Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Rate My NuBlack Team, slight theme, too
MrFuckUp
post Feb 7 2012, 07:14 PM
Post #1

breathe
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 80 019

team rocket

Alright, I remember making a team thread before and it got shot down pretty badly. I think.
I don't know what I did wrong, but here I am again with another RMT.

As for the theme, it's kinda based on mercenaries and other villainous flavors. I might also make it a competitive team with switched Pokemon in my main game. For now, consider this a rough draft. Also, expect a lot of repetition; nature-wise. The reason for this is that everyone EXCEPT the starter has been bred specifically for this rough draft, which is basically an AOO (All Out Offensive). I'm glad I have two DS systems and both B/W.

EDIT: Realized this was approved, so I modified everything. I've beaten the game so movesets have slight modifications. I will make this competitive, but after I get some reviews/rates.

The Team (click to show)

This post has been edited by Merchant: Feb 15 2012, 01:45 PM

--------------------
"something will go here"

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Multivortex
post Feb 15 2012, 08:11 PM
Post #2

Tornadoes.
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 132 690

Eggs

Serperior
Aerial Ace is okay, but there are always other options. Taunt can be used as a support move, and Sub can be used to get time to use Calm Minds/Leech Seed Aerial Ace is physcial anyway. In attacking department, you can always use Giga Drain instead of Energy Ball. Energy Ball is for power, 5 more base power than Giga Drain. Giga Drain can restore your HP back as well, however. Even so, with Sub and Leech Seed, you can just opt for Energy Ball. Once you get your hands on a Contrary Serperior, you know what move you want... Leaf Storm.

Bisharp
Hone Claws can be used for accuracy modification, but Swords Dance is the preferred option. Swords Dance gives you a +2 Atk, instead of a spilt +1 Atk / +1 Acc. Metal Claw can be replaced by a stronger Iron Head. Brick Break can also be used. Psycho Cut can be used against fighting types, otherwise use the priority Sucker Punch. Night Slash can be kept.

Drapion
As before, Swords Dance can be used with Crunch. Earthquake and Ice Fang always work on Drapion's sets. Pursuit can be used instead of X-Scissor. Poison Jab is a good option, but Cross Poison can also be used. If your really up for it, Keen Eye isn't exactly a good ability, as many battlers don't decrease your accuracy, even so, they raise THEIR evasiveness. Battle Armor is for defensively, and Sniper is welcome for offensive sets, especially if your using the boosted critical hit ratio of Night Slash.

Gliscor
Again, Swords Dance can be used to replace Hone Claws. You can use Sub to get more SD / HC up, with Acrobatics. I see Fire Fang, which can be used against Ice-type Pokemon with the 4x attack with you, usually Ice Beam. Otherwise, Ice Fang can be used against Dragon or Grass types in your way. Acrobatics can be used on your set, but for scouting purposes, Protect can be used.

Sharpedo
If you can find it, use it -> Speed Boost. Speed Boost is often better ability than Rough Skin. Sharpedo is capable of going mixed, with Surf/Crunch/Earthquake/Protect. Ice Beam can be used to replace your Ice Fang. Physically, Waterfall and Crunch work. Aqua Jet can be used as a priority move or Earthquake.

Pinsir
One thing. Close Combat(KLOSE KOMBAT) can be used to replace Brick Break. If the defense drop is disappealing to you, stick with Brick Break or use Earthquake.

Gengar
Sludge Bomb can be used, but generally isn't a good attacking type. Will-o-Wisp can be used to burn opponents, but Focus Blast can be used. Focus Blast hits Normal types super effectively. The rest are basically coverage/support , many options can be used such as Thunderbolt, Energy Ball, Sub, Disable, and Pain Spilt.
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 03:34 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.