Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
The Hunt, For me (Kishk), IceColdGlaceon and ShinyTyphlosion
ShinyTyphlosion
post Apr 21 2010, 12:15 PM
Post #21

Look! A delish sparkle!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 77 646

Supa Uprising Team :D

"Uh-Oh... Sounds like Kishk may have knocked into a box..." Daniel said shaking his head. "Hey Paul do you think you could go and check out what's going on with Kishk? I'll keep an eye on this guy."

"Yeah, sure." Paul looked at a lone box. "Cyndaquil, use Ember on on that box please." Paul said pointing at the box. Cyndaquil fired a short burst of orange flames from his mouth at the box. "One more time please." he said looking at the slightly glowing box. Cyndaquil fired another short burst of embers at the box as it caught a blaze. "That should give you some light." he told Daniel.

Paul then ran over to where the sound of the wood breaking came from till he found a wall. "Guess it echos a bit in here. Where to Cyndaquil?" he asked his Pokemon.

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
Shiniez! (click to show)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Kishk
post Apr 21 2010, 01:30 PM
Post #22

Taking over the world, starting with the pancakes.
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 157

Uprising RP Team

The jets of Ember and Water Gun collided ferociously, creating an enormous cloud of steam, making it difficult to see.

"Totodile, disengage and hide!" Kishk whispered through the steam, squinting and trying to catch a glimpse of Totodile's location.

Suddenly, another jet of Ember was released by the Vulpix, this time directed at Kishk. No doubt the Vulpix had mistaken Kishk for Totodile, and attacked immediately. Kishk threw himself on the floor to avoid the flames, but one of his outstretched fingers got burned. Tears streaming from his eyes, his foot and finger hurting, Kishk yelled: "TOTODILE! Use Water Gun in the direction of my voice!"

Soon, a jet of water came from somewhere behind Kishk, pushing him and the Vulpix back into a crate.

"Totodile, run next to me and use Growl!" he said, pushing himself up against the crate.

The Totodile ran up to the source of Kishk's voice, gave a hearty tug on Kishk's cape to make sure he was there, and released a terrifying growl for something so small. Kishk heard the Vulpix whimper, somewhere on his left.

"Quick, Totodile! Use Water Gun to the left of me! Then follow it up by Bite!"

Totodile let out a short, yet powerful, jet of Water Gun pinning the already sopping Vulpix against the wall, then ran at it, biting down on one of the Vulpix's back legs. The Vulpix let out another whimper and slumped down on the ground, nearly fainting.

"Hmph. There's no chance he'll be getting up any time soon, not after all that." But even as Kishk said it, attempting to keep his voice cool and calm, pity and regret seemed to seep into his body.

Darn, I'm getting soft... But it might not be a bad thing...

"Totodile, return, you deserve a long rest after that." Kishk held up Totodile's Pokeball, and the Pokemon retreated into it. "I guess I should take care of you now." he told the Vulpix, crouching down next to it.

Kishk pulled out a Potion and a small roll of bandages from his backpack and began to clean and bandage the Vulpix's wounds.

--------------------

Hunting for: Shinies on Pokemon: Sapphire Version.

Sprites (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

BlackStarLine
post Apr 21 2010, 01:33 PM
Post #23

Elite Four
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 76 525

Uprising Team

"Thanks Paul!" Daniel called after him. "Now then... Get up, and explain why you were attacking innocent pokemon trainers and why you caused so much damage to the Shopping Sector."

Daniel watched as the trainer got up and dusted himself off, he didn't look like a member of Team Aqua or Magma, so why he attacked random people made Daniel all the more confused about him.

"Are you going to answer me or what?" Daniel demanded of the teenager. The teen just stood there smirking, not saying a single word.

--------------------
Uprising Stuff... (click to show)

Random Crap. (click to show)

The most epic quote in history:
QUOTE(kirby163 @ Nov 15 2010, 10:58 PM) *
They teach blackmail at college, but it's called ethics awesome.gif
+Quote Post

ShinyTyphlosion
post Apr 21 2010, 01:50 PM
Post #24

Look! A delish sparkle!
Group Icon

All Cyndaquil did was look around not knowing which way to go.

"TOTODILE! Use Water Gun in the direction of my voice!" Paul heard Kishk shout, but again he wasn't quite sure which way it came from because of the echo.

"Ee?" Eevee woke up to the sound of yelling and jumped out of Paul's arms running off.

"Come on Cyndaquil, maybe that Eevee knows where Kishk is." Paul told his Pokemon.

Eevee didn't go to far away and stayed in the light made by Cyndaquil's flames. Then they got to Kishk to see his Totodile biting down on a Vulpix. Paul watched the Vulpix wimper and fell to the ground.

