Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

READ ME FIRST

DO NOT make any 'click my eggs/Pokémon' threads/posts or any 'what is this egg' threads/posts or you WILL be warned 10% instantly!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
An All Night Thing (3 Explorations, 1 day achievement), What Explorations did you do for the An All Night Thing achievement?
persiwong
post Jan 9 2015, 07:01 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 157 612

My Dream Team

What Explorations did you do for the An All Night Thing achievement?

So far, I've completed A Trio of Trials, and I'm working on Mystery Creature of the Ruins.

I'm eyeing Incident in the Yellow Forest, or even Sweet Success as my third.

--------------------

Hi! I'm Poptart Cat, aka seaia13.

I'm an art student. I like cats, cheese, books, knives, fire, and tape, but not all at the same time! I also really like Nyan Cat, as you can see by my avatar.

Perpetually confused? That's me!

Thanks to Cheila on deviantArt for posting the lick icon and unknowingly letting me use it! If this violates anything, let me know.

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Doom Hunter
post Jan 9 2015, 07:22 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Champion
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 207 612

Active Squad

I did Halloween Haunting, Bridging The Gap, and Vacation to Remember.

--------------------
|

He's watching you....so protect the environment!

+Quote Post

Cajun
post Jan 9 2015, 09:08 PM
Post #3

Doing alright. Hope you are too~
Group Icon

Member No.: 27 775

Still miss y'all

Three Singing Chatot, Mystery Ruins, Transforming the Heart and Deep Desires were all finished on the same day, If I remember the achievement right it was counting the Darkrai explo and not the Chatot one.

--------------------
Inactive but still drop by sometimes.
Best contact is @Cajun#5683 on Discord.

Even when all hope is lost, we will never surrender
And when the music finally ends, you'll always remember
Never. Stop. Dancing.

+Quote Post

Bobby Singer
post Jan 10 2015, 03:29 AM
Post #4

You idjits
Group Icon

Member No.: 78 964

Eggs takin' over

I did Halloween Haunting, Bridging The Gap, and Incident In The Yellow Forest.

Also got Speed Reader from Halloween Haunting

--------------------
"It's Bobby ya idjit"

+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Jan 10 2015, 07:59 AM
Post #5

My little shadow familiar can't be this cute
Group Icon

Member No.: 7 553

Favs <3

I think I did Summon the Hero, Incident in the Yellow Forest and... Sweet Success.

--------------------
I get so many things I don't deserve

+Quote Post

persiwong
post Jan 12 2015, 07:57 PM
Post #6

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

My Dream Team

Yesterday's midnight deadline passed, so I've done Incident in the Yellow Forest, and I'm on the last task of Sweet Success.

I'm still not sure what my third Exploration will be today...I hope I can feed that Teddiursa in time!

--------------------

I'm an art student. I like cats, cheese, books, knives, fire, and tape, but not all at the same time! I also really like Nyan Cat, as you can see by my avatar.

Thanks to Cheila on deviantArt for posting the lick icon and unknowingly letting me use it! If this violates anything, let me know.

+Quote Post

persiwong
post Jan 13 2015, 01:16 PM
Post #7

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

My Dream Team

Midnight passed again...I think I'm going to wait for Incident in the Yellow Forest, Sweet Success, and the Passionate Duo to reset, and try again on a weekend or something. Meanwhile, I think I'll occupy myself with That Burning Desire!!. I still need to get the That Everlasting Flame!! achievement.

--------------------

+Quote Post

Carefactorzero
post Jan 17 2015, 10:57 PM
Post #8

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Member No.: 19 837

Active Squad

I can't remember exactly which three Explorations I went through for the achievement (I'm pretty sure one of them was 'Summon the Hero' though), but I can share a couple of tricks that may help you get the achievement much more easily (copy/pasted from this thread):

*You can change your time zone in your Board Settings, so that you can start going for the achievement at midnight in a different time zone, but, for example, 10am in your own time zone.

*You can also race through all but the last step (complete the last step, but don't advance any further) of your first Exploration and wait until you're ready to start going for the achievement before you choose to end it and claim your reward.

Good luck! grin.gif
+Quote Post

persiwong
post Jan 22 2015, 01:45 PM
Post #9

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

My Dream Team

QUOTE(Gambrinous Antiscian @ Jan 17 2015, 07:57 PM) *
I can't remember exactly which three Explorations I went through for the achievement (I'm pretty sure one of them was 'Summon the Hero' though), but I can share a couple of tricks that may help you get the achievement much more easily (copy/pasted from this thread):

*You can change your time zone in your Board Settings, so that you can start going for the achievement at midnight in a different time zone, but, for example, 10am in your own time zone.

*You can also race through all but the last step (complete the last step, but don't advance any further) of your first Exploration and wait until you're ready to start going for the achievement before you choose to end it and claim your reward.

Good luck! grin.gif

Thanks! I'll be sure to keep your tips in mind when I go for the achivement. I'm still waiting for the ones I've picked (Incident in the Yellow Forest, Sweet Success, and The Passionate Duo) to reset...wish me luck!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Tulaash
post Jan 25 2015, 08:17 PM
Post #10

Tulaash, the Probably-Not-Well-Known
Group Icon

Member No.: 151 005

Some Favorites

I just did Tour of Illusions, Mystery Creature of the Ruins, and Incident in the Yellow Forest for my achievement.

--------------------
“New year, new me,” I say, laughing to my friends. Suddenly, I throw my arms out, golden light erupting from my hands and face. I scream in agony as every single cell in my body is rewritten, atom by atom. Abruptly, the light show ends and I drop my arms, coughing out a golden trail of residual energy. I am completely made new.

I am a Time Lord.

Where is Nebby?

This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols.

Groups (click to show)
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:15 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.