Absol): (0) x (0)
Thief King Bakura (Weaville): (0) x (0)

Shining Seafood - OPEN upon contact
Neko of Death: Shellder (59), Cloyster (180), Clamperl (209), Huntail (/), Gorebyss (/)

*Obtained pre-race. Only possible in epic racing. N/A in some races.

Epic: Achievement Style - All are always open
Playing Hard to Get: Female Togepi, Combee, Munchlax, and Riolu *Open*
Numbuh 893 (25)(6)(31)(52)

~Marshal Tilka
Pokii's Rage
Rua (6) x Marshal Tilka (43) x xxQuatrieme (21) x ArcticStar (2) x djkuik (0) x Arwen (163) x Maggy K 1 (66) x LunarPikachu (201)

Luv-HATE Relationship: Luvdisc & Remorage
xxQuatrieme (0)(0) x Numbuh 893 (4)(0)

Eww: Jynx & Mr. Mime
xxQuatrieme (0)(0)

Ranch Undressing: Miltank & Tauros
xxQuatrieme (0)(0)

Skitty on Wailord: Skitty & Wailmer/lord
xxQuatrieme (0)(0) x Marshal Tilka (46)(29)

Office Bromance: Bidofo & Zergoose
xxQuatrieme (0)(0) x Numbuh 893 (6)(5)

Hot Pocket Love: Pokii & Zergoose
xxQuatrieme (0)(0) x Numbuh 893 (0)(5)

Legendary & Novelty Races
Rayquaza: The Biolizard (3) - OPEN upon contact

Clone Bulbasaur: Rua (14) x snafuangel (?) - OPEN
Zergoose: AwesomeVenusaur (2) x Schwimm (47) x Roggie (?) x Rua (1) - OPEN
Easter Buneary: Alicat (3) - OPEN upon contact (Prefer if you're breeding EBs)
Slime Slugma: naruto (4) - Undefined
Zergoose: TaraA7x (17) x Rua (1) x Cm Punk (1) - CLOSED
Crystal Onix: Shiby (?) - Undefined
Winter Vulpix: Kari ShadowWolf (4) x Espeonatic (12) x Rua (2) x Breeder Ethel (14) x ArcticStar (9) x Bluity (129) - OPEN
Charmander Clone vs Squirtle Clone: Green (8) vs Darkfeather (120) - Undefined
Remorage: LugiaLover (0) - CLOSED
Dracowymsy: steelraptor (5) - Undefined
Dracowymsy: Liliac (198) - CLOSED
Easter Buneary: Pepper Potts x Angrysmurf (0) - CLOSED
Charmander Clone: Varnani (213) - CLOSED
Dracowymsy: Marshal Tilka (20) - OPEN
Dracowymsy: brandon (45) - OPEN
Valentacool: Kingis (4) - CLOSED
Valentacool: Espeonatic (15) - OPEN
Valentacool: Liliac (164) - CLOSED
Fossil Kabuto: Liliac (93) - CLOSED
Clone Charmander: steelraptor (4) - OPEN
Fossil Kabuto: Espeonatic (0) - OPEN
Pokii: DittoHunter (1) - CLOSED
Fossil Relicanth: Doctor Octopus (27) - Undefined
Zergoose: Neko of Death (23) - OPEN upon contact
Fossil Relicanth: Doctor Octopus (32)

Finished Races (click to show)

Race Form - PM me this please. Remember, you don't have to be a member to have a race up here.
Pokemon Race for:
All Racers(separate with commas):
Race Type*:
Current Attempts(optional):
Other:***

Joining Form.: This is only if you are joining an existing race.
Pokemon Race for:
First User in Race:
Race Type*:
Current Attempts(optional):
Other:***

*There are now 5 types.
Race/Vs/Solo: Normal races. Solo is for (duh). on person. Vs is one pokemon vs a different pokemon. You can just say normal for any of these.
Epic: HUGE races. Meant for those races that are so big they're epic. Race such as family races (pichu, pikachu, and raichu), are not epic. Ultimately it's my choice if its epic or not. Includes Legendary/Event-only pokemon.
Novelty: Pretty self explanatory.
**Make sure you read this before answering. There are three types of statuses. Yes you can change it as time goes by.
Open: If set to open then this will let people know if they can join you race; if open then they won't need to ask permission to join, I'll just add them as they ask.
Closed: No one can join period.
Open upon contact: People can join but must contact you first.
***If there is anything else i need to know tell me. If you have different people in your race going after different pokemon please specify it here. If you's like to race someone race you with the same maturity level, tell me here.

