Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
8 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Harlequins, Massive Crossover, what!?
Shadow Dragon
post Jun 22 2011, 04:34 PM
Post #1

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 1 552

Sweet Nightmares

Harlequins

Long ago, there was a powerful man. He could perform almost any feat needed, for this man was one thing – a wizard. This wizard, named Adam, could manipulate fire and water, shake the earth without a second glance, and even whip up tornadoes with a flick of his hand. If lucky, you could see him even turn night into day and then back into night. Some say he could even change the flow of time and space. In all, anyone could agree – this man was not one to cross.

Yet, even with his fearful status, Adam had managed to have a lady, the young Miss Lucina, to fall for him. It was only natural, with her youth and beauty, for Adam to return those feelings. Thus, within only few years, they had wed. At this time, Adam had finally composed the best wedding gift he could – their little world, separated from everyone else. Dubbed the City, this was a place that only drifted around in the fabrics of space. As it was soon found later, it was even a gateway to other universes.

During their time there, Adam and Lucina had invited many friends and family, even allowing complete strangers, to live within their City. It was, after all, a large place, and it was rather lonely without anyone. Soon, the City was a prospering place with people on every corner. Along with all of these people, the couple had brought several children, all daughters, into the City.

The first was Nova, who was smart and wise. She was gifted with control over the winds and air of the world.
The second was Audrey, who was mean and hot-tempered. She had the gift of shaking the earth to its core.
The third was Pandora. She was smart, able to do any strategic planning, yet remained calm at any time. She, once, was able to manipulate the night.
The fourth and fifth were twins, Riko and Rina. Riko was short tempered while Rina was calm, yet they always worked as a team. Rina was able to control water, while Riko controlled fire.
The final child, the sixth, was a girl named Justice. She was special, for it appeared of how she had inherited her father’s space bending skills. Alas, they were never truly trained properly, for she was only a baby once it all started.

But before, the family lived a good life. Alas, once they were bored, they found just what the City could be used for – the Game. The Game was of pulling people from their universe, almost always involuntarily, to partake in a game that was about two weeks long. Sadly for them, each day had a ‘curse’ set upon the city just so they could be tortured. At least, once dead or finished with the game, each character was sent back to their own universe.

Although, the Game, back then, seemed harmless. It just isn’t much of the same anymore.

As it started, Pandora had gone missing. Everyone had gone looking for her – after all, the City wasn’t that big of a place, excluding the additions made to it – and yet no one could find the girl. Then, the City had all thought they lost her forever. Alas, they let down their guard all too soon.

Come only months after her disappearance, a figure appeared within the City. Whatever was in its path it destroyed. No one knew who this figure was…no one, except for the sorrow filled mother. Yet, this was not the Pandora everyone had known. This was a girl with a corrupted appearance and soul, who was only driven by madness. She didn’t even recognize anyone. She only caused destruction.

It seemed that now, no one could stop her. At least, as it seemed. Yet, as the City lay in ruins, Lucina took it up as her own goal. Her own goal to stop her third child. Those who were still there to witness the event had said that it was almost catastrophic. In the end, neither truly survived. Pandora’s very body had been destroyed, her corrupted soul sealed away. Meanwhile, Lucina had fallen into a state of health that was close to death and, soon, had finally succumbed to it.

As the loss of his wife had ruined him, the corruption of his daughter and destruction of his own world had caused Adam to spiral into a depression, hiding himself away from everyone. His remaining family had been left with the City. The inhabitants were mostly either dead or moved away to someplace else. Very few, if any, really remained.

Years had then came and passed. The daughters worked their hardest to restore the city. Few weeks here and there, they’d run a small Game. Sadly, no matter what they really did, the City was never truly the same again. It was only an empty place of its once greatness. At least, it was peaceful.

Alas, even the peaceful didn’t last long. Around the City, odd earthquake like tremors began going through the city. Buildings seemed to be destroyed without any help. And, above all, another figure has begun to appear within the skyline. Although there was no clear look, they all knew just what it was.

