Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Closed TopicStart new topic
Amongst the coming of a Storm, Part II, Anyone can join (Preferably semi-experienced ones) ...Please? :<
Red Kitten
post Sep 8 2009, 09:08 PM
Post #81

FUBAR.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 44 281

DC's Team (PANE)

OOC (click to show)

"A sign? Of what? Sign that god wants a wet shirt competition!?"

DC laughed. "Now that's a mildly disturbing mental image!"

"DC, is your leg doing any better? Same with your arm Darci?"

"Well, my ankle's about the same as before, only I lost my walking stick. So it's about ten times harder to get around now." DC replied to Sora with a chuckle. "I'm not complaining though. It could be a lot worse. At least I can walk, even if it is at Slowpoke pace."

"Uhrm... is anyone... hungry?"

Turning to Darci, she nodded. "Yeah, quite hungry." She glanced around the tent. "What do you guys want to do about dinner? The only thing I have that doesn't require a fire is peanut butter sandwiches." She grimaced for dramatic effect, then smiled as she continued. "Kinda boring huh? But I'm willing to share if nobody has anything better."

Suddenly, DC heard yet another rap on the tent flap. She was slightly startled, especially since she hadn't noticed the silhouette of the figure standing outside. "Looks like we have more company." She scooted over to open the door. There was a young girl with long brown hair standing there, looking to be around Sora and Lucy's age, maybe a little older. "Oh! Um, hello, want to come in and get out of the rain?" Hopefully I'm not making a mistake, but she looks harmless... DC tried to subdue her paranoia and gave a small smile.

--------------------

Click my Pokemon please? <3

Credits (click to show)

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Jay Shay
post Sep 10 2009, 04:46 PM
Post #82

Hello! :)
Group Icon

Member No.: 27 801

Active Squad

"A sign? Of what? Sign that god wants a wet shirt competition!?"

Sora laughed at Darci's comment. "I suppose you're right." She said.

She began to look around, to find a good spot in the tent to begin preparing Leafy and Twiggy's food. By preparing, she meant putting pokechow in a bowl for each of them, but she still needed room. As she found a clear spot, she set down the food bowls, one green, and one blue, for Leafy and Twiggy. She got out the pokechow and then heard DC's response to her question.

"Well, my ankle's about the same as before, only I lost my walking stick. So it's about ten times harder to get around now. I'm not complaining though. It could be a lot worse. At least I can walk, even if it is at Slowpoke pace."

Sora nodded her head in agreement, her orange curls bouncing up and down. "You can walk, which means it's getting better. You could try and find another walking stick once everything dries up." Sora suggested, and then went back to putting the food in the pokemons bowls. Leafy pricked her head up at the sound of food, and Twiggy, seeing Leafy, followed her. Leafy went to the green one, and Twiggy to the blue one. As Sora watched them eat, she heard Darci's voice.

"Uhrm... is anyone... hungry?"

"A litt-" Sora began, but her stomach growled, interrupting her. "Ok, a lot." She laughed. She heard DC mention PB and J. "I'd like one, if you don't mind." She said.

--------------------

Hmm...I need an avatar...

+Quote Post

Ceilni
post Sep 10 2009, 07:57 PM
Post #83

SUMMER! FINALLY!
Group Icon

Member No.: 38 624

Travelers (RP Team)

"Now that's a mildly disturbing mental image!"

"I suppose you're right."

Darci smiled faintly before her stomach decided to mess with her consciousness. Her brain was still knocked around because of the river ride and her exhaustion finally caught up with her and clubbed her over the head.

"I might have one..." She mumbled.

Her mind was muddled and she yawned. Before she knew it, she was laying down. Inside her mind; her brother's lyrics ran through her head. The running blood. The dripping roses. The lovely crimson. Bloodline. She hummed the tune in her head. No matter how insanely creepy the music and lyrics were, she always loved her brother's band's music.

She spread the blanket over herself and used her backpack as a chunky pillow. She closed her eyes for a moment and felt all her pokemon curl up around her. The cold from Vincent chilling her chest and Kaito's warmth warming her stomach, making a strange feeling inbetween.

Before she knew it, she drifted off into a troubled sleep. In her sleep his whined a bit and mild squirming and mumbling. The exhaustion made her forget all about her hunger and putting her to sleep.

ooc (click to show)

--------------------

Ahem... Er... Click please? I'll really try to click back. But you know how many of those there can be...
Current RP: Risen to Recovery

Banner Made By: Red Kitten

Cards & Stuff (click to show)

ClAiMz (click to show)

adoptables (click to show)

Check my current status below! grin.gif

QUOTE(cleek)
current Status (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jewely
post Sep 10 2009, 10:46 PM
Post #84

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 667

GPXPlus Pokemon

Jewely frowned. Oh great. A teenager had answered. She looked past her into the inside of the tent to see that three others were with her. She had expected some middle aged people to be here. Or anyone above twenty. And how could they have survived such harsh weather anyway? So much for Hotel Relief.

