Welcome Guest ( Log In · Register · Change Skins )
Global PokedeX Plus
Lab · Shelter · Main · Dex · PC · Shop · Stats · Help · Rules · Users Online · IRC Chat
GPX+ GPXPlus Forums Member Options
X   Site Message
(Message will auto close in 2 seconds)

Read before you post!

Please make sure to check the GPX+ Help Page before posting!

The GPX+ Help Page has a wealth of information. Please help prevent clutter in this forum by first checking the Help Page before you post a thread.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
I got a question about tyrogue and its evolutions, I am not asking for how to evolve.
Machop69
post Oct 12 2017, 11:35 PM
Post #1

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Group: Members
Member No.: 248 731

Active Squad

I was looking at Tyrogues pokedex on evolution and I saw that to evolve tyrogue, Hitmonlee is at level 20, Hitmonchan is lvl 20 and Hitmontop is at lvl 20. How is the evolution calculated? walloftext.gif

Just a note, I am just clarifying on how Tyrogues evolution works, since its evolutions are all at lvl 20 and I want to know if it is RNG that affects the evolution, please don't delete this, mods
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Ichthus
post Oct 12 2017, 11:58 PM
Post #2

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 251 132

Active Squad

Here in GPX+, when a Tyrogue reaches Level 20, you will be given all three options (Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop) to evolve it into, and the choice is all up to you. Evolving Tyrouge in the games is different, however, since it requires certain stats conditions at Level 20 to evolve it into a certain Pokemon.

This post has been edited by Zuzu: Oct 13 2017, 12:28 AM

--------------------

Shiny Morelull Pixel Art by Zuzu
Based on Ken Sugimori's Art for Morelull

+Quote Post

Machop69
post Oct 13 2017, 01:03 AM
Post #3

Pokémon Trainer
Group Icon

Member No.: 248 731

Active Squad

QUOTE(Zuzu @ Oct 12 2017, 11:58 PM) *
Here in GPX+, when a Tyrogue reaches Level 20, you will be given all three options (Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, Hitmontop) to evolve it into, and the choice is all up to you. Evolving Tyrouge in the games is different, however, since it requires certain stats conditions at Level 20 to evolve it into a certain Pokemon.

Thank you
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 04:05 PM
All content and images ©2007-2015 GPX.Plus and Shiny New Software, LLC. Powered By IPB 2.3.1 © 2024 IPS, Inc.
Optimal viewing in the latest version of Safari, Chrome, or Firefox, 1024x768+.