Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
I have returned!, Risen from my grave.
Krysi
post Nov 23 2020, 05:51 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 146 194

Faves

Hello, after about 8 years of not playing, I've returned to play here once again.

I'm pretty sure all of my old friends are gone and no one knows me now. lol.gif

I don't remember if I introduced myself before or not, but at this point I don't think it'll hurt to do so once again.

I'm Krysi, I'm 29, I'm female and I'm terrible at describing myself personally to people via introductions. konata.gif

As for describing myself regarding this game, I pop in every now and then and jitter click on berry feeder via users tab. At full speed, I average around 12.5 clicks per second with my left hand and 9.5 clicks per second with my right. I like to switch hands sometimes just to give the other one a break. I noticed occasionally when I'm going full speed the site basically tells me no, greys out the button and makes me wait like it needs to catch up to me or something, lol. Unfortunately due to the speed of my clicks, my berry clicks are only accurate about 20% of the time. I do take the time to accurately do berry feedings at reset time for anyone who is on my pal pad or has added me to theirs though. That's about it. wave.gif

I'm curious, is anyone still active here on the forum? There's a bunch of you still logging in every day on the main site. hmm.gif

walloftext.gif TL;DR Hi, I'm back. I do stuff sometimes.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
yangyeo339
post Sep 11 2022, 11:47 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 263 249

Active Squad

A good service comes with a reputable address, so great
word unscrambler
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 1st May 2024 - 08:56 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.