Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Infiltration--No, Disobedience!, RP~
stbyleth
post Jun 2 2010, 11:00 PM
Post #1

I LOVE MEMES
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 98 068

procession

A squad of Aquamen members have been plotting… They want to infiltrate a storage facility of Magma’s. And so be it, they’re on their way. Your job is to get as many things as you can without being caught – or if you are, battle and defeat anyone who gets in your way.

------------

It was raining softly, however that wasn’t such a big problem for the Aqua member. Well, it kind of was because he had no umbrella or raincoat or even a Pokémon that could protect him from the rain. So it bothered him slightly. His red hair stuck to his face, which made it rather uncomfortable. He grumbled along after his squad, though he didn’t pay much attention to what they were saying. After all, he was supposed to be leader – no matter how low on the Aqua Spectrum he was.

Benjamin sighed, following miserably. He had regrets about joining, but he wouldn’t go back – not until he killed all of the Magma scum! And then he could rest easy. He’d probably quit the faction and go back living in Snowpoint. But not now. Right now, he needed his head clear and he needed to act quickly –

Something glistened in the rain a bit way off. Sure, they were on Magma grounds, and sure, they were standing in front of buildings that may or may not be the buildings that they wanted. But this thing… Whatever was shining, looked like it had value. And value meant more points for Benjamin. And more points meant higher up…

He flicked the fur collar of his jacket up, looked once at the Elite, and slunk into the shadows. It was nighttime, so it was considerably easier to sneak away. None of the Grunts or the other Recruits paid attention to him. Benjamin was now in control. He was now free of the rules they set upon him to keep him out of control.

He smoothed the mink down as he walked toward the shiny object carelessly. Who could see him? No one! No one could, of course. For he was perfect at everything! He smirked to himself, eyes narrowing as he strained to see in the dark.

Oh, it was just a lock. But, it looked like a heavy lock. A padded lock. He was getting excited now. He began fumbling in his bag for a bobby pin or something or the other. Once found, he began picking the lock. Here he was! He had just been another soul (though perfect, he must add) and now he was picking locks. He would save the day. He would get an Elite rank after this probably… Stealing everything from the Magmas. He would be glorified. He would bask in the limelight that was placed on him –

The lock fell loudly to the ground with a thud. Benjamin immediately froze. His heart was beating faster and faster with every passing second. Hopefully it wasn’t too loud for anyone to hear, and if it was… Well then, boy would he be in trouble. He opened the doors – which creaked, God just was not on his side tonight – and entered the building. The lights were off, so he was unsure of what it was. Without looking around much, he immediately went to the first corner he could find, sat down, and waited to see if someone had heard him.

This post has been edited by Avec Plaisir: Jun 2 2010, 11:02 PM

--------------------
ニート御三家

☆ミ
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Lup
post Jun 2 2010, 11:23 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 75 452

Active Squad

Lisey was particularly annoyed by the precipitation. Normally it wouldn't have gotten to her as it did tonight, but she was on patrol duty around the food rations warehouse. It wasn't usually guarded at all, hence Lisey's frustration at being assigned such a low-rank job. The rain only heightened her annoyance, as she was practically soaked despite the fact that she had a hood on.

"I wish they'd assign me to a more difficult mission. How am I supposed to get a Magmacycle without having tough missions?" The girl kicked a rock and proceeded to daydream about riding a "Magmacycle."

The stray Aqua didn't catch her attention at all, but the lock's impact with the ground did. Lisey's head turned in the general direction of the door. Was someone... breaking in?

The door's loud creaking answered for her. The recruit pounced on the opportunity for action, almost literally. Lisey jumped to the door of the warehouse and walked inside, then shook herself like a wet dog in a futile attempt to remove water from her uniform.

Reaching into the hidden pocket inside her uniform, Lisey pulled out a small flashlight given to her when she was assigned guard duty on such a dark day. The click echoed throughout the warehouse, and a beam of light shot out the end. Frowning, the flashlight-wielding recruit scanned the warehouse with light, not yet noticing the Aqua in the corner.

