Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Groups Moderation

If you create a new group, it will not appear instantly. Your thread must first be approved by a moderator. Do not try and repost it!

74 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Knights of the Round Table (Redux 2), Pichu GWSH has started! Pm name changes, thanks.
Velocity
post May 2 2012, 06:47 PM
Post #21

Pokemon Master!
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 40 800

Mew!

Thank you all for the kind words. To add on to what others have said it is truly sad to see Darth Krytie step down. Hopefully she reapplies to become a member in the near future.

Unfortunately a few of the Black Knights had to step down due to inactivity on the site. Due to this reason we now have a new leader of the Black Knights - Sweeter and two new Black Knights - Giraffe A Laugh and Jen. So congratulations on your new positions, I'm sure all of you will be great leaders.

Note: Do not ask to become a Black Knight. I will choose people who I think are positively contributing to the well being of the group.

This post has been edited by Velocity: May 2 2012, 06:48 PM

--------------------
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Jaysus
post May 2 2012, 07:06 PM
Post #22

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 112 020

Active Squad

Wooo, congratulations SG, GaL and Jen =]

What is it with the lack of click backs today? Also i can't help but think since the new site will be introduced to everyone that maybe a new set of tiers for trinket boxes should be added, most notably interactions. Then again i never notice the difference between random boxes and set ones after 40K interactions so *shrugs*

--------------------

~~

Sprites (click to show)

Shinies (click to show)
+Quote Post

Megatron
post May 2 2012, 09:23 PM
Post #23

I am Nohrbat
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 018

Transformer-mons

Hey all, I'm back. ^^ I didn't want to reapply from my phone so I waited til this evening to do so.

Congrats on all the shinies and to the new Black Knights (and their leader ~). Still no shiny luck for me, but hopefully it returns for the SWSH. I wonder what we can hunt this time around.

Trinket boxes; I have... 209 currently. I don't notice when they increase from random actions xD. I think I'll get to 220 and open 20 and see what I get, sans pass power that never works. x(

--------------------

General Awesome (click to show)

Credits & Misc. (click to show)
+Quote Post

KiD MiCro
post May 2 2012, 10:31 PM
Post #24

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 29 926

HG Team

Hi guys~ I'm a new member here~
I just have 1 question~ What is The Knights Shiny List?

--------------------
+Quote Post

Giraffe A Laugh
post May 2 2012, 10:42 PM
Post #25

That one laughing Giraffe
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 646

Active Squad

The knights shiny list is pretty much just a list of pokemon that said people think represent them or are just their favourite shinies happy.gif
It's just a little "side activity" so to say for us members who might find ourselves in a rutt in what to hunt next, so we'll hunt those shinies on that list, and name them after the person who chose that pokemon cat.gif

and also, a huge welcome to the group KiD! Is there any particular name that you'd like to be called? or is Kid/micro/kid micro just fine? xp

That's a lot of trinket chests too holy cow @__@ I had roughly 150-some saved up, but used them all on the 30th and got... pretty much nothing but doubles aha
no r10s, but managed to get quite a few r9/8 doubles that I could send out to my palpad happy.gif

It's great seeing the list slowly grow again aha, can't wait for the other members to reapply really soon cat.gif

Late edit: Kid, to enter the doc you need to be signed in unfortunately :<

This post has been edited by Giraffe A Laugh: May 2 2012, 11:36 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post May 2 2012, 10:48 PM
Post #26

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

I opened all of my trinket chests around the end of last month/the beginning of this one. I got a couple of new ones that way, but not as much as I hoped.

It's nice to see some new faces joining with the new thread being up! And congrats to Jen and Kelsey on becoming Black Knights! I'll try my best to be a great leader to the rest of the BKs!

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

KiD MiCro
post May 2 2012, 10:49 PM
Post #27

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

HG Team

QUOTE(Giraffe A Laugh @ May 3 2012, 11:42 AM) *
The knights shiny list is pretty much just a list of pokemon that said people think represent them or are just their favourite shinies happy.gif
It's just a little "side activity" so to say for us members who might find ourselves in a rutt in what to hunt next, so we'll hunt those shinies on that list, and name them after the person who chose that pokemon cat.gif

and also, a huge welcome to the group KiD! Is there any particular name that you'd like to be called? or is Kid/micro/kid micro just fine? xp

That's a lot of trinket chests too holy cow @__@ I had roughly 150-some saved up, but used them all on the 30th and got... pretty much nothing but doubles aha
no r10s, but managed to get quite a few r9/8 doubles that I could send out to my palpad happy.gif

It's great seeing the list slowly grow again aha, can't wait for the other members to reapply really soon cat.gif

Owh so that is it all about~ Thanks for explaining and welcoming me~
you can call me Kid~
About the trinkets I don't really have the urge to collect all of them haha~
so I just collect the boxes and see how far can I go haha~

EDIT: It seems I can't open the google doc~ I wonder why?