"Hmph. There's no chance he'll be getting up any time soon, not after all that." he heard Kishk say.

"Not likely..." he mumbled to himself. He then silently watched Kishk heal the Vulpix. "So, I guess that means your alright?" Paul asked him as the Eevee jumped into Paul's arms.

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
Shiniez! (click to show)

+Quote Post

Kishk
post Apr 21 2010, 02:02 PM
Post #25

Group Icon

Uprising RP Team

Kishk gave a yelp and jumped up, ready to defend himself.

"Oh, it's you Paul. I thought I might have to fight again." he said, running his hand through his hair. "But, yeah, I'm fine. I guess that whoever caused all that destruction on that street left this little Vulpix here to stop whoever came this way. Quite a fighter it is..."

Kishk crouched back down, and picked up the Vulpix, holding it tenderly in his arms.

"We should get back to Reeves, he might be in danger. Who knows? Maybe the Ninetales that caused that destruction could be lurking around somewhere" he said, limping towards the door. "Oh! I was almost forgetting!" Kishk gave a sharp whistle, and several moments later a flap of wings could be heard not far away.

Upon hearing the flapping, Kishk removed Pidgey's Pokeball from his belt, saying: "Pidgey! Return.". Once the red beam had come back into the Pokeball, Kishk continued limping out of the slightly wrecked room, which still had a light cloud of steam in it.

This post has been edited by Kishk: Apr 21 2010, 02:09 PM

--------------------

Sprites (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

ShinyTyphlosion
post Apr 21 2010, 02:11 PM
Post #26

Look! A delish sparkle!
Group Icon

"Don't worry, Daniel is fine. I just came from where he was." Paul looked at the wounded Vulpix. "You should probably just bring that with us. Come on, this way." Paul led the way back to Daniel.

It wasn't long before they ran into a corner. "Uhh, I think I forgot to turn somewhere back there... Cyndaquil, do you remember where?" Cyndaquil shook it's head. "Sorry bout that. I can't remember where to go. Don't you have a Poochyena that should be able to sniff the way back?" Paul asked Kishk.

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
Shiniez! (click to show)

+Quote Post

Kishk
post Apr 21 2010, 02:30 PM
Post #27

Group Icon

Uprising RP Team

"Poochyena is still injured, so I'll have to carry him. Here, you can take the Vulpix while I take Poochyena." Kishk said, placing the Vulpix into Paul's arms. "Poochyena, come on out!" he said, holding his arms out like a cradle.

Once Poochyena materialized into his arms, it started growling in the direction of the Vulpix. Appearantly the Poochyena hadn't forgotten the Tackle it had received.

"Calm down Poochyena... There, there..." Kishk said, petting Poochyena lightly on the head. "Now, could you show us the way back to Reeves?" The Poochyena gave him a curious look. "You know... the big, old guy?" The Poochyena's look of curiosity changed into understanding. It snuggled against Kishk's arms, and barked towards their right, through a few crates.

--------------------

Sprites (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

BlackStarLine
post Apr 21 2010, 04:02 PM
Post #28

Elite Four
Group Icon

Uprising Team

A few barks coming from behind him told Daniel that Kishk and Paul were near. When they arrived Daniel finally saw some movement from the trainer, Daniel wasn't sure what the teenager was going to do but found out soon enough when he pulled out a pokeball.

Daniel watched as the teenager pointed the pokeball at the Vulpix that Paul was holding which vanished in a beam of red light.

"I tell you what... We'll have a three on three battle. If we win you tell us who you are and why you caused so much damage to the Shopping Sector, ok?" Daniel challenged.

The teenager merely smiled and nodded. Daniel then looked to his team mates hoping they were ready for a fight.

"You're up Max!" Daniel said. Max growled loudly in acknowledgement, it was clear he was itching for a fight.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kishk
post Apr 21 2010, 04:24 PM
Post #29

Group Icon

Uprising RP Team

Kishk returned Poochyena to his Pokeball.

"Three on three, eh?" he murmured, lost in his thoughts.

Darn, Totodile's too tired to battle, and Poochyena is injured. I'll only have Pidgey and Growlithe for this one. And if I'm right, and he's a Fire-type Trainer, I won't have much of an advantage with Pidgey, and even less with Growlithe... I guess I'll pick...

"PIDGEY! GO!" he yelled, throwing a Pokeball into the air, his Pidgey materializing in front of him. She flapped in the air for a while, staring at the mysterious Trainer, then perching on Kishk's shoulder.

"Alright Pidgey, don't try to engage the Pokemon too directly, try to be the support Pokemon in the fight. Ok?" Kishk whispered to the Pidgey, which acknowledged him with a nibble on the ear.