Pandora was back.

Thus, the girls had tried to get to their father. They knew he would be within the white tower that stood within the middle of the city. There, the center of the City, the gateway to every other universe. Instead of a white tower, although, they came face to face with an ever-spinning roulette and an hourglass. The sands that ticked down, they guessed, were until Pandora was at full force.

As she had taken over the white tower, she had taken over the City. The four eldest daughters had then scattered to protect the City’s borders. They knew that, with a very good chance, Pandora wouldn’t stop at the City. She’d try to control the other universes, each and every one of them. As their magic surrounded the City, it became harder to ever get through. Although they knew it wouldn’t last, the borders would slow down Pandora.

Meanwhile, the youngest, Justice, had been given a task. Being the last of them, she was to run another Game. That way, she’d bring people from any dimension to aid their cause, even if it meant to force them to. Although they couldn’t truly guarantee it would all work, they were desperate.

The Game would begin their war.
And the Game would end it all.

Some Things To Know (click to show)

Shadows (First Enemies) (click to show)

Gage Creations (click to show)

Laws of the Worlds (click to show)

So You Wanna Play the Game? (click to show)

A Model(And SD's Character) (click to show)

Game List

I. Sho Minamimoto ~ The World Ends With You ~ Shadow Dragon
II. Sissel ~ Ghost Trick ~ Shadow Dragon
III. Ganondorf ~ Legend of Zelda (Wind Waker) ~ Shinzu
IV. Ezio ~ Assassin's Creed ~ Shinzu
V. Baiken & Anji Mito ~ Guilty Gear ~ Wishful Jirachi
VI. Ragna the Bloodedge ~ BlazeBlue ~ Wishful Jirachi
VII. Rachel Alucard & Valkenhayn R. Helling ~ Blazblue ~ Darkrow
VIII. Nu-13 ~ BlazeBlue ~ Darkrow
IX. The Nazgul ~ Lord of the Rings ~ Carnt Spel
X. Dr. Cain ~ The Prince of Mist ~ Carnt Spel
XI. Naruto Uzumaki ~ Naruto ~ Pikalover10
XII. Nico di Angelo ~ Percy Jackson ~ Pikalover10
XIII. Sonic the Hedgehog ~ Sonic ~ Not a Moron
XIV. Dr.Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik ~ Sonic ~ Not a Moron
XV. Yuan Ka-Fai ~ Tales of Symphonia ~ Sasson
XVI. Mokona Modoki: Larg and Soel ~ Tsubasa Reservoire Chronicles ~ Sasson
XVII. Totoro ~ My Neighbor Totoro ~ xires
XVIII. Kakuzu ~ Naruto ~ Eyes of the Gorgon
XIX. Rapunzel ~ Tangled ~ Eyes of the Gorgon
XX. Marx ~ Kirby ~ Pika the Raispeon
XXI. Sackboy ~ Little Big Planet ~ sackperson
XXII. Arakune ~ BlazBlue ~ Eraser Mortis
...and so on...

This post has been edited by Shadow Dragon: Jul 14 2011, 02:11 PM

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Shinzu
post Jun 22 2011, 04:58 PM
Post #2

Giratina, Regigigas, and Hypno <3
Group Icon

Member No.: 41 210

The Favs

Dude this sounds awesome. <: I've been looking for one more roleplay~
And there's some hard core creativeness here, because WW Ganondorf is really...he's there for like five minutes and there's little about him. XDD

Ganondorf~ (click to show)

Ezio (click to show)

I only included half of his powers, or the ones I know that he has in Wind Waker. ._o' My failed attempt to make him weaker for this was for him to be able to use most of his powers a couple times a day or so.

