Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
New Reward from Explorations?
Shadow N
post Aug 7 2011, 01:10 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 112 499

Active Squad

This idea is a bit of an awkward suggestion due to the probability of it being extremely... well, odd...
But this proposition is to create explorations where, rather than recieving an item or a bunch of items, or an entirely new pokemon egg, you could recieve the effects of a brand new pass power.

The explorations would count as normal explorations and would therefore have a wait period of x amount of days depending on how useful the rewarded pass power is.

The exploration would not be extremely easy, generally I would say the difficulty of the general exploration of this kind would be between the Unown Exploration and A Ripple in Time.

One idea is having pass power pluses, upgrades from current pass powers...
Flame Power Plus - Lasts for longer than a regular flame power boosting the maturity of eggs - perhaps a day or so to compensate having to work for it

Or other pass powers which are entirely new and would be worth the hard work.

Discuss~

--------------------
Aiming to be the best I can be~

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post Aug 7 2011, 05:03 PM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

While I kind of agreed that there should be a flame power that lasts longer, it shouldn't last so long that it would be in the way for other pass powers. I know that you can just cancel them, but if it gets a usage limit per day, that would be a huge waste. Unless, we by some magical way can be able to use more powers at the same time, or 2 of the same ones at the same time. I'm not saying that you could just run all the powers at the same time either, 2 would be nice. Of course you shouldn't be able to use 2 of certain ones at the same time, like ... every one except summon power. You would use 2 at the same time if you intend to do 2 summons at the time. Because you have a higher chance of finding one of your summons if there are 2 in there at the same time. But using different ones at the same times seems like a good thing. Like combining flame power with hatch power.

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
+Quote Post

Shadow N
post Aug 8 2011, 05:33 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 112 499

Active Squad

QUOTE(Tyranisaur @ Aug 7 2011, 11:03 PM) *
While I kind of agreed that there should be a flame power that lasts longer, it shouldn't last so long that it would be in the way for other pass powers. I know that you can just cancel them, but if it gets a usage limit per day, that would be a huge waste. Unless, we by some magical way can be able to use more powers at the same time, or 2 of the same ones at the same time. I'm not saying that you could just run all the powers at the same time either, 2 would be nice. Of course you shouldn't be able to use 2 of certain ones at the same time, like ... every one except summon power. You would use 2 at the same time if you intend to do 2 summons at the time. Because you have a higher chance of finding one of your summons if there are 2 in there at the same time. But using different ones at the same times seems like a good thing. Like combining flame power with hatch power.

The idea I am proposing is just an exploration for a pass power to be activated. It could potentially be a type that stacks with other pass powers. But, mainly the idea I really wanted to get across was the invention of special new pass powers that would be exclusive to the exploration, but really short. An idea I had but did not post in the original post was that there could be a shiny power which lasts solely for something like five minutes after the exploration is completed which is more likely (but not for sure) to show you the eggs in the shelter which have been generated shiny. Obviously, this is not something I should really suggest, and was also making the thread for others to dicuss potential pass powers that would be worth completing an exploration, to do.

--------------------
Aiming to be the best I can be~

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th May 2024 - 09:49 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.