Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Gijinka's arising-Sign ups (CLOSED)/ooc talk
desired beauty
post Feb 28 2010, 02:54 PM
Post #1

Call me: Minari Suzuhime
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 41 923

the fire squad!!

Roleplay!!!

all characters must be gijinkas, no humans or anything else.
Roleplay will be based in johto region.

Storyline (click to show)

Character form (click to show)

Rules! (click to show)

If you see anything that should be fixed or added let me know. If you have any questions, just ask me.

This post has been edited by desired beauty: Mar 4 2010, 03:44 PM

--------------------
"75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature."

Thanks silver skies for the siggy and avi <3
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

desired beauty
post Feb 28 2010, 02:55 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

the fire squad!!

Characters so far...

Desired beauty (click to show)

Black fire (click to show)

axel (click to show)

Darkrow (click to show)

Litespeed (click to show)

Luxord (click to show)

Pikalover10 (click to show)

SuppetMaster371 (click to show)

orihime20 (click to show)

Silver skies (click to show)

This post has been edited by desired beauty: Mar 4 2010, 08:43 PM

--------------------
"75% of Roleplayers don't care about doing a good job at Roleplaying. If you are one of the 25% of roleplayers who really cares, copy and paste this into your signature."

+Quote Post

desired beauty
post Feb 28 2010, 03:05 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

the fire squad!!

Username: Desired beauties

Name: Minari Suzuhime
Fused with: eevee/glaceon
Team: glaceon (eevee at first), dratini, vulpix, teddiursa, raltz, pichu
Personality: Minari is shy at first and does not talk to most people. She does like to make friends but its somewhat hard to with her. On the battlefield, she is strong and an amazing trainer. She almost becomes another person when battling. She takes her training and pokemon seriously, showing that she always cares for her pokemon no matter how strong she is or how weak she may be.
Appearance: Look at first: (eevee form, doesnt have glasses) eevee form glaceon formannother example
Minari has long brown hair that reaches down to the middle of her back. Her skin is a pale peach and smooth as a porcelain doll. Her lips are always glossed with a soft pink gloss and eyes are always lined with a sky blue color. She wears a light blue sun dress with light blue flats. After her change she will have sky blue hair that will be normally pulled back into a ponytail and hang down her back.
Extra: Determined to become a glaceon no matter what it takes.

Name: Nina Otori
Fused with: Sentret/Furret
Team: Sentret, charmander, natu, oddish, mareep, maril
Personality: Nina is happy-go-lucky and loves life. She is very outgoing and will talk to anyone that comes by her if they talk back. She is always ready for a fight when it approaches and never turns one down.
Appearance: sentretfurret
Extra:

Name: Erebos
Fused with: absol
Team: absol, umbreon, galade, blastoise, archanine, Dragonite (since hes older he has evolved pokemon cause hes been travling for a bit)
Personality: erebos doesnt ignore people, but tends to keep to himself. Shes a very quiet person in general but when he connects with someone he would risk everything for them. He can be the most loyal of friends if they take the time to talk to him.
Appearance: his look >D
Extra:

This post has been edited by desired beauty: Feb 28 2010, 06:26 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Feb 28 2010, 03:37 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 72 518

Active Squad

Username: Black Fire
Name: Christopher Flynn
Fused with: Houndour
Team: Houndoom (First), Luxio, Pidgeotto

Personality: As a person, Chris is one of those people not many would object to have around. He isn't shy by any means, and when he is talking to people he often gives them no reason to resent him, well, he tries his best not to at the very least. He loves battling with his pokemon, but he knows not to push them too far, he couldn't bare to see his pokemon to get seriously wounded unnessescarily.

Appearance: This, but his shirt is black and orange, not blue and white, his eyes are blood red and he stands at about 5'10''. The backpack he carries with him is relatively large, so that a small pot (for cooking) can be fitted into it, and has a sleeping bag strapped to the bottom of it by some elastic straps.

While Chris is a Houndour Gijinka he doesn't look to disimilar from a normal human, apart form the fact that a 'bone-collar' works it's way around his neck, but stops once it reaches his throat. There is also a bracelet like arrangement of bone appear around both of his wrists, but that's pretty much it. His physical capabilities gain a noticible change however, when the boy transforms he gains the agility of a Houndour, as well as the ability to control relatively small amounts of fire, being able to replicate the Ember attack with relative ease, and at a real push, gaining the ability to use flamethrower. When he uses the attacks they don't come out of his mouth as they would for a Houndour however, they seem to rather simply emerge from the boy's hands.

Once Chris finally evolves into a Houndoom Gijinka however, the changes in appearance are much more significant, arguably the most notable being the horns that grow out of his head, emerging just behind the start of his fringe and raking down all the way to the top of his neck, just before the end of his hair. Another notable change is the fact that he grows a long, jet black, devil-like pointed tail, which could get a little bit annoying if it constantly got in the way. Probably the most subtle change is the small skull that grows on his throat, directly in the middle of where his 'bone-collar' ends.