This post has been edited by Arkie: Jun 3 2010, 11:17 AM
+Quote Post

stbyleth
post Jun 3 2010, 05:54 PM
Post #3

I LOVE MEMES
Group Icon

procession

Benjamin pressed himself up against the wall. There was several of those huge crates that went on ships nearby. He began slinking over to them, trying to get behind them. He was skinny enough, that's right. But he didn't count on his bag not fitting through. He sucked his breath in through his teeth and waited a bit, trying to figure out how to get the snagged part of the bag off whatever it was stuck on without dropping it--

He dropped it, of course. It only took a few seconds. He let out the pent up breath in a hiss as a pokéball bounced out. Being very quiet about it, he reached for it, trying to grab it before the pokémon within was released--

Draugur the Gastly stared at his trainer. He smiled wickedly as Benjamin blinked, trying to realise what was going on. The boy knew there was a Magma in here and he knew that he couldn't be spotted - or else he would probably be kicked out for ruining the mission. Most likely. He hoped to God it was one of his own that had come to see where he was. He didn't bother to check.

Draugur did. The gaseous pokémon chimed its call before floating away from Benjamin. He floated all the way over until he reached the beam of light. He didn't enter the light, however. He just stared at it, and then his gaze followed it. He grinned at the Magma member like it was nobody's business.

"... Draugur," Benjamin tried, whispering. "Draugur, get back here right now. I didn't mean to release you. Get over here." His impatience was slowly building up, tolerance going down by the second. He picked up the pokéball and bag and rushed over to the pokémon, then hopped.

He failed to remember that Draugur was a ghost pokémon in his terror of getting seen, and he fell right through the Gastly, dispersing the gas. He hit the cement with a sick thud. Draugur put himself back together again and blinked. He was still smiling. Benjamin sat up slightly to look around - although he had gone directly through the light from the flashlight. He didn't want to acknowledge that he had been seen.

This post has been edited by Avec Plaisir: Jun 3 2010, 05:55 PM

--------------------
ニート御三家

☆ミ
+Quote Post

Lup
post Jun 3 2010, 10:10 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Lisey looked down, blinking, then shone the light directly on Benjamin's face. "What the heck... who are you? Are you trying to be discreet? You're not doing a very good job of it." Lisey's other hand drifted toward the pocket inside her uniform. "Why are you here? You're not a Magma. Are you a Rebel? Or worse..." Lisey's hand flew inside her jacket-like top, pulling out a walkie-talkie and a Pokeball. Clicking the button, the recruit voiced her concerns.

"Base, we have an unconfirmed Aqua or Rebel in the food rations storage..." Lisey's thumb left the button to find that there was no noise coming from the machine. A quick battery check revealed that there were none. In her frustration, the useless contraption was flung across the room. "I can't believe they would do that to me! Ugh. Well. Looks like I'm going to have to take care of you the old-fashioned way." Lisey frowned in the darkness and dropped the Pokeball to the ground, revealing a Charmander. "I hope you have Pokemon, for your sake." The flame of the Pokemon slightly illuminated the warehouse, and it looked at Lisey quizzically before turning back to the opponent at hand.

This post has been edited by Arkie: Jun 3 2010, 11:24 PM
+Quote Post

stbyleth
post Jun 6 2010, 11:07 AM
Post #5

I LOVE MEMES
Group Icon

procession

Benjamin stood up. "I am being very discreet, you know! It was just an accident that my pokémon got out." Draugur chuckled behind the trainer, floating aimlessly. "You can't beat me! I'm an elite," he lied. "So elite that I get to come on missions by myself. You wouldn't be able to stop me even if you tried!

