Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
20 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
December Community Thread, Be sure to read the rules before posting!
Sportsfan666
post Dec 26 2017, 11:06 AM
Post #341

It's been awhile since I changed this.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 9 506

Active Squad

Cell/Core Zygarde formes are considered novelties, so it might be that.

I tossed in a shiny Miltank and got back a Riolu. I've been hunting it unofficially so its a pretty nice get~ The player who got my Miltank doesn't have either of its shiny formes so I hope they like it too.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

RicFule
post Dec 26 2017, 11:22 AM
Post #342

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 3 846

Platinum Team

QUOTE(Sportsfan666 @ Dec 26 2017, 11:06 AM) *

Except mine was the 50% form, which isn't classified as Novelty. It doesn't really matter, anyway, since I have most of the available pokemon, so I would have likely gotten one I already had anyway.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Sportsfan666
post Dec 26 2017, 01:17 PM
Post #343

It's been awhile since I changed this.
Group Icon

Member No.: 9 506

Active Squad

QUOTE(RicFule @ Dec 26 2017, 10:22 AM) *
QUOTE(Sportsfan666 @ Dec 26 2017, 11:06 AM) *

Except mine was the 50% form, which isn't classified as Novelty. It doesn't really matter, anyway, since I have most of the available pokemon, so I would have likely gotten one I already had anyway.

Maybe its the same issue as Manaphy/Phione? One rarity producing eggs of another rarity seems to muck up the exchange.

--------------------
+Quote Post

ShinyVanillite
post Dec 26 2017, 01:52 PM
Post #344

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 72 091

My all-time favorites

Put in one of my spare Hoopas, hoping to get a legendary I don't have yet, which didn't happen sadly. Got a Ho-Oh. I do love it though. happy.gif

I wonder who got my Hoopa, forgot to bookmark *facepalm*

--------------------
+Quote Post

Asbel Lhant
post Dec 26 2017, 04:02 PM
Post #345

King of Zinogre
Group Icon

Member No.: 139 518

Active Squad

My Christmas didn't go as I expected. I've had the flu for the past week or so, and it wasn't a very friendly kind of flu. I pretty much spent ALL of Christmas Day in bed sleeping. I woke up long enough to open my gifts and then I just went to sleep. I probably spent 2 hours 'awake' out of the whole day, I even missed turkey supper. I'm doing a whole lot better today, my energy levels still need a bit of work, but at least I've done some laundry and changed my bedsheets.

Put my shiny Kyogre in the exchange and got a shiny Hoopa in return(when it hatches at least). I'm hoping it spreads some of that shiny-ness to my other legend eggs in my party. The Shaymin gave me a bit of a scare when it took 20 minutes of refreshing before I found it. I think I'll wait for the eggs in the lab to be under 500 before I try summoning again.

--------------------
Zoom
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Dec 26 2017, 08:51 PM
Post #346

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

QUOTE(Asbel Lhant @ Dec 26 2017, 10:02 PM) *
My Christmas didn't go as I expected. I've had the flu for the past week or so, and it wasn't a very friendly kind of flu. I pretty much spent ALL of Christmas Day in bed sleeping. I woke up long enough to open my gifts and then I just went to sleep. I probably spent 2 hours 'awake' out of the whole day, I even missed turkey supper. I'm doing a whole lot better today, my energy levels still need a bit of work, but at least I've done some laundry and changed my bedsheets.

Yeah I've heard a couple things about there being rather severe cases of flu going around in other countries atm
Just a matter of time until it starts crossing borders tbh

Get well soon and don't overdo it

--------------------

My christmas didn't go as well either, uncle was in a shitty mood, grandma drowning in her own emotions, and mom and I pmuch had to do everything and save the day x_x.gif
At least she liked the presents I gave her

Unfortunately new years will go about the same so... I'm dreading that as well
Probably gonna buy some fireworks once they go on sale.

Not sure if I'll record it. Didn't do anything with the recordings from last year and before.

I did get myself a 15euro eshop card for switch/3ds/wiiu
Thinking bout what I'm gonna get with it
I'm leaning towards Stardew Valley but...