Aswell as the changes in appearance, Chris' voice also changes rather dramatically, creating a rather deep and seemingly echoing tone, reflecting the fact that a Houndoom's call was often confused with the call of the Grim Reaper in the past. As a Houndoom Gijinka, Chris' fighting capabilities increase rather dramatically. His speed and strength are equal to that of any Houndoom, and he gains the ability to use pretty much any fire attack, bar Blast Burn. He also gains the ability to control the Houndoom evolution lines dark-type, but this only takes the form of dark pulse. Again, Chris' attacks emerge from his hands in this form, rather than his mouth.

Extra (Felt like adding this, sorry): Chris is a relatively decent cook, being able to make something that is at least edible out of pretty much anything that he can get his hands on. He is also trained in basic first aid, for both pokemon and humans, making him an ideal travel companion.

Name: Elysia Flynn
Fused with: Houndour
Team: Houndoom (First), Lanturn, Roselia
Personality: While Chris is a person who is willing to talk to pretty much anyone, Elysia is the kind that will only really start to talk to someone if she feels she can trust them, but more often than never, the real reason is that she is simply an extremely shy girl, prone to bursting out into mad flushes when she feels even the slightest bit embaressed. She often lets her brother talk to people initially, and waits for him to introduce her after a brief conversation.

The bond that Chris and Elysia share between eachother as brother and sister is strong, alot stronger than the normal brother and sister relationship that people have come to expect nowadays. Rather than spending time trying to find ways to get on eachothers nerves, they try to make sure they keep eachother safe, though Chris can get a little protective over his little sister.

Appearence: Houndour Form - Instead of having literal Houndour paws for feet, she wears a black pair of sneakers, aswell as having normal human ears instead of Houndour ears. There are also no bones on her clothes, they are instead acutally on her body, around her ankles and around her wrists, just like Chris. She stands at 5'07'' and has the same blood red eyes as her brother.

When she evolves into Houndoom mask will vanish, horns will grown instead, and her tail will grow too. Her voice does not alter however, it remains the exact same shy, feminine pitch.

Extra: While Chris is good at preparing meals and first aid, he is kind of poor at navigation. This is where Elysia comes in, while she simply cannot cook, she is fantastic at getting from one place to another, due to an excellent sense of direction. Her abilites are absolutely identical to her older brother, but due to the age difference, Chris is a little bit better when it comes to the strength behind them, aswell as general all round control, and Elysia knows this, sometimes leading her to ask Chris to help her control her abilities better, much to her embaressment.

Shortest profile I've done in a while. Scratch that, it seems to have had a growth spurt, into two characters 0_0

This post has been edited by Black Fire: Mar 1 2010, 05:03 PM
+Quote Post

Axel
post Feb 28 2010, 03:41 PM
Post #5

RIDIN' ON CARS
Group Icon

Member No.: 4 108

SoulSilver Knytes

Username: Axel
Name: Halo Haze
Fused with: Torchic
Team: Eevee (first Pokémon), Hoothoot, Swablu

Personality: Halo is a bright, bubbly, extremely fast kid. He loves to talk and to make new friends, he isn't shy or quiet at all. Some people may find him annoying because of this. He is also very stubborn and once he gets an idea in his head he won't let it go. He loves anything to do with flying and as a result he's dedicated himself to collecting Flying-type Pokémon.

Appearence: Halo is roughly 4'8" in height and weighs about 70lbs, short and skinny for his age which makes it easier for his Pokémon to fly him places. He wears mostly black and red T-shirts and shorts, and good sturdy steel-toed boots which are easy to run in. He also always wears a pair of aviator goggles, either around his neck or perched on his head. His hair is always windswept and messy, a dark chocolatey brown colour, and his eyes are striking orange. In his Gijinka form, Halo grows feathers from his head like Torchic, as well as from his forearms. He also has a tail of feathers, and in Gijinka form he takes his boots off as his feet become that of a Torchic's.

This post has been edited by Axel: Feb 28 2010, 03:59 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

desired beauty
post Feb 28 2010, 03:53 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

the fire squad!!

Black fire accepted, axel plz fix yours so the appearance is there cat.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Axel
post Feb 28 2010, 03:55 PM
Post #7

RIDIN' ON CARS
Group Icon

SoulSilver Knytes

I wrote out an appearance... I don't have any pictures if that's what you mean, but if you need pictures I can draw some up.

--------------------
+Quote Post

desired beauty
post Feb 28 2010, 03:58 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

the fire squad!!

personality and appearance need to be two different things o-o

--------------------

+Quote Post

Axel
post Feb 28 2010, 03:59 PM
Post #9

RIDIN' ON CARS
Group Icon

SoulSilver Knytes

They are though... O_e sorry I didn't put in a space, my bad!