"So I shall be going now." He began to walk toward the door calmly. "I do not wish to waste my time with the likes of you." He was very calm. Draugur seemed to be unfazed by the calmness, probably used to it. "As I said, you would not be able to beat me. Draugur is only just a simple pokémon. I have much stronger pokémon." He grinned, looking like a ghost himself because of what little light fell on his face. "Please move out of my way."

Draugur ignored him and floated down to the Charmander. He laughed in its face and proceeded to try and engulf it with gas. Benjamin turned back to him, appalled. "Draugur..." he said.

Draugur immediately backed off. Benjamin took several steps back.

"... I guess a battle could not hurt. Seeing as how I would be able to beat you."

--------------------
ニート御三家

☆ミ
+Quote Post

Lup
post Jun 6 2010, 03:50 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

The intensity of the rainfall grew as Lisey frowned deeply, putting her hands on her hips. "First of all, you weren't being discreet in the slightest. If you were even trying to be discreet, you wouldn't have let the lock fall and make a gigantic clunking noise which would alert everyone in the area. If you were an elite, I'm sure you'd have equipment to unlock things quietly and quickly, maybe even some sort of silencer for the door. You're just probably a stray Grunt, maybe even a newbie like me. And what's with that attitude? You act like you're better than me or something. But... on second thought," the recruit said, returning her Charmander to its Pokeball and instead calling out her Trapinch, "maybe I should play matchups for all they're worth. I'm not a complete moron... like someone here. You're on, and you're going down."
+Quote Post

stbyleth
post Jun 6 2010, 04:55 PM
Post #7

I LOVE MEMES
Group Icon

procession

Benjamin let out a short laugh. "Of course I'm better than you, girlie! I'm better than everyone." He casually brushed off the things about not being discreet. He didn't want to think that he was wrong in the slightest. He took another step back, running a single hand through his red hair. "Oh, come on. Matchups? Those are children's play. A true trainer can beat another with horrible things on their side. Besides... Draugur is fairly strong."

He nodded. "Yes, yes. You won't be able to beat me, no matter how strong you think you are. Because I am truly stronger than you."

His ego was showing immensely.

--------------------
ニート御三家

☆ミ
+Quote Post

Lup
post Jun 7 2010, 02:03 PM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

"Why don't you prove it, pretty boy?" Lisey spat. "You're saying that Gastly is fairly strong and yet you just said that he was a simple Pokemon! Make up your mind already!"

As Lisey rambled, her Trapinch, Octagon, looked back at its trainer. Why was he out of his Pokeball? Nothing was really going on. Octagon looked around, noticing a few Zubat in the back of the warehouse. They were too high up for the small Pokemon, however, and he didn't have any particular interest in them anyway. Thus, the bored Trapinch started to mess with some of the light coating of grime on the cement floor.

"Octagon!" Lisey hissed at the Trapinch. "You're going to battle, stop messing around!"

"Piiiiiiinch," Octagon whined, but turned back toward Benjamin and Draugur.

"Anyway!" the Magma recruit exclaimed, "if you're so much better than me, why do you keep stalling? Let's just get this going already! Octagon, use Bite on the oh-so-great Gastly!" Lisey was clearly quite angry and impatient by this point. The Trapinch leapt into the air, its mouth open wide in preparation.
+Quote Post

stbyleth
post Jun 12 2010, 06:17 PM
Post #9

I LOVE MEMES
Group Icon

procession

Draugur wasn't expecting it, but chimed as his trainer said a simple 'dodge'. He immediately dispersed his particles and put himself back together behind Lisey and her Trapinch.

Benjamin crossed his arms, and looked cross even. "Oh, come on. Using dark moves on ghost? No fair!" He sounded fairly cocky despite the childish anger that his voice was laden with. "We both know that that's supereffective..." He paused. "Draugur, use Mean Look, and then follow up with Lick."

The pokémon, regardless of being behind Lisey, began to shift its face.

"No! In front of the Trapinch!" yelled Benjamin angrily.