While she was mentally complaining to herself, Telly had jumped out of her hands. He fled over to Darci and snuggled down with her, next to Vincent. He didn’t seem to mind that he was wet and soggy. After all, he had also been out in the rain. Jewely didn’t care. She was concerned about how she’d get along with them.

She tried to smile, but it came out in a twisted way. “I need… to find a place to stay… Do you find if I stay with you guys?” Her words came out as if she was reading a complicated script for a play. She realized that she had become more nervous than disappointed.

--------------------
Avatar and userbar by Monsieur Mittens.

she/her pronouns
+Quote Post

Marsh
post Sep 11 2009, 06:14 PM
Post #85

A Beautiful Sunrise
Group Icon

From: Eleventy-Two Arthritic Small Men Who Won the Olympics
Member No.: 57 894

Active Squad

Lucy smiled. While the others were chatting, she was thinking about her sentret. It seemed very shy, and would not go near the other pokemon. Lucy picked up the sentret, it was cold. Lucy hugged the sentret tightly, the other girls knew each other so well she felt like the odd one out. She hugged the sentret closer," I know how you feel."
She whispered to the sentret. At that moment Lucy knew what to name the sentret. "Hey guys," Lucy said. The girls looked at her. " I think I know what to name my sentret, what do you think about Stella?"
They were about to answer when a girl opened the tent.

--------------------

DeviantArt <3

(Made by NoM)

+Quote Post

Red Kitten
post Sep 11 2009, 07:34 PM
Post #86

FUBAR.
Group Icon

DC's Team (PANE)

DC wasn't sure if she was imagining it or not, but it seemed that the girl at the tent door didn't seem too thrilled to see her. She felt slightly confused and furrowed her brow, but kept what she hoped was a friendly smile on her face all the same. Suddenly the girl's Electrike leaped from her arms and scampered into the tent. DC chuckled. "Now that's an outgoing Pokemon if I've ever seen one. Yes, you can come in. The owner of the tent, that sleeping girl over there with the dark hair, she's taken all of us in. I'm not going to wake her to ask, but I'm sure she wouldn't mind one more person crashing here for the night."

Motioning for the girl to follow her, DC limped back to her original spot and eased herself down into a sitting position. "We were just discussing what we were going to have to eat. I have sandwich materials, some peanut butter and a bit of jelly. You're welcome to have some if you'd like." DC unzipped her bag and began unpacking her remaining food. She hoped the supplies would last until she got to Arasam, but she was running quite low. We'd better get there soon, or else I'll be hunting and foraging for my meals, she mused, as she began to spread peanut butter onto wheat bread with one of her mess kit knives.

"Dig in everyone, what's mine is yours, within reason. If we all stick to only one sandwich a piece, that'll conserve my food supplies so I can drag out my survival in this miserable place for just a bit longer." She grinned wryly to show the others that her morbid remark was just a bit of dark humor, one of her specialties.

"Oh," she turned to the new girl. "I'm DC by the way. These are my Pokemon, Devil the Charmander, Cheepie the Pidgey, and Magic the Shroomish. And that girl who's passed out on the floor, sound asleep is Darci, as I'm sure she'd tell you herself if she was awake."

--------------------

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

Jay Shay
post Sep 13 2009, 05:50 PM
Post #87

Group Icon

Active Squad

"Thanks DC." Sora said, at her remark about the sandwiches. Right after she had said that, the girl's Electrike had scampered in, straight to her lap. She giggled. "Hi there!" She said. She turned to the girl. "My name is Sora." She bit into the sandwich. "Mm...this is good..." She said, with a mouthful of peanut butter. She swallowed then laughed. "Sorry." She said. She turned to her pokemon, which also seemed to enjoy their meal, even if it was just poke kibble. She wondered if that tasted any good to them. It sure seemed it.