--------------------

Sprites (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

ShinyTyphlosion
post Apr 21 2010, 06:52 PM
Post #30

Look! A delish sparkle!
Group Icon

Paul set down the Eevee and Vulpix. "Alright, let's do this." He said as he reached into his pocket to grab a Pokeball. He took out the Pokeball and held it out pressing the button to open it. A large white light came out of it and shaped into a Mareep.

"Alright, we can do this Mareep, right?" Paul asked the sheep Pokemon. Mareep nodded and looked ready for its first battle. He picked the Eevee back up and held them both in his arms. "I guess that makes it your move." he said to the trainer.

This post has been edited by ShinyTyphlosion: Apr 22 2010, 10:48 AM

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
Shiniez! (click to show)

+Quote Post

Kishk
post Apr 22 2010, 12:01 PM
Post #31

Group Icon

Uprising RP Team

The mysterious Trainer merely chuckled as he pulled out three Pokeballs. Opening them, the red beams materialized into a Vulpix, a Torkoal, and a Slugma.

"You really thought that you could beat me and my Pokemon on a 3 on 3?" he laughed. "You're all too naive... And you'll pay the price for that... TORKOAL! Use Tackle on that pitiful Poochyena! Slugma, go around them and use Ember on that Mareep! After that, use Tackle on it, Vulpix!"

Realizing how the Trainer considered fighting Kishk's Pidgey something of lesser importance, Kishk took the advantage to help Max, which would be no match if he went up alone against the Torkoal.

"Pidgey, use Quick Attack on that Torkoal, then follow it up with Gust!" he yelled, leaning on a crate to prevent his injured foot from touching the floor.

This post has been edited by Kishk: Apr 22 2010, 12:57 PM

--------------------

Sprites (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

ShinyTyphlosion
post Apr 22 2010, 12:34 PM
Post #32

Look! A delish sparkle!
Group Icon

Paul was surprised when two of the Pokemon came at Mareep. This being his first battle he wasn't quite sure what to do.

"Uh... Dodge!" He shouted at Mareep. Mareep slowly jumped out of the way of the Ember attack and then got hit by Tackle from the Vulpix. "Use Thunder Wave on Slugma now!" Paul told his Mareep. Then Mareep let lose a large blue electicity targeted at Slugma.

"Slugma, use Ember again." The trainer told Slugma calmly. The Slugma let lose a large jet of embers and hit Mareep. Then the Thunder Wave dissapeared before hitting it's target.

It's so fast... Paul thought to himself. Maybe if I don't give him the chance to hit first. "Mareep! Use Tackle on Slugma!" Mareep started to charge at the Slugma slowly.

"Just use Ember again." The Slugma fired another stream of red hot embers at Mareep.

"Now Jump and use Thundershock!" Paul shouted. Then Mareep jumped right over the Embers and fired of a Thundershock that hit Slugma dead on.

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
Shiniez! (click to show)

+Quote Post

BlackStarLine
post Apr 22 2010, 12:38 PM
Post #33

Elite Four
Group Icon

Uprising Team

"Time to take him out. Max, Howl then Sand Attack on Slugma! Follow it up with Tackle!" Daniel commanded.

Max howled loudly taking the mystery trainer by surprise, he then ran over to the Slugma and kicked up a load of sand reducing the Slugma's accuracy. Max then backed up and charged the Slugma with a full body tackle, which did a lot more damage than normal due to the Howl.

"Brilliant!" Daniel exclaimed. "Now turn around and use bite on that Vulpix before it can cause any serious damage!"

Max proceeded to turn around and charge at the Vulpix which tried it's best to dodge but one of it's back legs fell victim to Max's Bite. Daniel heard the Vulpix yelp loudly. He didn't relish the thought of causing another pokemon such pain.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kishk
post Apr 22 2010, 12:51 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

Uprising RP Team

Before the Torkoal could begin to charge at Max, which had already begun fighting the other Pokemon, Kishk's Pidgey had launched a barrage of Quick Attacks directed at the Torkoal's head. Pidgey then flew upwards and started buffeting the dazed and pained Torkoal with a mighty Gust.

"Good job Pidgey! That should leave him quiet for a while! Now, use Gust on that Slugma, Tackle it, then do a sharp turn and Quick Attack the Torkoal again!" Kishk yelled, banging his fist on the crate with glee.

"Hmph. Slugma, try to dodge. Torkoal, use Harden!" said the Trainer, attempting to keep his cool.

Slugma tried to escape, but got swept sideways onto a crate by the Gust. While still recovering from that blow, the Slugma received a powerful Tackle from Kishk's Pidgey, which managed to shatter the crate behind the Slugma. Now, Pidgey flew upwards, then swerved sideways and repeated another barrage of Quick Attacks on the Torkoal.

