Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Groups Moderation

If you create a new group, it will not appear instantly. Your thread must first be approved by a moderator. Do not try and repost it!

74 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »   
Closed TopicStart new topic
Knights of the Round Table (Redux 2), Pichu GWSH has started! Pm name changes, thanks.
Yamper
post May 3 2012, 11:10 AM
Post #41

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

@shady guy: I keep on seeing him on the main page. But I've decided (and tested... or maybe it's just a coincidence) that he appears whenever he wants, but you can only get the tail if you have a slot in your party. Whether or not he disappears if you change pages I don't know. I just clicked on the main page after clicking and he appeared... so idk. That was the third time he appeared. Second time I had a full party but third I didn't have a full party

-shrug-

Idk. I hope we find out what they're for and I really should stop buying them when they appear

Have fun in Hawaii though Ronnie o: I think it's just J who can update the list.. not too sure :/

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Megatron
post May 3 2012, 12:43 PM
Post #42

I am Nohrbat
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 018

Transformer-mons

@Topic; Stunky, who is currently at 844 fails. And this is just a side-hunt Dx It's almost beaten out Rufflet for most eggs, which means I can really try for hatching insanity. After that I'd love to finish this Icy Horsea hunt. Getting on my nerves how infrequently my DC breeds them..

Welcome Micro & Manah ~
Grats on all shinies too.

I only have so many trinket chests because I hate opening them xD. I do pop open a few here and there but yeah..
Ooh, have fun in Hawaii Ronnie!

--------------------

General Awesome (click to show)

Credits & Misc. (click to show)
+Quote Post

Jen
post May 3 2012, 01:01 PM
Post #43

Pidgey Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 64 269

PIDGEY LOVE

@Topic: ALL of the Pidgeys!! Haven't gotten any recently due to lack of eggs in the shelter (and I typically breed for the Poke Hunt). .-. But my main goals are to get all the Christmas ghosts as shinies and I would really like a shiny Icy Horsea or two or three. :3

Hi, Kid and Manah. Welcome to the group!

Meh.. The only reason I know Ronnie is going to Hawaii is because of the two posts above me. I can never read the long posts, my attention span has me skim them and then I miss everything. Sorry Ronnie.. :( but have fun while you're there! *Has been to Maui and it was a lot of fun* *_*

As for the shady man, I got mine on the users page. Don't know if I had a full party or not.

This post has been edited by Jen: May 3 2012, 01:03 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Doctor Octopus
post May 3 2012, 01:55 PM
Post #44

Just your friendly neighborhood supervillain.
Group Icon

Member No.: 11 632

The Sinister Six

Well... *scratches head* I was going to ask what the heck a SlowpokeTail did since I don't have access to the beta site (I had a rash of SWSH un-luck at the time - starting with Zorua, I didn't get one until my genderfail Solosis. It was really discouraging XD) but apparently that hasn't even been revealed yet, haha. XD Hopefully that will be unveiled soon. Probably with the release of the new site to everyone, if I think about it... I'm hoping that will be soon because I will admit to being a bit envious of how easy it seems to be to rack up a lot of clicks on the new site, but I can be patient. hopefully

@Ronnie: Have fun in Hawaii! Here's hoping you have a good time <3

@Kid and Manah: Welcome to the Round Table! c:

@topic: Oh man, I don't know... I don't really have an out-and-out favourite Pokemon except for Rayquaza, and that's a legendary... Now that I've finally finished up the Sinister Six, I'm not sure which of my hunts would take the spot of 'most wanted'. Probably Magikarp to get the next Portal 2 core in line: Space. *shrugs* I dunno, there's not many Pokemon that I can confess to lusting over their shinies for. XD
(edit: derp I forgot the fail count for Magikarp. It's 315, so not too bad compared to other hunts *cough SPEAROW cough* but still.)

GPX-wise today, I'm hoping to get closer to being done with Mew. Optimally I'll finish, but I have other things to do today as well (hoping to be able to hook up a job at a movie theatre since one of my friends worked there for a while until very recently... *crosses fingers* Here's hoping I can land something!), plus there's always the ever-present pull of Minecraft.
I may also summon another Rayquaza, but again, I dunno if I will or not. *shrugs* S'pose it depends on if I finish Mew or not.

whoops this was a bit more of a text wall than I intended but oh well

This post has been edited by Doctor Octopus: May 3 2012, 02:35 PM

--------------------

GTS/GPX+'s resident inactive supervillain.
I go by Doc, Otto, and Doc Ock, whichever strikes your fancy.

old, out of date signature things (click to show)
+Quote Post

Fletchling
post May 3 2012, 02:00 PM
Post #45

Cheep cheep!
Group Icon

Member No.: 68 530

Hmm....