I also may end up using Ezio or something from Assassin's Creed, if I'm not being lazy and can control more than one cannon character. XDD

This post has been edited by Shinzu: Jun 25 2011, 09:49 PM

--------------------

Pictures and links! (click to show)

Hypno! (click to show)

Credits- Thank you guys! <3 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jun 22 2011, 05:08 PM
Post #3

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Yayyyy Shinzu
There is someone that's interestes :'D

Anyway.
Ganondorf is accepted to the Game.
Go another villian thing!

Eh.
Don't be worrying to much about a second one
I still need to choose between three hermmm...

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shinzu
post Jun 22 2011, 05:28 PM
Post #4

Giratina, Regigigas, and Hypno <3
Group Icon

Member No.: 41 210

The Favs

Ah, but I need a good guy for my bad guy, yes? XDD -Shot-

What three are you trying to choose from? o.o

--------------------

Pictures and links! (click to show)

Hypno! (click to show)

Credits- Thank you guys! <3 (click to show)

+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jun 22 2011, 05:42 PM
Post #5

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

I may have to join this.

I shall think about it, SD.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 22 2011, 06:08 PM
Post #6

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

As Dark said, I'm intrigued. All I need to do is think of a usable character.....

Edit: Would it be alright to reserve the characters Baiken and Anji Mito from Guilty Gear?

This post has been edited by Wishful Jirachi: Jun 22 2011, 06:23 PM

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jun 22 2011, 06:40 PM
Post #7

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

Yes my new two prisoners
I mean uh
RPers.
Yeah, that.

Also yes, Wishful, it's all fine.

And to Shinzu,
I'm trying between an old man with five hearts, a wolf/sun goddess with brush powahs or just scare the shit outta little kids with the Slender Man
Such interesting choices, those are.

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Permanent Jetlag
post Jun 22 2011, 07:07 PM
Post #8

(๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 531

The Avengers

Hohoh! An RP that actually interests me!~ <3
Save me a spot, will you? c:

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jun 22 2011, 07:10 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Wishie, I love you for that edit. X3

Yeah, I'll join, just lemme think of characters.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Wishful Jirachi
post Jun 22 2011, 07:13 PM
Post #10

Why must all things die...even this?
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 16 447

~HELLO~

lol, I thought you would be pleased with my choices Dark. =)

--------------------
Hey. Dark, Arcy if you see this, you can find me (Wishie) here:
https://www.madisonrenae.com/
https://www.facebook.com/madison.pontenberg/
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jun 22 2011, 07:14 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

I actually main those two along with Millia and Potemkin. XD

I would like to reserve Rachel Alucard and Valkenhayn R. Hellsing, both from Blazblue.

This post has been edited by Darkrow: Jun 22 2011, 07:28 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post Jun 22 2011, 07:57 PM
Post #12

Pikalover10 (Gone June 13-26)
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 894

PANE Party

BWA! I HAVE to join!

Naruto (click to show)

Nico di Angelo (click to show)

--------------------
"Those with the biggest smiles carry the deepest scars."

Other Siggy Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jun 22 2011, 08:21 PM
Post #13

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

How could I say no Pika?
Even with a wall of text I will be accepting them both.
Welcome to Hell, my friend.

This makes like what six now
This is going good hnnn

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jun 22 2011, 08:31 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Oops.

Look down please.

This post has been edited by Darkrow: Jun 22 2011, 09:17 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jun 22 2011, 09:16 PM
Post #15

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Username: Darkrow
Name: Rachel Alucard (accompanied by Nago & Gii) Listen while reading for maximum effect.
Universe: Blazblue. Namely, after Continuum Shift, so she is much weaker than she once was.

Appearance: Gii is the red one, Nago's the black one.

