Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
56 Pages V  « < 54 55 56  
Closed TopicStart new topic
April Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
CrazyUmbreonLady
post Apr 30 2016, 09:28 PM
Post #1101

But that's none of my business.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 240 129

The Dream Team!

Figure I should make my last post here before we move on to the next Community Thread.

I'm currently on an exploration which I believe that will give me a Twinkie. Nice, but I already had a Pudgy Pidgey, but I might use it when I'm feeling lucky.

Also, I had one of those moments where I had a seemingly genius musical idea (it was for a potential mash-up)...then realize that I can't even tell what the musical notes are.

--------------------

Just a random girl doing stuff and things.

Task stuff (click to show)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

tinyFae
post Apr 30 2016, 10:00 PM
Post #1102

I'll snark you into submission.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 17 310

Loves~

I got another portal and a prankster today! My luck seems to have finally (maybe?) changed!

I'm just going to drag myself through the pinkan berry exploration, it's not really hard but I'm tired. I'm trying to get through every one at least once for the achievement, so it must be done.

--------------------

Click to go to my party.

no x + y pokemon in the image because I don't have the sprites
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Apr 30 2016, 10:06 PM
Post #1103

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

Wow, so I totally ignored the Community Thread for... 31 pages. Wow. Go me! irritated.gif Well, part of the reason was that I was in Japan and was obviously busy with that. Speaking of which, that was awesome. My dream came true. Cat cafes, shrines, convenience stores, eight-story anime/manga stores, amazing food, bullet trains... I had it all. happy.gif If anyone's interested, I can post some photos. I hit up the Tokyo Pokémon Center, too.

Now, I'll hit a few points I saw in the last... 30 pages. Lol.

- There was a question way back about how we shiny hunt. Well, I use up all eight slots usually, and I tend to have one novelty hunt going. Sometimes I don't finish SWSH hunts and end up with something like ten slots at a time. Ugh. Right now, I'm actually trying to clear out my Shine Recorder, but the SWSH last month messed that up.

- I encountered the Prankster, but I answered the question incorrectly on accident. Oops. No Korechu for me yet.

- I remember the days before Influence Power. One time, we had to get a Naive Flying type (I think), and I kept trying all day until I grabbed an Fossil Aerodactyl out of desperation. It ended up being Naive. Thank goodness.

- I used to play Neopets back in the day, but I deleted my account recently. I just didn't want it to sit there. Back in like 2004, I shared my account with a friend, and I think she stole Neopoints from me. >_>

- eevee64, your birds are adorable.

- I don't care much about the NX console right now. I did, however, recently get a PS4 after saying that I'll probably not bother with consoles much anymore, so I dunno. I just don't wanna get a console for one or two games these days. I hope that it'll do better than the Wii U, which I DO enjoy, but... well. One of the big problems with its marketing is that people thought it was an extension of the Wii. I actually had no idea it was a separate system until WAY later.

- I have Miitomo, and while I'm usually not into those sorts of "ask your friends questions" games, it is kinda fun. I especially like the game where you can drop your friends to earn prizes. xD

- People were talking about completing the in-game dexes. Well, I have an offer: I have a living dex minus a few event legendaries in my Pokébank, so if anyone wants some help with the dex, let me know! I'd love to either simply trade something for you or breed anything you need. happy.gif

WOW, that was a lot. Gah. My neck hurts from all this skimming and reading and typing.

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

tinyFae
post Apr 30 2016, 10:16 PM
Post #1104

I'll snark you into submission.
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 310

Loves~

QUOTE(Synx Itax @ Apr 30 2016, 11:06 PM) *
- People were talking about completing the in-game dexes. Well, I have an offer: I have a living dex minus a few event legendaries in my Pokébank, so if anyone wants some help with the dex, let me know! I'd love to either simply trade something for you or breed anything you need. happy.gif

I'm still chipping away at the 490 or so pokemon I still need, once I get a bit closer I may give you a shout but the number right now is way too huge, even if you discount all the pokemon you get through evolution sweat.gif

Speaking of, I should probably fly around and catch all the ones I'm still missing from my game. I was extremely lax about catching new ones during my playthrough.

--------------------

Click to go to my party.

no x + y pokemon in the image because I don't have the sprites
+Quote Post

eevee64
post Apr 30 2016, 10:24 PM
Post #1105

Trouble Buster
Group Icon

Member No.: 62 574

Bird is the word

QUOTE(Asbel Lhant @ May 1 2016, 05:27 AM) *
*dances* Guess who was one of the winners of the Raffle for next month proudbow.gif clap.gif . I'm so excited about this, this will be the first time I've actually won the raffle. I've tried for months to get a chance and this was my lucky day. Congrats to the other winners as well!

Same here! *high five* First time raffle winner here too grin.gif

QUOTE(Synx Itax @ May 1 2016, 11:06 AM) *
Wow, so I totally ignored the Community Thread for... 31 pages. Wow. Go me! irritated.gif Well, part of the reason was that I was in Japan and was obviously busy with that. Speaking of which, that was awesome. My dream came true. Cat cafes, shrines, convenience stores, eight-story anime/manga stores, amazing food, bullet trains... I had it all. happy.gif If anyone's interested, I can post some photos. I hit up the Tokyo Pokémon Center, too.

That sounds amazing! I'd love to see some photos ^^ Japan is my dream holiday, so hopefully one day I'll actually get to go there myself.

--------------------

mareep.gif .: My Anime List .:. What the Flock?! .:. tumblr :.mareep.gif
trinkets (click to show)

stuff (click to show)
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Apr 30 2016, 10:42 PM
Post #1106

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

QUOTE(Lezzie Mutt @ Apr 30 2016, 10:16 PM) *
I'm still chipping away at the 490 or so pokemon I still need, once I get a bit closer I may give you a shout but the number right now is way too huge, even if you discount all the pokemon you get through evolution sweat.gif

No worries. Just let me know. I'm just glad that breeding stuff takes hardly any time at all. That went WAY faster than I had anticipated.

QUOTE(eevee64 @ Apr 30 2016, 10:24 PM) *
That sounds amazing! I'd love to see some photos ^^ Japan is my dream holiday, so hopefully one day I'll actually get to go there myself.

I'll probably post a few pics in the next monthly thread. happy.gif

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

56 Pages V  « < 54 55 56
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:04 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.