Any recommendations?

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Storskarfen
post Dec 27 2017, 04:06 AM
Post #347

~nyuu...~
Group Icon

Member No.: 53 039

Maemai

QUOTE(Luneon @ Dec 26 2017, 07:51 PM) *
I did get myself a 15euro eshop card for switch/3ds/wiiu
Thinking bout what I'm gonna get with it
I'm leaning towards Stardew Valley but...

Any recommendations?

If you haven't played Stardew Valley and it looks interesting to you, DEFINITELY go Stardew Valley. It's relaxing and calm with great music.

I spent the day packing up my stuff to move... I'm about halfway there, but it's put me in a strange frame of mind.

--------------------

Hunting for shiny Spinda!!!

Avatar made by Tymid. So pretty!~
Pokemon Shuffle Friend Code: H6RW-PLKJ
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Dec 27 2017, 06:44 PM
Post #348

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 49 893

Favorites

Well, I put in a Tapu Koko and got Yveltal in return! Pretty nice swap, if I do say so myself.

I had a day off from work, so I decided to be as active as I could today. Sitting at 95k interactions, though I don't think I'm going to do many more.

Funnily enough, I've gotten 2 Korechu in the span of 30 minutes.

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Storskarfen
post Dec 28 2017, 02:41 PM
Post #349

~nyuu...~
Group Icon

Member No.: 53 039

Maemai

I completed my packing and now I get to relax and wrap up the year until I fly to my new home! I'm going to read some books and play games.

P.S. Kecleon only needs 50 more Cheri berries!

--------------------

Hunting for shiny Spinda!!!

Avatar made by Tymid. So pretty!~
Pokemon Shuffle Friend Code: H6RW-PLKJ
+Quote Post

Mamanator
post Dec 28 2017, 04:54 PM
Post #350

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 870

Active Squad

Well... it's finally happened. lol.gif I'm at that stage where I'm land-locked for a spell. I'm much appreciative of the multiplier as I do believe it is helping immensely at the moment (today). Sadly, I think today is day 3. So I think I need to look into the Plus Counter and find.... ah yes. A looooooooooooong way to go before making any headway. Here's to that! *smirk*

So if you happen by our neck of the wood and have a few berries that you don't need, we'll definitely accept them at our table. wink.gif With any luck, around New Years, there might be more multipliers coming our way. That'd be nice. *wistful sigh* And if not, I think my Pokemon will occupy the table for quite some time. But I'll be a gracious host and keep the doors open for passersby with berries. Yum!

In other related news I'm attempting to level up today's Pokemon for the Scavenger hunt. Figured why not? I have some spare time (so to speak) so clicking shouldn't be a problem on my end. I've also got the Pokemon to hopefully level up enough for the final evolution to submit for the Poke Hunt. Pretty decent IVs so perhaps a 2nd place prize. We can only keep hoping, right?

In the other room I have HBO playing the GoT marathon. Wow! They were all so! young!!! When I was out shopping earlier I actually picked up season 7 so... I'm thrilled about that. A shorter season it was, but now I have them all. Sa-weet!

Guess I best get back to clicking. These Pokemon won't feed themselves (silly Pokes) so I best go begging (clicking) for some berries out there. Till later all!

Chow!

--------------------
Their futures are so bright they shine

+Quote Post

AregularFrankief...
post Dec 28 2017, 06:46 PM
Post #351

hroo hraa 🎃
Group Icon

Member No.: 221 574

Active Squad

Got a Diancie Egg from the Exchange. Will definitely be Mega Evolving that to get the Dex entry when I have the time. Should have saved Meloetta's URL, now I'll never know who it went to. And I used the Legend Voucher I got to snag Regice.

Hope everyone had a good holiday.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Dec 28 2017, 08:21 PM
Post #352

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Favorites

After hatching quite a few Jangmo-o, the best I came up with was 124IVs. Nothing too spectacular, but it will have to do.

It feels great to be active here again. Clicking when I can, lurking in the Discord, all that jazz.