A Making of: The snobby head of the Alucard family, Rachel behaves like a stereotypical upper-class individual at all times. She often expresses boredom, snobbery, apathy and arrogance with others. Despite being a vampire, she heavily dislikes sucking blood. She tends to horribly mistreat both of her familiars who remain loyal to her nonetheless. In particular, the chubby Gii is her favorite bullying targer. She speaks in a refined manner and rarely, if ever, uses contractions, such as "I'm" or "I've". She dislikes being called a rabbit (due to her hair ribbons that are shaped like one's ears). She is also a very skilled summoner and has lots of minions under her command, though she only regularly uses two. She enjoys sweet food, such as cake, and drinking tea and is very protective of her teacup. She is an extremely potent sorceress as well. She belittles people fighting her and toys with them, which is usually enough to defeat them. She tends to have childish fits that often end up with her attacking others or her own familiars. Lastly, she rarely fights herself, letting Nago and Gii do most of the work.

Equipment: Nago: A big shapeshifting cat that has the same kind of attitude as his master. He can shapeshift into anything you can imagine, but still keeps his goofy face and black color. He is most often seen as an umbrella and can be considered Rachel's main weapon. He takes the hits instead of her.

Gii: A stout little bat, Gii is the one that gets mistreated the most by Rachel. He doesn't fight much, but he does block incoming attacks when Rachel sees them coming. Both him and Nago seem to be impossible to hurt, but it's possible.

Powers/Skills: Teleportation: Yeah, what it says. Fairly basic. Limited to a few times per day for the RP unless it's very short range.

Flight: Rachel can fly. Well, levitate.

Silpheed: Just a fancy name for controlling the wind. Can only be used in short bursts from any side and can only be used four times per minute. Will change the trajectory of any and all projectiles.

Mastery of Lightning: What it says. Mainly used in conjunction with Lobelias.

Tsukiyomi: Basically, Rachel, when she needs to, can use her clothes as weapons, changing their shape to her will.

Lobelia: Nago transforms into a cannon and shoots a red pellet in an arc. It deals a small amount of damage if it hits by bursting into electricity. If it hits the ground (or any solid, unmoving surface), it transforms into a 10 feet tall thin rod that cannot be removed by any means (except one, shown below). Only three Lobelias can exist at any given time.

George XIII: One of Rachel's two minions. He is a frog that occasionally hops forward and shocks people with a small electric field he emits.

Impish Gypsophila: The second of Rachel's minions. A stationary flying pumpkin that acts as a trap. If directed using Silpheed, it becomes a fast moving projectile that deals some damage using fire.

Sword Iris: Surrounds Rachel with electricity and sends lightning bolts crashing down on any and all Lobelias present, no matter where, violently shocking anyone near them and making the Lobelias disappear.

Baden-Baden Lily: Rachel slowly rises into the air, eyes closed, and is struck by a fierce lightning bolt that also sets off her Lobelias. She "explodes" in a cross-shaped electricity field.

Clownish Calendula: Rachel's most powerful and physically draining attack for the RP of course. She rises up high in the air and a 10 feet wide red laser appears around her. If anyone happens to enter within three seconds, a cross-shaped grave will rise from the ground behind Rachel and she'll make it explode with electricity, obliterating the opponent. Rose petals also fall after the blast. If no one enters the laser, nothing happens and she is tired. She CAN use Silpheed to try and lure opponents in. Bewaaaare.

Other: Rachel herself will rarely, if ever, be hit. Only Nago and Gii will be, but if they are both knocked out then she is considered defeated.

Reason for choosing?: Rachel is the one character in Blazblue, along with Carl Clover and Hazama, that I simply am unable to use. I wish to learn how to play with her one day, because her fighting style's awesome and I like snobby bitches in RPs.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jun 22 2011, 09:44 PM
Post #16

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

A snobbish bitch
That makes a perfect addition

She is accepted.
Enjoy Hell, again.
Goooo Dark for picking good characters.

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jun 22 2011, 09:45 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

Username: Darkrow
Name: Valkenhayn R. Hellsing
Universe: Blazblue. Same period as Rachel. Just listen to how awesome he is.

Appearance: Behold the classy werewolf.

