Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Dream World Glitch
Soupy
post Dec 12 2010, 02:14 PM
Post #1

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 59 487

herpaderp

It doesn't look like a glitch but it's how it happened.

I was in the dream world, and I saw the yellow egg, and a mystery egg. It's strange already, since I didn't have the Yellow egg before. I clicked and got both of the eggs, then I refreshed and one blue one was there. I haven't obtained the blue egg yet, so I don't know why I can see it. I clicked it, and for some reason I got two. I

Don't know if it's a glitch or not, I really don't think I should have two of each of the eggs, plus the issue with why there was two of the same egg on the same refresh, and why I can see them before obtaining them. I think the staff should look into this.

--------------------

Signature made by me.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Morgaine15
post Dec 12 2010, 02:48 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 46 197

My Favorites

QUOTE(Aurion @ Dec 12 2010, 02:14 PM) *

It doesn't look like a glitch but it's how it happened.

I was in the dream world, and I saw the yellow egg, and a mystery egg. It's strange already, since I didn't have the Yellow egg before. I clicked and got both of the eggs, then I refreshed and one blue one was there. I haven't obtained the blue egg yet, so I don't know why I can see it. I clicked it, and for some reason I got two. I

Don't know if it's a glitch or not, I really don't think I should have two of each of the eggs, plus the issue with why there was two of the same egg on the same refresh, and why I can see them before obtaining them. I think the staff should look into this.

I have no idea about the yellow egg, but the mystery egg was probably the 1st blue one. Once you click on a mystery egg (assuming you got the egg), then refresh dreamworld, whatever the mystery egg was, will appear in it's true form (in this case the blue egg).

This post has been edited by Morgaine15: Dec 12 2010, 02:49 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Special K
post Dec 12 2010, 04:33 PM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 846

Active Squad

QUOTE(Morgaine15 @ Dec 12 2010, 02:48 PM) *
I have no idea about the yellow egg, but the mystery egg was probably the 1st blue one. Once you click on a mystery egg (assuming you got the egg), then refresh dreamworld, whatever the mystery egg was, will appear in it's true form (in this case the blue egg).

^ Yup, that could at least explain the blue one, since that's also happened to me... I'll click a mystery egg, refresh, and see some bizarre egg that I *know* I've never seen before, click it out of curiosity... then go check my party and realize that it was because the strange new egg was the mystery one I'd just grabbed, so I end up with 2 of the same. I've done this multiple times too /slow learner xD

Edit: And, I just checked your party.... the first yellow egg was grabbed 1 min before the other 3 eggs. Are you positive that you hadn't clicked on a mystery egg on a refresh right BEFORE the refresh where you saw the other eggs? That would make sense. 1st refresh: grabbed the mystery egg. 2nd refresh: grabbed the yellow (which you could see, because the 1st mystery egg had been the yellow one) & another mystery egg. 3rd refresh: grabbed the blue (which you could see, because the 2nd mystery egg had been the blue one). That sounds most likely to me, because otherwise I don't know why there would be a minute in between the times that you grabbed the 2 yellow eggs.

This post has been edited by Kristastic: Dec 12 2010, 04:38 PM
+Quote Post

Torrita
post Dec 12 2010, 05:01 PM
Post #4

The Optimistic One
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 30 523

My party

QUOTE(Kristastic @ Dec 12 2010, 02:33 PM) *
QUOTE(Morgaine15 @ Dec 12 2010, 02:48 PM) *

^ Yup, that could at least explain the blue one, since that's also happened to me... I'll click a mystery egg, refresh, and see some bizarre egg that I *know* I've never seen before, click it out of curiosity... then go check my party and realize that it was because the strange new egg was the mystery one I'd just grabbed, so I end up with 2 of the same. I've done this multiple times too /slow learner xD

Edit: And, I just checked your party.... the first yellow egg was grabbed 1 min before the other 3 eggs. Are you positive that you hadn't clicked on a mystery egg on a refresh right BEFORE the refresh where you saw the other eggs? That would make sense. 1st refresh: grabbed the mystery egg. 2nd refresh: grabbed the yellow (which you could see, because the 1st mystery egg had been the yellow one) & another mystery egg. 3rd refresh: grabbed the blue (which you could see, because the 2nd mystery egg had been the blue one). That sounds most likely to me, because otherwise I don't know why there would be a minute in between the times that you grabbed the 2 yellow eggs.

It's happened to me before, too.

You would have had to have claimed a mystery egg without realizing on the yellow; that's the only thing that makes sense.

--------------------
My GPXPlus party:

& &
all that jazzy text no one cares about (click to show)
QUOTE(Ebola @ May 14 2011, 09:25 PM) *
QUOTE(Megurine Luka and Crona @ May 14 2011, 10:23 PM) *
There is no feeling worse than unreturned love besides pain.
*Slams you against the wall and starts violently shaking you*
HE DOES LOVE ME! >(

Pixels
Tall
+Quote Post

Soupy
post Dec 12 2010, 09:58 PM
Post #5

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 59 487

herpaderp

The Yellow's Mystery Egg and the Yellow egg itself were on the same refresh

--------------------

Signature made by me.
+Quote Post

Special K
post Dec 12 2010, 11:06 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 63 846

Active Squad

QUOTE(Aurion @ Dec 12 2010, 09:58 PM) *

how can you say that for sure? the mystery egg HAD to have been the blue egg.
some reasons why:
1)It would be impossible for the yellow egg to appear twice on the same refresh. you can only see one of each species at a time.
2)the 2 yellow eggs were obtained 1 minute apart
3)when you refreshed, you actually *saw* the blue egg - which means you MUST have already obtained it (ie. via that 1st mystery egg)

i think the explanation i gave earlier, which is perfectly logical and involves no glitches or errors, makes a lot more sense..
+Quote Post

Free Heart not H...
post Dec 13 2010, 03:55 AM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 66 492

Active Squad

QUOTE(Kristastic @ Dec 12 2010, 11:06 PM) *
QUOTE(Aurion @ Dec 12 2010, 09:58 PM) *

how can you say that for sure? the mystery egg HAD to have been the blue egg.
some reasons why:
1)It would be impossible for the yellow egg to appear twice on the same refresh. you can only see one of each species at a time.
2)the 2 yellow eggs were obtained 1 minute apart
3)when you refreshed, you actually *saw* the blue egg - which means you MUST have already obtained it (ie. via that 1st mystery egg)

i think the explanation i gave earlier, which is perfectly logical and involves no glitches or errors, makes a lot more sense..

well I can confirm that what he is saying can happen. It happened to me I don't remember on which 5th gen egg but I clicked on a egg (that didn't show up as a mystery egg.) than clicked on a mystery egg and the mystery egg turned out to be the same as the other one.

This post has been edited by G1zStar: Dec 13 2010, 03:56 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:00 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.