Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
61 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
February Community Thread, Please be sure to read the rules before posting!
Woodsman
post Feb 1 2016, 01:24 AM
Post #41

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 74 597

My Favorites

I love how the new novelty looks! Of course, the Larvitar line is one of my favorite lines in Pokemon, so I might be a bit biased. grin.gif

Started my first run of DotW earlier. Let's see how quickly (or not) I can get it done! While also working on my undergrad thesis. ... I may have made a mistake there.

--------------------

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Feb 1 2016, 01:31 AM
Post #42

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

Okay, there, I fully evolved the rocky spacebeast. Think I'll keep him in my party for a while. happy.gif

... wow. I was just reminded that I also need to finish DotW. I'm still on task 3 due to being lazy lately, so I need to really step it up.

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

Kitten
post Feb 1 2016, 01:33 AM
Post #43

Cute Pokemon Lover
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 632

Can't Hug Every Cat

I'm really happy that Diancie is one of this months explorations prizes. Crossing my fingers that I hatch a shiny one someday.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Esc
post Feb 1 2016, 01:46 AM
Post #44

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

QUOTE(Synx Itax @ Feb 1 2016, 01:31 AM) *
Okay, there, I fully evolved the rocky spacebeast. Think I'll keep him in my party for a while. happy.gif

... wow. I was just reminded that I also need to finish DotW. I'm still on task 3 due to being lazy lately, so I need to really step it up.

Holy shit. That looks amazing. Amazing job! Can't wait till mine hatches! How does the shiny look tho oh.gif?

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

Targaryen
post Feb 1 2016, 02:12 AM
Post #45

Mother of Dragons
Group Icon

Member No.: 41 261

Favorites

I can't believe I've been on this site since 2009! This is the same year the Pokemon RP I'm on started up so it's easy to keep track of how long it's been around when i've been on two pokemon sites for the same amount of time love.gif I still love clicking and taking care of Pokemon!

Also who is ready for 20th anniversary Pokemon?! To think I've been a trainer for 20 years!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jade
post Feb 1 2016, 02:34 AM
Post #46

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 868

My Favorites

Ever have those days were you just don;t want to sleep? That's me right now. I want to click and play and read more Undertale fanfiction (would you believe I never even played this game. But a few comics apparently is all I need to suck me into the story).

I spent a good portion of today mopping floors and getting the cats new litter boxes set up. Ah, its so refreshing to have things clean for once! I hate cleaning but I can;t deny it's nice when everything IS clean.

--------------------
Follow Shay-Shay's flight and he will bring you to a place where eggs and Pokemon need much love.
Shaymin cares, do you?

+Quote Post

Synx Itax
post Feb 1 2016, 02:38 AM
Post #47

A learning vessel of several lessons to make me more clever.
Group Icon

Member No.: 23 405

My Loves

QUOTE(Esc @ Feb 1 2016, 12:46 AM) *
Holy shit. That looks amazing. Amazing job! Can't wait till mine hatches! How does the shiny look tho oh.gif?

Oh, you'll find out. I'm sure someone will hatch a shiny soon enough.

QUOTE(Jade @ Feb 1 2016, 01:34 AM) *
Ever have those days were you just don;t want to sleep? That's me right now. I want to click and play and read more Undertale fanfiction (would you believe I never even played this game. But a few comics apparently is all I need to suck me into the story).

I spent a good portion of today mopping floors and getting the cats new litter boxes set up. Ah, its so refreshing to have things clean for once! I hate cleaning but I can;t deny it's nice when everything IS clean.

I completely understand the Undertale thing! I was obsessed with the game well before I even played it. Like, I listened to the music constantly, roleplayed it, read fanfics, etc. Since I knew the entire story and whatnot, that's all I really needed. :P I did play it eventually, though... like four times over the course of two weeks or so.

I also spent some of today cleaning, but I didn't quite finish. That's on the to-do list for tomorrow.

--------------------

Check my GPXPlus journal to see what I contributed to the site!

Interested in a commission? PM me.
+Quote Post

Jaehee
post Feb 1 2016, 02:41 AM
Post #48

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 88 217

Active Squad

A new month already!