"WOO! YEAH! THAT'S HOW IT'S DONE PIDGEY!"

--------------------

Sprites (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

ShinyTyphlosion
post Apr 22 2010, 01:11 PM
Post #35

Look! A delish sparkle!
Group Icon

Paul didn't know what to do with all the other Pokemon ocupied. I can't launch another Thundershock or I might hit one of the other Pokemon. And Slugma looks like it's pretty wounded already... he thought to himself. All he could do was watch the Pidgey using Quick Attack over and over on Torkoal, but it didn't seem to being doing much. "Call your Pidgey off, you're going to wear out it faster than you wear out Torkoal." Paul told Kishk. "And you," he called to the trainer they were fighting, "It's clear that your Slugma can't battle anymore so call it back to it's Pokeball before it gets hurt anymore!"

"Alright, guess your right.' The trainer said as he took out Slugma's Pokeball and called it back.

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
Shiniez! (click to show)

+Quote Post

Kishk
post Apr 22 2010, 01:29 PM
Post #36

Group Icon

Uprising RP Team

Kishk was shocked at being ordered around by Paul, which always seemed so shy and quiet, but he took his advice and called Pidgey off.

"I guess you're right, Paul. Pidgey, as soon as Max gets some distance from Vulpix, use Quick Attack on it! Hopefully we'll win this soon enough, and then you can rest all you want." he said, fixing his grip on the crate that was supporting his right side.

Kishk now watched as Max backed off a little, and allowed his Pidgey room to begin her Quick Attack on the injured Vulpix. The Vulpix was slowly limping away from the Pidgey.

"Pidgey, stop." Kishk commanded. "And you," he continued, pointing at the Trainer, which was now snarling menacingly. "You should return your Vulpix to its Pokeball. It looks as if another attack will finish it off... completely." he added with a wicked smile.

The Trainer simply snarled and returned his Vulpix into a Pokeball.

"Well... this isn't over yet..." he said, with a wicked grin much like Kishk's.

--------------------

Sprites (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

ShinyTyphlosion
post Apr 22 2010, 01:39 PM
Post #37

Look! A delish sparkle!
Group Icon

"Wanna bet?" Paul asked him. "Mareep, use Thundershock on Torkoal!" A lightning bolt fired at Torkoal from Mareep. "That should do the trick."

"Use Smog!" The trainer yelled at his Torkoal. Smoke started to come out from all of Torkoals holes on it's back and it's mouth. Then the lightning bolt hit something.

"Did we get it?" Paul wondered outloud. Then the smoke started to drift over to all the Pokemon and people. "Isn't Smog supposed to be poisonous?" Paul asked Kishk and Daniel.

--------------------

Uprising (click to show)
Shiniez! (click to show)

+Quote Post

BlackStarLine
post Apr 22 2010, 01:55 PM
Post #38

Elite Four
Group Icon

Uprising Team

"Yes it is! Kishk we need a a gust from your Pidgey! And fast!" Daniel shouted to Kishk

"Max, Back up!" Daniel shouted.

Max quickly ran back to Daniel trying to avoid the smog coming from Torkoal.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kishk
post Apr 22 2010, 02:10 PM
Post #39

Group Icon

Uprising RP Team

Kishk realized what he needed to do before they even warned him.

"Pidgey! Use Gust! The strongest you can muster!" he yelled, limping back, away from the Smog.

Pidgey flew up a few feet, and using all the energy she had left after so much intense fighting and flying, let loose the best Gust Kishk had ever seen her create. The force of it blew the Smog back towards the Trainer, and out through some holes in the windows behind the Trainer.

Slowly, as the Smog started to clear, two red beams could be distinctly seen, one coming back into a Pokeball, which seemed to be the Torkoal, since he was no longer there, and the other materializing into another Pokemon... something big...

Through the thin Smog now covering the stretch of the warehouse that they were fighting in, they could see a pair of red eyes...

The Smog cleared completely, and Kishk's heart sunk in his chest, and a feeling of dread seemed to steal over his body as he stared at what lay in front of him...

In front of the grinning Trainer, stood a magnificent, yet powerful-looking Ninetales.

--------------------

Sprites (click to show)

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

BlackStarLine
post Apr 22 2010, 02:23 PM
Post #40

Elite Four
Group Icon

Uprising Team

"Oh... Hell...." Daniel muttered.

What had materialised in front of his eyes was none other than the Ninetales that seemed to have caused all the destruction.

"Max, be careful... You've seen what this Ninetales can do so be careful." Daniel warned.

Max watched the Ninetales with the utmost disdain for what it had done. He growled softly, making sure the Ninetales knew he was a force to be reckoned with.

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 07:26 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.