The Gastly paused before disappearing and reappearing in front of Octagon. His face began to twist and distort once again, only centimetres away from the opponent. It did look rather scary - Benjamin kept his eyes focused on Lisey.

--------------------
ニート御三家

☆ミ
+Quote Post

Lup
post Jun 14 2010, 07:10 PM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

The Ant Pit Pokemon shrieked at the sight of the Haunter's shifting visage and scurried behind Lisey, opting to cower instead of fighting. "Oh, come on, Octagon, it's not that-" Lisey glanced at Draugur and squealed. "Uh, uh, Bite! Come on! Close your eyes!" Octagon shut his eyes and began biting wildly, narrowly missing Lisey's ankle.
+Quote Post

stbyleth
post Jun 15 2010, 05:39 PM
Post #11

I LOVE MEMES
Group Icon

procession

Draugur laughed wildly, floating around scarily. He forgot what he was supposed to do after Mean Look, but didn't pay it any attention -

"Come on! Draugur! Lick, Lick! Paralyze it!" yelled Benjamin, jumping back away from the Trapinch.

The Gastly's face became as it had been before as a long tongue rolled out of its gaseous mouth. It actually considerably weighed the pokémon down, and now he had to struggle to stay in the air. Struggle, struggle, struggle, float. And he finally got over to the ground pokémon, tongue lulling still. It proceeded to lick the opponent's face.

However, he forgot that the pokémon was still using Bite. His tongue was stuck in between the teeth, getting wildly chomped on. The Gas Pokémon wailed and tried to pull away frantically, health draining away.

"Oh my God could you be anymore useless!"

This post has been edited by The Mad Hatter: Jun 15 2010, 05:40 PM

--------------------
ニート御三家

☆ミ
+Quote Post

Vena Sera
post Jun 15 2010, 07:33 PM
Post #12

Back.
Group Icon

Member No.: 98 397

meh.

'This is it?'

He was cold and hungry and, thanks to Verdani's strange urge to jump in every puddle she saw, soaking wet. He was very much regretting his decision to wear flip-flops in this weather and had just thought of turning around and going home when he'd finally found the warehouse.

It looked like a train hit it.

Several trains.

'Oh, man.' Beat sighed, scratching the back of his neck. 'What the hell did I sign up for...? Alright, Ver. Time to infiltrate or whatever.' He looked across the alley, trusting Verdani to alert him in case any Magmas showed up (and why wouldn't they? He was in Magma land, after all). She was no Growlithe when it came to her sense of smell, but she was good enough. A short growl to let Beat know that the coast was clear, and she was off down the alley, tail puffed out.

How come she's drier than I am? She's the one who decided to play puddle jump!

- - -

The inside of the warehouse smelled dank and musty. Verdani gagged a little and covered her nose with her paws, the look on her face priceless. Beat nearly laughed - until he heard an angry shout nearby.

"Oh my God could you be anymore useless!"

He quickly slid behind a large box, Verdani scrambling to follow. Peeking out from the side, Beat couldn't help but let his laugh loose - the scene before him was too much. A Gastly spun crazily in the air, its tongue lodged firmly in the mouth of a Trapinch. An exasperated man in a brown jacket stood closest to where Beat was hidden. The person across from them had to be a Magma, then - Verdani's low growl confirmed that. Beat slowly crept out from behind the box, one hand on Verdani's head. He didn't want her to attack without his command.

'So, is this a party or something?'

This post has been edited by Stasis Key: Jun 15 2010, 10:12 PM
+Quote Post

Xantha
post Jun 15 2010, 09:33 PM
Post #13

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 96 458

Current Diamond Team

Crystal Chase trailed behind the rest of her squad, absentmindedly tugging at the blue bandanna tied around her upper left arm as she glanced up at the gray, cloudy sky. A moment later, a raindrop hit an open blue eye, and Crystal quickly looked back down again as she rubbed at the affected eye. With a sigh, she glanced down and to the side. She was beginning to regret coming along on this particular mission, and her misery was clearly echoed by the two pokemon accompanying her.