This post has been edited by KiD MiCro: May 2 2012, 10:51 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

Fletchling
post May 2 2012, 11:56 PM
Post #28

Cheep cheep!
Group Icon

Member No.: 68 530

Hmm....

Congratulations to Sweeter as our black knight leader, and to Giraffe a Laugh and Jen for joining our ranks!

And welcome to our membership, Kid! If you'd like to hang out with us, we have a chatroom in Skype. A number of members can invite you to it. happy.gif And yeah, as Giraffe a Laugh said, you need to be signed in to Google to see the doc. The list is from the previous incarnation of the group, so there's some listed for members that may not be rejoining us.

I'm a bit lazy when it comes to trinkets, too, but I really want to have a collection of doll/plush trinkets. happy.gif I had 70-some chests left over at the end of the scavenger hunt, and that was pretty fun to open and flood pal pad friends with gifts. wink.gif

Forgot to share this! I hatched him between the threads, and he completes my Heroes main cast of Tiger & Bunny shinies:

Antonio Lopez, aka Rock Bison. happy.gif

Now I'm working on the rest of the supporting cast, lol. Might be a bit obsessed but boy is it fun to have these targeted shiny hunts, especially when it's a Pokémon I probably wouldn't hunt otherwise.

On that note, I'm looking forward to this month's SWSH, and hoping I can have a repeat of my March success, where I got one of each. Or maybe that was just making up for the fact that I didn't get the January hunt (and therefore don't have access to the beta site).

Congrats to all the shiny hatches, and good luck to those in droughts. happy.gif

This post has been edited by Good Luck Mode: May 3 2012, 12:10 AM

--------------------
[align=center]

//

[spoiler=Shinies]

[/spoiler]
[/align]
+Quote Post

YunikoYokai
post May 3 2012, 12:19 AM
Post #29

Cute, Cuddly and filled with Cookies
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 212

My Favourites

Hey everyone! Back ^.^ Grats to Sweeter on being leader of the black knights. Grats to Jen and Giraffe a Laugh on the black Knight knight positions and grats to Velocity for getting the new leader's position!

Burmy hunt is still going strong! Just 80 more and I'll be over 2000 ^.^' Skoupi is near 900 and Magnemite is closing in on 500.

Does anyone want something bred from the bug group? I'm doing burmy ground and burmy steel just now.

Other than this headache of a hunt, nothing new from me ^.^' (Other than I had scratched my cornea. Had to do 2 uni tests that day as well...not fun)

Grats on all the shinies ^.^

--------------------

Bug Bonanza (click to show)

Fire Frenzy (click to show)

Other Shinies (click to show)

+Quote Post

Tyranisaur
post May 3 2012, 03:00 AM
Post #30

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 47 812

Totally...useless

Fresh new start. Nice to see more black knights. The group should be more elite now, so that is more in the direction we were intended to go in, right? I don't know how constructive this post is, but is also kind of the reason I have not posted before now.

The site wide shiny hunt will be as interesting as ever. As long as I don't have all of the pokemon shiny already, I will be happy. And I still want to get the longest(in terms of eggs) hunt ever, and I have always failed at doing that.

--------------------

All my stuff is viewable by everyone on my public page.
Make trinket offers faster

The Discord chat is a nice way to hang out with other users.
+Quote Post

Manah
post May 3 2012, 05:18 AM
Post #31

Made of random and Joltik love / Totally not a fangirl
Group Icon

Member No.: 6 080

Diamond Party

Hello, new member here! Thought that the group remake would be a good time to join happy.gif
(I've been thinking about joining this group for a while now, but I'm usually too hesitant to actually join groups xD)

--------------------
Pokémon Moon FC: 0877-0881-6378 (Trainer name: June)

