Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Creationist question, about time of day
Rabies Girl
post Oct 20 2012, 05:44 PM
Post #1

Pokemon Breeder
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 69 572

My unexpected SS team

I'm all ready to try this given that the Plus for the next day and some will be the power to hatch a pokemon before the hour is up on its clock. however. I was wondering about how long you have to DO the achievement.

it say within a day, does this mean the counter will reset AT site reset? or is it 24 hours, I can start in the evening before reset and continue after reset as long as I hatch them all in 24 hours?

--------------------
Deviantart

Must hatch/level up! crazy.gif
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Esc
post Oct 20 2012, 05:46 PM
Post #2

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

Pretty sure it's reset.
Because Daily Stats are wiped during reset.

This post has been edited by Esc: Oct 20 2012, 05:46 PM

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

Yamper
post Oct 20 2012, 05:49 PM
Post #3

Axew and Volcarona enthusiast
Group Icon

Member No.: 61 211

Invisible Kyurem

You have to get it between 2 resets.
So you'd have from 11:55pm Server Time on Saturday - 11:55pm Server Time on Sunday to get Creationist.

--------------------

Don't forget to love yourself.
Add me for daily clicks: 873/1000

[align=center]---

Community Thread Shiny List!

---[/align]
[align=right]Breeding Incentives: Mission Cards
[/align]
+Quote Post

Rabies Girl
post Oct 20 2012, 05:54 PM
Post #4

Pokemon Breeder
Group Icon

My unexpected SS team

ok. darn. that stinks :/ only because I worked today and tomorrow I'm off but if I spend all day tomorrow till 12 pm I will be way to tired for work the next day... oh well. I will try anyway. if I don't get it meh, only a game. I'm sure I can always get another chance having so many flame orbs myself. thank you much all.

Hope that changes. at least for people who have reset in the middle of their day too :/ but that might screw up times and such so I can see how that wouldn't work also... oh well. like I said. only a game. I'm not gonna break myself over it. just try when ever I can cat.gif

--------------------
Deviantart

+Quote Post

Esc
post Oct 20 2012, 06:07 PM
Post #5

Account Upgraded | Title Enabled
Group Icon

Member No.: 114 649

Active Squad

QUOTE(Rabies Girl @ Oct 20 2012, 06:54 PM) *
ok. darn. that stinks :/ only because I worked today and tomorrow I'm off but if I spend all day tomorrow till 12 pm I will be way to tired for work the next day... oh well. I will try anyway. if I don't get it meh, only a game. I'm sure I can always get another chance having so many flame orbs myself. thank you much all.

Hope that changes. at least for people who have reset in the middle of their day too :/ but that might screw up times and such so I can see how that wouldn't work also... oh well. like I said. only a game. I'm not gonna break myself over it. just try when ever I can cat.gif

Yeah, there will always be other days, but compared to the multiplier days we get during a SWSH, this is 'small to medium' multiplier. Also, it seems like we'll possibly have a 3 or 4 tomorrow if the pass counter reaches critical so tomorrows is always a chance as well.
And Flame Plus will active tomorrow as well, so hatching magicarp/2k eggs all day will probably get u to 500 eggs?

--------------------

Thnx Moonlit

Proud Member of the KotRt & Shiny Lovers Redux! & Blue Moons!

+Quote Post

Rabies Girl
post Oct 20 2012, 07:14 PM
Post #6

Pokemon Breeder
Group Icon

My unexpected SS team

QUOTE(Esc @ Oct 20 2012, 07:07 PM) *
QUOTE(Rabies Girl @ Oct 20 2012, 06:54 PM) *

Yeah, there will always be other days, but compared to the multiplier days we get during a SWSH, this is 'small to medium' multiplier. Also, it seems like we'll possibly have a 3 or 4 tomorrow if the pass counter reaches critical so tomorrows is always a chance as well.
And Flame Plus will active tomorrow as well, so hatching magicarp/2k eggs all day will probably get u to 500 eggs?

oh my. well I seem to be at 60 eggs or so without trying to hard from the time I started this forum question so I'm gonna try tonight, taking it easy. if not as you said tomorrow should be a very good day to do it without having to spend to long doing it. hopefully even if I run out of shelter grabs the lab will be full for the most part. at least early in the morning. thank you again. if I didnt ask I would have been breaking my back trying to hatch as much as I can tonight and tomorrow morning only to find out it was reset anyway ;A;

--------------------
Deviantart

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 04:19 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.