Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Exploration pokemon duplicated
Hexephre
post Oct 2 2018, 01:30 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 255 243

Active Squad

I'm doing an exploration (Punishing a Poacher step 4: Have 80 people feed the Aggron a Cheri Berry [41/160]). When I proceeded to this step I think I refreshed it mid-submit or something, because now I have two exploration Aggron in my party, both of which are locked in. (This also put my party count at 7.)

The exploration seems to be proceeding as normal, but I don't know if it's counting feedings for one or both, and what will happen to them once I proceed.

MacOS High Sierra 10.13.6 / Chrome Version 69.0.3497.100 (Official Build) (64-bit)

ETA: I totally didn't notice until just now, but the text asks for 80 people to feed the pokemon, but the tally reads out of 160.

ETA2: I got my 160 proper berry feeds and continued to the next task. One of the Aggrons disappeared from my party and the other stayed.

ETA3: at this point I'm a little concerned that the extra Aggron in my party might be stuck there for good. I've progressed a few steps further (now on 7 of 10) and it's still around, asking to be fed to be cured, with no way to remove it from my party. Not really sure what to do from here, but having a permanent party size of 5 is a little frustrating.

This post has been edited by Hexephra: Oct 6 2018, 08:30 AM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:10 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.