~
Buttons made by Arceus Awakened
+Quote Post

KiD MiCro
post May 3 2012, 06:24 AM
Post #32

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

HG Team

QUOTE(Manah @ May 3 2012, 06:18 PM) *
Hello, new member here! Thought that the group remake would be a good time to join happy.gif
(I've been thinking about joining this group for a while now, but I'm usually too hesitant to actually join groups xD)

Same here~ I thought of joining this group before this but I waited until group remake to join~
About the SWSH I am excited to see what pokemon are we hunting this month and the prizes of course~
I don't really mind what pokemon we're gonna hunt just hoping that it's not the one that I already have~
Just got new addition into my shiny collection~
This guy from Hippo after 601 eggs~

--------------------
+Quote Post

Manah
post May 3 2012, 07:47 AM
Post #33

Group Icon

Diamond Party

I have a huge list of shinies I still want, so I'm pretty sure there will be one I need. happy.gif If only we could buy more PC boxes....I'd love to have a living shiny dex. /crazy dreams

--------------------

~
+Quote Post

MiTYH
post May 3 2012, 08:08 AM
Post #34

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 812

Active Squad

Hm, not many people online right now. Leveling for a task in the mew exploration, and I seem to have exhausted everyone online..... x_x.gif

Congrats on the shinies! Man i want a rotom badly... which also makes me want to start the following first topic of the new group:

What (non-legendary) shiny do you want the most? And how many fails do you have so far?

Again, for me it's rotom. I love it so!!!! I'm only at 319 so far, but it's been a long side-hunt that's slowly working its way to the front.

Edited for formatting.

This post has been edited by MiTYH: May 3 2012, 08:09 AM

--------------------
TOTAL SHINIES: 112 (Latest Shiny: , 08.04.12)
Wanna see my party? SURE YOU DO!

BANNERS (click to show)
+Quote Post

KiD MiCro
post May 3 2012, 08:31 AM
Post #35

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

HG Team

QUOTE(Manah @ May 3 2012, 08:47 PM) *
I have a huge list of shinies I still want, so I'm pretty sure there will be one I need. happy.gif If only we could buy more PC boxes....I'd love to have a living shiny dex. /crazy dreams

You'll get it someday haha~ for me I'm gonna go and hunt shiny Kanto pokemon~

QUOTE(MiTYH @ May 3 2012, 09:08 PM) *
Hm, not many people online right now. Leveling for a task in the mew exploration, and I seem to have exhausted everyone online..... x_x.gif

Congrats on the shinies! Man i want a rotom badly... which also makes me want to start the following first topic of the new group:

What (non-legendary) shiny do you want the most? And how many fails do you have so far?

Again, for me it's rotom. I love it so!!!! I'm only at 319 so far, but it's been a long side-hunt that's slowly working its way to the front.

Edited for formatting.

I'd love to have Sh. Voltorb/Electrode but I haven't started the hunt yet~

--------------------
+Quote Post

Inu
post May 3 2012, 08:34 AM
Post #36

Charitard
Group Icon

Member No.: 8 398

Soul Silver Team

@topic: The shinies I currently want really bad are Happiny (332 fails) and Poliwag (115 fails). Also Caterpie (245 fails) and a male shiny Magikarp (690 fails with two genderfails) would be nice...

Nothing new to report from me, aside that I did Ruins yesterday and started TBD #3 right after it. Currently at the second task, leveling up those Pokes. Hope I'll get to the first feeding task in the evening. =D

--------------------

| ♥
+Quote Post

YunikoYokai
post May 3 2012, 09:29 AM
Post #37

Cute, Cuddly and filled with Cookies
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 212

My Favourites

QUOTE(MiTYH @ May 3 2012, 02:08 PM) *
Hm, not many people online right now. Leveling for a task in the mew exploration, and I seem to have exhausted everyone online....

Do you have access to the new site? If you do, use the 'has been Online today' one, that keeps you going for a while XD

@topic: Oh, there is only 1 shiny I want...And it doesn't like me. A Wormadam [ground]. Currently at 4 genderfails and 1'930 hatched. I can't decide on the nickname...damn 15 character limit XD

--------------------

Bug Bonanza (click to show)

Fire Frenzy (click to show)

Other Shinies (click to show)

+Quote Post

Manah
post May 3 2012, 09:42 AM
Post #38

Group Icon

Diamond Party

QUOTE(MiTYH @ May 3 2012, 03:08 PM) *

Of the ones I'm currently hunting, Past Misdreavus. Misdreavus is my overall favorite pokemon^^
And a female Serperior. I'm hunting shiny versions of my teams from the games and she's the only one I need to complete my Black team^^

Edit: Forgot to add the fails....Misdreavus 99, Snivy 652.