Welcome, Manah! Glad to see another new face here! grin.gif

As for the topic...hard to say, but I'll go with female shiny Eevee. I've wanted a female specifically for the entire time I've been on the site, but now I have it as part of my Tiger & Bunny shiny cast, so now I want it even more. happy.gif I've got male shiny Vaporeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Espeon, and Jolteon already.

Considering I had four female shiny bunearies before I got my Barnaby, I'm kind of afraid of how long it will be before I get Kaede....

--------------------
[align=center]

//

[spoiler=Shinies]

[/spoiler]
[/align]
+Quote Post

Running On Ice
post May 3 2012, 02:26 PM
Post #46

There’s a lot of tension in this town
Group Icon

Member No.: 17 626

Active Squad

Welcome Manah!

@topic: I don't have that many new Pokemon to shiny hunt, but I'll have to say that I really want that Abra. Over 500 or so fails recorded so far. Then again, it is like a magician. Its shiny's pulling a disappearing act! grin.gif

@Pokehunt: I hatched a 161-IV Cryogonal yesterday. I think that was the hiighest IVs I ever got for a Poke Hunt. I may even keep it!

--------------------
FRIEND CODE: 4527-8945-5766; NAME: Laura
FRIEND SAFARI: NORMAL; PM me so we can trade codes

Clubs and Shinies (click to show)

"Don't take advice from people like me. Do your own thing always"- Chrissie Hynde, from ironically a thing titled "Chrissie Hynde's Advice To Chick Rockers"
+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post May 3 2012, 04:53 PM
Post #47

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

Welcome new members! So nice to see new faces, figuratively speaking.

@topic ~ I can't decide if I want my daycare bred shiny female tynamo more or wynaut. For tynamo I've had 194 fails with just about 2-3 being from the lab. I've missed 6 shinies from my daycare pair with three of those being female. I've stopped breeding them for now to breed burmy ground for Yuniko though.

I've had 298 fails for wynaut for the hunt and 306 overall. The eggs are darn near impossible to find. I've only seen three people breeding them, two members and A&T. I shall have my purple naut eventually though. I keep thinking at least I got kyogre.

As for novelty though I really really want shiny fossil cradily. I've hatched 109 of those so far and usually root fossils are the only thing I buy from the back room except the rare corruption orb and summoning item. Speaking of which I got a gracidea flower from the backroom earlier after missing a magma rock.

I hope you enjoy Hawaii, Ronnie!

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

Boogie Ronnster
post May 3 2012, 05:03 PM
Post #48

I'm under yer bed instigating night terrors >8)
Group Icon

Member No.: 91 319

PENI- Uh.. SPACE ENVY

edit 2: you should totally keep buying dem tails when you see 'em Sam. Then you can make derishus slowpoke stew :'3 (200k points = tail = 200 prize points maybe? idk? long shot, buuuut.....)

edit: Thanks for the well-wishes everyone!
and conflabbit I fail at making short posts orz

edit 3 (last one I swears it!): I miss J. /sad face. Just saying. It makes a hole in this group kinda... wonder what's up? o.O

I'm mainly going to Oahu (the main island), but there's a possibility I'll go to the big island as well... which is Hawaii island I believe (weird how the main island isn't called Hawaii, eh?).. the flights from island to island are pretty expensive though I may not go. I wanna see the purty volcanoes though. I'll be sad if the side-trip's a flop :<

On the flip side, I'm a naturally paranoid person so seeing volcanoes so close may give me the willies. I know I nearly flipped out when going to close to the edge of the Grand Canyon... I can take heights when there's railing and stuff...but not when a single trip can be my death. I'm too clutzy for my own good ;X

Kinda sad since my fears prevented me from fully enjoying such a wonder as the Grand Canyon.... orz

It's quite an impressive view but holllyyyy sh*t that's a long way down x___X

---
@shady man: I'll have to actually use the main page on the new site I guess. I don't really like it aesthetically for some odd reason. can't put a finger on why really...

---
@long posts: I'll try to keep them shorter. I just type a lot because I talk a lot.... seriously. I don't shut up. so naturally I ...uh.. don't type up? nah, doesn't sound right. you know what I mean xD;

--
@new site in general: I hope it's mass released soon only for the reason that everyone should be able to enjoy it. Otherwise, I'm scared for I suck at summoning on the new site. lol. I must be doing something wrong for I never fail on the old site... well... I haven't for quite some time...