--------------------
+Quote Post

desired beauty
post Feb 28 2010, 04:03 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

the fire squad!!

srry, just makes it easyer. accepted cat.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Feb 28 2010, 04:07 PM
Post #11

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Hope you don't mind me asking, but what region are we starting in? o.0

Or is it just Random City which is opposite to Somewhere Town, about five miles away form Overthereville?
+Quote Post

desired beauty
post Feb 28 2010, 04:10 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

the fire squad!!

umm i figured johtto (sp?) would work? i know most of the citys there but it doesnt really matter. i can look the maps up lol ^^ and im glad you asked. its a good idea to know where they are.
but then again, they could all be wherever they want and meet up in the end anyway

This post has been edited by desired beauty: Feb 28 2010, 04:12 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Axel
post Feb 28 2010, 04:12 PM
Post #13

RIDIN' ON CARS
Group Icon

SoulSilver Knytes

Johto's my favourite region, I'd love it if we started there. cat.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Feb 28 2010, 04:13 PM
Post #14

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

The only region I don't know well is Sinnoh. I know Hoenn better but I don't mind Johto or Kanto. X3

I'm writing up my profiles, btw.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Feb 28 2010, 04:14 PM
Post #15

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Yeah Johto is amazingly awesome, and it's one convenient train ride away from Kanto! (hint hint, Johto please, hint hint XD)

This post has been edited by Black Fire: Feb 28 2010, 04:14 PM
+Quote Post

Darkrow
post Feb 28 2010, 05:03 PM
Post #16

Some frickin' video game nerd.
Group Icon

Member No.: 16 016

Unbreakable Team

Username: Darkrow

Name: Jacky Linscott

Fused with: Mawile big surprise...

Team: Mawile (First), Onix, Rhyhorn and Taillow

Personality: A master at lying and deceiving, Jacky tends to use every ressource she has to manipulate others in order to gain what she wants. She can even fake emotions, which makes it hard to know when she's lying or not. This can play against her though, since she's normally good natured and nice.

When others learn that she's a deceiver, that's when her abilities hinder her, since no one will tend to believe her, even if she's genuinely telling the truth. This can often lead to sticky situations. She has a tendency to try and seduce males, using her well-developped body to manipulate them.

Appearance: Jacky (make that yellow vest cover her breasts for obvious reasons. XD) is around 5'11" and weighs around 120. She doesn't tend to wear a lot of clothing to make her deceiving and seducing job easier. As such, she wears a small yellow vest that covers her breasts and yellow panties. She wears long black gloves and socks too. Her hair is completely blond in her human form but, in her gijinka form, it becomes almost all black, leaving her fringe blonde. Her hair becomes longer and forms itself into a jaw, like a Mawile's. Her skin also becomes very hard.

Name: Isidra Dale

Fused with: Lileep

Team: Lileep (First), Anorith, Kabuto and Omanyte.

Personality: Very shy and introverted, Isidra tends to keep to herself and stay silent. When she does talk, she usually does it very quietly thanks to her bashful behavior. She's very interested into fossils and history, so she's often the one you have to talk to if you're interested in learning about fossils.

She is very powerful in fights, although she often stays immobile. She is very defensive and tends to tire the opponent out. She uses the same strategy with her pokémon. She has very good hearing and seems to have almost superhuman reflexes.

She's insecure about her pitch black skin, which may be the reason why she's shy. Insulting her about it will instantly make her cry. In fact, she can be found crying often, being a rather sensitive girl.

Appearence: Isidra is of rather normal stature, being 5'6" and weighing 115 pounds. Her most noticeable feature is her pitch black skin and her bright yellow eyes. She has bright orange hair too. Her favorite pokémon is the one she is fused with, so she wears an outfit that is similar to a Lileep.

When transformed, she mostly stays the same. However, her hair becomes pink with magenta tips and the yellow circles on Lileep appears on her cheeks. Her eyes also become a solid yellow color, as opposed to two different shades of yellow. She gains the ability to stick to any surface too.

When she reaches her Cradily stage, her change is much more noticeable. Her clothes become green, her hair gets longer, her eyes become a pale yellow and she always has an angry frown on her face. Her mouth and nose also seem to dissapear, although she can still talk. Her voice is much rougher too.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Feb 28 2010, 05:11 PM
Post #17

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

Damn it, just realised that I didn't put down any abilities for when Chris transforms... *goes to edit profile in shame*
+Quote Post

desired beauty
post Feb 28 2010, 05:17 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

the fire squad!!

ah, i forget about the abilities. if anyone wants to add them they can but at first i know my girls wont know anything. cat.gif
;-; i better edit mine, im all nubby..
and darkrow accepted cat.gif

This post has been edited by desired beauty: Feb 28 2010, 05:19 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Delete This User...
post Feb 28 2010, 05:23 PM
Post #19

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Active Squad

I edited mine, think you could update the one in the accepted characters list please? Thanks, I know I'm a pain DX
+Quote Post

desired beauty
post Feb 28 2010, 05:52 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

the fire squad!!

QUOTE(Black Fire @ Feb 28 2010, 06:23 PM) *
I edited mine, think you could update the one in the accepted characters list please? Thanks, I know I'm a pain DX

tis fine, ill do it cat.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 10:44 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.