For once, Exuro was not walking with her as usual -- much as the Torchic hated his Pokeball, he hated the rain even more, and had been recalled by Crystal at his request. Tiamat, perched on her trainer's shoulder, gave a soft, unhappy peep as the Swablu tried in vain to clean her cottony wings. Keeping pace with Crystal at her side, Serena grumbled an irritated "Ralts..." as she reached up, swiping at some of the rain that had beaded on her crest. The Ralts looked up at Crystal with a frown. Exactly what are we doing here again? she asked, her quiet and slightly fuzzy mental voice -- sounding slightly similar to a radio with bad reception -- sharp with annoyance. Serena's psychic abilities weren't yet strong enough to allow for perfectly clear mental communication, but it was enough to get the message across.

Crystal sighed again. "I told you, we're on a mission to --" she began patiently, cutting herself off as she heard the sudden call of a Gastly. "What was that?" she asked no one in particular, pressing herself against a nearby wall as she carefully peered around the corner, the rough stones pressing into her back. Glancing briefly around the area, she observed several large crates and an old, shoddy warehouse. She didn't see anyone yet, but the door to the warehouse hung open -- that told her all she needed to know. With a frown, she started to emerge from her hiding spot, but quickly slammed herself back behind it, Tiamat stifling a surprised squawk, as a thin beam of light swept across her vision -- a Magma grunt, patrolling the area. The Magma apparently spotted the open door, just as Crystal had, and entered the warehouse to inspect it. Soon after, the sounds of shouted commands filled the air.

Tiamat shuffled nervously on her shoulder, and Crystal absently stroked the Swablu's feathers as she thought. She wanted to know what was going on in that warehouse, but she didn't want to get caught either... Oh! Suddenly having thought of a good idea, she turned to the Ralts beside her and whispered quickly, "Serena, could you use Shadow Sneak to get inside that warehouse, and then transmit images of what's happening to me? Please?"

Serena made a face, but nodded in consent. Closing her eyes, the Ralts seemed to concentrate, drawing on the power of her birthright. Slowly, her body dissolved into shadows, then shot across the open space of concrete to the warehouse, a streak of darkness moving across the pavement.

Crystal waited; shortly after, she felt Serena connect with her mind. The Ralts sent her a rather unclear, but still comprehensible, mental image of a young man in a dark brown coat whom she recognized from her squad; the man was shouting exasperatedly at a Gastly, which was flailing around wildly, its tongue stuck in a Trapinch's jaws. Accompanying the image was a sense of amusement, one that Crystal couldn't help but share. Desperately, she tried to smother the giggle rising in her throat, and succeeded -- just barely.

Suddenly, Crystal saw a movement out of her peripheral vision; she ducked back behind the wall, peering around the corner just in time to see a male figure with long hair enter the warehouse. Frowning, Crystal considered her options. She had come here to complete a mission, and standing around watching wouldn't do her any good. Plus, that person she'd just seen walk in might have been a Magma, and she ought to help out her teammate if he was. If he wasn't, well, then they outnumbered that Magma grunt she'd seen walk in earlier anyway.

The decision made, Crystal carefully made her way out from the wall, then quickly made her way over to the warehouse, glancing around for any pursuers as she entered through the still-open door. She wrinkled her nose as a blast of stale, musty air entered her lungs, coughing slightly. Serena rose up from the shadows to stand beside Crystal, greeting her quietly before turning her attention back to the scene in front of them.

"So, is this a party or something?"

Crystal doubted that the long-haired man meant it, and so didn't respond to the question. However, faced with strange people, Tiamat gave a terrified squawk, fluttering up from her post on Crystal's shoulders to hide behind her. The Swablu's talons dug uncomfortably into Crystal's back, still sharp even through her shirt. Crystal winced, twisting her head around to look at the Swablu out of the corners of her eyes. "Tia," she sighed, prying Tiamat's claws out of her shirt one at a time, "would you please stop doing that?"