Congrats to those who were able to complete the SWSH hunts and thank you, Synx Itax, for spriting the new novelty!
I haven't hatched mines yet but I have seen others who did already and I gotta say that they look great~

I may try to go for Darkrai or Latios for the egg distribution but I forget to leave a space open, so...
OTL

--------------------

+Quote Post

Shadow Fennekin
post Feb 1 2016, 03:00 AM
Post #49

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 14 137

Platinum team

Looks like I'm trying for Virizion. I don't have her or Terrakion so it'd make my choice easier whenever that exploration returns happy.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Storskarfen
post Feb 1 2016, 03:05 AM
Post #50

~nyuu...~
Group Icon

Member No.: 53 039

Maemai

I'm so excited, new month, new things to do! And the site is finally on a 0 multiplier, so I can finally try summoning for Latias (again). Hopefully my shiny hunts will start to move again, I haven't had a success in a long time... my counts are getting up there.

--------------------

Hunting for shiny Spinda!!!

Avatar made by Tymid. So pretty!~
Pokemon Shuffle Friend Code: H6RW-PLKJ
+Quote Post

Wayward Rosalind
post Feb 1 2016, 03:09 AM
Post #51

An Empire for you.
Group Icon

Member No.: 95 729

Art guys

I can't wait to hatch my Spacetar. Maybe in the morning?

Anyways, this hunt left me with three shiny Clefable so I spunt probably too long evolving, dressing up, sprite changing, nicknaming, and description writing on these three. It is amongst this chaos where I ask this important question. "What am I doing with my life?"

If anything at least I'm making the most of this.

--------------------

An actual art nerd. @WaywardRosalind- Twitter.

+Quote Post

Jade
post Feb 1 2016, 03:21 AM
Post #52

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 58 868

My Favorites

QUOTE(Synx Itax @ Jan 31 2016, 11:38 PM) *
I completely understand the Undertale thing! I was obsessed with the game well before I even played it. Like, I listened to the music constantly, roleplayed it, read fanfics, etc. Since I knew the entire story and whatnot, that's all I really needed. :P I did play it eventually, though... like four times over the course of two weeks or so.

I also spent some of today cleaning, but I didn't quite finish. That's on the to-do list for tomorrow.

(I'm glad this didn't happen to just me haha)

Oh gosh the music! It's some of the best I've heard in awhile for a video game!

This is kind of how my experience went over the past like three days:
Out of curiosity that finally broke myself out of my stubbornness (because I dig in my heels over getting into popular things, I have no idea why) I decided to watch a little Undertale. Game Grumps was doing a Steam Train on it so I picked a video at random. Of all things... it was the Sans fight on the Genocide run. They hadn't won so I went to a video that had.
And wow-ie was that an incredible fight to see in full. I fell in love with the music too so next stop -

Soundtrack! Fell in love with Sans battle theme. Then after I watched bits of one of the endings, those themes as well.

Then I started watching comic dubs. Then to Wikpedia. Then I went to tumblr. Then fanfiction. And now....

Welp. This is the first time I can say that the fandom encouraged me to like the product instead of the product making me appreciate the fandom.

P.S. Why am I making cookies at midnight?

--------------------
Follow Shay-Shay's flight and he will bring you to a place where eggs and Pokemon need much love.
Shaymin cares, do you?

+Quote Post

Silberchen
post Feb 1 2016, 03:28 AM
Post #53

Floofy Friend
Group Icon

Member No.: 150 656

A lighthouse

QUOTE(Synx Itax @ Feb 1 2016, 07:31 AM) *

Oooh, that novelty is really nice.

I'm still on DotW as well, after finally catching up on all the other explorations. I'm really hyped for the coins this month, too. I'll try my darndest to get the top tier this time.
+Quote Post

Cycloneblaze
post Feb 1 2016, 03:33 AM
Post #54

The Blue Comet
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 93 314

snappers

QUOTE(Synx Itax @ Feb 1 2016, 05:09 AM) *
QUOTE(Esc @ Jan 31 2016, 11:03 PM) *
Who sprited the new novelty oh.gif?