This post has been edited by Manah: May 3 2012, 09:43 AM

--------------------

~
+Quote Post

Yamper
post May 3 2012, 10:21 AM
Post #39

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

@topic: Ugh... Luvdisc. 5 more Luvdisc to get 24. I'm currently sitting on 19 and my current Luvdisc shiny hunt is the longest so far (well over 700 eggs ;a;)

I just wanna finish something I really wanna complete! XD

Welcome to new members, too happy.gif it's always nice to see new faces! Adding on to what Good Luck Mode said, we do have a Skype chat if any of you are interested in joining ^^ my skype is: samoo_tiger so just add that and I'll add you to the group happy.gif

Congrats to the new Black Knights and the new Black Knight leader! And of course congrats to shinies happy.gif I finished the Celebi feeding task overnight so now I've just got 1 more clicking task before my Celebi ~

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Boogie Ronnster
post May 3 2012, 10:34 AM
Post #40

I'm under yer bed instigating night terrors >8)
Group Icon

Member No.: 91 319

PENI- Uh.. SPACE ENVY

@Topic: Does ditto count as a "non-legendary"? If so, it's that. Totally. breedable hunt-wise it's Flaming Zorua. over 300 now and it's just growing tiresome. Missing one I bred seems to indicate a really long hunt too >___> Hopefully I won't hit 1k, but I'm not feeling optimistic as of late. ahaha. xD;

@Slowpoke tails: A question to all you tail getters. On what pages of the new site did you see the shady man? Was it the lab? Was it when clicking? Was in in the shelter? And if it was in the shelter or lab. Did it appear after using the "spacebar" refresh? I'm just wondering because when I'm in the lab I tend to make it so I can't see the amount of egg in the lab. It's distracting when looking for "goodies". Thus, I wouldn't be able to see the shady man either if he appears after "spacebar refreshes". I would leave a space open and do stuff, but I would be curious about more specific tibits of info that others may supply before doing so ;>

@Dreoilin (or is it Ryn you like being called??): Congrats on being a interim moderator! Boo, I have NO idea what that is. I feel kinda dumb, haha. And haha, again I'm used as the example of really long posts. (and I don't disappoint with that stereotype either. pretty much ever!)

@Shinies and other nifty gets: Congrats~

@Kid: I guess you have to sign into google docs to see the least. I don't remember it always being like that...

@everyone regarding the shiny list: can anyone update it? Or does it have to be J? Just curious. it would be useful if anyone can update it.... then signing it being a necessity and would definitely make sense. This could already be the case though? /confused.

@new members in general: Welcome~

--
I need to get a good IV ice type pronto! Going to a 135+ IV anything that's evolved via item. wanna beat my 126 IV Glaceon at the very least >____>. I think I'm going to focus with shellders and an occasional Eevee since I'm shiny hunting those anyway. /shrug

That's it for now, I guess xD

Til next time~ o/

EDIT:
@Sam: welp, you're doing better on your box o' luvdisc than my box o' eevee(lutions). I've only got 12 I think... Maybe 13. Is this bad I don't remember xD;. I hope I get 4 more females before I finish or I have to keep hatching beyond a box. /siiighhhhh. why such hard goal, ronnie? ;m;
Anyway, good luck on finishing your box of golden heart thingymobobs :>

@skype group: ahhh... haven't logged onto skype for awhile. been kinda iffy mood-wise... and all this college stress isn't helping... so much to do so little time.. I basically log onto gpx+ to click frustrations away and that's it... pressing buttons frantically is a good way to be aggressive without punching someone in the face...lol? >___> *crickets chirp* I hope to be able to be social - online AND offline soon... probably when I get back from Hawaii. I'll be nice and chill then... hopefully...

This post has been edited by The Brave Little Ronnster: May 3 2012, 10:39 AM

--------------------
Call me Ronnie (or Ronnster) Please :> NOTICE: I'm not that active at this moment so I will be uber slow with PMs and might not clickback or whatever. Maybe I'll be back in full force someday... like for the SWSH... I don't wanna miss out on the prize... <.<

KotRT (click to show)

Maybe I'm just a dreamer (click to show)

credits and personal notice (click to show)

+Quote Post

74 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:52 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.