Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
Where did your username come from?, Curiousity killed the cat, but sastifaction brought it back
Lunar Eclipse
post Apr 26 2009, 02:18 PM
Post #1

Person of interest
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 12 224

Active Squad

I've seen a lot of unique and intresting usernames around here, and I'm really curious about where some of them came from. I know some of them probably have some nice stories behind them, so share them here! ^^

Also, this is kinda like a contest at the same time (if you feel like it) Nominate someone you think:
1. Has the coolest name
2. Or vote for someone who has the best story behind said name

I, personally, changed usernames from site to site. When thinking about one for here, I decided to go outside my usual Silver or Kunada (If your curious about those two, ask anyway XD) and use one I either hadn't used ever before, or only once before. It took forever for me to remember that I went by Luna on a vampire RP site, when I was trying to see if one of my friend would recognize me if I changed my name (it actually worked for a month, until I gave them my Gaia username. Whoops) Since Luna was taken, I just added 'star' as a suffix (Warrior fans will know that 'star' is given to leaders of Clans) and there you go. A username I could actually remember :P

Edit: GAH. I am SUCH a noob, despite the fact that my group is 'member.' A thread exactly like this already exsists pinch.gif

This post has been edited by Lunastar: Apr 26 2009, 02:32 PM

--------------------
Pokeball by ArcticStar. Click for Dragon Cave (plz & thx).

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

67 Pages V  « < 65 66 67  
Start new topic
Replies (1320 - 1320)
Allister
post May 23 2022, 02:11 PM
Post #1321

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 262 778

Active Squad

mine comes from rinring, one of the cut pokemon from the G/S spaceworld beta (seen in my icon)! she is my absolute favorite pokemon and every day i pray to game freak to bring her and bellboyant back

i was also super surprised it wasn't taken when i made this lmao

This post has been edited by rinring: May 23 2022, 02:12 PM

--------------------
cloud | 24 | it/they
"i want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares." - saul bass

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

67 Pages V  « < 65 66 67
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th May 2024 - 11:08 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.