Awards (click to show)

This post has been edited by Marshal Tilka: Feb 19 2011, 03:56 PM

--------------------

Newest shinies~

+Quote Post

D E A N
post Feb 7 2011, 12:29 PM
Post #3

Shiny Pokémon Hunter
Group Icon

sand everywhere

PoA: Probability of Awesomeness
The PoA is the probability of actually getting a shiny based off of the information gathered by the guardians. If you have yet to be asked about your shiny and want to help us in getting our probability as accurate as possible, then don't hesitate to ask one of the guardians to pm you with what information we are looking for.
Currently we only have one shiny, so more info is need before we can post a PoA number.

Banners
Since we can only post so many images, I've posted banners in another location. Sorry for the inconvenience.
View All Banners
Example of Banners:
CODE
[img]http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm242/ShadowRealmRuler/Shimmering%20Competition/suicuneMiniBanner.jpg[/img]

*Didn't find the banner you wanted? Maybe you found the right pokemon, just no the right color. Well, I'm willing to make special banners for those of you that want one. All you have to do is pm the following and I'll start working on your banner. In case of multiple entries, I will work on members first then racers, the anyone else.
First I need the pokemon that you want on the banner, simple enough. Next is color(Normal or Custom). If you pick normal, then I will do it like all the others, where the color scheme is based on the pokemon. If you pick custom the you can choose you colors. If you pick this, then I need two colors from you. One the background and two is the border/text color; and no I will not do different colors for the border and text.

Member Made Banners:
Toda will make customized race banners for those who ask. Just pm him with pokemon, color and text that you want on it. Toda is going on hiatus.
MP (aka Doctor Octopus) has also made custom race banners.
Sussie can make shadowed shiny want list images for you.

~ Toda
CODE
[img]http://i36.tinypic.com/2guks21.gif[/img]

~ Toda
CODE
[url="http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=51405"][IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2nasp3n.gif[/IMG][/url]

~ Toda
CODE
[url="http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=51405"][img]http://i46.tinypic.com/1z1qja9.gif[/img][/url]

~ Toda
CODE
[url="http://forums.gtsplus.net/index.php?showtopic=51405"][IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/2u95ysm.gif[/IMG][/url]

~II Haunter II
CODE
[topic=51405][IMG]http://i666.photobucket.com/albums/vv29/IIXvGHOSTvXII/Userbars/ShimmeringCompetitionUserbar.png[/IMG][/topic]

~Unikeko & Phoenix Wright
CODE
[img]http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp253/mclovin49/Graphics/shimcomp.png[/img]

--------------------

Newest shinies~

+Quote Post

D E A N
post Feb 7 2011, 12:30 PM
Post #4

Shiny Pokémon Hunter
Group Icon

sand everywhere

This post is reserved for future use.

This post has been edited by Marshal Tilka: Feb 7 2011, 01:17 PM
+Quote Post

Boogie Ronnster
post Feb 7 2011, 12:40 PM
Post #5

I'm under yer bed instigating night terrors >8)
Group Icon

Member No.: 91 319

PENI- Uh.. SPACE ENVY

Username change: Tequila Mockingbird --> Favourite Mistake

Also, I got a shiny Flareon now (for the epic eevee race): I don't know the individual egg number, but it's my 816th Eevee total. Sorry for the inconvenience. :c

I also finally got my Heracross at egg#245

Are the images necessary?

edit: Oh, and are the xmas ghosts being added to the novelty/original form race?

I have a shiny P.Misdreavus, regular Misdreavus, and regular Drifloon :0

edit 2: oh dear..I don't know who to send my updates to this weekend...since my "Guardian" was Kari..who is MIA due to RL, am I correct?

This post has been edited by Favourite Mistake: Feb 7 2011, 12:58 PM

--------------------
Call me Ronnie (or Ronnster) Please :> NOTICE: I'm not that active at this moment so I will be uber slow with PMs and might not clickback or whatever. Maybe I'll be back in full force someday... like for the SWSH... I don't wanna miss out on the prize... <.<

KotRT (click to show)

Maybe I'm just a dreamer (click to show)

credits and personal notice (click to show)

+Quote Post

Zakariah
post Feb 7 2011, 12:44 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 112 377

Active Squad

Nice to see the group back up.

