Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Lab Restock
Shadow N
post Dec 24 2011, 02:40 AM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 112 499

Active Squad

The lab restocking has recently become extremely frequent which makes it very difficult to take eggs from there especially when you are clicking a lot and now multiplier days have been involved. The lab should have a heavy restock at a given hour and then be restocked again 3/4/5 hours in the future to allow people to take lab eggs that will be able to hatch plus the shelter will not empty out quuite as quickly.

--------------------
Aiming to be the best I can be~

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Dec 24 2011, 02:46 AM
Post #2

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

As far as I know, the Lab is stocking just as often as normally; it's just that eggs are being taken much more frequently, so only the youngest eggs are left (which is why you're hitting the time limit on your eggs).

--------------------
+Quote Post

Shadow N
post Dec 24 2011, 03:00 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Banned
Member No.: 112 499

Active Squad

What Im saying is that the lab should stock itself more in the first place during its restock hours to compensate the larger amount of people taking the eggs rather than restock constantly and eggs being unable to hatch. In May eggs were all created upon one hour and lasted for about three or four hours, even last month's lab took three hours to restock - two hours gives no window of oppurtunity.

--------------------
Aiming to be the best I can be~

+Quote Post

Kazz
post Dec 24 2011, 03:43 AM
Post #4

Elite Four
Group Icon

Member No.: 32 330

Active Squad

I actually noticed this as well. I recall being able to constantly grab eggs for 2-3 hours (even on multiplier days) before getting any freshly laid eggs. These last few days there's fresh eggs just about every hour which ends up in people being party locked every hour. Idk if people are simply a lot more active or what.

This post has been edited by Kazz: Dec 24 2011, 03:43 AM

--------------------
+Quote Post

nokrow889
post Dec 24 2011, 12:50 PM
Post #5

what would you do for a Klondike bar?
Group Icon

Member No.: 24 628

Pokemon Pearl

QUOTE(Kazz @ Dec 24 2011, 03:43 AM) *
I actually noticed this as well. I recall being able to constantly grab eggs for 2-3 hours (even on multiplier days) before getting any freshly laid eggs. These last few days there's fresh eggs just about every hour which ends up in people being party locked every hour. Idk if people are simply a lot more active or what.

people are alot more active espically because of the scavenger hunt having to get pokes needed for that as well as adopting eggs for the chance at chests

--------------------

Vdex
(me and my brother)

Group Banners (click to show)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th June 2024 - 06:17 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.