I did. 8)

Callllllled it

I say it every month but y'all are fast, 3rd page already.
I have not looked at it yet, but I wasn't expecting a Tyranitar novelty. Raven will be (is?) happy :P Bet it looks great.
Also yeeeee Bayonetta and Corrin on Wednesday! There's much to be excited for. grin.gif

--------------------
+Quote Post

Nostalgic River ...
post Feb 1 2016, 04:00 AM
Post #55

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 188 887

My Friends

Sent out quite a few sky gifts so congrats if your one of the lucky people to get one happy.gif
Im gonna head off to bed since im supposed to help my mom deep clean everything tomorrow. I'll probably be on trying to click afterwards depending on how tired i am. Scrubbing floors can take alot out of you.

--------------------
Here's my party, Feel free to click and I will click back~

Made by TogeticFTW
+Quote Post

Beausy
post Feb 1 2016, 05:12 AM
Post #56

Sphealin' With It
Group Icon

Group: Global Moderators
Member No.: 112 412

Squad Goals

with a new month brings new anxieties about future endeavors!
Oh well

its a shame that only 1 of my SH are of red,pink or white colour, even bigger shame that it isnt very common in the shelter right now :/

I guess my goals for this month would have to be:
- Get max amount of coins needed for the scratchies
- Do as many scavenger hunt tasks to aid in that coin getting
- Finally find the snowlax that still evades me
- Finish my second DotW run (on task 10 atm with 35k clicks left to do but laziness prevails)

I guess I could try and get a few furfrou combs aswell but im really not that invested/good at the battle system here soooo ._. yeah

have a good month guys may the shinies come to all of you!

This post has been edited by Beausy: Feb 1 2016, 05:13 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Luneon
post Feb 1 2016, 05:19 AM
Post #57

The older I get, the less I seem to care for things....
Group Icon

Member No.: 33 779

The Chosen Ones

Ooh so many interesting ones this month cat.gif
Do I see a valentacool?

Think I might go for 2, 4, and 5
But not sure.
I'll just see I guess wink.gif

As a Larvitar fan, I'm super happy with the new novelty!
Muwhahaha gonna have to save up nuff pts for one

--------------------

Banners&Quotes (click to show)
+Quote Post

arliona
post Feb 1 2016, 06:01 AM
Post #58

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 136 687

Active Squad

I was reading too fast and I thought "Demonic Pinecone" was someone's username at first. That would have been awesome and slightly metal, haha.

None of my shiny hunts are the right color for coins... oh well. I'd like a shiny legend voucher, but I don't think I can get enough coins for that in any case!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Dr Electric
post Feb 1 2016, 06:10 AM
Post #59

A wannabe Doctor thinking he already is one.
Group Icon

Member No.: 230 954

My Electric Knights

QUOTE(arliona @ Feb 1 2016, 04:31 PM) *
I was reading too fast and I thought "Demonic Pinecone" was someone's username at first. That would have been awesome and slightly metal, haha.

Haha, even I thought this when I saw this. I thought, what the hell is this Demonic Pinecone guy's egg, until it struck me, Oh Pokii. I wonder how many people might like to change their username into Demonic Pinecone. x).gif

--------------------

PM me for Social Network add request/Shiny race request. I will answer for sure.

My shining beauties:

My groups (click to show)

Avatar credited to Cycloneblaze from Cycloneshop II.

+Quote Post

Silberchen
post Feb 1 2016, 06:31 AM
Post #60

Floofy Friend
Group Icon

Member No.: 150 656

A lighthouse

QUOTE(Dr Electric @ Feb 1 2016, 12:10 PM) *
Haha, even I thought this when I saw this. I thought, what the hell is this Demonic Pinecone guy's egg, until it struck me, Oh Pokii. I wonder how many people might like to change their username into Demonic Pinecone. x).gif

Heh, I wonder if there can be more than one user with a certain name... Demonic Pinecone is pretty cute.

I'm guessing 4 is Valentacool, so I'm trying for one of the legends.

Also, I thought about the coins some more and the easiest scummiest way to lots of points is hatching Magicarp for the whole month. (And doing the scaveger hunt.)

I think I'll also hatch 3k eggs that I don't have the shinies for cat.gif Anybody want to race?
+Quote Post

61 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:59 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.