Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Year of the Dragon/GPX's Quinceańera, Coin event for 15 years of GPX!
Rhapsody
post Feb 1 2024, 12:43 AM
Post #1

you got some nice boulders
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 795

porgeymins

[Banner by Level-X]

Year of the Dragon + GPX's Quinceańera Double Feature

Hello, everyone!

(Please pardon my dust; I am taking this over for Jen this month so she and Nick can spend time with their new bundle of joy!)

(This list is also subject to change for a couple of days before the event starts; I am open to suggestions but will not be taking all of them)

Thank you for your participation in the Planning Events thread that PokeNom set up a bit ago! There are some really great ideas in there, including a Chinese Zodiac theme suggested by TwiliTerror and Rookie_Roo! A selection of dragons will be joining us for this event to honor the Year of the Dragon.

It is also GPX's 15th anniversary this month, so we decided to do a combined theme to celebrate GPX's quinceańera containing both feminine Pokemon and Pokemon that invoke Latin and Central America! They grow up so fast.

The event will run from the 9th of February until the 29th of February at reset. (February 8th 11:55pm ET -> February 29th 11:55pm ET)

If you had any leftover Coins from the last event in December, your total will be reset to 0 when the event begins.

The Event Shop will remain open throughout the month of March.

When the event begins at the designated time, the following themed Pokémon will hatch with a Coin:

Quinceańera:

Wooper
Smoochum
Lotad
Ralts
Feebas
Snivy
Petilil
Maractus
Sigilyph
Gothita
Rufflet
Hawlucha
Popplio
Bounsweet
Hatenna
Fuecoco

Year of the Dragon:

Charmander
Horsea
Dratini
Trapinch
Bagon
Axew
Druddigon
Deino
Goomy
Jangmo-o
Dreepy
Duraludon
Drampa
Turtonator
Zygarde [Cell]

If you've saved enough Coins, you'll be able to exchange them for some lovely prizes in the Event Shop!
Prizes range from 10 Coins to a top prize of 600 Coins (plus up to 10 Repel at 1 Coin to help you use up any remaining balance before the shop closes at the end of March).

We hope you'll have lots of fun with this event and here's to even more years!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

ThunderMoss
post Feb 1 2024, 01:29 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 47 440

Active Squad

So much to celebrate! And I hope I can fully purge the description and image of Slakoth eggs to make room for a fresh set to seek.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Delcatty
post Feb 4 2024, 09:40 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 1 688

Active Squad

Could Gible be added please? It's a notable standout missing dragon, and it's very odd to see every single other end-dex dragon except for Gible. (Yes, I know it's a landshark also, but it's still a dragon.)

--------------------

I did it.
+Quote Post

Level-X
post Feb 14 2024, 12:54 AM
Post #4

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 170 583

Squad

We're going to celebrate the anniversary of GPX+ by introducing a brand new Fire Croc Pokémon called Fuecoco, which was sprited by Mosica! She worked swiftly on the little guy to get him done for the Event before she had to attend her travel plans! Fuecoco will be added to the Event Pool and any Fuecoco hatched during the event will give you a coin for use in the Event Shop!
You can obtain a Fuecoco through the Event Shop for 30 Coins, find one in the Lab once they start flowing in, or in the Egg Shelter once people start to breed them!

Because today is a special day a x3.2 multiplier with a, for the first time ever, 7 Plus Powers active AT ONCE - A "RAINBOW PLUS": Release+, Shelter+, Honey+, Trinket+, Pass+, Prize+, and Sweets+ will be given to celebrate the occasion!

--------------------
GPX+ Shiny Tracker (v3.1.1) last updated on Oct. 16, 2023

» » » We can help you a lot quicker through the Discord compared to the Forums! « « «

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:32 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.