--------------------
Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Lup
post Jun 16 2010, 04:36 AM
Post #14

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Lisey was quickly distracted from her Trapinch's minor psuedo-victory by the realization that she wasn't alone with the other Aqua in the warehouse anymore, given away by the Swablu's cry and the question posed by the long-haired Aqua. "Uh, not quite. If it was a party, it would be fun. And this... this is not fun." The Magma sighed, exasperated. "I suppose you're a stinking Aqua too, aren't you? Just my luck. Well, uh. Could you excuse me for a moment?" Lisey dashed across the dusty floor, searching for and quickly finding her battery-less communicator. "Anybody got any batteries? No? Okay then." She pulled out a pair of batteries from her pocket. "Pretty sure these are dead, but anything's better than this..." The button clicked, and the Magma spoke into it.

"I need backup!" she shrieked, panic easily detectable in her voice. "Aqua invasion in food ration storage, somebody please-!"

"Assistance is on the way," responded someone on the other end. "Do not panic and-" The batteries cut off.

"Oh, this useless thing!" Lisey threw it on the ground again. "Okay, so where were we again?" Her eyes went back to the Gastly with Octagon gnawing on its tongue. "Oh, that. Right. Bite harder!"

This post has been edited by Arkie: Jun 16 2010, 04:37 AM
+Quote Post

stbyleth
post Jun 16 2010, 01:26 PM
Post #15

I LOVE MEMES
Group Icon

procession

Benjamin turned slightly away, rubbing his temples. He was quite annoyed with the fact that his Gastly was getting a beating. He tried to focus his anger to the ghost pokémon so it would feel the emotion as well. He yelled quickly, "Stop using lick! Stop! Just - just - stop!"

"So, is this a party or something?" asked someone vaguely familiar. He dropped his hands and turned to the other man, pausing. Draugur continued to flail as he tried to get his tongue to dissolve into gas.

A Swablu's cry sounded throughout the warehouse, followed by a woman's voice. He was slowly panicking - this could be another Magma! - before his eyes locked onto the blue worn by both of them. Oh, good! Aquas! And the girl was from his squad!

... So they both had run away from the squad? Haha, funny stuff. Somewhat. No, not really funny. At all. But Benjamin couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle. Soon, it broke into an all out laugh - which was rather rare for the pallid man. He zipped up his coat, as Draugur finally got his tongue dissolved and pulled away.

"Komdu, Draugur. Komdu. Leyfđu okkur ađ gera ţetta...!" His voice rose as it hit the final syllables. He fluffed his collar. "Draugur, use Hypnosis on the Trapinch."

This post has been edited by The Mad Hatter: Jun 16 2010, 01:27 PM

--------------------
ニート御三家

☆ミ
+Quote Post

Vena Sera
post Jun 16 2010, 03:28 PM
Post #16

Back.
Group Icon

Member No.: 98 397

meh.

Beat quickly looked around, trying to get a hold of the situation. It really was unbalanced - judging from the pale man's laughter, the girl that had just entered was also an Aqua. Three on one...not exactly fair. Beat looked down at Verdani, his hand still keeping her back from an all-out charge. She was a Dark-type - she had absolutely no qualms about playing dirty; it was her base nature. Beat, however, was a little uneasy - his mother, Melissa, had been born and raised in Dewford Town, joining the Gym at a young age. She had valued honour above all else and, after marrying and moving to Noverus, had made sure that Beat understood how to play fair and always give the opponent a chance to fight back - something that conflicted with Beat's laid-back, lazy attitude. Sighing, he picked up Verdani and held her tightly, ignoring her infuriated yips, and glanced around.