She turned back to the girl. "These are my pokemon." She gestured to Leafy. "This is Leafy, and This is Twiggy." She said moving her hand towards the hungry Turtwig. He was devouring the food, and he was almost done. Sora laughed, and then pet her pokemon. "You guys are really hungry, aren't you?" Her stomach rumbled. "Don't worry, so is mine." She took another bite of her sandwich.
ooc (click to show)

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jewely
post Sep 14 2009, 09:25 PM
Post #88

Gym Leader
Group Icon

GPXPlus Pokemon

Jewely hesitatingly stepped inside the tent. Maybe because she was afraid of what they’d do. Like what, kill her in her sleep? Or because she just wanted a break for once. She had wanted to travel Furoh by herself. But she’d have to run into someone sooner or later, not matter what their age was. She sighed and sat next to Darci, taking Telly from Vincent.

Telly refused at first, snuggling closer to the Eevee. He was pulled out when Jewely snatched him and into her arms. She forced the nose of a Potion at his face and sprayed. The Electrike whined and squirmed a few times, but couldn’t get free. She made sure that she didn’t spray his eyes though.

After she was done, he settled into her lap. She stroked his head and looked over at Sora. She was staring at her peanut butter sandwiches. “Hey, can I have some?”

--------------------

she/her pronouns
+Quote Post

Marsh
post Sep 18 2009, 04:48 PM
Post #89

A Beautiful Sunrise
Group Icon

From: Eleventy-Two Arthritic Small Men Who Won the Olympics
Member No.: 57 894

Active Squad

Sora was making peanutbutter sandwiches. Lucy looked at them. She was not hungry, but they looked very good. The peanutbutter was curling over the edges like a slow waterfall. Stella looked up at her,"Sen?" Lucy smiled. Even though she just caught the sentret, she was very attached to it. Darci had fallen asleep in a corner of the tent. A girl had come in to the tent about 20 minutes ago. She said her name was Jewely. She was glad she was not alone in the forest right now. Lucy sighed and slowly fell into a deep sleep.

--------------------

DeviantArt <3

(Made by NoM)

+Quote Post

Red Kitten
post Sep 19 2009, 11:27 AM
Post #90

FUBAR.
Group Icon

DC's Team (PANE)

“Hey, can I have some?”

DC nodded to the new girl. "Of course, feel free to have a sandwich." She rubbed her eyes gently; the lids were suddenly beginning to feel very heavy. And it was no wonder. The amount of intense physical exercise she'd been through all day was almost amazing. DC bit into her own sandwich, her jaw working hard against the sticky peanut butter. She felt ravenous, but was too exhausted to inhale her food quickly, so DC settled for chewing it slowly.

When she had finally finished her dinner, DC's eyes could barely stay open. She wrapped herself tightly in Darci's Mudkip blanket and curled up on the floor of the tent. "Well I'm gonna go to bed," she informed the others. "Just put the food away in the insulated compartment in my bag when you're finished." She gestured loosely towards the backpack, then her arm slumped to the ground and she fell into a blissful sleep.

--------------------

Credits (click to show)

+Quote Post

Jay Shay
post Sep 21 2009, 03:25 PM
Post #91

Group Icon

Active Squad

Sora finished her makeshift dinner of a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, and saw that her pokemon had already done what she wanted to do. They were fast asleep. "Aww..." Sora said quietly. She thought her pokemon were always cute, but she always thought they were cuter when they were sleeping. "Those were goo-" she was cut off by the sight of DC sleeping. It seemed as if every one had the same idea. Only Sora and Jewely were up now, and Sora knew that after a few minutes it would be just Jewely.

"I'm gonna go to sleep now.." she said slowly, her energy draining from her. "So...night..." She gave a big yawn, and then using the last of her energy, she set out her lavender sleeping bag, and fell face first into it. She rolled over and somehow managed to get herself into it, almost being taken over by sleep in the process. She thought about how happy she was to find some friends, and to have shelter for the night. She was still thinking those happy thoughts as she drifted away from conciousness, to the land of dreams.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Jewely
post Sep 22 2009, 05:22 PM
Post #92

Gym Leader
Group Icon

GPXPlus Pokemon

Jewely snatched a slice near DC. Even though she hated peanut butter, she didn’t refuse to take a big bite out of the sandwich. After all, they were kind to her. Unlike the kids she was used to at school. She took a couple more nibbles around the crust, tilted it sideways, and consumed the rest.

Telly was peacefully snoring on her lap. Jewely smiled, and petted the Electrike. He did look sort of cute all snuggled up like that. As he started yawning, she brushed his little head. She was feeling a little tired herself. She pushed Telly off, cautious not to wake his up, and lay down on her side. She closed her eyes, trying not to get too excited off what might happen the next day. She yawned, and drifted off.

--------------------

she/her pronouns
+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 4th May 2024 - 05:48 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.