Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Lost and Broken Games
Beauty Shannon
post Dec 19 2012, 01:38 PM
Post #1

Perfection is nine tails and red eyes.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 83 729

Mascara Massacre.

My jimmies have been so incredibly rustled with every single Pokemon game I've ever owned recently. I can't even...

Okay so I snagged HeartGold the day of its US release and played the ever loving hell out of that game, right? Well I had that thing over and done with in record time so I decided to start breeding and building super teams. Then my mom's dog decided to take a monster piss on my brand new DSi. I was like okay, I'm mad but no biggie. I can get another DS one day.

Well last week I bought Silver version at an arcade and shoved that bitch into my trusty Advance and what do you know? The internal save battery is dead. Again, not too much of a biggie. I can get that fixed. But as if my jimmies were not rustled enough, I've went and lost my HeartGold version which contained my entire team including Lanore, my shiny Ninetales. My boyfriend just bought me a Lite so I can use my Pearl with Green and find me a new shiny Vulpix but of course I wouldn't be able to find a Green. Anywhere. So I'm stuck with Pearl (which I hate) and a broken Silver.

Somebody make me feel better.

--------------------
ascaraassacre

Lanore |Volcom | Frightmare | Loki | Helsing | Sionna

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

PheonixGRX
post Mar 6 2013, 10:33 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 264

Active Squad

If you find that annoying? How about this. Me and my brother had 2 GBC to use, a link cable, and every pokemon game so we could both play them. One day, my other brothers friend came over and asked if he could buy 1 GBC for $20 (This was when the DS was soon to be announced) so we said yes. We later looked in the draw, and saw BOTH GBC were gone, as well as all of our pokemon games. My silver had 2 red gyarados, a shiny poliwag, a shiny haunter, growlithe, and meganium (I had no idea how rare they were) as well as several level 100 pokemon, including an event Celebi.

I really hope a nidoking horndrills that guy -_-.gif

(as a kid, I use to love nidoking, but there are bad memories attached to him too.

--------------------
Help Bring back an old pokemon manga, visit and like this page HERE!

Join in on the adventure, and help decide our characters fate. Click HERE!
+Quote Post

Joltik
post Mar 24 2013, 12:12 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 27 562

Active Squad

I have all six of the original GB/GBC games, the ones I played to death as a child... ALL of them have dead batteries now, most still had my childhood save files on them. I'm beyond upset, even now.

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 08:34 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.