Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
This might be an odd question, but..., Is there a way to reset my account?
Kalietha
post Jan 12 2020, 01:55 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 235 661

Active Squad

So, today I went to register an account, thinking this was a site I'd never been on before. It popped up saying the username/email was already in use, which I thought was odd, but did a 'forgot password' just in case - and it's my usual username and everything...it looks like I made this account somewhere around 4 years ago, and actually looks like I got quite a bit done with it. The thing is...nothing looks more than very vaguely familiar, and I am completely lost. Around four years ago would be when I was still in a haze of depression from my divorce, combined with poor health, so I'm not really surprised I don't remember it much, but this means all those crucial beginner quest-type things are gone that would tell me how the site works...and I'm really not attached to anything in the pc, given that I don't remember acquiring them in the first place. Is there any way I can get my account 'reset' back to as if I'd just joined?
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Isilwen
post Jun 5 2020, 03:59 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 251 487

Active Squad

I'd suggest you to use the help page to get you started and, if you don't want the Pokemon you currently have, you can mass-release them through the PC page or individually.

Also, I hope you feel better now. Sorry that happened to you.

Edit: I only realized after posting that this was old... I hope I didn't "necropost". Sorry!

This post has been edited by Isilwen: Jun 5 2020, 04:02 PM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:12 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.