A Making of: A werewolf with a sharp wit that has served the Alucard family for many generations, Valkenhayn is Rachel's right hand man as well as her personal butler. He is polite and acts like a gentleman... when not battling. He tends to remain calm and genuinely cares for Rachel, who seems to also care for him but does not show it as much. He greatly respects his opponents, unlike his master. However, be aware that despite all this, the elderly man IS a werewolf and therefore has a disturbingly savage temper. A simple insult aimed at Rachel can set him off, but he will still listen to her. He dislikes it when Rachel associates herself with things that are below her class (most things, it seems) due to boredom, but he obeys nonetheless. When angered, his voice deepens and his teeth become fangs instantly.

Equipment: None. Only his knowledge of fighting.

Powers/Skills: Lycanthropy: Valkenhayn can change into a wolf, either fully or partly, at will (no need of that sissy full moon crap!) for a limited time for the sake of the RP, he can stay for as long as 5 minutes, but it takes half an hour for him to be able to transform into a wolf again if he exceeds that limit. Otherwise, it's proportional.

All the following attacks are made possible or strengthened with magic.

Nacht Jäger: A powerful shoulder tackle from the elderly werewolf.

Schwarz Jagd: A low kick with tremendous range.

Weiss Jagd: Want me to say it simply? Magic-infused Sparta Kick.

Nacht Rosen: Immensely powerful uppercut that sends the opponent rocketing upwards.

Mondlicht: Valkenhayn rapidly spins in midair, leg outstretched.

König Wolf: Only in Wolf Form. A forward dash surrounded by energy.

Eisen Wolf: Only in Wolf Form. A powerful dive from the air that will knock most enemies down in one hit.

Himmel Wolf: Only in Wolf Form. Valkenhayn pounces the opponent and bites them as much as he can before jumping off, automatically reverting back to his human form. While in the game he can retransform immediately, for the RP this is not possible.

Sturm Wolf: Only in Wolf Form. A long flurry of feral attacks preceded by a dash and a punch.

König Flug: Dives down from midair, making the opponent bounce off the ground. He then transforms into a wolf, gathers magic and crashes upwards into them.

Blut Vollmond: Valkenhayn does a backflip kick, sending the enemy flying extremely high up. Then, he transforms into a bipedal, muscular wolf and proceeds to violently maul them in midair, reverting back to his human form as soon as he's done, completely exhausted for the sake of the RP.

Other: Being one of the Six Heroes, Valkenhayn is an exceptional fighter whose skills are rarely matched. For the RP though, he is much weaker.

Reason for choosing?: I need practice with males. I like snob/butler combos. I need practice with males. He's an interesting character. I need practice with males. His theme is awesome. I need practice with males. I like his personality. I need practice with males.

Oh, and I need practice with males.

And when I get the permission to get a third character, I already know who to pick.
And, on another note, I shall call you LSD. Le Shadow Dragon. |D

This post has been edited by Darkrow: Jun 22 2011, 09:47 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Pikalover10
post Jun 22 2011, 10:05 PM
Post #18

Pikalover10 (Gone June 13-26)
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 894

PANE Party

*looks at Dark's profiles* Hmmmm. I might just have to watch/read this anime/manga... cat.gif

Anyway, yeah. I already have my third charrie picked out for when I can get him too cat.gif

But yeah, Dark... you DO need practice with males! lol, though i do tend to enjoy reading how you RP with the snobby bitches XP

--------------------
"Those with the biggest smiles carry the deepest scars."

Other Siggy Stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Shadow Dragon
post Jun 22 2011, 10:07 PM
Post #19

ʕ•ᴥ•ʔノ┻━┻
Group Icon

Sweet Nightmares

I wouldn't mind having a butler like that hmm
And accepted.
Snobby bitches need butlers, after all.

LSD, yay
Now I feel like a drug
awesome.gif

--------------------

Credits! (click to show)
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Jun 22 2011, 10:12 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Unbreakable Team

It's a fighting game, Pika. XD

But damn, a Blazblue anime would make me happy. A long one. Same for a Guilty Gear anime.

This post has been edited by Darkrow: Jun 22 2011, 10:21 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

8 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 08:51 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.