I hope to be more active in this thread than I was before.

I will edit this post with a new hunt I am doing.

EDIT: PM'd the race form.

This post has been edited by Zakariah: Feb 7 2011, 12:51 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Sussie
post Feb 7 2011, 12:53 PM
Post #7

TippyToes McWhisperson
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 493

I herd u leik me

ah good to know that the group is back grin.gif shall I send you my updates from now on? because I sent some to doctor octopus because she was like my 'guardian'...like for example I just need to get 2x wurmple and caterpie for my epic race

--------------------

+Quote Post

D E A N
post Feb 7 2011, 01:16 PM
Post #8

Shiny Pokémon Hunter
Group Icon

sand everywhere

QUOTE(Favourite Mistake @ Feb 7 2011, 07:40 PM) *
Username change: Tequila Mockingbird --> Favourite Mistake

Also, I got a shiny Flareon now (for the epic eevee race): I don't know the individual egg number, but it's my 816th Eevee total. Sorry for the inconvenience. :c

I also finally got my Heracross at egg#245

Are the images necessary?

edit: Oh, and are the xmas ghosts being added to the novelty/original form race?

I have a shiny P.Misdreavus, regular Misdreavus, and regular Drifloon :0

edit 2: oh dear..I don't know who to send my updates to this weekend...since my "Guardian" was Kari..who is MIA due to RL, am I correct?

Images aren't necessary, but I would like to get links for the finished gallery. (Of course I could get those by looking at your shinies PC box (if you have one/it's visible), but posting them by yourself would help me a lot with this updating thing <.<

Yes the xmas novelties will make some chances to those epic races. I'll update those later.

I would hope that people wouldn't send updates to anyone until I get all updated. I also need to contact the guardian updater if they are still interesting in being a updater.

QUOTE(Sussie @ Feb 7 2011, 07:53 PM) *
ah good to know that the group is back grin.gif shall I send you my updates from now on? because I sent some to doctor octopus because she was like my 'guardian'...like for example I just need to get 2x wurmple and caterpie for my epic race

I would hope that people wouldn't send updates to anyone until I get all updated. I also need to contact the guardian updater if they are still interesting in being a updater. But if you have updates like finished races/you have found shinies for your epic race, you can PM me those or post them here.

Sorry for late/short answers, I'm currently trying to go though the old thread so :_D

--------------------

Newest shinies~

+Quote Post

Boogie Ronnster
post Feb 7 2011, 01:25 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

PENI- Uh.. SPACE ENVY

Okay. Here are my links:
Flareon: http://gpxplus.net/info/VLakD
Heracross: http://gpxplus.net/info/LxpMD
P. Misdreavus/now P. Mismagius: http://gpxplus.net/info/KlbeD
Misdreavus/nw Mismagius: http://gpxplus.net/info/RZTrD
Drifloon (idk if it will be a Drifblim or not :o): http://gpxplus.net/info/qcHKD

I also have some new solo races..but I won't do any update PMs/etc until everything is A-OK C;

--------------------
Call me Ronnie (or Ronnster) Please :> NOTICE: I'm not that active at this moment so I will be uber slow with PMs and might not clickback or whatever. Maybe I'll be back in full force someday... like for the SWSH... I don't wanna miss out on the prize... <.<

KotRT (click to show)

+Quote Post

Yamper
post Feb 7 2011, 02:49 PM
Post #10

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

oh.gif awesome that the group is back up!

Oh, and I changed my name from Immersion > Samoo a while ago... Kari didn't update it sealed.gif but I'm intending to change my name one last time in about 2 weeks or so, when I can actually change it happy.gif

I know this sounds a bit picky on my part, but would it make things more... accessible, if they were in spoilers or something? sealed.gif Idk, the post is like o.O wow that's long, kinda moment xD Just a question that is c:

But glad to see someone has taken over ^_^.gif I'll try to be more active in this!

Oh, and if you need any help with anything, I'd be more than happy to help out happy.gif

This post has been edited by Samoo: Feb 7 2011, 02:50 PM

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

D E A N
post Feb 7 2011, 03:03 PM
Post #11

Shiny Pokémon Hunter
Group Icon

sand everywhere

QUOTE(Samoo @ Feb 7 2011, 09:49 PM) *
oh.gif awesome that the group is back up!

