Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Forbidden Tests OOC, Private RP for MewGirlKimmi and Bubblegum
Fiorre
post Dec 7 2010, 01:42 PM
Post #1

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 47 550

My SS team

Plot

No wind blew through the forest. Not a sound to be heard but the singing of bird pokemon as well as a twigs snapping here and there. The closest city to the forest was 1 acre away, a pretty decent walk judging that there was no road in the forest, and a river ran along between the city and forest. The forest's lush green tree's blocked almost all sunlight from reaching the ground. It was a beautiful place, though it was not only nature that could be found in such forest.

To the north side of the forest was a white building. It had large walls and a metal gate, not letting anything come in, or out or even see it. The walls surrounded a decent area, being about a whole square mile. The building however, occupied half of that space, only leaving half a mile to whatever was inside. There were cameras everywhere inside the building and out, not letting anything escape. The area gave off a scary feeling, as if you were being watched... However, that wasn't what made this place so different. Yes, it was north of a forest that happened to be 4 046.85642 square miles away from a city, had large walls surrounding it, and gave off a weird feeling... But this wasn't just a building, it was a lab.

The recent years scientists have been studying a way to combine human DNA with pokemon DNA, thus giving humans pokemon powers and making it easier to accomplish many tasks. They wouldn't have to send their soldiers into battle, space, unknown places.... They could just send their experiments and easily get whatever they wanted... Even world domination if they tried. Even with all these "qualities" of combining humans and pokemon together, it was against the law. The government didn't allow such things.

Despite all the reasons to not do so, this building was consisting of experiments that went against the law. It was unknown of to the nearby city and the world. It had all types of creatures inside, though they were still testing out their "gijinka" project, which is what they called the combined form of a human being and pokemon.

On January 5th 2067, they actually managed to successfully made some gijinkas. After being transformed into a gijinka, they lost their memory, forgetting everything except their first name. They didn't know how to control their powers yet, so the scientists were extremely careful with them, though always armed with a sleep gun. The gijinkas had terrible lives, ever so rarely being able to see the sun, always being locked in rooms or having to use all their energy to fight against prototypes, which the scientists used for training. They were only fed enough to be alive... And they were bound to live in that place forever... Until today.

Yay! Awesome Plot I made up in a few minutes XD. Anyway, this is a private RP for MewGirlKimmi and Bubblegum.

Rules:

1. Have fun
2. No godmodding, powerplaying, bunnying or anything of the sort
3. Let's do our best with Grammar
4. Respect others, no Flaming, trolling, etc
5. Cursing and Romance allowed(no Dur) As long as it doesn't go overboard

Here is the Profile Sheet! Yay!

CODE
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age: [/b]
[b]Gender: [/b]
[b]Gijinka:[/b] (the pokemon you were morphed with)
[b]Powers:[/b] (The powers you have from that pokemon)
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b] (Optional I guess, Since the charries won't remember anything but their name XD)

Characters! (click to show)

Aaaaaaand I think that's it for now happy.gif

This post has been edited by Bubblegum: Dec 9 2010, 06:57 PM

--------------------
If you dare mess with Nimmie( Yesh, I'm talking about about Nimmie, Nimzie, Nim, Nimscicle, Nympha, Nymphadora, Nimz ,Nymmii and whatever nickie she has as well~)You're gonna be one of the few to ever see my dark side and not live to tell about it >:D

I claim all shiny and non-shiny:Arcyena(Blackfire), glaceon.gif eevee.gif [insert the rest of eeveelutions here] luxray.gif staraptor.gif ninetales.gif vulpix.gif arcanine.gif growlithe.gif mightyena.gif poochyena.gif zapdos.gif

I am happy for meeting all the people I know here on GTS happy.gif There are a few special people that I love with all my heart on here! And you guys know who you are wink.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

MewGirlKimmi
post Dec 7 2010, 03:34 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 90 404

Active Squad

Name: Belle
Powers: Sleep power, SolarBeam, and close to learning Acid attack.
Appearance:
Personality:Kind, quiet, but friendly. Tough when she really needs to be. Can be funloving and has a love of dance
Bio: Belle has been in the lab for 17 long miserable years. She knows nothing of the outside world, since she had been imprisoned since she was four years old.

This post has been edited by MewGirlKimmi: Dec 9 2010, 03:00 PM

--------------------
My Pokemon~

+Quote Post

Fiorre
post Dec 7 2010, 04:33 PM
Post #3

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

My SS team

And for my charrie XD

Name: Zack
Gijinka: Leafeon~
Powers: Photosynthesis(Natural thing, not really a power), Razor Leaf and Synthesis
Appearance:

Zack stand at 6' exactly and weighs 165 pounds. He has medium sized blonde hair for a boy and dark brown eyes. His bangs have a slight green part, which was due to having his DNA mixed with a leafeon's. His build isn't much muscular, though that doesn't mean he is weak. He wears thin green hoodie over his light green T-shirt all the time, no matter what the weather. For bottom clothes he wears a pair of dark brown shorts that stop a bit above his knees. He wears thick brown flip-flops for footing and rarely takes them off.

Personality:

Zack is what you could call a clown in many circumstances and somewhat careless most of the time. But in reality, he is a very dedicated person that simply likes seeing people happy, and of course his companion. He smiles much and enjoys having fun, even if that means occasionally messing with higher authorities. He is slightly hyper and doesn't seem to be able to stay still much, not helping at all if he has to wait for an attack in a battle.

