Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
RWBY Romance 1x1, Been in the mood
Jett Ryu
post Dec 27 2013, 04:59 PM
Post #1

The Black Dragon/Ghost
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 202 427

The Dream Team

Hey, people. I'm a major RWBY fan, and I'm hopelessly in love with Ruby. So I had an idea for an OC x Ruby ship, set after the end of the first season. Ruby and my OC know each other from Signal, and before (Yang's 13th birthday present to him was a broken nose). Here's my OC.

Name: Jett Ryu
Appearance: Jett has black hair and piercing silver eyes (similar to Ruby’s; pupils become catlike when angered or in combat). Although not very tall, his shoulders are broad. He has several scars on his face-- one on his right cheek, in a T-shape, stretching from the base of his ear to under his eye; the other is vertical, down the bridge of his nose. He wears black steel-toe shoes, jeans, a white shirt, and a black jacket (with a his personal crest-- a skull-- on the left, upper sleeve and back) and fingerless leather gloves. His family crest, a black dragon, is tattooed on his left upper arm. He has extra clips and ammunition on bandoleers across his chest, as well as silver armor for his shins, chest, upper, and lower arms.
Weapon(s): Ryu no Ikari (Multi Purpose Riflenata; in gun form, similar to Nerf Centurion, with a Centerfire Tech scope, and lacking a bipod; staff form is similar to a naginata; sword form is similar to a nagamaki; now possesses a scythe mode)
Semblance: Spartan (strength/speed/endurance/agility/senses are dramatically enhanced)
Aura: Black (manifests as dragon wings when Semblance and Aura are pushed far enough, and eyes turn gold)
Skills: Leadership, hand-to-hand and close-quarters combat, marksmanship
Personality: Usually quiet, preferring to keep to himself when not necessary to be with others. He is knowledgeable about many things, spanning from the Creatures of Grimm, to weapons, and even the properties of Dust. However, with friends, he is warm and caring, prone to jokes and telling stories. He is passionate about writing, and keeps a small journal with him at all times. He is extremely fond of Ryu no Ikari, and it can usually be found either slung across his back, or simply in Jett’s hands. He has a strong dislike for the Creatures of Grimm, as they killed his mother and sister, as well as his old teammates. He still holds on to guilt for their deaths, viewing them as his fault.
Biography: The youngest child in his family, Jett’s father runs a weapon shop that, in addition to selling weapons, builds, repairs and customizes them for their customers. From a young age, Jett wanted to be a Huntsman, so his father built several Multi Purpose Riflenata for him. However, when he was twelve, his town was overrun by Creatures of Grimm, and his mother and sister were killed; his father lost his leg. After that, Jett changed, enrolling at Signal, and, eventually, Beacon; at Signal, he built Ryu no Ikari. He was in the top of his class, and was the leader of an Alpha Team. However, they were killed on-mission, with Jett the sole survivor of his team. He was forever changed, and he earned the nickname “Ghost.”

Not mentioned is that Jett had a girlfriend: his teammate Kosetsu Tsubaki, who was killed alongside his other teammates, which occurred a month before the start of the series. During the break I might not be able to post very often, but once school starts up again, I'll be able to post more.

--------------------
This will be the day we've waited for
This will be the day we open up the door
I don't wanna hear your absolution
Hope your ready for a revolution
Welcome to a world of new solutions
Welcome to a world of bloody evolution
In time your heart will open minds
A story will be told
And victory is in a simple soul

Highschool of the Dead: Sin City | Character artist(s) wanted!
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Dec 28 2013, 02:34 AM
Post #2

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 425

My Dream Team

So is this open to anyone who wants to grab that spot? I am a huge RWBY fan and would like to join! grin.gif

--------------------

Wanna dance? (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jett Ryu
post Dec 28 2013, 02:37 AM
Post #3

The Black Dragon/Ghost
Group Icon

The Dream Team

Well, the player opposite me would be Ruby. I hqve some interactions between Jett and Ruby in my fanfic Welcome to Beacon on dA. I can provide a link if you like.

--------------------
A story will be told

+Quote Post

The Shadow
post Dec 29 2013, 02:16 AM
Post #4

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Member No.: 79 425

My Dream Team

That's what I understood I was just wondering if it was a reserved spot... Link that and I'm in if you'll have me happy.gif

--------------------

Wanna dance? (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jett Ryu
post Jan 3 2014, 05:14 PM
Post #5

The Black Dragon/Ghost
Group Icon

The Dream Team

For now it'll have o wait til Tuesday.
And you can have the spot. I could post the IC when you're ready. However, odds aren't good I'll be able to post much til Tuesday. The weather's so bad in my state, the governor made Monday a snow day in advance.

This post has been edited by Jett Ryu: Jan 3 2014, 08:32 PM

--------------------
A story will be told

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:55 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.