Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
This annoying issue with mass clicking
Coelestis
post Sep 6 2017, 03:17 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Newbies
Member No.: 250 356

Active Squad

So, I really need to get 20k interactions before the end of September, and I've been working my butt off getting them. But this thing happens after a few hundred clicks where I'll open the egg feed for 300 eggs, and it opens like 140 instead, and once I've completed that 140 then I'll open what I expect to be another 300, and it instead opens 30. And it just keeps deteriorating until it's only opening 7 or 6 eggs at a time. It's really very frustrating and doesn''t seem to go away no matter what I do. I've tried going on other wifi networks. Logging out then logging back in again, changing the number of eggs opened then putting it back to 300, clearing my cache, everything. It does go away after a while, after a few days or so, and things go back to being 300 for a while, and then it just happens all over again.
Does this happen to anyone else, and can I get rid of it? :<
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Akane Kurashiki
post Sep 6 2017, 03:27 PM
Post #2

My little shadow familiar can't be this cute
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 7 553

Favs <3

I'm going to guess that you're just running out of interactable eggs/Pokémon. Pick another way of sorting users (random is a good one if you just want to click and don't particularly care about clickbacks), go to page 2 if your current one has more than one, etc.

Sorry if it's not this, but might as well get the obvious things out of the way, right? tongue.gif

--------------------
I get so many things I don't deserve

+Quote Post

pumpkinking0192
post Sep 6 2017, 06:46 PM
Post #3

Gym Leader
Group Icon

Group: +Donors
Member No.: 35 141

Active Squad

You can also set the "View ### users (who)" option to a higher number, so you won't have to switch to a different sort method as soon. If I remember correctly it defaults to 250 (or maybe even just 100), but you can set it to as high as 1000 if you want.

--------------------
+Quote Post

yellowsofa
post Sep 8 2017, 03:20 AM
Post #4

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 166 000

FAVOURITE

I've had that issue before. I can't recall having it for a while though, although I haven't just clicked on eggs for a while. Are you looking to just click on eggs? That may be the issue. I normally set the view xxx users to 1000, check 'all users', and the max clicks to 300, {which is as high as they both will go), making sure I've got both eggs and pokemon, and then I will start. I normally get quite a few in, then, as you say, it will dwindle, but then you check the next page and restart! And you keep changing the page when it gets low, and bobs your uncle!

--------------------
Please click my pretties

Banner and avatar made by Cycloneblaze at Cycloneshop II

Extras (click to show)

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 05:02 AM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.