Oh, and I changed my name from Immersion > Samoo a while ago... Kari didn't update it sealed.gif but I'm intending to change my name one last time in about 2 weeks or so, when I can actually change it happy.gif

I know this sounds a bit picky on my part, but would it make things more... accessible, if they were in spoilers or something? sealed.gif Idk, the post is like o.O wow that's long, kinda moment xD Just a question that is c:

But glad to see someone has taken over ^_^.gif I'll try to be more active in this!

Oh, and if you need any help with anything, I'd be more than happy to help out happy.gif

I noticed your name chance while I was going though the old post and I think I updated it already.
But just let me know once/if you chance your name happy.gif

I was thinking about the same thing when I was updating the posts. It definitely needs more spoilers and some text cutting. I need to look about that once I done with updating <.<

I'm so tempting to just delete all the current races and just make everyone to "restart" the races by sending them to me. Since seriously there is so many races up that aren't raced anymore or the people have quit gpx+ :/ But I don't know it feel pretty, how do you say it, heartless..? I don't know noes.gif

This post has been edited by Marshal Tilka: Feb 7 2011, 03:04 PM

--------------------

Newest shinies~

+Quote Post

Yamper
post Feb 7 2011, 03:11 PM
Post #12

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

QUOTE(Marshal Tilka @ Feb 7 2011, 08:03 PM) *
I'm so tempting to just delete all the current races and just make everyone to "restart" the races by sending them to me. Since seriously there is so many races up that aren't raced anymore or the people have quit gpx+ :/ But I don't know it feel pretty, how do you say it, heartless..? I don't know noes.gif

Yeah... I'd say that would be a good idea to get rid of all the races. I'm pretty sure most people have either given up, or finished it ages ago I guess sealed.gif I guess if people want to restart their races, they could PM you like you said.. I mean, new thread and all, so I guess a complete wipe of races would be fine happy.gif

Oh, and congrats on your Shiny Suicune by the way, Marshal!

This post has been edited by Samoo: Feb 7 2011, 03:12 PM

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Boogie Ronnster
post Feb 7 2011, 03:19 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

PENI- Uh.. SPACE ENVY

QUOTE(Marshal Tilka @ Feb 7 2011, 03:03 PM) *
I'm so tempting to just delete all the current races and just make everyone to "restart" the races by sending them to me. Since seriously there is so many races up that aren't raced anymore or the people have quit gpx+ :/ But I don't know it feel pretty, how do you say it, heartless..? I don't know D:

DO EET. I'm an avid clicker and I've like..never clicked half of these people..which is saying a lot since I go through the online list often. (well..i've never /completely/ gone through it...but I've made quite a dent..I think?)

It's not heartless. It's practical. Think of it as starting a fresh new slate - tabula rasa (blank slate. Just google John Locke for more info on the reference. No, not the "LOST" guy, lol).

--------------------

KotRT (click to show)

+Quote Post

D E A N
post Feb 7 2011, 11:16 PM
Post #14

Shiny Pokémon Hunter
Group Icon

sand everywhere

I need to think about it at work, but I probably will first go though the old topic and add all the finished races that I can find though that in the finished gallery and races. Then I'll really think about it, if I do it I'll probably still save the races to somewhere so people can look them up if they want. But I won't be deleting the epic races, but I'll contact all the people in them so see if they are still interesting of being in one.

Oh and while I was going though the old group topic I have found the winners of 5th hunt. Here is the first 4 places:
1st: Favourite Mistake ~Shibishirasu
2nd: Ruki ~Riguree
3rd: Neko of Death ~Shinboraa
4th: Darkfeather ~Shinboraa

I'll make the prices (unless someone else wants to do them?) when I have some time to do it noes.gif
Oh and Kari haven't done those SC Anniversary awards yet sealed.gif

QUOTE(Samoo @ Feb 7 2011, 10:11 PM) *
Oh, and congrats on your Shiny Suicune by the way, Marshal!

