Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Closed TopicStart new topic
"WHAT THE HECK?!": The Hottest Vacation Ever!, Clothing Optional.
Kamaitachi
post Aug 5 2011, 02:40 AM
Post #81

I'm dying to see how this one ends.
Group Icon

Group: RP Moderators
Member No.: 77 254

Taggarty Lee

"Well, we tried, but that darned Rebel was too smart for us! I guess we did run 'em out of this place though, so we did what we were told to do!"

"Spot on, Ducky." Kanoa nodded, beaming. "But let's not declare the mission accomplished just yet. We're here on Magma Money, so, might I suggest finishing up our vacation?"

The two made their way back towards the breakfast buffet. The crowd stared up at them oddly as they re-approached. Kanoa looked around at all the confused, judging, and bewildered faces.

"Oh Goodness." He blinked, confusedly "I guess the rest of our flash-mob didn't get the memo." The folks seemed accepting of this answer to their unspoken question, and swiftly resumed their days; they probably had better things to do anyways than postulate about the random eruption.

For a moment, he stopped to think, looking rather lost. He really didn't like these Magma missions, especially when they had to pick on random people for no reason. He also had to wonder how long he was going to be able to pull off the charade of 'completing' missions, while blatantly lying to his superior officers. He'd really have to be on his guard so as to not slip up. Until then, it seemed like a perfectly acceptable way to complete his missions in his own way, and not pissing off the top brass.

"All right, Ducks." As his reverie wrapped up, Kanoa playfully threw his arm around his teammate "Let's rack up a tab. I know it's still morning, but, feel like getting hammered?"

--------------------

Song Stuck in My Head:~*~Blank Space - Ariana Silvanas (Postmodern Jukebox Cover)~*~

Pane (click to show)

Uprising (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:45 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.