Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
How to beat Dark Bowser, need tips
cybersonic233
post Jan 29 2010, 03:30 PM
Post #1

IM BACK!!!!
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 65 884

Diamond team

Anyone got tips for defeating Dark Bowser and the Bug thing in Mario and Luigi Bowsers Inside Story

--------------------

Shiny (click to show)

Groups (click to show)

Other stuff (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Lizerus
post Jan 29 2010, 04:56 PM
Post #2

Face puncher
Group Icon

Member No.: 1 599

Exploding knees

Punch his shit 'til he grows big, punch his stomach when he does, inhale some crap, beat up crap inside, rinse repeat.

--------------------

I claim gardevoir.gif

+Quote Post

MR TYE DYE 9001
post Feb 19 2010, 07:42 AM
Post #3

Hey what's that... omg its HIKUSETH12!
Group Icon

Member No.: 55 514

Favorite

Once you knock him down low enough, he grows big and +1000 hp, so then you can either dodge his attack, punch, or breath fire. Then the fawful bug comes out, suck in the bug and then your Mario an Luigi, and the bug turns into0 this big ass dark thing. Destory the glasses first, so he doesn't suck in legs and you can use the move that you used to make luigi fat and then he slams. Then he will fall into the ground once arms (x2) legs (x3 or 4) glasses (x2. After he's in the ground, just beat up the dark star on the head. once dark star is defeated you can go from there.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Abdication
post Feb 19 2010, 11:14 AM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 56 277

In-game Team

I was fighting this guy for over an hour straight. horrified.gif

First, hammer Dark Bowser with Special Attacks. More precisely, the Special Attacks that hit Dark Bowser with one, powerful blow. Like... Shy Guy Squad, I think it is? Or, if you have collected all of the cats, the Dog. (I forget its name.) If you successfully clean the dog, Dark Bowser will lose close to half (Or half depending on your level level.) of its health.

When Dark Bowser grows, punch it. It'll shrink down to size and spit out the Corrupted Fawlful. Attempt to suck up Fawlful. It is easier to suck him up if you press both Y and X both with your thumb.

Once you have sucked Fawlful up, jump on its eyes with Mario and Luigi. Then jump on its legs. Once the glasses and legs are defeated, attack him with the Special Attacks Spring(?) Jump or Falling Star.

Major, Yet Helpful, Spoiler (click to show)

--------------------
isay.gif I say... whatever it is I'm saying.
+Quote Post

Nekokid
post Feb 19 2010, 10:38 PM
Post #5

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 83 245

Active Squad

I'm not sure, but I remember you would have to knock him off.

--------------------
+Quote Post

MR TYE DYE 9001
post Feb 23 2010, 07:25 AM
Post #6

Hey what's that... omg its HIKUSETH12!
Group Icon

Member No.: 55 514

Favorite

Holy crud an hour? That is pretty long man. It took me about half an hour maybe 40 minutes. And i ws only like low 30's or even high 20's O-o"

This post has been edited by WaddaWaddaWadda: Feb 23 2010, 07:26 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Kurasaka
post Mar 5 2010, 11:24 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 54 170

Active Squad

It's not that hard, just knock down Dark Bowser once (1000 HP), and he'll become giant. You need to attack his stomach with a good attack, and he'll spit out the Dark Fawful bug. Inhale that, and you'll battle it as Mario and Luigi. You need to attack its appendages and glasses, and it'll fall down, revealing its weak spot, a shape similar to the Dark Star at the top. You need to finish that off before the Dark Fawful bug escapes, and you need to get it back again. It's best to find the Attack Pieces of Peach's Castle to unlock the attack Falling Star, and buy a Tight Belt from the Star Shop in Toad Town to attack the Dark Fawful bug with.
+Quote Post

several
post Mar 6 2010, 05:48 PM
Post #8

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 86 357

Active Squad

Well leverl up high and use meterorite (don't remember the name) thing at the bug ball works alittle too.
I had problem's but beated the game in 3 days -_-2.gif

--------------------
Please click

Go to this too please http://magistream.com/user/Several
Meh this to plz
+Quote Post

Liraxus
post Mar 6 2010, 06:32 PM
Post #9

Some secret agent
Group Icon

Member No.: 12 600

need gen 6 party

When you start the fight, use the ability your more acquainted with the most. So theirs a bigger chance of dealing a good bit of damage. Whenever dark bowser throws a giant ball of enemies at you, make sure you look in all directions of the 2 screens to watch for thwomps,bullet bills, and Goombas, a good punch will beat Goombas and low bills but if you see a bullet bill above your punch range, hide in your shell and it will only get a scratch from a spike on Bowsers shell. Whenever theirs a thomp over you, hide in your shell and it will not hurt you. Whenever Dark bowser comes down in his ball form, hide in your shell and continue to move, be ready though, he will come down on you again for a Counter,Hide in your shell again and you will get back to the battle. Whenever Dark bowser is ready for a punch, time it EXACTLY to counter his punch. If you miss, he will prepare another punch and so on.
After alot of damage, Dark bowser wil lfall and get 1000 HP, becoming bigger and stronger, make an extremely well placed punch to his stomach and he will cough up the Fawful bug...use your vaccuum to suck him into bowsers body where Mario and Luigi will do the final battle. Pray you have ALOT of MP for this fight though. Your gonna need it.
Start by destroying its lenses with a Trampoline bounce to make it lose its sight, then aim for its legs to make it fall with the same attack. It will fall and the dark star will be in visible reach. Whenever fawful throws his hands into the ground in front of you, aim very well with your hammer to know the shots right back at him dealing damage, if he grabs mario and luigi, he will put then in the visible vew of the dark star where you must dodge the beams it fires, if mario or luigi are in the same hight as the dark star, then jump over the beam it fires. If you are lower or higher from its site, then don't move. Don't take too long or else Bowser will cough up the Bug and it will escape into Darkbowser, repeat this and it will soon die with a few VERY well placed punches from Bowser.

The rest i forget. Thats as much as i can help you.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:42 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.