'Um, hey.' Her motioned, as best as he could with a squirming Poochyena in his arms, towards a large stack of cardboard boxes along the far wall. 'I'm gonna go get the supplies we need, so if you can keep up the, uh...' he looked back at the Gastly, still flailing wildly. '...great work, that'd be awesome.' He awkwardly backed up and then turned around, looking from box to box. Normally he would be able to carry at least four somewhat-heavy boxes on his own, but with a slightly pissed-off Verdani pawing at his chest, he would just settle for one or two boxes. He mentally cursed himself for leaving Verdani's Pokeball at home and carefully shifted the Bite Pokemon under his arm. Beat was just about to grab a light-looking box when a sudden flash left him dazed and blinking.

'Here's one!' A tall woman in a Magma uniform stood a few feet away, in front of a door Beat hadn't noticed earlier. A tired-looking Numel stood before her, swaying a little. Beat cursed and dropped Verdani, who immediately charged.

'Numel, dodge and then use Ember!' The Magma commanded, smirking as the Numel stepped a few inches to the right. Verdani barreled past him, skidding to a stop and growling in frustration. Beat quickly backed up, giving a sharp whistle. Verdani's ears perked up and she lowered her front to the ground, focused on the Numel. Beat sighed and scratched the back of his neck, the small steel beads in his hair clicking together. He didn't like battling like this - he preferred it when the Pokemon had been weakened first. Less effort was involved then. He winced as a mix of hot smoke and ash spewed from the Numel's mouth, nearly setting Verdani's tail on fire. She blinked a few times and tried to shake the ash off.

'Ver, use Howl. Take it from there.' The Poochyena barked and raised her head, filling the warehouse with an eerie, primordial call. Beat backed up a bit more as the Magma grunt shouted orders to her Numel, not realising how close he was to the first Aqua until he ran into him.

'Whoa, sorry. Didn't see you...' He paused, thoughtful. '...uh. What's your name?'

This post has been edited by Stasis Key: Jun 16 2010, 03:29 PM
+Quote Post

Xantha
post Jun 16 2010, 03:59 PM
Post #17

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 96 458

Current Diamond Team

Crystal's eyes widened as the Magma grunt called for backup. "Oh, that's just great," she mumbled under her breath, wrenching the last of Tiamat's talons out of her shirt and placing the Swablu back on her shoulder before reaching for Exuro's Pokeball. They were inside, after all, so there was no rain, and she'd probably need more than one pokemon to fight with. Serena was good, but she couldn't handle a large-scale fight by herself, and Tia wasn't much use for battling. However, hearing the next words out of the Magma's mouth, her hand froze halfway to her belt.

"... 'Food ration storage'?" Crystal's left eye twitched, and she just barely held back from smacking herself on the forehead. "All this effort, for food rations?" The girl shook her head. Wonderful, she thought with a mental sigh, but was distracted by an abrupt, loud laugh from the man in the coat. She blinked, looking over at him with a raised eyebrow as he said something incomprehensible to the Gastly, which had finally gotten its tongue out from between the Trapinch's teeth.

Seeing the other Aqua member's battle picking up again, she shook her head to clear it. "I'd better get back to business," she muttered to herself, reaching for Exuro's Pokeball again. Yet again, however, she paused as an unfamiliar voice suddenly made itself known next to her.

"That'd be a good idea, intruder." A bulky man in a Magma uniform smirked as he spoke, pointing an index finger towards Crystal. "Numel, Ember!" he ordered. The Numel standing next to him called its name listlessly in response, opening its mouth and letting flame spew forth.

"Whoa!" Crystal exclaimed, leaping out of the way of the move. She stumbled a step as she hit the ground again, feeling a wave of heat shoot past her side. Tiamat squawked in protest, flapping her wings to maintain her balance. Crystal ignored the Swablu for the time being, instead focusing on the Magma before her. What to do, what to do... Exuro wouldn't do much damage to this thing since it's another Fire-type, so then... "Serena! Confusion, please!"