--
and finally nnnghh, SWSH, start soon (hopefully earlier again at the very least) so I can do you!

as weird as that sounds. I need to work on my wording of things >___<;;

This post has been edited by The Brave Little Ronnster: May 3 2012, 05:15 PM

--------------------
Call me Ronnie (or Ronnster) Please :> NOTICE: I'm not that active at this moment so I will be uber slow with PMs and might not clickback or whatever. Maybe I'll be back in full force someday... like for the SWSH... I don't wanna miss out on the prize... <.<

KotRT (click to show)

Maybe I'm just a dreamer (click to show)

credits and personal notice (click to show)

+Quote Post

KiD MiCro
post May 3 2012, 09:26 PM
Post #49

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 29 926

HG Team

Thanks again for welcoming me~ smile.gif

Woke up this morning just to hatched my eggs while in mobile and guess what? This lil fella came out~

Egg number 333 what a good number haha~ and he's also my 1st Shiny from A&T~

My Mewtwo didn't come out as shiny~ So sad~ I want that green thingy LOL~

So all that left is my Cyndaquil(653 fails) and Tepig(28 fails) then I'm all done with my Shiny Starters~

--------------------
+Quote Post

Megatron
post May 3 2012, 10:18 PM
Post #50

I am Nohrbat
Group Icon

Member No.: 22 018

Transformer-mons

You received: Corruption Crest!

8D Oh cool, a rarity 10! This is my third of that rarity. Hehe, it pays to open chests randomly.

Also my party is full of legendaries @@. Dialga I summoned earlier, Cresselia I stole while looking for an Unown I skipped over, and Mew is from the exploration I finally finished, haha.

Grats on that Turtwig ~

--------------------

General Awesome (click to show)

Credits & Misc. (click to show)
+Quote Post

SagaDavid
post May 4 2012, 05:05 AM
Post #51

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 478

Active Squad

Hi fellow knights, I'm back (thanks for accepting be back, Velocity!). I'm one of those people who is no longer a Black Knight, since I noticed I don't come to the forums as often as I used to, due to a very busy schedule (work and privately)

Anyway, congrats on the latest shinies, rare trinkets and otherwise. And congrats to the new Black Knights on their new position.

Nothing really to report on my end, an un-shiny Mew, and rank 2 with a Jynx (one of my current shiny hunts). IV total was only 139, so I didn't expect much from an uncommon pokemon. But probably not many people used Jynx, so that's good. Now to hatch a few more eggs and start on the Celebi exploration.

@topic: the non-legendary shinies I want most, are Ditto and (any) Unown. But maybe they don't count since they are as rare as some legendaries. In that case, it's the maale shiny Frillish I want most (after haching 4 female shinies).

--------------------
Pokemon Go friend code: 0036 8713 5658

shinies (click to show)

+Quote Post

Snom
post May 4 2012, 07:31 AM
Post #52

IRL Dog Groomer
Group Icon

Member No.: 31 264

Favorites

QUOTE(The Brave Little Ronnster @ May 3 2012, 06:03 PM) *
edit 3 (last one I swears it!): I miss J. /sad face. Just saying. It makes a hole in this group kinda... wonder what's up? o.O

She's busy making babies!
I don't mind your long posts, Ronnie <3 They're kinda scattered brained and everywhere when it comes to writing. Just like me. I hope you enjoy your vacation. I am quite envious of your venture. However, I will be taking the first half of June off to go visit family in Louisiana and Alabama (and maybe Boston) as the army is ACTUALLY giving us some time off! Woohoo!

Got rank 1 with a 144 Glaceon for this weeks PokeHunt. I think that makes my fourth rank 1 in a row. I think I'm finally getting the hang of what to look for in a hunt. It makes collecting Prize Points for Cobalion vouchers much easier. Nothing else to report here. I haven't had much shiny luck this week, but I don't expect to complete any anytime soon. Most of my hunts are now under 100 being that I hatched a ton of them in the last two weeks.

Welcome back all old members and welcome aboard all new members <3

--------------------

Cobalion -> Furfrou -> Snom
+Quote Post

Greggory Lee
post May 4 2012, 08:38 AM
Post #53

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 115 045

Active Squad

Got her yesterday after hunting them for over a Year but didn't post as I had nothing else to say. :I

Pokéhunt: Got 3rd with a 132 Vanilluxe... Not the rank I wanted but whatever. Brings me a little closer to getting an LV+

Topic: I'm just hunting Sh.Knights or ones that resemble my friends. xp

--------------------
+Quote Post

MiTYH
post May 4 2012, 08:41 AM
Post #54

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 812

Active Squad

Phew, managed to get a rank 1 with a 144 iv glaceon i hatched last night (copying you apparently, cobalion!). Before that i had a 112 so it wasnt looking good

I really should cash in... ive got 249 so I should just decide which legendary I want. There arent that many more I need...

Loving the new shinies! And new members!!!

I should be done with mew exploration today or tomorrow. Depends on my workload for today

--------------------
TOTAL SHINIES: 112 (Latest Shiny: , 08.04.12)
Wanna see my party? SURE YOU DO!

