Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Sort By Last Action
Kanra
post Dec 5 2010, 09:50 PM
Post #1

Buy this town and burn it down.
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 10 465

Current Team

Sorting from the Users Online list seems to be completely out of whack--last action is displaying users from over an hour ago, and all of them are new users. Surely there have been regular users active, and people have clicked some time in the last hour...

Here's a screenshot:
B-But I want to click... (click to show)

Does this have to do with the error causing users to appear offline even though they are online? (It also should be noticed that everyone showing up at the top under Last Action now appears to be offline...)

This is very frustrating, as I'm trying to garner lots of clickbacks to level up fifth gen pokemon. Any word on when this will be fixed?

--------------------

I click back 100% - I lie.
Currently: Shiny hunting.
All non-shiny will be put into the shelter.

Tee hee (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Retrospect
post Dec 5 2010, 10:08 PM
Post #2

Back from the dead... sort of.
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 279

Active Squad

I thought the time displayed was when they last updated their status message, but I just tried to update mine and my time stamp didn't change yet.

But even if it's supposed to be my last action, it's horribly off since it says I haven't done anything for almost 6 hours.

People on the online list actually have been online within the last 15 minutes. The indicator display is just wonky. I'm sure it sorts properly.

This post has been edited by Retrospect: Dec 5 2010, 10:09 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Kanra
post Dec 5 2010, 10:34 PM
Post #3

Buy this town and burn it down.
Group Icon

Member No.: 10 465

Current Team

QUOTE(Retrospect @ Dec 5 2010, 10:08 PM) *
I thought the time displayed was when they last updated their status message, but I just tried to update mine and my time stamp didn't change yet.

But even if it's supposed to be my last action, it's horribly off since it says I haven't done anything for almost 6 hours.

People on the online list actually have been online within the last 15 minutes. The indicator display is just wonky. I'm sure it sorts properly.

I don't believe it is sorting properly, however. Even if there is a huge influx of new members, there should be older, regular users scattered in with the new users, and there aren't. Even today's top clickers--many of whom are supposedly online now--are pushed far down the page by users who don't even have status updates. That's not normal, methinks. Furthermore, giving it a few refreshes produces the same thing (even after waiting for interactions to be counted). In fact, it hasn't changed in eight minutes now. It appears that it is automatically listing new users at the top, partially because I believe it has stopped counting "actions".

I was always under the impression that the timestamp was the time of last action, because sorting by last action heretofore always produced timestamps within a minute of sorting, without statuses being changed. Now, however, the timestamps are--as you noted of your own--not changing. Mine is listed as 12:27pm, and I haven't changed my status today at all... (If the timestamps are status changes, how about the people with no statuses?) Anyway, regardless of whether or not the timestamps indicate actions, the sorting is off. When I can't even find mass clickers near the top, there's something not normal going on.

I think there really is an issue here, and it's bugging me. XD

ANDDDD EDIT: It appears to be working now? As you can see, regular users are back (for the moment) and the timestamps are all recent again:
Erisabesu Ri says it right! (click to show)

(So there was a problem!)

This post has been edited by Kanra: Dec 5 2010, 10:41 PM

--------------------

I click back 100% - I lie.
Currently: Shiny hunting.
All non-shiny will be put into the shelter.

Tee hee (click to show)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 07:51 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.