Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
How do i use the Corruption Orb?
Zekrom101
post Mar 19 2011, 03:14 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 129 587

Electric!

How do i use the Corruption Orb? I had a corruptable egg and can't used the Curruption orb shakefist.gif
Pls help

--------------------
sorry for bad english, i'm german ^_^.gif
I'll accept all Trinkets i don't have obtained yet, because i collect 'em all! wink.gif

Groups & Prizes (click to show)
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

FiddleTwix
post Mar 19 2011, 03:20 AM
Post #2

No, this is Patrick
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 55 445

My faves

QUOTE(Zekrom101 @ Mar 19 2011, 04:14 AM) *
How do i use the Corruption Orb? I had a corruptable egg and can't used the Curruption orb shakefist.gif
Pls help

I don't see any eggs in your party that are corruptable. o.o

Only eggs you can corrupt are Lugia, Dialga, Groudon or Bidofo. With the corruption orb anyway. Zergoose can also be corrupted but only with the blue stone.

In any case if you have an unhatched, corruptable eggand a corruption stone, the options of your egg, underneath the egg, should be bolded, then the option to corrupt should appear in the list of options. After that just click and confirm.

--------------------

Like anime reviews, stuff and more stuff? Like western animation and things? I do those things here nom.gif http://fiddletwix.wordpress.com/
+Quote Post

Zekrom101
post Mar 19 2011, 03:26 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 129 587

Electric!

QUOTE(Bones @ Mar 19 2011, 09:20 AM) *
QUOTE(Zekrom101 @ Mar 19 2011, 04:14 AM) *
Pls help

I don't see any eggs in your party that are corruptable. o.o

Only eggs you can corrupt are Lugia, Dialga, Groudon or Bidofo. With the corruption orb anyway. Zergoose can also be corrupted but only with the blue stone.

In any case if you have an unhatched, corruptable eggand a corruption stone, the options of your egg, underneath the egg, should be bolded, then the option to corrupt should appear in the list of options. After that just click and confirm.

I had a Zergoose egg but haven't known that Zergoose is corruptable with a blue stone ^^'
thx

--------------------
sorry for bad english, i'm german ^_^.gif
I'll accept all Trinkets i don't have obtained yet, because i collect 'em all! wink.gif

Groups & Prizes (click to show)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 06:16 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.