IRL stuff is basically that I'm looking for a new job. There's no way for me to make more money at the one I'm at, as I've been passed over for the promotions I've asked for the last two years. Trying to find something else that I would be good at that pays better. I'm also thinking of possibly doing writing commissions, even if it is just for short fics. Not sure how I would make that work, though.

Edit: Roast please?

This post has been edited by Cryptic Lyric: Dec 28 2017, 09:51 PM

--------------------

Fan of most things nerdy. Currently obsessed with Critical Role, D&D, Sun Haven. Always in love with Mass Effect, Dragon Age, Pokemon (obviously), and a bunch of other things.
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Dec 28 2017, 08:58 PM
Post #353

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

I hope people had a good Christmas and a good holiday overall. Or at least a good few couple of days! And if people are sick, I hope you all get better. I have a cold right now, and it's not fun to deal with. Luckily, it's in its end stage already.

I'm pleased with my shiny Red Flabébé. For a moment, I thought I already had it, but it turns out that I only hunted Blue and Orange.

So weird to think that 2017 is almost over. I'm just glad it's super cold here in Houston. I was not a fan of the warm winter we had last year. :/

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

Mikaku Onchi
post Dec 30 2017, 01:47 PM
Post #354

BEIEI has taken my soul
Group Icon

Member No.: 145 828

HEROES

Donated some credits to help fill a plus for tomorrow. Shelter+ is currently at 72% and Honey+ at 56%. I'll keep praying for a plus day for tomorrow, would donate more but unfortunatelly I can't atm :I So THANK YOU to those who donate/d

I'm trying to catch a wild shiny Zekrom in Pokémon Ultra Moon this time. Currently at 600+ soft resets. It's been a while since my last in game shiny so I'm really eager to find this one. To make it faster I look at its eyes, see if they're blue; if not, soft reset. Wish me luck guys, I need it. wave.gif

Bad news are I have a terrible toothache because I have an infection. Have to intake antibiotics and painkillers adding to my usual medication. UGh.

--------------------

•TRINKET TRADING PLACE•||FC: 4055-4266-5767
POKEMON SHINY HUNTER//XY; ORAS; SUMO; USUM

Spoiler (click to showhide)
+Quote Post

Cryptic Lyric
post Dec 30 2017, 10:38 PM
Post #355

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Favorites

I also donated earlier, and it looks like we're having Honey+ for the end of the year! Be nice for a few days of clicking, thankfully.

I, for one, am looking forward to this year being over. It's been a bit of a tough year, and I'm ready for a fresh start.

Edit: Aspear please??

This post has been edited by Cryptic Lyric: Dec 30 2017, 11:05 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Gryphaena
post Dec 30 2017, 11:15 PM
Post #356

She Who Can Be Voracious
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 103

My Purple Ones

Thank you for the donations, Donors! Now we can have a Plus day tomorrow! grin.gif

--------------------
Avatar by Cycloneblaze at Cycloneshop II

GPX+GPX+

Poliwager Poliwager
+Quote Post

Jade
post Dec 31 2017, 12:29 AM
Post #357

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 868

My Favorites

Do we know yet when the raffle is taking place? I wasn't sure if I just missed it being mentioned somewhere

--------------------
Follow Shay-Shay's flight and he will bring you to a place where eggs and Pokemon need much love.
Shaymin cares, do you?

+Quote Post

Gryphaena
post Dec 31 2017, 12:36 AM
Post #358

She Who Can Be Voracious
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 103

My Purple Ones

I think the last December event is happening today.

Although I'm not 100% certain.

--------------------
Avatar by Cycloneblaze at Cycloneshop II

GPX+GPX+

Poliwager Poliwager
+Quote Post

AkaruTheYoshi
post Dec 31 2017, 12:49 AM
Post #359

Video Game Nerd Extraordinare
Group Icon

Member No.: 111 128

Favorites

I'm curious what this year's New Year Raffle prize will be. Necrozma, maybe? Or another Ultra Beast? I'm excited either way!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Esc
post Dec 31 2017, 01:24 AM
Post #360

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

Is todays activity counting for the raffle?

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

20 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:03 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.