Zack is a nice fighter, often paying attention when things get serious and watching his back. Even though he is normally carefree, he tends to pay a lot of attention when he thinks he is supposed to. Sometimes he may even seem mysterious and stupid during battle, surprising his opponents when they notice he does that on purpose and actually had a plan all along.

Even though Zack is a happy individual, being locked up all the time makes him slightly sick, due to the need of fresh air. He becomes gloomy, and almost always has a frown on his face followed by droopy eyes that always look tired. His skin becomes fairly pale

Bio: Zack had a happy life. He lives with his family and went camping one day when he was 10 years old. On one of his walks around the forest with his pokemon, a growlithe called Max, he ended up falling in a net and being captured, thus separated from his family and pokemon. He was brought to the nearby building against will. Some people threw him around, and eventually shot him with a sleeping dart so they could proceed with their experiment.

He was transformed into a gijinka, half human half pokemon, though he lost all his memory and now all he remembers is his age...

If I look at this three more times I'm gonna make it a wall-of-text...

--------------------
If you dare mess with Nimmie( Yesh, I'm talking about about Nimmie, Nimzie, Nim, Nimscicle, Nympha, Nymphadora, Nimz ,Nymmii and whatever nickie she has as well~)You're gonna be one of the few to ever see my dark side and not live to tell about it >:D

I claim all shiny and non-shiny:Arcyena(Blackfire), glaceon.gif eevee.gif [insert the rest of eeveelutions here] luxray.gif staraptor.gif ninetales.gif vulpix.gif arcanine.gif growlithe.gif mightyena.gif poochyena.gif zapdos.gif

I am happy for meeting all the people I know here on GTS happy.gif There are a few special people that I love with all my heart on here! And you guys know who you are wink.gif
+Quote Post

MewGirlKimmi
post Dec 7 2010, 04:38 PM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Sweet~! Totally cool

--------------------
My Pokemon~

+Quote Post

Fiorre
post Dec 7 2010, 04:49 PM
Post #5

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

My SS team

Thankies~ It's not everyday I can find a good male leafeon gijinka happy.gif

This post has been edited by Bubblegum: Dec 7 2010, 04:50 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

MewGirlKimmi
post Dec 7 2010, 04:58 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Bubblegum @ Dec 7 2010, 05:49 PM) *
Thankies~ It's not everyday I can find a good male leafeon gijinka happy.gif

Did you start the rp thread yet?

--------------------
My Pokemon~

+Quote Post

Fiorre
post Dec 7 2010, 05:06 PM
Post #7

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

My SS team

No, probably won't be able to do so today sad.gif my mom is on the laptop and I cannot type much on an iPod ><

But you can go ahead and make it if you want happy.gif

This post has been edited by Bubblegum: Dec 7 2010, 05:07 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

MewGirlKimmi
post Dec 7 2010, 05:15 PM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

QUOTE(Bubblegum @ Dec 7 2010, 06:06 PM) *
No, probably won't be able to do so today sad.gif my mom is on the laptop and I cannot type much on an iPod ><

But you can go ahead and make it if you want happy.gif

Okay. I'll send the link.

--------------------
My Pokemon~

+Quote Post

Fiorre
post Dec 7 2010, 05:33 PM
Post #9

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

My SS team

thanks happy.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

MewGirlKimmi
post Dec 8 2010, 09:06 AM
Post #10

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Your welcome~ Lol This rp is going well

--------------------
My Pokemon~

+Quote Post

Fiorre
post Dec 8 2010, 09:30 AM
Post #11

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

My SS team

Yes it is happy.gif When they break away can I make some guards appear? awesome.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

MewGirlKimmi
post Dec 8 2010, 09:35 AM
Post #12

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Sure. Lol Then they can fight back

--------------------
My Pokemon~

+Quote Post

Fiorre
post Dec 8 2010, 01:22 PM
Post #13

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

My SS team

Yay! Fighting back and then making a super quick run for it!!! Are they gonna go straight toasted the outside? If so they will have to get over the wall that surrounds the lab, without speaking of walking a bit to get out, since they donhave some experiments going on the outside of the lab too ^^ or that can just get lucky and find the gate that leads to the forest once they get out of the building XD

--------------------

+Quote Post

MewGirlKimmi
post Dec 8 2010, 03:15 PM
Post #14

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Rofl either way works for me.

--------------------
My Pokemon~

+Quote Post

Fiorre
post Dec 8 2010, 05:47 PM
Post #15

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

My SS team

haha, We'll just play that out in the RP then.

--------------------

+Quote Post

MewGirlKimmi
post Dec 8 2010, 07:03 PM
Post #16

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Okay~

--------------------
My Pokemon~

+Quote Post

Fiorre
post Dec 8 2010, 08:41 PM
Post #17

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

My SS team

AAAAAAnnnnddd I mustered up a post cat.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

MewGirlKimmi
post Dec 9 2010, 06:20 AM
Post #18

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Lol Yay~ If you ever want to timeskip or you need me to add, just tell me lol

--------------------
My Pokemon~

+Quote Post

Fiorre
post Dec 9 2010, 11:26 AM
Post #19

Aka Fiorre
Group Icon

My SS team

Of course I'll tell you happy.gif since they locked everything up we could timeskip a few hours, it would be enological for them to get away when the guards just finished locking the doors.

--------------------

+Quote Post

MewGirlKimmi
post Dec 9 2010, 11:39 AM
Post #20

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Active Squad

Rofl that's what Belle thought to... she even said they should wait a little bit until they were sure the guards were gone. lol konata.gif

--------------------
My Pokemon~

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:28 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.