BANNERS (click to show)
+Quote Post

BlackMamba
post May 4 2012, 04:27 PM
Post #55

Official Doctor <3
Group Icon

Member No.: 44 921

My fav team

Hello dear remaining Knights x3
I popped up to share this little beauty...

Good race, Kels x3 Hope we can have another one sometimes soon :p
Gratz on all the shinies and stuff that happened...
@ topic: I just want my damn Emolga... okay site? c:
Welcome new members as well...
Also... I swear I am like... only one that can't find shady salesman ;.;

This post has been edited by BlackMamba: May 4 2012, 04:28 PM

--------------------
My PARTY

My GROUPS (click to show)

Shinies (click to show)

HORSES ARE AMAZING (click to show)

+Quote Post

Giraffe A Laugh
post May 4 2012, 10:09 PM
Post #56

That one laughing Giraffe
Group Icon

Member No.: 66 646

Active Squad

Aw darn, that's another race i've lost now xD this makes 4 in a row ahaha
These shinies need to stop avoiding me sometime soon! xD
Also you're not alone sad.gif I'm still patiently awaiting my first scrumptious slowpoke tail.
Late welcome to the group Manah!

Ended up placing third with a 130 delibird, pretty happy since that was the first one I hatched, and then ended up getting side tracked with minecraft...again bucktooth.gif
Also had 90-some prize points and have been slowly blowing them all on blue orbs when I see them, I will get you some day my pretty @__@

and as always, congratulations on any shinies received lately! and have a blast in Hawaii Ronnie oh.gif I'm hoping to go there within a few years once my friend moves down there and gets married ^-^

This post has been edited by Giraffe A Laugh: May 4 2012, 10:10 PM

--------------------
+Quote Post

YunikoYokai
post May 4 2012, 10:54 PM
Post #57

Cute, Cuddly and filled with Cookies
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 212

My Favourites

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ May 3 2012, 10:53 PM) *
I've stopped breeding them for now to breed burmy ground for Yuniko though.

I love you TT.TT thank you so much, grabbed so many of you eggs yesterday!

Today is my 3rd anniversary on the site ^.^ yayz!

I'm literally like 4 eggs away from 2000 on my burmy hunt...bleeeeh, bleeeeh I say! Skorupi is nearly at 900 as well.

Grats on all the shinies! (jealous of that tentacool. Got one is my games. Its a nice shiny...)

--------------------

Bug Bonanza (click to show)

Fire Frenzy (click to show)

Other Shinies (click to show)

+Quote Post

Amberfunk
post May 4 2012, 11:31 PM
Post #58

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 105 850

Beautiful Change

I noticed that you're actually grabbing most of my burmy eggs^^ Hopefully they help you out. I'll be poking them with a stick to make sure they don't breed any shiny males:)

Congrats to shinies!

I placed second this time around for the pokehunt with a glaceon with 113 ish ivs I believe. *is too lazy to look*

Soooo excited about the shiny race! I voted for girafarig. It's one of my favorites and I've been meaning to hunt it.

Also I do hope J comes back as well. I miss her posts:)

--------------------

Credits (click to show)
+Quote Post

YunikoYokai
post May 5 2012, 04:16 AM
Post #59

Cute, Cuddly and filled with Cookies
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 212

My Favourites

QUOTE(Amberfunk @ May 5 2012, 05:31 AM) *
I noticed that you're actually grabbing most of my burmy eggs^^ Hopefully they help you out. I'll be poking them with a stick to make sure they don't breed any shiny males:)

You have no idea... (click to show)

Also (finally) found the Shady Salesman XD I was beginning to wonder if he didn't want my money!

Once this batch of burmy hatch I'll be over 2000 hatched...why did I think a bug hunt would be a good idea?

Edit - opened up 45 trinket boxes...got 9 new ones >.> chance power really needs a buff...

Edit 2 - Yup, now at 2002 fails for this damn female. And people wonder why I never gender hunt X.x

This post has been edited by YunikoYokai: May 5 2012, 05:49 AM

--------------------

Bug Bonanza (click to show)

Fire Frenzy (click to show)

Other Shinies (click to show)

+Quote Post

MiTYH
post May 5 2012, 09:25 AM
Post #60

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 35 812

Active Squad

On the final task of the mew exploration, but it's no where to be found so to the breeding I go!

Put in a good 4.3k interactions so far today. What a workout

Grr I need to find the shady salesman.. but I so rarely have a not-full party! Decisions decisions....

Happy 3rd anniversary Yuniko!

--------------------
TOTAL SHINIES: 112 (Latest Shiny: , 08.04.12)
Wanna see my party? SURE YOU DO!

BANNERS (click to show)
+Quote Post

74 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th March 2024 - 09:11 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.