Thank you grin.gif <3 I really don't know why, but I have always connected shiny Suicune to this group. First I did remember that we once had a shiny Suicune banner, but I couldn't find it anymore so I guess we really didn't have one? lol idk :_D

/edit:

Finally after 367 eggs *Q*

This post has been edited by Marshal Tilka: Feb 8 2011, 09:09 AM

--------------------

Newest shinies~

+Quote Post

Boogie Ronnster
post Feb 8 2011, 09:42 AM
Post #15

Group Icon

PENI- Uh.. SPACE ENVY

Just thought I should say that, for some reason or another, Kari said the first couple of 5th gen shinies didn't count (including me lol) due to the race not officially starting yet. You can change that if you want I guess...Or maybe add extra slots? IDK. I don't really mind not getting a prize so feel free to take me off if you want to go by Kari's decision ^^

As for the Shiny Suicine Banner..Uhh..Just take a look at the your art/banner post..you may just see something C;

'Grats on the shiny Zangoose. C:

--------------------

KotRT (click to show)

+Quote Post

D E A N
post Feb 8 2011, 10:01 AM
Post #16

Shiny Pokémon Hunter
Group Icon

sand everywhere

QUOTE(Favourite Mistake @ Feb 8 2011, 04:42 PM) *
Just thought I should say that, for some reason or another, Kari said the first couple of 5th gen shinies didn't count (including me lol) due to the race not officially starting yet. You can change that if you want I guess...Or maybe add extra slots? IDK. I don't really mind not getting a prize so feel free to take me off if you want to go by Kari's decision ^^

As for the Shiny Suicine Banner..Uhh..Just take a look at the your art/banner post..you may just see something C;

'Grats on the shiny Zangoose. C:

Oh right I totally forget that thing. I'll go by Kari's decision since the rule it totally understable.
SOO I have to look though those shinies again at some point.

omg how did I mist that? xD lol Now I know that I didn't just make up the hole thing :_D

Thank you ♥

--------------------

Newest shinies~

+Quote Post

Zakariah
post Feb 8 2011, 11:51 AM
Post #17

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 112 377

Active Squad

Congrats Marchal on the Suicine.

Sorry if it seems out of place for me to say it, but I agree with both Sammy and FM - the races can be re-submitted by active users with an updated number if they are still going on.

Also, congrats on the shiny Goose!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Doctor Octopus
post Feb 8 2011, 06:44 PM
Post #18

Just your friendly neighborhood supervillain.
Group Icon

Member No.: 11 632

The Sinister Six

Ahh, the Shimmering Comp's back... oh the memories. Seriously, I joined this group way back when I was Chraelix... then Master Planner. <w< I FEEL OLD

Ehm, if it were me, I'd just wipe all of the solo and vs races and let people resubmit them - right now it looks reaaaaaally cumbersome to go through. I can see leaving the epic races there (people may still want to join some of those - and I'm still going for mine on my end ._.) but for solo and vs, yeah.
I've also looked through the races/solo hunts I'm in, so I'll probably be punting you a PM updating those... I'm planning on canceling one of those, actually. :I

Anywho, uhm. I'd still be fine with being an updater... in fact I think I've still got Sussie's last PM somewhere in my inbox... *paws at absently*

I probably won't be too terribly active in the topic since I can never seem to think of anything to say besides "congrats on the shinies", but I'll be around. wink.gif

This post has been edited by Doctor Octopus: Feb 8 2011, 06:45 PM

--------------------

GTS/GPX+'s resident inactive supervillain.
I go by Doc, Otto, and Doc Ock, whichever strikes your fancy.

old, out of date signature things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Unluck
post Feb 8 2011, 08:46 PM
Post #19

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 50 478

Current D Party

Oh hey, group remade!

I don't believe that I have finished any races that are up there but when I get home I will look through to make sure.

EDIT: Oh, and I agree that just deleting the races and allowing them to be resubmitted would be easier.

--------------------

Shinies (click to show)

+Quote Post

yoohoo
post Feb 8 2011, 10:59 PM
Post #20

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 456

Active Squad

Gotten my Shiny Gulpin number of tries-153

Link- http://gpxplus.net/info/yywId

This post has been edited by yoohoo: Feb 8 2011, 10:59 PM

--------------------
(Click Empoleon to go to my party cat.gif)

Credit to Dragon Gaurdian for the piplup Avatar
Credit to Giraffe A Laugh for the pikachu, Empoleon, Quilava & Eevee Avatar
Credit to Swizzle for the Nidoran M Avatar

Banners (click to show)

<--------- Credit to Toda

<----Credit to Kari ShadowWolf

Awards (click to show)
+Quote Post

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 03:13 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.