"Ral!" Serena replied, narrowing her eyes as she focused on the Numel. Concentrating, she closed her eyes briefly, then opened them forcefully, sending a wave of pychic energy flying towards the Numel. The Numb Pokemon staggered back a step, then shot Serena a sleepy glare as it recovered quickly.

Well, this isn't going to be easy.

This post has been edited by Xantha: Jun 16 2010, 04:02 PM

--------------------
Uprising (click to show)
+Quote Post

Lup
post Jun 16 2010, 07:00 PM
Post #18

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

It didn't take long for the once-lone Magma to realize that the entire warehouse had just burst into a cacophony of Pokemon cries and battle orders.

"Haha, yes!" Lisey exclaimed, pumping her fist into the air upon noticing that backup had apparently been closer than anticipated. The Magma then, however, turned back to the battle and her now sleeping Trapinch. "Wait- no! Augh! You've gotta be kidding me. Wake up, Octagon, you're going to get clobbered!"

The Trapinch did nothing of the sort, however, and remained on the ground with its eyes closed. Lisey shouted in frustration, startling some of the Zubat hanging from the ceiling. "All this just to protect a bunch of food?!"
+Quote Post

stbyleth
post Jun 18 2010, 01:22 PM
Post #19

I LOVE MEMES
Group Icon

procession

Benjamin scowled at the other Aqua who bumped into him, what with his dreads and beads. "My name is Benjamin Venafsukja. I do not like taking orders. Therefore, you will follow me, regardless of what level you are actually on." He turned back to the sleeping Trapinch.

"Good. Draugur, now use Lick. Hurry up and defeat it so we can get out of here."

He moved away and went to grab some boxes. "I don't know why we need all this. We were perfectly fine all on our own! Öll ţessi vandrćđi bara fyrir mat..."

Meanwhile, the Gastly now had his tongue out as he had before. With the Trapinch sleeping, it would be easier. The tongue's gases solidified and Draugur moved forward, aiming to run his tongue along the pokémon's head.

Benjamin began rummaging through the boxes he got his hands on, Icelandic curses spewing from his mouth. His perfect façade had been broken. Dust was everywhere, and he was sick of this. Sick of all of this! He wanted to go home, to sit in front of the fire and have Baba read stories aloud to him.

But Baba was dead. And the Team Magma was to blame. And so Benjamin would take down the entire team, regardless of someone trying to stop him. Megalomania, here we come.

He sneezed rather loudly because of the dust particles floating near his face. He dropped the box, but picked it back up and began looking through it. Was there any specific food they had to get? Or were they just supposed to take anything they could? Light breaking through the rain clouds and pouring in through some very high, very small windows, Benjamin paused. He realised he should've stayed with the group this time. He realised, suddenly, that he had no idea what to do.

"Hvers vegna!" he shouted to the skies.

This post has been edited by The Mad Hatter: Jun 18 2010, 01:30 PM

--------------------
ニート御三家

☆ミ
+Quote Post

Lup
post Jun 18 2010, 04:47 PM
Post #20

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

While Benjamin was busy being confused, Lisey took the opportunity to do something that generally should not be done in Pokemon battles. Since the other trainer involved wasn't paying attention to his Gastly, she grabbed Draugur's now solid tongue and shook it, hard. She wasn't entirely sure this would do anything at all, but it's the idea that counts, right?

It wasn't long before the shaking caused Lisey to step forward, making her trip over Octagon and let go of the Gastly. "RAAAAAAGH!" she screamed, enraged. "Return, Octagon, and go, Dr. Feuer! Ignore the Gastly and use Ember on the guy wearing the fur coat!"

The monocle-wearing Charmander stared at Lisey for a moment before aiming at Benjamin, then sending out an Ember... but hitting the nearby food boxes instead. Lisey's face fell as some of the food started to catch fire.

"That's not good."
+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:56 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.